Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ain't it great to live in such a 'free' country????

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Without watching that....................I bet it's sorta like .......................

If you see something, say something.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Without watching that....................I bet it's sorta like .......................

If you see something, say something.

I am not interested in watching that garbage either, but here it is from the DOJ themselves: https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...me-risk-protection-order-resource-center

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks. I'll check that one out.

Youtubers like to talk too much.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing in there about a "National red flag law".

Opening paragraph

The Justice Department launched the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center (the Center) which will provide training and technical assistance to law enforcement officials, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, clinicians, victim service and social service providers, community organizations, and behavioral health professionals responsible for implementing laws designed to keep guns out of the hands of people who pose a threat to themselves or others.

Apparently just another way to spend taxpayer money providing resources and training to locals to implement their laws.

In it is contentment

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Opening paragraph

The Justice Department launched the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center (the Center) which will provide training and technical assistance to law enforcement officials, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, clinicians, victim service and social service providers, community organizations, and behavioral health professionals responsible for implementing laws designed to keep guns out of the hands of people who pose a threat to themselves or others.

Apparently just another way to spend taxpayer money providing resources and training to locals to implement their laws.
They made funds available for States to implement that schitt.
They now have a ‘resource center’.
How long before the Feds threaten to cut funding in certain areas if they don’t adopt a Red Flag law? The history is there with DWI limits and Highway funding.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9

Opening paragraph

How long before the Feds threaten to cut funding in certain areas if they don’t adopt a Red Flag law? The history is there with DWI limits and Highway funding.

True, that may be where we're headed.

It's still not a National red flag law.

In it is contentment

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Opening paragraph

Agreed…….probably should have made it more clear in that regard.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have seen several of his videos, but I haven’t decided for sure he is legit.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And not one shooting has been stopped even when they knew about the individual.

Swifty
IC B3

R
Redneck Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I have seen several of his videos, but I haven’t decided for sure he is legit.
He is...

That's what an ERPO is, my friend...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Folks like Wabi feel safer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Folks like Wabi feel safer.

Give him a warm feeling that flows.....err, wait, he's pissing in his Carhartt's again

laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Opening paragraph

I don't think there is any maybe about it, let history be the lesson.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I think Brandon and his puppeteers are thinking that they’re approaching the end of his reign so they had better make hay while the sun shines and ram through as much as they can…

Last edited by navlav8r; 03/23/24.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by navlav8r
I think Brandon and his puppeteers are thinking that they’re approaching the end of his reign so they had better make hay while the sun shines and ram through as much as they can…

I strongly agree with that assessment.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This may be the wrong thread but I’m looking for information on which of these areas is usually protected by body armor, trying to settle a bet?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks. I'll check that one out.

Youtubers like to talk too much.

And often too long.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I really appreciate the You Tubers that post on pending threats to us from the gummint, but there’s a LOT of misleading stuff out there, clickbait that turns out to be nothing like what the title suggests. Those are just as bad as the openings of newscasts that suck you in then leave that story to the very end, sometimes never getting to it at all.

That finance money for red flag “assistance” is an old idea, maybe a year or more. IIRC they already did something like that through executive action.

What fresh Hell is this?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
yeah something like that would never get abused now would it..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,678 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.