Home
Link to video
Just standing on a street corner, mindin my own bidness.
1 at a time
3 at a time
4 at a time

Get er done!
That needs to happen to another group of people I can think of.
Puff ,The Magic Dragon!!
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.
Land Mines?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I'm good with that.

opinions be like........
Yes. The question: Mines, and who put them there? Also, street?

Looks like if one wants them gone, they are truly gone.

Well maybe the Good Lord hasn't much use for them either.....

I still think that a zillion times a day, the Good Lord smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand, and says to himself...
" I should have quit when I was making monkeys and [bleep] "

I've seen the video where it's zoomed out some. That group of 4 - Did you happen to notice the 2nd explosion? Do civilians/innocent non-combatants often just blow up twice? Or did they blow up and toss the explosives for a secondary explosion? Looking at the damages - this isn't a missile strike, it's land mines with UAV overwatch.

Watch THIS one - zoomed out and run longer.

X link
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

I'm good with that.

I guess I have to ask the question why your opinions on migrants is so different from your opinions on Palestinians?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...so-bull-past-national-guard#Post19321690
I keep thinking about the Gazans cheering and high-fiving over the body of the Israeli girl in the back of the pickup…..

Hard to feel a lot of sympathy for them…
Originally Posted by Teal

I've seen the video where it's zoomed out some. That group of 4 - Did you happen to notice the 2nd explosion? Do civilians/innocent non-combatants often just blow up twice? Or did they blow up and toss the explosives for a secondary explosion? Looking at the damages - this isn't a missile strike, it's land mines with UAV overwatch.

X link

It was posted on X. Please don’t confuse anyone with facts.

I'd like to believe that God will not look favorably upon the baby killers of October 7th.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

X link

Even with the $$ we send Israel - they wouldn't waste a missile on a singular person unless that person was HVT. These guys are rather unlikely to be HVTs just out for a stroll mid day.

X link

Even with the $$ we send Israel - they wouldn't waste a missile on a singular person unless that person was HVT. These guys are rather unlikely to be HVTs just out for a stroll mid day.

Mines, IED's.

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

X link

Mines, IED's.

I wonder if that's considered targeting if they're weapons of chance?

What makes you think these are just random targets? Aren't those drones or whatever used pretty expensive to be used on non-important individuals? If just killing citizens was the object, I have to think there are much cheaper and effective ways.
Anything that happens in Gaza rests 100% on Hamas.
No matter what public opinion is.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.
War is a bitch.

Hamas shouldn't have started it, if they didn't want the consequences.
Originally Posted by hicountry
War is a bitch.

Hamas shouldn't have started it, if they didn't want the consequences.

I agree, hamas started this and now they can reap what they have sewn. GOD is okay with battle, just not homicide like hamas perpetrated upon the Israelis. Netanyahu needs to finish his plan if Israel is ever going to have any peace.
Originally Posted by JeffyD

I'd like to believe that God will not look favorably upon the baby killers of October 7th.
You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!
Thank Hamas for that
FAFO

X link

On the kills of the individuals, you can see the projectiles coming in from above, the instant before the explosions. From the right on the first individual, from the left on the second (last) individual.
What about those they cheer the mistreatment of Jews. There are at least a dozen of you boys on here that have an unbridled hatred of Jews.
Originally Posted by Seafire

I still think that a zillion times a day, the Good Lord smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand, and says to himself...

Lmfao, that was funny sheit.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!
There is a difference between murder and justifiable homicide

Yeah, if humans are God's 'best work', either he has a very dark sense of humor.....or he graduated in the bottom of his class.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Yeah, if humans are God's 'best work', either he has a very dark sense of humor.....or he graduated in the bottom of his class.
The shame is that we humans never learn. The same things that cause calamities keep being done over and over again by succeeding generations. What didn't work out in the old USSR and Nazi Germany are now being tried here.

