Home
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!
Flynn is a Democrat and a Q-ber, nuff said.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
....I can't imagine what they might have up their sleeves.

Nothing is off limits.

They can and will do anything.

the Tree of Liberty is very, very thirsty.
Another example of a Black Swan event was the release of the Covid 19 virus.

MAGA!
Whatever it is, they will implement it so it looks like Russia, Trump or both.

The Bloodbath narrative is now an open book against Trump.
Black Vulture Apocalypse
Originally Posted by steve4102

Simple minds make simple minded statements.

General Michael Flynn boarded the Trump train in 2021.He is a registered Republican and has served this nation admirably.

That's more than can be said of the "purveyor of perpetual pessimism". LOL

Ask your doctor to test for early onset dementia.

Trump Pardons Michael Flynn.

General Flynn to host Mar-A-Lago event with Vivek Ramaswamy

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn will attend the gathering for Trump
People like Catherine Herridge have said the same thing recently. She is far from an alarmist and I doubt she is even a Trump supporter. She said she was basing her prediction on chatter she was hearing from her military and intel sources.

Who knows, but things seem to be pointing that way.
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Or COVID.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

GR
I'm not saying it's not going to happen, it has been predicted since Trump announced he was going to run again in 2024.

I'm just saying Flynn is not on our side, or Trump's side, he is an Obama Democrat, no different than Clapper and Brennan.
It could be lots of different things... our Country is likely to look very different by November. Perhaps a betting pool on what the event will be is in order?

I hope it isn't an EMP but a massive cyber attack could be catastrophic.

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.
Steve4102 can tell you all about it.
Originally Posted by Raeford

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.

You wouldn't listen if I did, stick you head back up your ass, dumb fuqk.
Stevie you seem mouthy today
Originally Posted by earlybrd

He is terrified that Trump might win.

His life's work......spoiled.

MAGA!

You wouldn't listen if I did, stick you head back up your ass, dumb fuqk.

I've read it[from you] 3,759 times dumbfuqk, except when I ask how Gov. Youngkin slipped through here in VA where you magically find a way to shut your yapping about it for a bit.
Originally Posted by Garandimal

MAGA!

Or COVID.

GR

Emanuel gave Fauci Ball his Vaulted Status
For the record and to stay on topic:

I stated on here about a month back that we're all in for a wild 8 months!

IMHO I doubt ANYTHING is off the table for the Leftists.
I don't know if it will be to halt the election. I do see something being orchestrated to try and sway the election.

Massive riots with the implication that "we only have these when Donald Trump's around"

Infrastructure shut downs or claimed cyber attacks where the "Biden Admin saw, fixed and prevented it - can't take the eye off the ball now"

I can see maybe mass shootings as a thing.

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden. Anything with the border, obviously doesn't help him - same with the economy.

Any engineered event can't hit Biden/Dems where they're weak, issue wise and almost 100% of events fall under that these days.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
People like Catherine Herridge have said the same thing recently. She is far from an alarmist and I doubt she is even a Trump supporter. She said she was basing her prediction on chatter she was hearing from her military and intel sources.

Who knows, but things seem to be pointing that way.
She also lost her job and the deep state is threatening to put her in jail for refusing to reveal her source.

It will either be another “virus” or “terrorist cyberattack”. Something you cant see and debunk/disprove quickly.

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.
When is the earliest date for 'early/mail in voting'?

In my mind it would need to be implemented about that time.
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

MAGA!

Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

It just might work.
It’s no wonder most everyone on this site thinks you are a special kind of stupid.
I’m starting to see why.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

He is terrified that Trump might win.

His life's work......spoiled.
I bet his pet parrot died or sumthin
Blah,blah,blah.

I see that you've ignored General Honore's best advice.

Originally Posted by 2ndwind
It could be lots of different things... our Country is likely to look very different by November. Perhaps a betting pool on what the event will be is in order?

If Im a betting man, Id place money on a massive cyber attack. EMP is a possibility, but I dont think we are there just yet

MAGA!

It will be way bigger than 9/11.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

MAGA!

It just might work.
It’s no wonder most everyone on this site thinks you are a special kind of stupid.
I’m starting to see why.

The guy is nuzzled up with the homosexual school curriculum and molesters in the girl’s bathrooms lifestyle. What did you expect.
The don’t think they want to break the system, they just want to stay in control of the system we have.
I hear the youngun's are ready to go full-on berserker mode if tiktok is banned.

Well, if they shut down tiktok the day before the election, it could cause a real $hitstorm. There wouldn't be nearly enough WAAAAHmbulances to cart off all the folks who go over the edge.
The don’t think they want to break the system, they just want to stay in control of the system we have.

Something about “A tyrant would burn his country to the ground to rule over the ashes.”
Well this may be part of what comes. At the end of March many illegals will lose their "asylee" benefits. So soon they will be out begging, robbing, stealing and whatever. Recently it has been acknowledged that thousands of criminals released from Venezuelan and Haitian prisons are on their way here. Could be that chaos will be their Black Swan event.

The system we have is exactly what they want to destroy.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

If Im a betting man, Id place money on a massive cyber attack. EMP is a possibility, but I dont think we are there just yet

That seems a forgone conclusion. Israelis are already providing cyber "security" gratis for hospitals, power grids, dams and nuclear power plants. Generous humanitarian souls. They're such pros with plenty of experience with backdoor software at Los Alamos, etc. Great security at airports and Twin Towers on 911 too. But those sneaky chinks and ruskies, ya know?
Originally Posted by Teal
I don't know if it will be to halt the election. I do see something being orchestrated to try and sway the election.

