Home
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Wearing your pants down low originated in jail, telling Gay while Inside men (convicts) you were available, and the term Saggin' is the term in the Rap/Hip Hop community. An ... co-worker who happened to be black, told me to read saggin' backward...
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/27/24
Oh Lor laugh
Posted By: duke61 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/27/24
Wearing sagging pants was started by Cripps in the early 80's.
Trademark of 'groid gangbangers, along with red or blue bandannas.
Oh jeez, I just increased tension on my suspenders by 48 inch pounds.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/27/24
I read about the same, inmate advertising his wears. Mentioned it once & another poster went off. Kind of a family friendly site so I backed off. But wanting to ask him how he knew so much about it, etc.

But yeah, the article saying how sad it was for the inner city youth to imitate convicts in prison, specifically gay convicts. I don't know & damn sure don't want to.
"Your backing is aching, your boots are tight. Your balls are swinging from left to right, your left, your left, your left right."

For those who know!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Wearing your pants down low originated in jail, telling Gay while Inside men (convicts) you were available, and the term Saggin' is the term in the Rap/Hip Hop community. An ... co-worker who happened to be black, told me to read saggin' backward...
Who hasn’t heard that a thousand times?

Sheesh
My balls hang lo not my pants
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Just wait until you reach boomer age.
If you’re saggin’, you’re fąggin’.

P
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Lots of theories.

Belts can be used as weapons and most, if not all prisons do not issue them. Most guys in prison have sagging pants.

I read that during WW2 Allied soldiers took the belts away from German prisoners partly for the same reason. The secondary reason was because it was hard to escape while running and holding your pants up.
Posted By: 160user Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
How can they run from the cops with their pants around their knees?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Not since I discovered the joy of suspenders.
My co-workers were equally enthused. 😜
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Just wait until you reach boomer age.
EVery day as I get older more and more of my a$$ disappears. Along with some other parts of my anatomy.

kwg
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Anybody catch the " saggin " spelt backwards part?
Posted By: Buck720 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Seems like the older I get the more my pants sag. But I dang sure ain’t a [bleep] for it!
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
If you’re saggin’, you’re fąggin’.

P

I did not know that...

I just assumed most found a belt to be too complex of a device... to understand the use thereof.
Worked as a school principal with 2 black female black principals working on a student handbook on a policy dealing sagging and dragging as well as dress code. Us white boys were told it wuz a cultural thang that us white boys just didn’t unnerstand. The problem was we understood too well- thugs wanting to be thugs. The Great Society my ass. With intergration, we simply dropped the standards to accommodate the tribal thugs. Created a lot of private schools and white flight. Public schools are cesspools for the most part especially where the black/white gets above 34%. We were told this by a DOJ consultant when trying to get out from a court ordered integration situation. The race card is always played.
Posted By: hanco Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Looks stupid
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by carrollco
Worked as a school principal with 2 black female black principals working on a student handbook on a policy dealing sagging and dragging as well as dress code. Us white boys were told it wuz a cultural thang that us white boys just didn’t unnerstand. The problem was we understood too well- thugs wanting to be thugs. The Great Society my ass. With intergration, we simply dropped the standards to accommodate the tribal thugs. Created a lot of private schools and white flight. Public schools are cesspools for the most part especially where the black/white gets above 34%. We were told this by a DOJ consultant when trying to get out from a court ordered integration situation. The race card is always played.
At 20% ratio- it's a sh/thole.
Posted By: Teal Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by carrollco
At 20% ratio- it's a sh/thole.

If you pay attention , dropping standards to lowest common denominator is pretty standard in America.
Posted By: Angus55 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
This has been going on forever, I grew up in a white city, black town was a small neighborhood by the tracks, they went to a few nice schools close to where they lived, not a problem one, everyone got along just fine, then they started busing the hood rats In from town to the east of us, big ghetto population, two buss loads would pull up every morning to our big high school and unload, point trying to make is two buss loads mixed in with couple of thousand students in the early 70’s and it went to slllit, we had to whip the ass several times to stop them from running there hands up our cheerleaders uniforms, whip there Dads and Uncles in big fight out in shop area, chasing them off school grounds, they try and take over every where they go, we got a couple of good football players out of it, one was probably top 15 in Texas ever, they are a total scourge on society, and no body will say it !!!!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by gunzo
I read about the same, inmate advertising his wears. Mentioned it once & another poster went off. Kind of a family friendly site so I backed off. But wanting to ask him how he knew so much about it, etc.

But yeah, the article saying how sad it was for the inner city youth to imitate convicts in prison, specifically gay convicts. I don't know & damn sure don't want to.

Had a couple of my boy scouts over the years, got into doing that. So I asked then why and they said it was being 'cool'.
The I asked them if they really knew what it meant. They of course had no idea. But when I told them it came from prison, and it meant that they were sexually available to the other convicts, they turned snow white, and the next time anyone saw them, they had their belt buckle on tight and almost up to their arm pits.

Cured them of that real quick....
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by gunzo

Had a couple of my boy scouts over the years, got into doing that. So I asked then why and they said it was being 'cool'.
The I asked them if they really knew what it meant. They of course had no idea. But when I told them it came from prison, and it meant that they were sexually available to the other convicts, they turned snow white, and the next time anyone saw them, they had their belt buckle on tight and almost up to their arm pits.

Cured them of that real quick....

That's good advice for anyone in the Boy Scouts, considering they're the 2nd largest organized group sex ring in America, right below the Catholic church and their priests.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Not since I discovered the joy of suspenders.
My co-workers were equally enthused. 😜

Yeah.
Even if I keep the waistband up,
the seat sags.

My wife wonders how I sit on no ass.
Originally Posted by hanco
Looks stupid
They like to spell it stoopid.
Michael Savage used to say that, it started in prison with nig convicts advertising their goods. That makes sense.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Do your pants hang low???? - 03/28/24
Gonna guess that rod24 and few others around have the saggy britches........
© 24hourcampfire