Home
I am about at 65%. I don't underestimate the stupidity of your average person. What you say ?
I am 100% confident that DJT will beat him, well below that figure that DJT will win though.
100%
I'm 100% but the integrity of our election system is compromised. Therfore the question is how much cheating will it take to keep the dems in office.
He'll win all the swing state but then, magically Texas goes blue and loses. DNC is spending money in weird places and "registering voters" without ID in weird places. - that's on paper, not in reality but I highly doubt we know who's president within a week of the actual election because, as we've seen, the count is the problem and where the issues arise.
Originally Posted by Esox357
I'm 100% but the integrity of our election system is compromised. Therfore the question is how much cheating will it take to keep the dems in office.

This is the main issue I have.
Originally Posted by Raeford
I am 100% confident that DJT will beat him, well below that figure that DJT will win though.

Me too.

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.

- Stalin
Why can't our side figure out how to cheat?

If that is the way the game is played, lets play by those rules and win.
Originally Posted by Teal
He'll win all the swing state but then, magically Texas goes blue and loses. DNC is spending money in weird places and "registering voters" without ID in weird places. - that's on paper, not in reality but I highly doubt we know who's president within a week of the actual election because, as we've seen, the count is the problem and where the issues arise.
Texas will turn blue when in 1 week therw were 10s of thousands of dead people who just somehow registered to vote
I’m not even sure we’ll have an election. I wouldn’t put it past this corrupt administration to stage an event so they can postpone the election or eliminate it altogether. For the safety of the country will be their reason.
No chance in hell Trump will win this rigged election

Several weeks ago Trump was way ahead in states like PA, now he is behind, imagine that

Setting the stage to use the Polls as justification and to keep the pitchforks at bay.

Yes, I am a Chickenschit Parrot and proud of it

BETTER VIDEO EXPLAINING
Originally Posted by mart
I’m not even sure we’ll have an election. I wouldn’t put it past this corrupt administration to stage an event so they can postpone the election or eliminate it altogether. For the safety of the country will be their reason.

Would spark an immediate social uprising that they can not keep a lid on. If we could have elections during WWII and the Civil War - we can have them now.
He beat him in a landslide already. The fact it was stolen negated it, however. So it all comes down to whether they will be allowed to steal it right in front of everyone again. Since no one went to prison for the last one, and they got away with it, it's a distinct possibility they will do it again, although I think the landslide may be so enormous this time that even they may not attempt it for fear of losing even a viable pretense of legitimacy.
Originally Posted by steve4102
No chance in hell Trump will win this rigged election

Several weeks ago Trump was way ahead in states like PA, now he is behind, imagine that

Setting the stage to use the Polls as justification and to keep the pitchforks at bay.

Yes, I am a Chickenschit Parrot and proud of it

He was getting his azz kicked in the polls by Hillary, uo to the night of the election....how did that turn out ?

Polls are total Bullchiit.
Who's 100% sure The Donald will be running against Biden?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He beat him in a landslide already. The fact it was stolen negated it, however. So it all comes down to whether they will be allowed to steal it right in front of everyone again. Since no one went to prison for the last one, and they got away with it, it's a distinct possibility they will do it again, although I think the landslide may be so enormous this time that even they may not attempt it for fear of losing even a viable pretense of legitimacy.
My thoughts on this mirror yours. The one thing I believe is they are setting up Trump for a massive failure. Anyone who even remotely understands what is going on in the economy right now and what has happened up to this point, knows there is a major crash coming. Its due and soon. I think they are holding off the crash as long as they can, waiting for the Trump win and then they allow it all to crash. Blame it all on Trump.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not me. I worry what they are going to do to the man
In the end...100%.
Not at all 100%. The willful ignorance of the American voter has no bottom.
1000% Trump will win, but it won't be against Biden.

This.
I'm 100% sure, but would probably wake up in the morning, and hear biden won. AGAIN.....
Fair election he will win.The corrupt swamp will will probably win out though
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I am about at 65%. I don't underestimate the stupidity of your average person. What you say ?

I'm a pessimist. I hope Trump wins .. and is clearly shown to win .. but I have my doubts about both. People are idiots. The media lies and spins. I don't think anyone with integrity stands a chance. I can hope and I can vote. That's about all though.
Actually, I'm 1000% certain Trump will win, but I don't think he will be running against Biden.

Someone else will be slipped in shortly before any planned election who will have a clean record to attract D voters not happy with Biden. Like Q said, "How do you slip one in?"

Probably Michael Obama.

Think logically, that's who Trump has his sights set on. He's who had a shadow govt fighting Trump his first 4. Trump wants the Obamas on stage and in the limelight so he can publicly destroy them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by gunchamp

He looked pretty rough at court yesterday, but he's carrying a heavy load I wouldn't want to burden....especially at his age, a lot of stress.
Not sure at all but the glass is still half full. The problem is the Demons will pull all stops the closer it gets to the election

A Trump win will be a victory for America but the Swamp hasn't gone anywhere and will be there to greet him when and if he arrives, The same back stabbing traitors are still there like a festering sore, in the DOJ, DOD, CIA, DHS, etc. as well as the slimy, unelected bureaucrats.