<Snip>

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden.
I agree with you on that, mere collapse wouldn't do a thing. However, Russia, like any rational nation, has definite red lines. It would not surprise me to see the West (The US, NATO, some European country) purposely cross a red line with the sole intent of triggering a response from Russia. Would the US sacrifice Americans? Maybe, but more likely some Europeans.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

<Snip>

I don't see provocation of a military event - collapse of Ukraine, Taiwan etc as being helpful to Biden. No terrorism attack is helpful to Biden.
I agree with you on that, mere collapse wouldn't do a thing. However, Russia, like any rational nation, has definite red lines. It would not surprise me to see the West (The US, NATO, some European country) purposely cross a red line with the sole intent of triggering a response from Russia. Would the US sacrifice Americans? Maybe, but more likely some Europeans.

I'm just saying - if they did. If the US did so - that hurts Biden because when it comes to dealing with that - the American people prefer Trump/Republicans. Especially after how Biden did the A-stan pull out.

Provoking military action isn't helpful to him to win the election. It hurts his chances. He doesn't really have many levers to pull other than say "F-it, I am losing this sucker, make as big of a mess as possible for the next guy" and do an internal dump of prisons and open the border even wider. Create such a scorched earth situation that the idea is no R can be successful and the "voting pendulum" will swing blue again in 4 years.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Short of full-scale nuclear war, I doubt anything manmade would stop an election. Disrupt or delay counts, yes. Stop, no.

Remember each state has it's own voting system, that decentralization is actually not a bad thing.

An extinction-level event, like a super volcano eruption, or catastrophic meteor strike....well, then all bets are off.

If they can delay the count or certification long enough - pass the inauguration day, what then?

We're not as divided as we've ever been but we're getting close.
Black Swan events are a term biologists started because they didn't want to deal with the math. Chaos is not random - it is ordered on different levels. The new "equilibrium" point is just different than the obserservers usual perspective. All events dealing with human systems are non-linear,, sociological, economic, combinations. Its only "Black Swan" when its not like some would like it to be. Its not a question of if the event will occur, the question is the degree. (amt. of bifurcation, how large the iteration must be to cause it)
The commies never relent. This much is true.

He is a butt hurt punk.
I haven’t read all the replies. This is growing too fast.😀
My take on this is as follows, and I hope it causes some thought.
Let me start by stating that black swans cannot exist in nature. It’s an impossibility.
With that in mind, any “black swan event” is obviously some unnatural thing cooked up, probably someone who is pushing an agenda.
We have witnessed quite a few in the last few years. A guy who couldn’t get more than 2 dozen people at a rally was able to beat a fellow who regularly overflowed stadiums!
Would you call something like that a black swan?
A virus that we are unable to detect it’s inception, became so deadly that we had to close down most of our economy, not to mention most all Christian churches, and allow people to vote by mail, with no verification , was allowed. This deadly virus killed, I believe, .03% of the people who got it!
Do you see a black swan there?
The brilliant minds who framed our Constitution, the rules we are governed by, insisted that a Bill of Rights be added, what does the Bill Of Rights do? It guarantees certain rights, which they thought were basic human rights, provided by God Above. Actually, it doesn’t guarantee those rights, it actually restricts the government from interfering with them. With me so far?
To be continued…
The founders of this wonderful nation did this because they realized that every last government run by mortals, would eventually become corrupted. Such a government takes on a life of its own, growing in power until I finally becomes so powerful that it comes to see its own citizens, as a threat to its own existence.
Still with me? Good.
This is where the United States of America is right now!
I’ll be right back
For the record and to stay on topic:

I stated on here about a month back that we're all in for a wild 8 months!

IMHO I doubt ANYTHING is off the table for the Leftists.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The founders of this wonderful nation did this because they realized that every last government run by mortals, would eventually become corrupted. Such a government takes on a life of its own, growing in power until I finally becomes so powerful that it comes to see its own citizens, as a threat to its own existence.
Still with me? Good.
This is where the United States of America is right now!
I’ll be right back

"power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" (1887)

They have got away with it far too long...expert liars from the gospel of Joseph Goebbels....the problem is they know that the sheep, more than half the population, will believe them just like many, many believed the Russia collusion hoax, Another sorry fact is the serial liars know full well that it's a sinch when many of the sheep want to believe their lies.

It's easy for people to believe a liar when they really want to believe him, whether it is totally ludicrous and makes absolutely no sense does not matter.

MAGA!
I’m doing this, because I spent around 45 minutes on a reply before, and the sonuvabitch disappeared because I hit the wrong freaking button! By the way, I suck at speeling too, right slummy?😀
Anyway, our own government has come to see a threat to its existence, posed by the very people it supposedly governs! They have come to believe themselves above us. Far richer, far better educated. Now they must govern us, in spite of our wishes. After all, we are below them.
They know far better what is good for this country.
Maybe it makes them richer while we struggle to make ends meet. But remember, they’re better educated. They know what’s best. After all, they were appointed over us! Right HiLIARy?
Still with me?
I could see us setting off a dirty bomb in Ukraine and we blame Russia which causes us to go postal on them.

If they can delay the count or certification long enough - pass the inauguration day, what then?

I mean, one could 'what if' something like this to death. The inauguration day isn't engraved in stone.

My opinion, election will proceed as normal, but the counting of the votes may well be manipulated.

