Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Those cheering this on will have to explain themselves to the Lord one day.

It's a bitch when you bring war upon yourselves.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I've seen the video where it's zoomed out some. That group of 4 - Did you happen to notice the 2nd explosion? Do civilians/innocent non-combatants often just blow up twice? Or did they blow up and toss the explosives for a secondary explosion? Looking at the damages - this isn't a missile strike, it's land mines with UAV overwatch.

Watch THIS one - zoomed out and run longer.

X link
Dont have a side in this one, but if your pause game is on, it sure looks like a missile flying down

Agreed - still doesn't explain secondary explosions, unless those "civilians" had them on them.
Agree with that

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Looks like a drone strike to me. If your quick with the pause you can see its an attack from above.

Military aged males in an obvious combat zone. My guess is they could have had some intel that one of them might have been a HVT. the rest were just collateral damage. Not uncommon to send more than one round on a strike with multiple targets, especially if a possible HVT is suspected. Jmo.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Were told “Don’t walk on the street!”

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
What about those they cheer the mistreatment of Jews. There are at least a dozen of you boys on here that have an unbridled hatred of Jews.
Hawkeye, care to tell us why you have such hate for the jews, I don't care for them one way or another, but you are obsessed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
BCBH - “hold my beer …”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DouginLa
What about those they cheer the mistreatment of Jews. There are at least a dozen of you boys on here that have an unbridled hatred of Jews.
Hawkeye, care to tell us why you have such hate for the jews, I don't care for them one way or another, but you are obsessed.

You won't get an intellectually honest answer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Jew stole his lunch money in grade school.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R
My biblical history is very rusty. Do I remember waaayyy back that the good Lord ordered Israel to kill ALL the Palestinians and they stopped a bit short. The Lird has seen the whole movie, actually he made it, and knows how it plaid out. When Hamas attacked Israel unprovoked in my mind the gloves came off. Maybe time to finish the job the good Lord ordered generations ago.
Just my thoughts,
Rick

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This would be my weapon of choice for here and on our border .The newer ones also had a 20MM chain gun in front. You can run ,but you can`t hide .

Last edited by Huntz; 03/22/24.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Huntz
This would be my weapon of choice for here and on our border .The newer ones also had a 20MM chain gun in front. You can run ,but you can`t hide .
Pretty cool!!
Thanks for posting,
Rick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Palestinians did not exist back then. So your analogy is bogus. Furthermore, you can’t blame anyone alive for the sins committed thousand of years ago by their ancestors.

The truth is that the only reason these Muslims object to Israel is because they are Jews. Just look at other Muslim rulers who are thousand times worse than Israel and they don’t want to exterminate them and their populations. They aren’t Jewish.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's the new and improved version of Puff the magic dragon.

I recommend this one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Probably won't get an answer at all.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

I've seen the video where it's zoomed out some. That group of 4 - Did you happen to notice the 2nd explosion? Do civilians/innocent non-combatants often just blow up twice? Or did they blow up and toss the explosives for a secondary explosion? Looking at the damages - this isn't a missile strike, it's land mines with UAV overwatch.

Watch THIS one - zoomed out and run longer.

X link

It was posted on X. Please don’t confuse anyone with facts.

Even with the $$ we send Israel - they wouldn't waste a missile on a singular person unless that person was HVT. These guys are rather unlikely to be HVTs just out for a stroll mid day.

Mines, IED's.

I wonder if that's considered targeting if they're weapons of chance?

Teal, Who knows who placed them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Probably won't get an answer at all.

Plenty of lightweights on this site will need to consult their Imams for the correct reply.

Ha Ha Ha those goat rapers were dancing in the the streets on 9/11. Phug 'em in the heart.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Not an IED

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’ve thought that exact same thing when it comes to those who support the terrorist regime of a fake “country” like “Palestine” who intentionally murdered innocent civilians including children on October 7! If you attack me and my family then prepare for an overwhelming response. I’m not a fan of Israel in the slightest but I’m an even bigger hater of raghead dipshits who’ve sworn to eliminate anyone who is not muslim. They had their 2 state solution until they decided to destroy it on October 7. War is ugly business something that they didn’t consider before they instigated their chickenshit tactics in October.

They’re still holding innocent hostages are they not? How can ANYONE defend that? Where are the “Palestinian” allies?….answer, they have NONE!

Everyone has the right to self defense….even the Jews!

Hamas doesn't want a two state peaceful solution. I support Israel's eradication of those murderers and rapists. They should have been gone long ago.

As usual we’re in agreement. I find it incredibly disingenuous for ANYONE to cry for a timeout or to bitch about it being unfair! If the animals in hamas used their sub 70 IQ BEFORE they attacked, raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated children, infants, elderly and innocent civilians then NONE of this would have happened. Hamas doesn’t care about living peacefully….in fact they don’t know what the meaning of PEACE is, they live with a seething hatred of everyone! Those “innocent” women are the ones who raised their boys into a culture of hatred and violence. Those “innocent” boys are being bred for cannon fodder in their desire for jihad.

When I was young I remember watching them protest in huge numbers in the streets of the sh.ithole they live in and I wondered then why we didn’t drop a couple bombs and eliminate the whole thing. Those “innocent” children in “Palestine” that were my age back then are the ones they’re having to fight now. Nothing has changed and nothing will ever change when you’re dealing with such a deeply inbred hatred of humanity. There’s a reason why Jordan or Egypt or Syria won’t lift a finger to help those animals!

Israel should completely destroy them once and for all!

Back when the attack happened, I said there is only one way to fix this,
and it's Biblical. But you just can't do it today.

Dumbass me knows that,
Netanyahu certainly knows that. He can't say it, Jews have a thing about Genocide.
Even though Antisemites are accusing them of it.

Considering October 7?
And the last 70 years?
Israel's efforts have been very measured.

So measured that when it's over, it won't be over.
There will be someone, mothers if no one else, who will be preaching and
radicalized the young men to continue the fight.
Because they are entitled, and "put down".

They sure as hell aren't gonna put on their boots and gloves and build something.
Kinda like a segment of our population. Of differing colors.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 03/23/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You always have trouble remembering your dates? The babies, and children and mothers, have all been killed since then. Some 32,000 total souls murdered. By Jews!

lol

76% support of hamas.
Cheered Hamas following 10/6
allowed tunneling etc for decades with aid funds.
permit military hiding in schools/hospitals.

Sounds like the populace facilitated the kicking of the wrong hornets nest.

BoooFuckinghooo

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,530
Posts18,472,708
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.