Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimone
I see hundreds of simultanious 9/11 style attacks that will degrade living conditions in most metro areas over a period of months making the election irrelevant.

It will likely start on some sort of easily pre ordained time, like an eclipse.

Keep your powder dry.

How many smart phones has the Left given out to the invaders? Sounds like an effective way to give marching orders to a lot of people all at once.

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

How can you prepare for something completely unknown?

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Or COVID.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

GR

Emanuel gave Fauci Ball his Vaulted Status

Fauci was a profiteering lying prick willing to step over millions (Or at least hundreds of thousands) of dead Americans to cash his checks who was cast at Trump's feet as an all-knowing savior by the bipartisan dug-in pigs of the beltway.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

Maybe develop a bunch of fake electors in swing states?

Then go back to the White House and watch it on TeeVee.

It just might work.

Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.

Two Commies engaging in virtual fellatio on a public forum.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

As opposed to all the MAGA fascists happily felching each other on this forum?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Flynn is a Democrat and a Q-ber, nuff said.

Wrong again. Flynn may be Deep State, but only those who are Anti- Trump would think he would lead Patriots down the Rabbit Hole.

Here's a clue or two for tools like you. Evidently you and TRH don't know what "YOU'LL" means. When I was a kid I was taught in school it meant "YOU WILL" as in, "YOU WILL BE SURPRISED." grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RepugnantHideousOdiousDemonrat
As opposed to all the MAGA patriots happily congratulating each other on this forum?

Another Commie adds his own brand humor.

Thanks dumb-ass.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by rte
Seems like it would be a lot easier to invite a ton of people to Washington DC on the day the election is certified by Congress, then carefully ask them to go down to the Capitol and protest a lot, but with plausible deniability.

It just might work.

Outstanding. To a fool wisdom appears insanity; and to be mocked by the foolish is no shame.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Another vagina flapping her wings.

Hahahaha.

Dumbass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by rte

It just might work.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Another vagina flapping her wings.

Hahahaha.

Dumbass.
^^^^

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Stevie you seem mouthy today

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

So much for obeying their oath.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,
Funny how these retired Military guys, guys that have spent years claiming to defend the Constitution, get all butt hurt, resort to name calling and even physical threats when an American citizen exercises their First Amendment Rights by saying something they don’t like, or that they disagree with.

These are the guys that would be first in line to volunteer to fire upon American Citizens if given the opportunity.

You keep leaning farther and farther over the progressive abyss.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
AFAIK a BlackSwan event is something catastrophic that can't be predicted so it can't be prepared for.

In his recent interview with Tucker Carlson, Ron Paul predicted it is going to happen.

General Mike Flynn also recently predicted that a Black Swan event is likely and he was specific in his assertion that when the criminals realize that they can't legitimately win the 2024 election, they will cause a catastrophic happening that, in their criminal minds, will justify canceling the election. of course, this will be when they run out of their illegitimate means.

Flynn went on to say we, and it can be certain by we, he means Trump supporters and those willing to resist tyranny, must be prepared for every eventuality.

I was only vaguely familiar with the concept of Black Swan so I looked up the meaning and one of the examples given was the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center buildings....I can't imagine what they might havet up their sleeves.

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.
Steve4102 can tell you all about it.

THIS, even thought Trump said 'There is no way the left will be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the election in several states."

Trump said that at Turning Point and has said at several appearances since then that the left will not steal the next Election.

Mike Lindell demonstrated the Black Eye drone technology and showed it would block internet connections to electronic voting machines.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

MAGA!

Won't happen[no need for it] as they have ALL of the voting apparatus rigged & ready.
Steve4102 can tell you all about it.

THIS, even thought Trump said 'There is no way the left will be allowed to steal the next Presidential Election because we will be watching and Charlie will be watching and, in fact, it will be as if Charlie is managing the election in several states."

Trump said that at Turning Point and has said at several appearances since then that the left will not steal the next Election.

Mike Lindell demonstrated the Black Eye drone technology and showed it would block internet connections to electronic voting machines.

Well, If that were true, telegraphing your plans and then publically demonstrating how you plan to do it is about the dumbest move ever.