Yep. That’s the reason the Dems got him kicked out of Trumps cabinet immediately, so he wouldn’t be discovered. Otherwise they might have had to deal with spyspeak coming from inside the administration. They certainly wouldn’t want that. Where am I wrong?
[quote=7mmbuster
I’ll be right back[/quote]

We are all waiting breathlessly
As I spend quite a bit of time alone, I have given this a lot of thought in the context of being prepared in case of what if? I think 7mm is going the right direction. A “black swan” cannot occur naturally in nature. It can only occur if manipulated in some way

The democraps/rinos/uniparty/bureaucrats are the tools of the WEF/NWO/UN players. They were that close, now they see it slipping away and they are desperate to continue destroying this country. First I expect to see them replace the bidet with Newsome and cameltoe with who knows what. Then see where that goes. I expect all those here illegally will play a role in this someway. There is a reason they are bringing the criminal element from other countries to this country. The judicial department is increasingly more reluctant to decide constitutional issues even though the Constitution is very clear on issues such as free speech, firearms, and cruel and unusual punishment. I don’t think the decision to uphold illegals possessing firearms was happenstance.

There is so much going on that points to a black swan event, that I think it is inevitable. The question is how to prepare and for what specifically?
Good points Reon
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Let me start by stating that black swans cannot exist in nature. It’s an impossibility.

If a candidate died, near the election day, that may be a black swan.
Our government has been corrupted, probably far beyond out estimates. Private donations, foreign money, whatever. They no longer not only know better than us, now they’re getting to the point that if we actually figure out what’s going on, they’re liable to end up on lampposts!
In order to prevent this, they try to turn the people against one another. Race is always a factor. But now religion, sexual preference, for crying out loud, even gender! Man and woman weren’t enough, so they created dozens of genders. How in the name of God do you do that? The plumbing pretty much explains itself!😀
But whatever, they have an agenda to fulfill. By now you’re no longer a citizen. You’re on your way to being a serf.
If a candidate died, near the election day, that may be a black swan.

That's what I've been thinking all day.

They would sure kill Trump if they could.

Biden would be much easier to replace on the ballot for democrats.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
I could see us setting off a dirty bomb in Ukraine and we blame Russia which causes us to go postal on them.

What's this "we" and "us" schidt? I'm not going to be doing any of that, nor will I have anyone doing it on my behalf.
Massive riots accomplished by whipping up 12 or 14 million illegals maybe?

Osky
What would happen if Biden died maybe 5 days before the election? Thats something I never thought of.
There are certainly a lot of evil players in the world (who's funding the border rush), but I truly believe stupid is the biggest issue.

I mean, one could 'what if' something like this to death. The inauguration day isn't engraved in stone.

My opinion, election will proceed as normal, but the counting of the votes may well be manipulated.

20th Amendment to the US Constitution -

Section 1.
The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Section 2.
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day....
I hear the youngun's are ready to go full-on berserker mode if tiktok is banned.

Well, if they shut down tiktok the day before the election, it could cause a real $hitstorm. There wouldn't be nearly enough WAAAAHmbulances to cart off all the folks who go over the edge.

Sheeet , there are some posting here that rely on tic tac for all their information and useless posts .
They started 517 riots , caused 2.3 billion dollars of property damage , killed people, and then liberal mayors and governors refused to put a stop to it... Their only excuse was George Floyd . I am sure they will try anything . However, I am not so sure they will fare as well. I told my neighbor that if they come, we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property. When the conservatives fight back, then the liberal media will accuse Trump supporters of rioting when we were only defending ourselves. This is very plausible , and the idiots in this country just might believe it again..
Okay, black swans cannot exist in North America in nature.
Always gotta be a smart azz! 😀
Back to what I’m trying to say.
The United States government has come to see its own citizens, on whom its power rest, as a threat to its own existence.
Why else would they pass laws seeking to disarm you? Better yet, why else would they actually import illegal aliens and strategically plant them in red states, if not to influence future elections?
Last, but certainly not least, consider the government persecution of Christian churches. Shut down over Covid, outside parks as well, but somehow, drag queens in libraries were not considered a threat in spreading the virus?
What I’m trying to tell you, is that the battle lines are being drawn around you. Indeed those lines predate your existence. This is coming down to purely good versus evil.
Maybe it’s gone too far, maybe our Republic can no longer be restored, but remember, if you believe in the ideals this nation was founded on, things like pre-existing right’s coming from The Creator, you are a threat as well. Faith in Christ doesn’t matter here. If you think personal freedom exists, you’re a threat as well!
Me? I’m not worried. I swore an oath a long time ago, that I would defend our Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND Domestic.
If I fall, well I never planned on living forever! And my Savior had already promised me a room, in His Father’s mansion.
Think about what I have said. If you think differently, try to change my mind! Colonel Crockett once said, “be sure you’re right, then go ahead.”
Ain’t no doubt in my military mind, as we always said!
Reon
I'm just saying Flynn is not on our side, or Trump's side, he is an Obama Democrat, no different than Clapper and Brennan.

Substantiate that.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
That is possible. There will be some sort of Reichstag Fire. Some sort of catastrophe that will cause a state of emergency. The Brown Shirts that looted and burned during the summer of 2020 will soon get going. There could very well be a hot war going between NATO and Russia by summer if Ukraine keeps losing, which they will without NATO personnel in the fight. Western Europe's civilian population may go berserk against their own governments protesting if they get a war with Russia going.

We are on the verge of something big and bad. The powers that be are intent on pushing Russia into a corner. Only one Russian missile has to get through to shut this country's infrastructure down. Cut our electricity off for a week or two and there would be millions dead and whole cities would collapse and burn.

In that event I guess our survivors could console themselves that Russia had the same thing happen to them.
Originally Posted by miguel
What would happen if Biden died maybe 5 days before the election? Thats something I never thought of.

That would go to the democrat party to chose a new candidate.

Wouldn't slow them down for a minute.

