Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by carrollco
Worked as a school principal with 2 black female black principals working on a student handbook on a policy dealing sagging and dragging as well as dress code. Us white boys were told it wuz a cultural thang that us white boys just didn’t unnerstand. The problem was we understood too well- thugs wanting to be thugs. The Great Society my ass. With intergration, we simply dropped the standards to accommodate the tribal thugs. Created a lot of private schools and white flight. Public schools are cesspools for the most part especially where the black/white gets above 34%. We were told this by a DOJ consultant when trying to get out from a court ordered integration situation. The race card is always played.
At 20% ratio- it's a sh/thole.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by carrollco
Worked as a school principal with 2 black female black principals working on a student handbook on a policy dealing sagging and dragging as well as dress code. Us white boys were told it wuz a cultural thang that us white boys just didn’t unnerstand. The problem was we understood too well- thugs wanting to be thugs. The Great Society my ass. With intergration, we simply dropped the standards to accommodate the tribal thugs. Created a lot of private schools and white flight. Public schools are cesspools for the most part especially where the black/white gets above 34%. We were told this by a DOJ consultant when trying to get out from a court ordered integration situation. The race card is always played.
At 20% ratio- it's a sh/thole.

If you pay attention , dropping standards to lowest common denominator is pretty standard in America.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
This has been going on forever, I grew up in a white city, black town was a small neighborhood by the tracks, they went to a few nice schools close to where they lived, not a problem one, everyone got along just fine, then they started busing the hood rats In from town to the east of us, big ghetto population, two buss loads would pull up every morning to our big high school and unload, point trying to make is two buss loads mixed in with couple of thousand students in the early 70’s and it went to slllit, we had to whip the ass several times to stop them from running there hands up our cheerleaders uniforms, whip there Dads and Uncles in big fight out in shop area, chasing them off school grounds, they try and take over every where they go, we got a couple of good football players out of it, one was probably top 15 in Texas ever, they are a total scourge on society, and no body will say it !!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunzo
I read about the same, inmate advertising his wears. Mentioned it once & another poster went off. Kind of a family friendly site so I backed off. But wanting to ask him how he knew so much about it, etc.

But yeah, the article saying how sad it was for the inner city youth to imitate convicts in prison, specifically gay convicts. I don't know & damn sure don't want to.

Had a couple of my boy scouts over the years, got into doing that. So I asked then why and they said it was being 'cool'.
The I asked them if they really knew what it meant. They of course had no idea. But when I told them it came from prison, and it meant that they were sexually available to the other convicts, they turned snow white, and the next time anyone saw them, they had their belt buckle on tight and almost up to their arm pits.

Cured them of that real quick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by gunzo
I read about the same, inmate advertising his wears. Mentioned it once & another poster went off. Kind of a family friendly site so I backed off. But wanting to ask him how he knew so much about it, etc.

But yeah, the article saying how sad it was for the inner city youth to imitate convicts in prison, specifically gay convicts. I don't know & damn sure don't want to.

Had a couple of my boy scouts over the years, got into doing that. So I asked then why and they said it was being 'cool'.
The I asked them if they really knew what it meant. They of course had no idea. But when I told them it came from prison, and it meant that they were sexually available to the other convicts, they turned snow white, and the next time anyone saw them, they had their belt buckle on tight and almost up to their arm pits.

Cured them of that real quick....

That's good advice for anyone in the Boy Scouts, considering they're the 2nd largest organized group sex ring in America, right below the Catholic church and their priests.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Not since I discovered the joy of suspenders.
My co-workers were equally enthused. 😜

Yeah.
Even if I keep the waistband up,
the seat sags.

My wife wonders how I sit on no ass.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 03/28/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Looks stupid
They like to spell it stoopid.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Michael Savage used to say that, it started in prison with nig convicts advertising their goods. That makes sense.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gonna guess that rod24 and few others around have the saggy britches........

FJB & FJT
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (160user, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,690
Posts18,475,125
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.