X link
Dont have a side in this one, but if your pause game is on, it sure looks like a missile flying down
Originally Posted by gunchamp

X link
Dont have a side in this one, but if your pause game is on, it sure looks like a missile flying down

Agreed - still doesn't explain secondary explosions, unless those "civilians" had them on them.
The crusades failed because of a lack of technology to eradicate all the ragheads. Not the case these days- - - - -"Caedit Eos- - - - -etc."
i have no experience, but it sure looks like those were air strikes, you can see something come in then the explosion happens?
Probably drones- - - -firing relatively inexpensive rockets.
Does anyone remember the videos after 9/11 of the Muslims cheering over the news? Or have you forgotten? Fugg them, they are finding out the hard way who to Fugg with and who to not Fugg with! The Israeli’s ain’t Joe Biden!

It's a bitch when you bring war upon yourselves.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

X link

Agreed - still doesn't explain secondary explosions, unless those "civilians" had them on them.
Agree with that
Looks like a drone strike to me. If your quick with the pause you can see its an attack from above.

Military aged males in an obvious combat zone. My guess is they could have had some intel that one of them might have been a HVT. the rest were just collateral damage. Not uncommon to send more than one round on a strike with multiple targets, especially if a possible HVT is suspected. Jmo.

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!
Were told “Don’t walk on the street!”
Originally Posted by Hastings
What about those they cheer the mistreatment of Jews. There are at least a dozen of you boys on here that have an unbridled hatred of Jews.
Hawkeye, care to tell us why you have such hate for the jews, I don't care for them one way or another, but you are obsessed.
BCBH - “hold my beer …”
Originally Posted by DouginLa
Hawkeye, care to tell us why you have such hate for the jews, I don't care for them one way or another, but you are obsessed.

You won't get an intellectually honest answer.
A Jew stole his lunch money in grade school.
My biblical history is very rusty. Do I remember waaayyy back that the good Lord ordered Israel to kill ALL the Palestinians and they stopped a bit short. The Lird has seen the whole movie, actually he made it, and knows how it plaid out. When Hamas attacked Israel unprovoked in my mind the gloves came off. Maybe time to finish the job the good Lord ordered generations ago.
Just my thoughts,
Rick
This would be my weapon of choice for here and on our border .The newer ones also had a 20MM chain gun in front. You can run ,but you can`t hide .
Originally Posted by Huntz
This would be my weapon of choice for here and on our border .The newer ones also had a 20MM chain gun in front. You can run ,but you can`t hide .
Pretty cool!!
Thanks for posting,
Rick
The Palestinians did not exist back then. So your analogy is bogus. Furthermore, you can’t blame anyone alive for the sins committed thousand of years ago by their ancestors.

The truth is that the only reason these Muslims object to Israel is because they are Jews. Just look at other Muslim rulers who are thousand times worse than Israel and they don’t want to exterminate them and their populations. They aren’t Jewish.
Here's the new and improved version of Puff the magic dragon.

I recommend this one.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Probably won't get an answer at all.

X link

Mines, IED's.

I wonder if that's considered targeting if they're weapons of chance?

Teal, Who knows who placed them.

Probably won't get an answer at all.

Plenty of lightweights on this site will need to consult their Imams for the correct reply.

Ha Ha Ha those goat rapers were dancing in the the streets on 9/11. Phug 'em in the heart.

mike r
Not an IED

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Back when the attack happened, I said there is only one way to fix this,
and it's Biblical. But you just can't do it today.

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jews have a thing about Genocide.
Even though Antisemites are accusing them of it.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?
Israel's efforts have been very measured.

So measured that when it's over, it won't be over.
There will be someone, mothers if no one else, who will be preaching and
radicalized the young men to continue the fight.
Because they are entitled, and "put down".

They sure as hell aren't gonna put on their boots and gloves and build something.
Kinda like a segment of our population. Of differing colors.

lol

76% support of hamas.
Cheered Hamas following 10/6
allowed tunneling etc for decades with aid funds.
permit military hiding in schools/hospitals.

Sounds like the populace facilitated the kicking of the wrong hornets nest.

BoooFuckinghooo

Yyyyyep
Remember kids, now more than ever. Don’t bunch up!