MAGA!

It just might work.
Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.
Originally Posted by 45_100
As I spend quite a bit of time alone, I have given this a lot of thought in the context of being prepared in case of what if? I think 7mm is going the right direction. A “black swan” cannot occur naturally in nature. It can only occur if manipulated in some way

Um, no. Sure one could be man made but not necessarily . Think Yellow stone eruption... overt alien invasion, pigs flying whatever.

Black swan theory

A black swan (Cygnus atratus) in Australia
The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist, until they were discovered in Australia in 1697, and it then became reinterpreted to mean an unforeseen and consequential event.[1]

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, starting in 2001, to explain:

The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
The non-computability of the probability of consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).
The psychological biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to the substantial role of rare events in historical affairs.
Taleb's "black swan theory" (which differs from the earlier philosophical versions of the problem) refers only to statistically unexpected events of large magnitude and consequence and their dominant role in history. Such events, considered extreme outliers, collectively play vastly larger roles than regular occurrences.[2]: xxi  More technically, in the scientific monograph "Silent Risk",[3] Taleb mathematically defines the black swan problem as "stemming from the use of degenerate metaprobability".[3]
Trump's election was a black swan event that has traumatized the media and National Democrat party so badly they will do ANYTHING to prevent a recurrence.

Trump's election was thought to be so improbable as to be almost impossible.

He has them in great fear. Actually, we have them in great fear. They know they are despised and they are aware what anger their persecution of us has created. Trump is right when he says it is us they hate more than him.
Black Swan events were observed as early as 1885 by Poincare who gave a mathematical outline, he just never used that term, which was used by later "observers" to think they had invented something new. The concept was given depth during the 80's with the Mandelbrot and Julia sets and fractals.
Originally Posted by Eric308

It just might work.

Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.

Two Commies engaging in virtual fellatio on a public forum.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

He did but it wasn't necessarily a stolen election or even related to American politics. Another "plandemic". China invading Taiwan. A big chunk of rock coming from space to hit us. Return of Jesus .. tomorrow. "Black Swan" events are ANYTHING that is unpredictable and impactful. These are things you can't specifically "prep" for, all you can do is stay as generally prepared as possible and hope it is enough to address whatever thing truly happens. I think we should all be operating in that mode to some degree all the time. Think of it as living in Col. Cooper's "condition yellow" permanently in all aspects of your life where you can, not just stopping at a 7-11 in a bad neighborhood after midnight.
I see hundreds of simultanious 9/11 style attacks that will degrade living conditions in most metro areas over a period of months making the election irrelevant.

It will likely start on some sort of easily pre ordained time, like an eclipse.

Keep your powder dry.
Originally Posted by rte

It just might work.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

two fat old liberal boomer butt pirates lol
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It really could be something as simple as an incapacitaing injury to Biden. He fell up the escalator, hit his head and suffered brain damage that precludes him from serving as president. Who could argue that's not true?

But they'll only do that if it appears they can't win with voting irregularities.
What happens if the candidate dies or withdraws after the convention? Can the party select another without primaries?

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.
Originally Posted by jimone
I see hundreds of simultanious 9/11 style attacks that will degrade living conditions in most metro areas over a period of months making the election irrelevant.

It will likely start on some sort of easily pre ordained time, like an eclipse.

Keep your powder dry.

How many smart phones has the Left given out to the invaders? Sounds like an effective way to give marching orders to a lot of people all at once.
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Garandimal

MAGA!

Or COVID.

GR

Emanuel gave Fauci Ball his Vaulted Status

Fauci was a profiteering lying prick willing to step over millions (Or at least hundreds of thousands) of dead Americans to cash his checks who was cast at Trump's feet as an all-knowing savior by the bipartisan dug-in pigs of the beltway.
Originally Posted by rte

It just might work.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

As opposed to all the MAGA fascists happily felching each other on this forum?

Wrong again. Flynn may be Deep State, but only those who are Anti- Trump would think he would lead Patriots down the Rabbit Hole.

Here's a clue or two for tools like you. Evidently you and TRH don't know what "YOU'LL" means. When I was a kid I was taught in school it meant "YOU WILL" as in, "YOU WILL BE SURPRISED." grin

Posted By: rte Re: RHOD Is A Felcher - 03/21/24
Originally Posted by RepugnantHideousOdiousDemonrat
As opposed to all the MAGA patriots happily congratulating each other on this forum?

Another Commie adds his own brand humor.

Thanks dumb-ass.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: RHOD Is A Felcher - 03/21/24
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by rte

It just might work.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Another vagina flapping her wings.

Hahahaha.

Dumbass.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: RHOD Is A Felcher - 03/22/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by rte

It just might work.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Another vagina flapping her wings.

Hahahaha.

Dumbass.
^^^^
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

So much for obeying their oath.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.

You keep leaning farther and farther over the progressive abyss.

MAGA!

THIS, even thought Trump said 'There is no way the left will be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the election in several states."

Trump said that at Turning Point and has said at several appearances since then that the left will not steal the next Election.

Mike Lindell demonstrated the Black Eye drone technology and showed it would block internet connections to electronic voting machines.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

MAGA!

THIS, even thought Trump said 'There is no way the left will be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the election in several states."

Trump said that at Turning Point and has said at several appearances since then that the left will not steal the next Election.

Mike Lindell demonstrated the Black Eye drone technology and showed it would block internet connections to electronic voting machines.

Well, If that were true, telegraphing your plans and then publically demonstrating how you plan to do it is about the dumbest move ever.

It’s akin to the Military televising its battle plans.

