Home
Dodge-parent Stellantis laying off hundreds of US workers

Stellantis continues trimming its workforce as it focuses on electric vehicle production in the US

Stellantis, the parent company of several auto brands, including Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler, confirmed on Friday that it will be laying off hundreds more U.S. workers as it continues to trim its workforce amid its transition to electric vehicle production.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the automaker had instructed several white collar employees working in software, engineering and technology to work from home on Friday morning, and then held meetings where the workers were informed that they were losing their jobs.

"After rigorous organizational reviews..."

FOX Business

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Someone should tell them that suicide is not painless.
It’s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of “saving the planet”. Truly a disease.
Yet, the Brain Dead UAW Members will still vote for Biden and Democrats. Yes, they are that stupid, as are most Union Members.
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
It’s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of “saving the planet”. Truly a disease.

These UAW dipshcits could give two schits about "Saving The Planet" , they have been brainwashed into believing that Republicans want to cut their wages, through their grandmother off a cliff, take away their pensions and everything else the Democrats do and have done o them. It is truly pathetic to listen to a group of Union Members talk politics.
I am thankful it happened at a time when Trump can dance the "I was right jig" before the election.
Build back better. Might as well buy a horse.
Unions back liberals as tribute ta prevent prosecution for the crimes they commit.
It takes awhile for the Truth to come out, but in the end, Trump's track record on being right is amazing.

It might not be such a big deal if Trump was not Trump, but as the MSM attacks him at every turn and with every syllable, proving Trump right and the MSM wrong is indeed a big deal.
They will cut their gas powered balls off to produce the last EV.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Unions back liberals as tribute ta prevent prosecution for the crimes they commit.

Unions bribe Democrats to avoid being charged with Extorsion and Racketeering. Unions are nothing more that The Mafia with a high rise office in downtown Manhattan , wearing a silk suit.
Originally Posted by rainshot

If you think dino fuel cars have bad exhaust emissions, backtrack 150 years when the prime movers had four legs and ran on alfalfa. Anybody else ever shoveled out a few stalls with a team of Clydesdales in them?
Originally Posted by steve4102

These UAW dipshcits could give two schits about "Saving The Planet" , they have been brainwashed into believing that Republicans want to cut their wages, through their grandmother off a cliff, take away their pensions and everything else the Democrats do and have done o them. It is truly pathetic to listen to a group of Union Members talk politics.

Yeah. I’ve known some dyed-in-the-wool Union members. When they start talking politics, it’s maddening. Pure talking points. Like you said, GOP bad!
You can educate ignorance.

Stupid…. Not so much...

DF
I know quite a few union workers, mostly paper mill and pipeline men, one UAW. Every one I know voted for Trump. They obviously pay no attention to what their leaders do or say.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I know quite a few union workers, mostly paper mill and pipeline men, one UAW. Every one I know voted for Trump. They obviously pay no attention to what their leaders do or say.

Sure they did.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sure they did.
Steve: They have no reason to lie to me, in fact some of them are rabid anti Obama/Biden. For that matter I know plenty of whites registered as Democrat that vote religiously against national Democrats, me included.
Stevie is a rabid closet democrat
Agree with Hastings.

Political union leadership is one thing.

Rank and file members do their own thing a lot more than leadership would admit. Bad thing, their membership dues go to the Dems. But often they gotta play the game to have their job. Can’t control the politics, but can control my vote.

DF
Well said, or buy a bicycle.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Agree with Hastings.

Rank and file members do their own thing a lot more than leadership would admit. Bad thing, their membership dues go to the Dems. But often they gotta play the game to have their job. Can’t control the politics, but can control my vote.

DF
Not in the Blue Democrat stronghold MN NE Iron Range. Rank-and-file union members up. There are all diehard Democrats.

That’s a big time methane gas producer. There will be an adequate tax assessed for that.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Agree with Hastings.

DF
Not in the Blue Democrat stronghold MN NE Iron Range. Rank-and-file union members up. There are all diehard Democrats.

Exactly.

Blue area in the NE Arrowhead is Union Mining Country, dumbest fuqkers in the State, or any State for that matter.

They love their guns, they love their ATV's, they love their freedom, but they are to fuqken stupid to realize who and what is trying to take it all away.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It takes awhile for the Truth to come out, but in the end, Trump's track record on being right is amazing.

Except, of course, when he says they will not steal the next Election and "We will Make America Great Again". 😉
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Except, of course, when he says they will not steal the next Election and "We will Make America Great Again". 😉

Correct
What Steve is failing to mention, as he always does when throwing up this map, the population in the Arrowhead is pretty thin.

The heavily populated areas are Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester and surrounding areas. Those are the blue counties in the SE. The numbers there blow-away the Arrowhead.

Guess where Steve lives. Ya, it's always someone else's fault.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
What Steve is failing to mention, as he always does when throwing up this map, the population in the Arrowhead is pretty thin.

The heavily populated areas are Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester and surrounding areas. Those are the blue counties in the SE. The numbers there blow-away the Arrowhead.

Guess where Steve lives. Ya, it's always someone else's fault.

It is Sparsely populated compared to The Cites, but not any less populated than the rest of Greater MN by county outside of The Cities. The point being, these 3 counties are Blue and the only reason they continue to remain Blue is a heavy Union Membership.

St Louis Co, the largest in the arrowhead has a population of 200K, that's a lot of Blue voting idiots for one county with a total State population of only 5.5 million.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Correct

Wrong again, as usual.
This 'save the planet' thing is a nature worship cult. They have no god, just the earth. They'll learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This 'save the planet' thing is a nature worship cult. They have no god, just the earth. They'll learn the hard way I'm sorry to say.

Yes, it is their religion, just as other groups headed for destruction worshipped the moon or wind or stars or sun.
My union friends voted like they were told. Always Democrat. The ones that have retired have suddenly become conservatives.
While I’m glad they have changed their thinking and welcome them aboard but occasionally need remind them that they are the ones who let the horse out of the barn.
I dont need them preaching to me about how things are.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
My union friends voted like they were told. Always Democrat. The ones that have retired have suddenly become conservatives.
While I’m glad they have changed their thinking and welcome them aboard but occasionally need remind them that they are the ones who let the horse out of the barn.

I have a hard time believing this.....not saying you are lying....if someone told me how to vote, I would probably do the opposite.

they voted that way because they felt it was to their benefit...bob
easy fix,send toyota,honda ,vw,etc back where they belong
We need to go full Bud Lite on RAM trucks.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

I have a hard time believing this.....not saying you are lying....if someone told me how to vote, I would probably do the opposite.

they voted that way because they felt it was to their benefit...bob
My father-in-law passed away a few years ago. My wife still gets his Union magazine delivered to our door. It is filled with politics and propaganda, yes this publication lists Union approved candidates they tell you to vote for and a list of those to not vote for.

The dumb fuqks on the MN Iron Range follow that publication religiously.

But, in reality they don’t need to even read it, just vote (D) each and every time and they are content.
© 24hourcampfire