Home
Posted By: Redneck Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
Ain't it great to live in such a 'free' country????

Posted By: Valsdad Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
Without watching that....................I bet it's sorta like .......................

If you see something, say something.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Without watching that....................I bet it's sorta like .......................

If you see something, say something.

I am not interested in watching that garbage either, but here it is from the DOJ themselves: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...me-risk-protection-order-resource-center
Thanks. I'll check that one out.

Youtubers like to talk too much.
Nothing in there about a "National red flag law".

Opening paragraph

The Justice Department launched the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center (the Center) which will provide training and technical assistance to law enforcement officials, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, clinicians, victim service and social service providers, community organizations, and behavioral health professionals responsible for implementing laws designed to keep guns out of the hands of people who pose a threat to themselves or others.

Apparently just another way to spend taxpayer money providing resources and training to locals to implement their laws.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24

Opening paragraph

The Justice Department launched the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center (the Center) which will provide training and technical assistance to law enforcement officials, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, clinicians, victim service and social service providers, community organizations, and behavioral health professionals responsible for implementing laws designed to keep guns out of the hands of people who pose a threat to themselves or others.

Apparently just another way to spend taxpayer money providing resources and training to locals to implement their laws.
They made funds available for States to implement that schitt.
They now have a ‘resource center’.
How long before the Feds threaten to cut funding in certain areas if they don’t adopt a Red Flag law? The history is there with DWI limits and Highway funding.
Originally Posted by NH K9

Opening paragraph

How long before the Feds threaten to cut funding in certain areas if they don’t adopt a Red Flag law? The history is there with DWI limits and Highway funding.

True, that may be where we're headed.

It's still not a National red flag law.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24

Opening paragraph

Agreed…….probably should have made it more clear in that regard.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
I have seen several of his videos, but I haven’t decided for sure he is legit.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
And not one shooting has been stopped even when they knew about the individual.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
He is...

That's what an ERPO is, my friend...
Folks like Wabi feel safer.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Folks like Wabi feel safer.

Give him a warm feeling that flows.....err, wait, he's pissing in his Carhartt's again

laugh
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/23/24

Opening paragraph

I don't think there is any maybe about it, let history be the lesson.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
I think Brandon and his puppeteers are thinking that they’re approaching the end of his reign so they had better make hay while the sun shines and ram through as much as they can…
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think Brandon and his puppeteers are thinking that they’re approaching the end of his reign so they had better make hay while the sun shines and ram through as much as they can…

I strongly agree with that assessment.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
This may be the wrong thread but I’m looking for information on which of these areas is usually protected by body armor, trying to settle a bet?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
Thanks. I'll check that one out.

Youtubers like to talk too much.

And often too long.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
I really appreciate the You Tubers that post on pending threats to us from the gummint, but there’s a LOT of misleading stuff out there, clickbait that turns out to be nothing like what the title suggests. Those are just as bad as the openings of newscasts that suck you in then leave that story to the very end, sometimes never getting to it at all.

That finance money for red flag “assistance” is an old idea, maybe a year or more. IIRC they already did something like that through executive action.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
yeah something like that would never get abused now would it..
Posted By: Morewood Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
Our government is giving second amendment rights to illegals while setting up an agency to strip those rights from citizens.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by Redneck
He is...

Video was about a Resource Center not a National law.

Neither one is good but there is a big difference between a Resource Center and a National Red Flag law and it's important to be precise.

Opening paragraph

NH K9 Provided the correct answer.

This is part of John Corynin's betrayal of the Second Amendment with his "compromise bill".
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Opening paragraph

NH K9 Provided the correct answer.

This is part of John Corynin's betrayal of the Second Amendment with his "compromise bill".

Sonofabitch!!!

People are sofa king blind it's pathetic. What's the history of federal funding people!!

History it's fuqking there to learn from not fuqking ignore!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24
He is...

By my interpretation those are local not "National"

maybe I'm missing something, but one usually goes to a local court, under local laws, as stated in the link stickfight posted. All they are doing is providing resources for locals.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...me-risk-protection-order-resource-center
Posted By: akrange Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/24/24

Opening paragraph

Nerves of Steel..

I’ll be watching to see if Your Status Changes

Reminds of the Knight guarding the Bridge in the Monty Python .

But You’ve lost all your Limbs

Oh It’s just a Scratch

Hahahaha Hahahaha
He is...

maybe I'm missing something, but one usually goes to a local court, under local laws, as stated in the link stickfight posted. All they are doing is providing resources for locals.

Right speed limits are "local" but for years we had a defacto "national" 55mph speed limit because of federal highway dollars conditioned on states setting such a limit. Same for the drinking age being raised to 21. There's not law saying states must set their drinking age to 21, but if they don't the feds cut their highway dollars.

Now we can expect them to die law enforcement funding to red flag laws.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/25/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
He is...

Right speed limits are "local" but for years we had a defacto "national" 55mph speed limit because of federal highway dollars conditioned on states setting such a limit. Same for the drinking age being raised to 21. There's not law saying states must set their drinking age to 21, but if they don't the feds cut their highway dollars.

Now we can expect them to die law enforcement funding to red flag laws.

Perhaps the answer is to keep Fed hands out of local LE?

Lotta folks think that way about education, but want those Fed $$$ for their PoPo.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/25/24
It’s not necessarily what this IS. It’s what it might BECOME!
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/25/24
Reminds me of how the left sometimes loves to scream about how "nobody is above the law". But if you are on their side of the political spectrum, you probably won't be charged or prosecuted for law violations. God help anyone with a right leaning political bent, for they will feel the full iron fisted wrath of the legal system. This is how red-flag legislation works; you can get away with an awful lot if you are on their side. If not, then you are screwed; but don't take my word for it, just ask Donald Trump how it works.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/25/24
If it comes to fruition

Call in and report every purple, green, dye blue haired, nose ring person
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Nat'l 'red-flag' law??? - 03/25/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
If it comes to fruition

Call in and report every purple, green, dye blue haired, nose ring person
Dang bruh,

that would have the jails filled with the Gen Z and later folks.................

well, maybe not, some of them don't believe in arms for citizens.
© 24hourcampfire