Now with that move, the Deep State knows exactly how to counter.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.
In the 2003 Louisiana governor election I voted by mail for my mother who was in a hospital, without any action by her. We were desperate to keep Bobby Jindal from winning. Unfortunately he came back to win in 2007 and was a disaster.

I was merely stating that a "event" may happen just prior to the earliest mail-in voting.
I have zero issue with 'verified' mail in voting.
I can see them doing something, what I can't say. Our power grids are fragile. The migrant invasion is a huge problem. Any event they can conjure up to give them the excuse to use the military against the citizenry. Look at Zelensky and his canceling elections and hounding the citizens to conscript them. The banking system is on it's last gasp. Shutting down a few strategic ports disrupting the transportation system would do it. Nothing works like emptying grocery store shelves to generate excitement. It could finally lead to a revolt which could go either way. It all boils down to the large urban areas that are largely leftist democrat anyway. I can't see them messing with flyover country. Too dangerous.
Rainshot is correct. Anything they come up with will be an excuse to further restrict our freedoms and demonize conservatives.
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

This is a new low for the campfire.
Originally Posted by Hastings

In the 2003 Louisiana governor election I voted by mail for my mother who was in a hospital, without any action by her. We were desperate to keep Bobby Jindal from winning. Unfortunately he came back to win in 2007 and was a disaster.
By "no action" you mean you filled out the ballot for her?

The whole process of voting and counting the votes is subject to corruption and depends on the integrity of those running the election. The way they have cheated and changed the numbers has been covered elsewhere. Several voting cycles ago there were some issues in our county with elections. Mostly had to do with incorrect or incomplete ballots for special districts and confusion about polling places. Nothing to do with accuracy of the count or anything like that. The county election director resigned, possibly before the election took place, and the county has struggled to regain integrity regarding the voting process.

In 2022, two of our county supervisors refused to certify the election and requested a hand count. This drug out until the new democrap governor and attorney general took office, then the attorney general filed felony charges against those two supervisors for refusing to certify the election. Both these people are currently incurring the financial and emotional stress of defending themselves against those charges.

In Arizona the voting process has been manipulated and corrupted to remove almost any safeguards to protect the integrity of the process. County supervisors must certify the election. Ballots cannot be hand counted, they must be machine counted. The last election, signatures were being verified at the rate of one per second. The state just hired one of Cochise county’s ex election directors to run state elections going forward. An honest process? Not likely!

I don’t think the election process will be the “black swan event” that will take place before next January. It is possible there won’t be an election if the uni-party thinks they wont be able to manipulate the results.
Let's say Trump actually wins. Despite any cheating on the lefts part. I could see a black swan event and Biden declaring an emergency to hold off the results of the election.
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Let's say Trump actually wins. Despite any cheating on the lefts part. I could see a black swan event and Biden declaring an emergency to hold off the results of the election.
Ya mean like an insurrection, a real insurrection, say it ain’t so.

MAGA!

It just might work.
must take quite a bit for you to sleep at night.
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

I would shoot you graveyard dead in a heartbeat because I consider you to be one of the domestic enemies I swore an oath to protect this nation from.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

I would shoot you graveyard dead in a heartbeat because I consider you to be one of the domestic enemies I swore an oath to protect this nation from.

Bwahahaha, sure you would tuff guy.

First, you would have to become a man, not just another Stolen Valor lying POS living in Mommy's basement playing GI Joe on her computer.

You are no more a soldier than Obama is an American Citizen.

Now, go away little man and play with your GI Joe dolls in Mommy's basement.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

First, you would have to become a man, not just another Stolen Valor lying POS living in Mommy's basement playing GI Joe on her computer.

You got a lot of nerve dumfuk talkin to vets like that
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You got a lot of nerve giving Veteran status and respect to a Stolen Valor wannabe
You are making a serious accusation.
Show your documentation.

Or stand down.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You sound like chili
Originally Posted by WTM45
You are making a serious accusation.
Show your documentation.

Or stand down.

Show documentation that is is NOT just another POS Stolen Valor internet soldier.

For starters, a Real soldier woukld not threaten to shoot a fellow Human because of a difference of opinion.
I don't have to show anything. YOU are making the accusation. Back it up.
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

You got a lot of nerve giving Veteran status and respect to a Stolen Valor wannabe
You got some proof to back up ur chikin schit dum ass?
Moscow just showed you your black swan event. Imagine instead of four guys in one city, forty in ten different cities around the country. Do that a couple times and the country would literally shut down and people would completely stop gathering in groups of more than twenty people.
Stevie you done fuqkd up now

Pity you can't see a Stolen Valor plant when one is staring you in the face.

But, hey, I just consider the source.
Thought so.

I can see ur a dumfuk loser shame on you

Are you f'n serious?

Maybe, but at least I'm not claiming to be a Veteran and threating to shoot other Americans. If he actually is a veteran, making death threats, as he often does, is some serious schit.

Maybe, but at least I'm not claiming to be a Veteran and threating to shoot other Americans. If he actually is a veteran, making death threats, as he often does, is some serious schit.
Maybe so but you ain’t got no right to talk to a veteran like that GFY
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Moscow just showed you your black swan event. Imagine instead of four guys in one city, forty in ten different cities around the country. Do that a couple times and the country would literally shut down and people would completely stop gathering in groups of more than twenty people.
And half the country is not paying attention or believe this could happen. I may be wrong but all those military age men crossing the border are not coming here to be good guys.

Maybe so but you ain’t got no right to talk to a veteran like that GFY

He ain't no veteran. No veteran would make death threats on a public forum over a verbal disagreement.

If he is a veteran, then he needs to go get some HELP, and fast.
You are a “Last Word” Little Beach Steve. No matter what the subject, you can’t let anything go without having the final response. Harpy comes to mind.