It’s akin to the Military televising its battle plans.

Now with that move, the Deep State knows exactly how to counter.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/22/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
When is the earliest date for 'early/mail in voting'?

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.
In the 2003 Louisiana governor election I voted by mail for my mother who was in a hospital, without any action by her. We were desperate to keep Bobby Jindal from winning. Unfortunately he came back to win in 2007 and was a disaster.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I'm puzzled. I consider myself fairly "right" ... at least on most issues. What I do not understand is the general right-wing assumption that the mail-in ballots are somehow less trustworth than polling place ballots. We're 100% mail-in here. The ballots go to the county clerk for counting. They check the signatures against the voter roster. I've had 2 sent back 'cause I got sloppy and signed Tom instead of Thomas so I KNOW they are checking. I think the county clerk, an elected official, with her staff, overseen by a public group, and with public members involved if there is a disputed ballot, has at least as much integrity as the old polling place elections I participated in a few decades ago. More than that, though, my real concern is with the inner city areas where voting does not produce a permanent paper ballot, they only collect data electronically, and if someone has [bleep] with the voting machine (these are democrat-controlled precincts, after all), there is absolutely no way to catch them. So .. what am I missing? Is it just that blue states do more mail in that red states so somehow their votes must be corrupted? If so that's just stupid. My county is republican, our clerk who runs the elections is republican .. and by God if someone accused her of monkeying with the ballots in either way, I believe she'd gut them with a rusty butter knife. Her integrity matters to her more than the outcome. .. as it should be. Anyone caught and convicted of election fraud should be publicly hung. Not dropped, slow swing, let 'em kick a while as the air runs out.

I was merely stating that a "event" may happen just prior to the earliest mail-in voting.
I have zero issue with 'verified' mail in voting.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can see them doing something, what I can't say. Our power grids are fragile. The migrant invasion is a huge problem. Any event they can conjure up to give them the excuse to use the military against the citizenry. Look at Zelensky and his canceling elections and hounding the citizens to conscript them. The banking system is on it's last gasp. Shutting down a few strategic ports disrupting the transportation system would do it. Nothing works like emptying grocery store shelves to generate excitement. It could finally lead to a revolt which could go either way. It all boils down to the large urban areas that are largely leftist democrat anyway. I can't see them messing with flyover country. Too dangerous.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Rainshot is correct. Anything they come up with will be an excuse to further restrict our freedoms and demonize conservatives.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MAC

He is a butt hurt punk.
LOL,

This is a new low for the campfire.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings

In the 2003 Louisiana governor election I voted by mail for my mother who was in a hospital, without any action by her. We were desperate to keep Bobby Jindal from winning. Unfortunately he came back to win in 2007 and was a disaster.
By "no action" you mean you filled out the ballot for her?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The whole process of voting and counting the votes is subject to corruption and depends on the integrity of those running the election. The way they have cheated and changed the numbers has been covered elsewhere. Several voting cycles ago there were some issues in our county with elections. Mostly had to do with incorrect or incomplete ballots for special districts and confusion about polling places. Nothing to do with accuracy of the count or anything like that. The county election director resigned, possibly before the election took place, and the county has struggled to regain integrity regarding the voting process.

In 2022, two of our county supervisors refused to certify the election and requested a hand count. This drug out until the new democrap governor and attorney general took office, then the attorney general filed felony charges against those two supervisors for refusing to certify the election. Both these people are currently incurring the financial and emotional stress of defending themselves against those charges.

In Arizona the voting process has been manipulated and corrupted to remove almost any safeguards to protect the integrity of the process. County supervisors must certify the election. Ballots cannot be hand counted, they must be machine counted. The last election, signatures were being verified at the rate of one per second. The state just hired one of Cochise county’s ex election directors to run state elections going forward. An honest process? Not likely!

I don’t think the election process will be the “black swan event” that will take place before next January. It is possible there won’t be an election if the uni-party thinks they wont be able to manipulate the results.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Let's say Trump actually wins. Despite any cheating on the lefts part. I could see a black swan event and Biden declaring an emergency to hold off the results of the election.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 54 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,584
Posts18,473,375
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.