Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Michael Whatley, Lara Trump Unanimously Elected to Lead the RNC; Will Things Change Now?

....Michael Whatley and Lara Trump were unanimously elected to replace them.

Since McDaniel supports Whatley so strongly, many observers have wondered if there will really be any change at the RNC or if the misplaced spending priorities, use of crony consultants instead of folks who can actually get the job done, and fundraising failures will continue.

Fortunately, with this restructuring Trump is bringing in Chris LaCivita as COO, and several RNC members who spoke with RedState on condition of anonymity expressed confidence that LaCivita will bring back the fiscal responsibility that's been missing. To do that, LaCivita will have to butt heads with Richard Walters, McDaniels' former chief of staff and current senior advisor, who is not resigning and who has been in charge of vendor contracts for years.

Walters is also overseeing vendor contracts for the 2024 RNC Convention. The Convention has its own CEO and staff, but they were all selected by Walters and McDaniel and, according to a source within the RNC, are generally Walters' friends.

As of a week ago, that source told RedState that Walters does not plan on leaving the RNC and that, "If Richard Walters stays or is not forced to leave with Ronna, nothing will change.

Richard Walters began his career at the lowest rungs of the Republican National Committee when he was 23. Now, at 30, he’s the RNC chief of staff, earning far more than any other official there, including his boss, the chairwoman, and the top officials at the Democratic National Committee.

The rich compensation might have raised eyebrows — but for the fact that the RNC obscured it. Last year, Walters earned a salary of $238,266, but the party paid him an additional $135,000 through a shell company he established in December 2018 called Red Wave Strategies.

At least 10 additional former RNC staffers are now being paid large sums as RNC vendors

....one RNC member who attended told RedState they were told that "Monday is going to be bloody" at the RNC building and multiple firings are anticipated.

Red State - More Here

Larua Trump Remarks Video here

Chris LaCivita new RNC COO is also Senior Advisor to the President Trump Campaign
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Richard Walters - RNC Chief of Staff - Swamp Rat in charge of Contracts $$$

Harmeet Dhillon is a Fraud - She needs to be booted from the RNC
She's been Raping the RNC Piggy Bank for Years - Millions $$$ - Does Nothing

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/09/24.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Fortunately, with this restructuring Trump is bringing in Chris LaCivita as COO, and several RNC members who spoke with RedState on condition of anonymity expressed confidence that LaCivita will bring back the fiscal responsibility that's been missing. To do that, LaCivita will have to butt heads with Richard Walters, McDaniels' former chief of staff and current senior advisor, who is not resigning and who has been in charge of vendor contracts for years.

Walters is also overseeing vendor contracts for the 2024 RNC Convention. The Convention has its own CEO and staff, but they were all selected by Walters and McDaniel and, according to a source within the RNC, are generally Walters' friends.

Richard Walters began his career at the lowest rungs of the Republican National Committee when he was 23. Now, at 30, he’s the RNC chief of staff, earning far more than any other official there, including his boss, the chairwoman, and the top officials at the Democratic National Committee.

The rich compensation might have raised eyebrows — but for the fact that the RNC obscured it. Last year, Walters earned a salary of $238,266, but the party paid him an additional $135,000 through a shell company he established in December 2018 called Red Wave Strategies.

Sounds similar to Wayne La Pierre and that whole schittshow of vendors/lawyers getting way too much money.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like it's time to reincarnate Trump's favorite phrase- - - - -YOU'RE FIRED!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Sounds similar to Wayne La Pierre and that whole schittshow of vendors/lawyers getting way too much money.

EXACTLY!!!!

Put Paul on ignore - cleans up the thread nicely.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

EXACTLY!!!!

Thanks for the info.

I was going to ask The Fire Hive, now that Trump is almost in charge of the RNC, when is the right time, if ever, to support him and Laura financially.

I’m getting text and email from Trump and Laura asking for RNC donations, saying they need our help to accomplish their goals, especially Election Integrity.

Thoughts?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thoughts?

Wait until Tuesday to give it some thought.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thoughts?

Wait until Tuesday to give it some thought.
Sounds good

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So easy to spend other people's money, eh RNC?

They haven't received a dime from me in years. I don't donate to the Uniparty.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

EXACTLY!!!!

How jaguaresque of you - far better for the echo chamber when you silence all your critics.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

EXACTLY!!!!

How jaguaresque of you - far better for the echo chamber when you silence all your critics.
Paul’s not a critic, he’s a child crying because people here post current events and politics. He wants this to be about Bicycling and home economics.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

EXACTLY!!!!

Amen.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Fake Wolverine is still butt hurt. Chickenshit still won't reveal his location. Seattle, with a man bun is my guess.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BMT
Amen.

No pile-on would be complete without the Queen of Cliches - BMT.

Foo you Big Meanie - We gonna Get You!!

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Classic SupFoo, a picture. Is that a photo of your neighbors on your porch?

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BMT
Classic SupFoo, a picture. Is that a photo of your neighbors on your porch?

No. Acutally, your unhappy clients dissatisfied with your shoddy legal work.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Fake Wolverine is still butt hurt. Chickenshit still won't reveal his location. Seattle, with a man bun is my guess.

You should stick to cut and paste.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
You should probably stick to cut and paste.

It's copy and paste Moron. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I agree. If only he left some dots to connect to reveal what state he lives in.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 470Evans, 16penny, 44mc, 18 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 822 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,655
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.