No matter your opinion of a Vet whether good or bad, you never sold your Azz to the Gov’t. I did 2191 Days plus inactive reserve time signed at 18 years of age. You having to do whatever is asked of you is something you can’t grasp. Being an E-3 or Below and doing menial tasks or cleaning whatever some guy, who may very well be a dumbazz to be fair, and having to swallow your pride to get the job done without Last Wording and running your mouth is exactly where you missed out.

Once you make NCO it slightly improves but if you are late even once depending on the situation, you may very well be right back down and won’t get back for a year or three. We’re you ever late to work or class when you were 18-23? Well I wasn’t because I had no desire to FAFO.
Stevie the dumfuk as usual should go feed his parrot

Chief Petty Officer, USN Retired.

Enlistment Date: 12/04/1988
Basic Training, Naval Recruit Depot San Diego, CA. Dec-1988-Mar 1989
Signalman "A" School Orlando FL Mar 1989-May 1989
USS Abraham Lincoln CVN-72 May 1989-Sep 1992
USS Mississippi CGN- 40 Sept 1992- June 1994
USS Pyro AE-24 Jun 1994- Oct 1998
Naval Support Activity, Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory Oct 1998-Oct 1999
Navy Recruiting District Denver CO Oct 1999-Dec 2002
USS Willamette AO-180 Dec 2002-Nov 2004
USS Cushing DD-985 Nov 2004- Apr 2006
Officer Candidate School Pensacola, FL Apr 2006- Jun 2007
Navy Recruiting District New Orleans Jun 2007-Nov 2010
USS Nashville LPD-13 Nov 2010-Apr 2012
Riverine Squadron One Apr 2012- Apr 2014
Retired from Active Duty 30 Apr 2014

Your turn Punk.
Originally Posted by MAC

Chief Petty Officer, USN Retired.

Enlistment Date: 12/04/1988
Basic Training, Naval Recruit Depot San Diego, CA. Dec-1988-Mar 1989
Signalman "A" School Orlando FL Mar 1989-May 1989
USS Abraham Lincoln CVN-72 May 1989-Sep 1992
USS Mississippi CGN- 40 Sept 1992- June 1994
USS Pyro AE-24 Jun 1994- Oct 1998
Naval Support Activity, Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory Oct 1998-Oct 1999
Navy Recruiting District Denver CO Oct 1999-Dec 2002
USS Willamette AO-180 Dec 2002-Nov 2004
USS Cushing DD-985 Nov 2004- Apr 2006
Officer Candidate School Pensacola, FL Apr 2006- Jun 2007
Navy Recruiting District New Orleans Jun 2007-Nov 2010
USS Nashville LPD-13 Nov 2010-Apr 2012
Riverine Squadron One Apr 2012- Apr 2014
Retired from Active Duty 30 Apr 2014

Your turn Punk.

Who's is this, your father's, you little basement dwelling GI JOE Punk.
Ilhan, is that you?
Don’t be a smart ass Stevie

He is a punk. That is all he is. Just a punk. He is the kind of guy that hides behind a keyboard acting tough but has never had the courage to actually be in a fight. Pathetic excuse for a man. Probably has a fat wife that kicks his ass every night. Y'all continue to play with the punk. I have fish to catch this weekend.

Cheers

The Chief
Originally Posted by miguel

That's what I've been thinking for a few months. My bet is the left whacks their own guy, blame it on mega magas, lock Trump up and "delay" the election.
That’s why the VP is also elected not appointed.
Steve needs to smoke some dope, drank some mad dog 20/20 and chill out for a while.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Steve needs to smoke some dope, drank some mad dog 20/20 and chill out for a while.
That dumfuk needs to get a life
PyOps StevieWonder...

Jacking off in public... AGAIN!
Can you imagine how tiny his feeble mind must be?

Seriously... Think about it...

Bathing in a daily pisspot... and thinking you know chit.

Downright pathetic...

MAGA!

Ain't gonna happen anyone who believes it is going to happen should take the golden opportunity to make some money and place a wager with me. Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road.

I imagine that no one will take me up on the wager as I have had only one person ever do that and when he lost he did not come up with the money. It is easy to be a keyboard warrior in your mom's basement as you can say just about anything at no cost but you guys run like scared children when you are asked to put a little skin in the game. Keyboard cowards is probably a better term than keyboard warriors. I believe in my position enough to stand up and offer you the chance to lose some of your money because the election will take place November 5, 2024.

How do I know it is going to take place because as a general rule I do not look to convicted felons as oracles. Just like betting against any of jag's predictions is a winning proposition, but the keyboard cowards know that and would never bet that a jag prediction comes true.

Have a good day,
Wade, I agree with you.
I expect there to be a “black swan event” before Trump is sworn in as President. Doesn’t necessarily mean the election will be canceled. Many things could happen.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I expect there to be a “black swan event” before Trump is sworn in as President. Doesn’t necessarily mean the election will be canceled. Many things could happen.