Imagine that...
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jess have a thing about Genocide.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?

They sure as hell aren't gonna put on their boots and gloves and build something.

Doctors and nurses in the hospitals and teachers in the schools stand by and watch Hamas build tunnels and communications infrastructure right underneath their noses and asses, but cry wolf when the Israelis come there to root out the murderers.

Plenty of liars in the media to portray these counterattacks as genocide.
I said it back on 10/7 that the idf needed to flood the tunnels and was told I was stupid. I said that all the gazans were hamas and was told I was stupid. People whine about the 32,ooo innocent hamas gazans killed by Israel but Israel won't be safe until they rid themselves of the menace of hamas or gazans if you prefer after they get rid of the rest of the 2.368,000 gazans or hamas then they can deal with the rest.of the muzzles. That's because that's what it will take.
Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I said it back on 10/7 that the idf needed to flood the tunnels and was told I was stupid. I said that all the gazans were hamas and was told I was stupid. People whine about the 32,ooo innocent hamas gazans killed by Israel but Israel won't be safe until they rid themselves of the menace of hamas or gazans if you prefer after they get rid of the rest of the 2.368,000 gazans or hamas then they can deal with the rest.of the muzzles. That's because that's what it will take.
Mb

Bob, I was with you on the flooding of the tunnels. But, In the several months following October 7th, it became clear that most of the hostages have been held in those tunnels. Flooding the tunnels could also kill all of the hostages still left alive.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jess have a thing about Genocide.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?

I've read enough about how mother's instigate Islamic fanaticism to know you are not wrong in that regard.

I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.
LD how many Hostages do you think are still alive? I wouldn't stop killing hamas/ gazans If I was a idf until the last hostage or their body was accounted for. Then nuke the rest of them because that will eventually have to happen.
Wasn't a IED.
Wasn't a land mine.
Wasn't a drone missile.
Had to be a 6.5 Creedmore.
There are casualties on both side, the people who got kidnapped and killed are also random people. How about that?
Originally Posted by Sako76
Does anyone remember the videos after 9/11 of the Muslims cheering over the news? Or have you forgotten? Fugg them, they are finding out the hard way who to Fugg with and who to not Fugg with! The Israeli’s ain’t Joe Biden!

Yep. Should be open season on those goat Fuggers.
I used to work with this guy who would angrily blurt out "Palestine" when someone would ask him where he was from. By his features, it was obvious he was middle eastern. If the person asking the question asked a second time or said "where?", he'd angrilysay Lebanon.

He was one of these pukes that were always trying to convince you that 9/11 was fake, and there were no muslims dancing in the street in New Jersey after it..

English was perfect. Wouldn't trust that bastard any further than I could throw him. One of the most paranoid people i've ever met in my life.
Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Every Palestinian I've ever talked to would tell me he was from Jerusalem if he was Israeli Arab. They will not say they are from Israel nor admit there is even an Israel.

Never heard that guy ever use the words jew, Israel, Israeli, Hebrew. Ever. Like you say. Never existed.
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.

When two guys want to fight, you can keep trying to break it up and catch a punch or two yourself in the process.

Or just let them fight and when one comes out on top that will probably end the ruckus once and for all.

Based on the history of such events, the death toll will need to climb to about 3x that number before the Gazan's will agree to a complete unconditional surrender.

It's not pleasant, but in all likely hood the only pathway to a lasting peace.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Based on the history of such events, the death toll will need to climb to about 3x that number before the Gazan's will agree to a complete unconditional surrender.

You're nearly as stupid as the Jews. The whole world hates them now. America is their slave and equally guilty of the genocide, but cannot save them from their own suicidal path. Their Muslim neighbors can easily annihilate them and know the IDF are ineffective cowards who are resigning in droves. Dual nationals are emigrating back where they came by the thousands. A third of the population is Russian, not particularly Jewish at all, eating pork and swilling vodka for Shabbat, Russia is looking pretty good these days. They're ready to jump the sinking ship for Ukraine to lick its bones. Then there will be peace when Zionist nightmare ends, inshallah.