Trump didn't drain the Swamp his first go. His first day in office has got to be a brutal purge of the entire traitorous cabal. He then will only have four years to heal this country and the criminals need only wait for the clock to run out.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Not at all 100%. The willful ignorance of the American voter has no bottom.

They are fixing to experience the Great Awakening.

We are fast approaching the Precipice. Few will jump off it. Most people will change direction.

Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Not sure at all but the glass is still half full. The problem is the Demons will pull all stops the closer it gets to the election

A Trump win will be a victory for America but the Swamp hasn't gone anywhere and will be there to greet him when and if he arrives, The same back stabbing traitors are still there like a festering sore, in the DOJ, DOD, CIA, DHS, etc. as well as the slimy, unelected bureaucrats.

Trump didn't drain the Swamp his first go. His first day in office has got to be a brutal purge of the entire traitorous cabal. He then will only have four years to heal this country and the criminals need only wait for the clock to run out.

MAGA!

Well, actually many are like Trump said about Killery in that they are "...sorta gone." whistle
they won't let him win, if the illegal criminal cases don't ruin him, they will hack dominion again, if that doesn't work then you know the next step. We are no more or less free if we lived in China. Their end game is world domination, one government for the world
45/55. The Dem cheating machine will be in overdrive...
Let’s hope the dims get caught red handed and justice is served this go round😉
Who's going to stop them from stealing another election?

If you think they don't already have a plan in place, you are sadly mistaken.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Gotta win, otherwise they’ll be prosecuting (or not) themselves.

Which is what we have now.

Mostly not.

DF
Originally Posted by earlybrd
The courts will refuse to hear the cases.
Trump winning the true election: 100%. DemonRats stealing the election, AGAIN: +95%.

As noted above, will the steal be so egregious that Americans actually get off our arses and do something about it ?
AKCHOPPER: I am hoping its at least 50-50 for President Donald J. Trump to somehow overcome the deceit, fraud, lawfare and voting schemes the demonrats are unleashing!
If the puppet now known as china joe biden frauds his way into a second term I fear this country is lost!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

If they try it they’ll end up with the J6ers.
50/50
They have been importing voters for over three years. Trump will get the most legal votes. The fix is in.
Given a fair election Trump would win in a landslide. However the demoncrats will either rig the election , create a national emergency lock down, get him convicted and jailed , or kill him.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

He looked pretty rough at court yesterday, but he's carrying a heavy load I wouldn't want to burden....especially at his age, a lot of stress.
For sure. This all has to be getting to him, especially at his age like you said
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Given a fair election Trump would win in a landslide. However the demoncrats will either rig the election , create a national emergency lock down, get him convicted and jailed , or kill him.

Hi buddy, have to agree with you here.
Dan
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by Mohall57

Hi buddy, have to agree with you here.
Dan

Yup, it’s going to be a chitfest at best.
In a free & fair election where only legit votes count he’d blow Biden out of the water.

It’d be a bloodbath!

For some reason his own party has done next to nothing to ensure that tho.

Odd isn’t it?
I'm sure he won the last time, but it didn't seem to matter....

Good point! Also, why do the repubs eat each other? WHY CAN'T WE GET OUR CHIT TOGETHER!
Jag, I really think that she's not interested in the job. .02
100% Trump will win honestly. 100% the dumRATS will cheat heavily.
I'm still not sure LGB will be the Dem candidate.
My guess is that Trump has a 60-70% chance of winning at this point.

Only an idiot would vote for a democrat that this point, but lots of idiots out there.

We are watching a movie. It doesn't matter what Michael wants, as long as he doesn't want to be "Sorta gone". wink

Like Q said, "How do you slip one in." whistle

Just like Trump said about Biden, "He's shot in the head." "He doesn't know if he alive or dead." "He's not the same Joe Biden." " He's a different guy".

Remember Trump saying a few weeks ago that if he fought Biden, "I would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would shatter everywhere?" That was a clue. grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=r5kloIg7XyBLf7cB
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
They have been importing voters for over three years. Trump will get the most legal votes. The fix is in.

You think Trump, who plays 5D chess and speaks 5 languages including Mandarin hasn't considered that?

Why did Trump mention water-marked ballots a couple of weeks ago.

I don’t think there is a chance he’ll win, I think we have hit the crossroads. Five years ago I’d never believe it, but after what I’ve seen, we are about to witness a junta.

Democrats will harvest their asses off, declare the Democrat the winner, and start arresting anyone who speaks out as participating in an attempt to overthrow the government.