The Commies will not go quietly into the night is a guarantee.
So let's say Trump actually pulls it off and wins.
The BLM antifa crowd that brought all the destruction in 2020 goes back into action.
But instead of destroying downtown areas.
In a change of tactics they decide to pick suburban neighborhoods to run amok.
So let's say they decide to pick your neighborhood.
You come home from work and about a half a block from your driveway in the middle of the street is a pallet of bricks. ..What the hell is that doing there? As you pull in your driveway a half a block in the opposite direction you notice a couple of skinny dudes wearing face masks and backpacks, all dressed in black.Just standing around, one is talking on his cell phone.
Seems a bit odd but. Nothing to be alarmed about.
You go in your house and make dinner.
You eat your dinner .
It gets dark outside.
About a hour after dark your playing on your cell phone and you hear a bunch of yelling and hollering outside.
You look out your front window just in time to see a some guy dressed in black toss a brick through your neighbor's front picture window. Just as 3 of his friends kick in his front door. As you look around, the street is full of dipshits running all over.
You notice one of the dipshits standing in the street right in front of your house playing with a lighter. Turns out he trying to light the wick on a molokov cocktail.
Dipchit gets it lit and starts running towards your house to throw it through your front window.
What are you going to do?

Originally Posted by wade brown

MAGA!

Ain't gonna happen anyone who believes it is going to happen should take the golden opportunity to make some money and place a wager with me. Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road.

I imagine that no one will take me up on the wager as I have had only one person ever do that and when he lost he did not come up with the money. It is easy to be a keyboard warrior in your mom's basement as you can say just about anything at no cost but you guys run like scared children when you are asked to put a little skin in the game. Keyboard cowards is probably a better term than keyboard warriors. I believe in my position enough to stand up and offer you the chance to lose some of your money because the election will take place November 5, 2024.

How do I know it is going to take place because as a general rule I do not look to convicted felons as oracles. Just like betting against any of jag's predictions is a winning proposition, but the keyboard cowards know that and would never bet that a jag prediction comes true.

Have a good day,

Reminds me walking my dog down the park road. A guy and his daughter (I thought it was his wife) were about 20 yards inside the park and said what kind of dog is that?. I said she's a Brittany, want to see her?. They quickly donned masks and I said "ah fugh that" probably shouldn't have said it but it was a reaction....

so I just kept walking and the guy blurts out "apologize to my daughter or I'M GOING TO BEAT THE [bleep] OUT OF YOU" so I hooked my dog to a rail, took off my watch, removed the keys on my lanyard around my neck and began to approach the tough guy. He just saw a side view of me before but when I faced up to him he must have had second thoughts. Needless to say, he chickened out, typical blowhard chest beater without a hair on his ass when faced with reality.

Your post just brought back this memory.....have a good day

MAGA!
Originally Posted by dave7mm
So let's say Trump actually pulls it off and wins.
The BLM antifa crowd that brought all the destruction in 2020 goes back into action.
But instead of destroying downtown areas.
In a change of tactics they decide to pick suburban neighborhoods to run amok.
So let's say they decide to pick your neighborhood.
You come home from work and about a half a block from your driveway in the middle of the street is a pallet of bricks. ..What the hell is that doing there? As you pull in your driveway a half a block in the opposite direction you notice a couple of skinny dudes wearing face masks and backpacks, all dressed in black.Just standing around, one is talking on his cell phone.
Seems a bit odd but. Nothing to be alarmed about.
You go in your house and make dinner.
You eat your dinner .
It gets dark outside.
About a hour after dark your playing on your cell phone and you hear a bunch of yelling and hollering outside.
You look out your front window just in time to see a some guy dressed in black toss a brick through your neighbor's front picture window. Just as 3 of his friends kick in his front door. As you look around, the street is full of dipshits running all over.
You notice one of the dipshits standing in the street right in front of your house playing with a lighter. Turns out he trying to light the wick on a molokov cocktail.
Dipchit gets it lit and starts running towards your house to throw it through your front window.
What are you going to do?

If you take action and defend your home and your family, you will be arrested for assaulting a Federal Agent
…and if you try and remove the bricks, you will be charged with stealing, or destruction of Government property.
Been a lot of discussion about a so called black swan event tacking place before the election, what’s to say it isn’t taking place presently, and it’s a many pronged events, the first prong is to destroy Trump’s candidacy , either through, several false criminal charges, tying him up from campaigning and ruining him financially to extent he can not effectively campaign. All the while the national news media are carrying the water for the POS Biden, the second prong. Failing at that, which I believe they will, third prong, attempt to kill Trump, which I fear they will succeed, after all, they hold all the cards through the total criminalization of all federal agencies and the military. After all they killed JFK and RFK for the same reason they need to eliminate Trump, during a period in our nations history they did not have near the control they have today. Thoughts anyone?
Step one, shoot up mall in Russia.
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Step one, shoot up mall in Russia.
Step two, leak the Intel to Russia that it was sponsored by our CIA
I guess none of you keyboard cowards want to take me up on my bet, I would have figured true believers would have relished making a bet like I offered because as a true believer you know you are going to win until you don't. Easy to hide behind the keyboard as you have no skin in the game and can make any claims you want, but watch the room clear when they might actually have some skin in the game.

I figure since donny is doing such a good job grifting you magat's I would try to get some of the easy cash. Maybe your mom does not give you enough lunch money for betting??
I guess none of you keyboard cowards want to take me up on my bet, I would have figured true believers would have relished making a bet like I offered because as a true believer you know you are going to win until you don't. Easy to hide behind the keyboard as you have no skin in the game and can make any claims you want, but watch the room clear when they might actually have some skin in the game.

I figure since donny is doing such a good job grifting you magat's I would try to get some of the easy cash. Maybe your mom does not give you enough lunch money for betting??

I see Rick banned your Limp Rod account.

Had to go dig up another, huh?

You would have lost that bet.

The election is not held solely on Nov 5th.

Many States have early voting, you lose.
Many States have Mail-in voting, the vote is cast before Nov 5th, the ballot is mailed in and counted before the 5th, on the 5th and even after the 5th, depending on the State, you lose.
What's worse is the revenge of the swamp

RINO Reps fleeing the coop on purpose to give complete control of congress to the demoncraps.