You're nearly as stupid as the Jews. The whole world hates them now. America is their slave and equally guilty of the genocide, but cannot save them from their own suicidal path. Their Muslim neighbors can easily annihilate them and know the IDF are ineffective cowards who are resigning in droves. Dual nationals are emigrating back where they came by the thousands. A third of the population is Russian, not particularly Jewish at all, eating pork and swilling vodka for Shabbat, Russia is looking pretty good these days. They're ready to jump the sinking ship for Ukraine to lick its bones. Then there will be peace when Zionist nightmare ends, inshallah.

And none of that changes the math regarding the necessary conditions to achieve an unconditional surrender.
Originally Posted by bellydeep
How bout we stop caring about either of them and let the situation sort itself out.
Good idea

Jordan and Lebanon are the two most common claims. I've grown up with and worked with a couple zillion. And jews. And red heads. Even a Baptist once. No one ever used the term Palestine until the past 10-20 years. No one identified with Palestine growing up. None. Its all been managed for effect.

I’m of the opinion that you don’t put money on credit card to pay for family members too lazy to work for their own existence and habits whether good or bad. Zero foreign aid anywhere, ever for any reason if it has to be borrowed. They will hate us for FREE. We don’t have to pay them.

So Hamas turds getting lit up by AEDs, Drones or Battleships is of zero importance to me. Y’all remember that Florida Politician asked about twenty years ago about I handed interrogation (torture is ok with you]. He answered something to the effect...if it saves one American Life, then I my advice is that red is positive and black is negative...light them up.

That’s my stance as well. Not one of our young men or women is worth a village of those people to me.

Hamas started some sheet and reaped the whirlwind. All of the money sent to them over the last 40 years enriched the Elites on our side with kickbacks and the leadership over their. Breaking us on the wheel of taxation while making the jihad types larger and larger.
Good idea

Since Samuel Untermeyer handed Truman that briefcase full of cash, the Zionist abomination has being receiving a whole lot of "care." It wouldn't exist otherwise! Since 911, we (America) have wasted at least $9 Trillion on the "War on Terror," an Israeli invented slogan to benefit them alone. Macgregor puts it at more like $14 Trillion. Problem is you clowns do Care! For the vicious amoral savages that claim to be Jews, and what is worse - God's Chosen People. So, please do stop caring. The situation will definitely sort itself out.
Originally Posted by jc189
Here's the new and improved version of Puff the magic dragon.

I recommend this one.

For sure bad ass . A half dozen of those patrolling the border and giving a fire power demonstration every once in a while would stop all illegals form coming to the border.
Good idea

Since Samuel Untermeyer handed Truman that briefcase full of cash, the Zionist abomination has being receiving a whole lot of "care." It wouldn't exist otherwise! Since 911, we (America) have wasted at least $9 Trillion on the "War on Terror," an Israeli invented slogan to benefit them alone. Macgregor puts it at more like $14 Trillion. Problem is you clowns do Care! For the vicious amoral savages that claim to be Jews, and what is worse - God's Chosen People. So, please do stop caring. The situation will definitely sort itself out.

Are you Sunni, or Shia?
If the Palestinians and their sympathizers are squalling about Israel’s prosecution of this war, they’re gonna fuggin’ love the “peace” Israel inflicts on them.🤣
10 miles worth of DMZ plus another 15 or so of razed and salted earth would be about right. I don’t think Israel’s gonna be in an “asking” mood by the end of it.

U.S. tried to vote a ceasefire at the UN this week, but apparently Hamas didn’t think it was worth giving up the hostages (or admitting they’ve all been killed).
Let's see what the adults have to say about this:

Good grief.

The next thing you’re going to tell us is that Zyklon B was used for something other than keeping the recreational camps clean.

This might be too much for one day.
It's also possible that a video game is involved. Worked for the 'Kraine.
Let's see what the adults have to say about this:

I think this guy has it right.
© 24hourcampfire