-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All those Jan.6 defendants deserve a special medal and payment for what they’ve been put through. They will go down in history as persecuted patriots.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
All those Jan.6 defendants deserve a special medal and payment for what they’ve been put through. They will go down in history as persecuted patriots.

I agree completely. They are the "small people" who pay the heaviest price for lawfare.

ALL Jan 6th Committee members should be prosecuted

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And the hits keep rolling.

link to beating story

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If Ted Cruz has anything to say about how History will perceive these Patriots, they will be go down in history as TERRORISTS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
^^this^^

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The US Attorney arguing the case to keep Seefried in prison is a piece of work.

Biden appointee with ties to middle eastern banks accused of financing terror cells as well as ties to Gazprom, the state owned Russian energy company.

The guy is a dirt ball.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You could make a case for saying that one MUST be a dirt ball POS to get a job with the DOJ.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I agree completely. They are the "small people" who pay the heaviest price for lawfare.

ALL Jan 6th Committee members should be prosecuted

These folks time will be coming, that I'm sure of.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Thanks dirt,

I found it interesting the Judge used "riot" instead of "insurrection" in his statement

“The riot on January 6th was the culmination of a unique—indeed, never-before-seen—confluence of events,” Judge McFadden wrote. “The Government provides the Court no evidence suggesting that any of the events that led to that riot are reasonably likely to recur. Nor does it point to any evidence that Seefried would participate in another riot if they did.”

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Thanks dirt,

I found it interesting the Judge used "riot" instead of "insurrection" in his statement

“The riot on January 6th was the culmination of a unique—indeed, never-before-seen—confluence of events,” Judge McFadden wrote. “The Government provides the Court no evidence suggesting that any of the events that led to that riot are reasonably likely to recur. Nor does it point to any evidence that Seefried would participate in another riot if they did.”

YW, Geno. That was a stunning changing of the tide, and welcome. I'm not trying to piss off any Texans by saying this, but I couldn't help but think of Ted Cruz's response to january 6th after I read that.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Thanks dirt,

YW, Geno. That was a stunning changing of the tide, and welcome. I'm not trying to piss off any Texans by saying this, but I couldn't help but think of Ted Cruz's response to january 6th after I read that.

I cringe every time I hear that "insurrection" word. I try, usually to no avail, to convince some folks who have called it so, that should there ever be a need for a real insurrection it will not involve storming the Capitol chambers with signs and flags.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,111
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.