Then, with a phony Scotus they can get away with almost anything.

MAGA!

Many States have Mail-in voting, the vote is cast before Nov 5th, the ballot is mailed in and counted before the 5th, on the 5th and even after the 5th, depending on the State, you lose.

I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward.
I don't think it will be a "black swan event" but I do believe that the democRATs are going to find some way to defeat conservatives and defeat Donald Trump for one party rule in America like they did in 2020.

It won't be some huge blow up. It will be a stealth maneuver. It will sneak up and bite us in the ass at the last minute. Something like the FBI arresting Donald Trump or his vice president 2 days before the election on phony charges. As we know, the process is part of the punishment.

We haven't seen the last of this yet. Keep your powder dry and keep your cupboards stocked. Already it's starting in the back rooms of social media like our forum. We have 2 relative newcomers who are polluting our forums with leftist trash. I wonder who pays them ?? Have they said a single thing about hunting, guns or outdoor life ? If the answer is "no". Maybe it's time to put them on ignore.

kwg
Just a stickler for accuracy...me being a shooter and all...from your post wade:

"Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road."

I don't see any mention of"black swan event"

however, from your most recent post wade...

"I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward."

Those don't seem like congruous statements...just saying...and I'm sure that there are gambling establishments that will gladly take your bet, so get after it, post pictures of your "tickets" from said bets and gloat on the fortune you make when your prognostication comes to fruition...I'm not hiding behind my keyboard...I don't believe a "black swan event" will cancel the election/voting...or said voting that will be done in it's myriad fashion of available options...sorry just being accurate with the things I type from my keyboard.

The only way to win is NOT to play.
kwg

Originally Posted by kwg020
I don't think it will be a "black swan event" but I do believe that the democRATs are going to find some way to defeat conservatives and defeat Donald Trump for one party rule in America like they did in 2020.

It won't be some huge blow up. It will be a stealth maneuver. It will sneak up and bite us in the ass at the last minute. Something like the FBI arresting Donald Trump or his vice president 2 days before the election on phony charges. As we know, the process is part of the punishment.

We haven't seen the last of this yet. Keep your powder dry and keep your cupboards stocked. Already it's starting in the back rooms of social media like our forum. We have 2 relative newcomers who are polluting our forums with leftist trash. I wonder who pays them ?? Have they said a single thing about hunting, guns or outdoor life ? If the answer is "no". Maybe it's time to put them on ignore.

kwg

I sort of wonder if the Dems have shot themselves in the foot. Biden ended up so bad and the dissatisfaction is so high - they can't afford to steal it. If they do the unrest would be off the charts and they're not ready for that yet. A Biden win is so improbable at this point that the win itself is proof of malfeasance and would cause the crapstorm they haven't prepared enough for yet. I think their timeline for the final dust up to implement Chinese totalitarianism is 2028's election via AI and the like - close, not there yet but they assumed Biden would be able to be medium ok till then and win reelection with minor adjustments by them - he's so bad it's a MAJOR adjustment and that artificially shortens the timeline.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

I sort of wonder if the Dems have shot themselves in the foot. Biden ended up so bad and the dissatisfaction is so high - they can't afford to steal it. If they do the unrest would be off the charts and they're not ready for that yet. A Biden win is so improbable at this point that the win itself is proof of malfeasance and would cause the crapstorm they haven't prepared enough for yet. I think their timeline for the final dust up to implement Chinese totalitarianism is 2028's election via AI and the like - close, not there yet but they assumed Biden would be able to be medium ok till then and win reelection with minor adjustments by them - he's so bad it's a MAJOR adjustment and that artificially shortens the timeline.

I would agree with this. I wonder if their focus will be to control the house and senate, and try to nullify his presidency. Though, Trump could do the same as Obama, and bypass both houses, and govern through Executive Orders.

I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward.

No, your original bet was that the election will be held on Nov 5th.

Do you need a quote?
Originally Posted by tophorsecop
Just a stickler for accuracy...me being a shooter and all...from your post wade:

"Wager being whether the 2024 election happens on November 5, 2024 or not. I wager the election will take place on November 5, 2024 so why not put a $100 down and bet against me. Time for the rubber to hit the road."

I don't see any mention of"black swan event"

however, from your most recent post wade...

"I was betting against the black swan event, maybe you want to bet against me, don't be a keyboard coward."

Those don't seem like congruous statements...just saying...and I'm sure that there are gambling establishments that will gladly take your bet, so get after it, post pictures of your "tickets" from said bets and gloat on the fortune you make when your prognostication comes to fruition...I'm not hiding behind my keyboard...I don't believe a "black swan event" will cancel the election/voting...or said voting that will be done in it's myriad fashion of available options...sorry just being accurate with the things I type from my keyboard.

Thanks, beat me to it.

No, your original bet was that the election will be held on Nov 5th.

Do you need a quote?

Sometimes liars forget their lies........
Stealing the election is the only play that really makes sense to me. They are already the party in power and only need to keep it, not take it from the Republicans. Most of the black swan type events would likely drive more voters away from Biden. Stealing the election is the easiest way for them to stay in power and keep the system we have in place.
Lets not forget,

The Republican Leadership is right now, today in the process of handing the House Majority back to the Democrats. They are giving up before the election. What do they have planned to sabotage America's voice in November.
Lets not forget,

The Republican Leadership is right now, today in the process of handing the House Majority back to the Democrats. They are giving up before the election. What do they have planned to sabotage America's voice in November.

Ted Curse , Cottonmouth, Little Marco , Hee Haw Hallway they all know :

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet
© 24hourcampfire