Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dodge-parent Stellantis laying off hundreds of US workers

Stellantis continues trimming its workforce as it focuses on electric vehicle production in the US

Stellantis, the parent company of several auto brands, including Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler, confirmed on Friday that it will be laying off hundreds more U.S. workers as it continues to trim its workforce amid its transition to electric vehicle production.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the automaker had instructed several white collar employees working in software, engineering and technology to work from home on Friday morning, and then held meetings where the workers were informed that they were losing their jobs.

"After rigorous organizational reviews..."

FOX Business

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/22/24.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone should tell them that suicide is not painless.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
It’s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of “saving the planet”. Truly a disease.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yet, the Brain Dead UAW Members will still vote for Biden and Democrats. Yes, they are that stupid, as are most Union Members.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/22/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
It’s amazing how stupid liberals are supporting and implementing projects that will end your job. All for the sake of “saving the planet”. Truly a disease.

These UAW dipshcits could give two schits about "Saving The Planet" , they have been brainwashed into believing that Republicans want to cut their wages, through their grandmother off a cliff, take away their pensions and everything else the Democrats do and have done o them. It is truly pathetic to listen to a group of Union Members talk politics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I am thankful it happened at a time when Trump can dance the "I was right jig" before the election.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Build back better. Might as well buy a horse.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Unions back liberals as tribute ta prevent prosecution for the crimes they commit.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It takes awhile for the Truth to come out, but in the end, Trump's track record on being right is amazing.

It might not be such a big deal if Trump was not Trump, but as the MSM attacks him at every turn and with every syllable, proving Trump right and the MSM wrong is indeed a big deal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They will cut their gas powered balls off to produce the last EV.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Unions back liberals as tribute ta prevent prosecution for the crimes they commit.

Unions bribe Democrats to avoid being charged with Extorsion and Racketeering. Unions are nothing more that The Mafia with a high rise office in downtown Manhattan , wearing a silk suit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot

If you think dino fuel cars have bad exhaust emissions, backtrack 150 years when the prime movers had four legs and ran on alfalfa. Anybody else ever shoveled out a few stalls with a team of Clydesdales in them?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard

These UAW dipshcits could give two schits about "Saving The Planet" , they have been brainwashed into believing that Republicans want to cut their wages, through their grandmother off a cliff, take away their pensions and everything else the Democrats do and have done o them. It is truly pathetic to listen to a group of Union Members talk politics.

Yeah. I’ve known some dyed-in-the-wool Union members. When they start talking politics, it’s maddening. Pure talking points. Like you said, GOP bad!

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
You can educate ignorance.

Stupid…. Not so much...

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I know quite a few union workers, mostly paper mill and pipeline men, one UAW. Every one I know voted for Trump. They obviously pay no attention to what their leaders do or say.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
I know quite a few union workers, mostly paper mill and pipeline men, one UAW. Every one I know voted for Trump. They obviously pay no attention to what their leaders do or say.

Sure they did.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sure they did.
Steve: They have no reason to lie to me, in fact some of them are rabid anti Obama/Biden. For that matter I know plenty of whites registered as Democrat that vote religiously against national Democrats, me included.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Stevie is a rabid closet democrat

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Agree with Hastings.

Political union leadership is one thing.

Rank and file members do their own thing a lot more than leadership would admit. Bad thing, their membership dues go to the Dems. But often they gotta play the game to have their job. Can’t control the politics, but can control my vote.

DF

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well said, or buy a bicycle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,546
Posts18,472,944
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.