Home
Link to story
All those Jan.6 defendants deserve a special medal and payment for what they’ve been put through. They will go down in history as persecuted patriots.
Originally Posted by rainshot
All those Jan.6 defendants deserve a special medal and payment for what they’ve been put through. They will go down in history as persecuted patriots.

I agree completely. They are the "small people" who pay the heaviest price for lawfare.

ALL Jan 6th Committee members should be prosecuted
And the hits keep rolling.

link to beating story
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
If Ted Cruz has anything to say about how History will perceive these Patriots, they will be go down in history as TERRORISTS.
^^this^^
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The US Attorney arguing the case to keep Seefried in prison is a piece of work.

Biden appointee with ties to middle eastern banks accused of financing terror cells as well as ties to Gazprom, the state owned Russian energy company.

The guy is a dirt ball.
You could make a case for saying that one MUST be a dirt ball POS to get a job with the DOJ.

I agree completely. They are the "small people" who pay the heaviest price for lawfare.

ALL Jan 6th Committee members should be prosecuted

These folks time will be coming, that I'm sure of.

Thanks dirt,

I found it interesting the Judge used "riot" instead of "insurrection" in his statement

“The riot on January 6th was the culmination of a unique—indeed, never-before-seen—confluence of events,” Judge McFadden wrote. “The Government provides the Court no evidence suggesting that any of the events that led to that riot are reasonably likely to recur. Nor does it point to any evidence that Seefried would participate in another riot if they did.”
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Thanks dirt,

I found it interesting the Judge used "riot" instead of "insurrection" in his statement

“The riot on January 6th was the culmination of a unique—indeed, never-before-seen—confluence of events,” Judge McFadden wrote. “The Government provides the Court no evidence suggesting that any of the events that led to that riot are reasonably likely to recur. Nor does it point to any evidence that Seefried would participate in another riot if they did.”

YW, Geno. That was a stunning changing of the tide, and welcome. I'm not trying to piss off any Texans by saying this, but I couldn't help but think of Ted Cruz's response to january 6th after I read that.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Thanks dirt,

YW, Geno. That was a stunning changing of the tide, and welcome. I'm not trying to piss off any Texans by saying this, but I couldn't help but think of Ted Cruz's response to january 6th after I read that.

I cringe every time I hear that "insurrection" word. I try, usually to no avail, to convince some folks who have called it so, that should there ever be a need for a real insurrection it will not involve storming the Capitol chambers with signs and flags.
© 24hourcampfire