Never believed I’d see it, but after the way they have used the courts to go after Trump, the way the FBI abused FISA, how the Jan 6th people were locked away, now I have no problem believing it.
My thoughts on this mirror yours. The one thing I believe is they are setting up Trump for a massive failure. Anyone who even remotely understands what is going on in the economy right now and what has happened up to this point, knows there is a major crash coming. Its due and soon. I think they are holding off the crash as long as they can, waiting for the Trump win and then they allow it all to crash. Blame it all on Trump.

This is best explanation I have read yet.
It will all cum down to Jolly Rogers Court Again ..

Emanuel won last time ..

Emanuel Wins this Time but Jolly Rodgers Court will choose the “No Standing” Route in all the Election Fraud at the State Level.

The Continuous Mystery Barrels of Ballots will be Counted..

Where they Come from Nobody Knows ..

The Chain of Custody doesn’t Exist ..
You guys are leaving out one major factor here, it’s not just the Democrats that are going to cheat in order to stop Trump, The Republican Establishment is going to be right by their side doing whatever they can to help with The Steal.

They hate Trump and want him silenced just as much if not more so than the Democrats.
You guys are leaving out one major factor here, it’s not just the Democrats that are going to cheat in order to stop Trump, The Republican Establishment is going to be right by their side doing whatever they can to help with The Steal.

They hate Trump and want him silenced just as much if not more so than the Democrats.

Given there's a Trump basically as the RNC chair - are rank and file R's really in a position to sandbag? The don't have the grass roots machine Trump does - they need the RNC. I'd bet the R's are more inclined to get aboard.
I want to hope and believe that Trump can save of country. But, with the glaring lack of solidarity in the republican party and the import of all those illegal citizen voters, not to mention the all hands on deck from the, democrat's, the answer is No. I hope we can save our country from circling the drain. We could be done and under Democratic rule for years to come. The End.

This exactly. I think Trump will absolutely demolish him. However, I am not so sure that he will actually be crowned President. I have 0 trust in our election system.
There's only one party, and Trump ain't in it.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
There's only one party, and Trump ain't in it.
Exactly
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.
I believe every word of your post and many others on this thread but something is missing in this thread that America desperately needs going into this election. Trump needs this too. We need Godly people earnestly praying for the welfare of this nation. Things look pathetic in the way our Constitution has been trampled and it's been done by people that hate God and everything good and decent. These same people want to lead us down a road of absolute wickedness. If people in this country would turn to God many issues of the day would be non issues.

To answer the OP's question though. I will not let myself consider Donald Trump being denied his place as president in 2024.
78.6% sure.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

If they try it they’ll end up with the J6ers.
Exactly. If a leftist is caught, the criminal justice system will assume they were well meaning, so not deserving of punishment.
I see stupid people everywhere I look in this country. I wonder if people that think like me ( most of us here) are a majority any more.
Sure there are places in this country its hard to find a lib but in most of the country they are everywhere. I fear 50 to 60 years of leftist indoctrination in schools , media and TV has taken its toll. While we were working and doing what was expected of us they were stealing the country. They were working hard to gain power and while we were working hard to pay for it.

This.
Neither one may be a choice when Election Day comes....Lot of time between now and then.

Dems know Biden is a liability, and the puppet will bow out if told to do so. Republican power base isn't all that enthused about Trump. Backroom compromise????
Here in Maine the scum governor Janet Mills is on top of Maine joining this growing pact to get rid of the Electoral College which will disenfranchise most American voters in except Democrats in the most populous states if they get away with it.
Is that lil maggot dickie-do durbin pushing biden to use an EO to give millions of illegals citizenship immediately?
The demo crats had a plan running Hillary in New York years ago, and they have a plan now. They've had a plan for decades, and they have been successfully executing it.

Democrats are so fully indoctrinated into the "hate this" or "hate that" and "we must win at all cost" that they stick together like thieves, pun intended.

Have you ever asked yourself how many thousands of dishonest people it must have taken to collude to steal the election last time? And even now they're not breaking ranks and coming clean. Not one major player has a conscience that tells them, "This is not right". These are Godless, soul-less people that would have no qualms shooting you in the back of the head and dumping you in a hole to further their agenda.

IMO, they have declared war on America, and certainly conservative Americans. They have stacked the courts to enable them to completely annihilate the right with zero repercussions. They wouldn't even blink if we were all dead.

In fact that's their ultimate goal. They are going to keep going until they meet that objective, again, imo. Anyone that resists will be labeled a "right-wing conspiracy theorist" and a whacko and the News beat goes on. Your death will not be remembered.
Trump will win by more this time and still lose. Washington DC doesn't want him and will do what it takes to keep him out.
After the last election, my ability to predict the electorate is gone. I used to be good. I had a talent.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Trump will win by more this time and still lose. Washington DC doesn't want him and will do what it takes to keep him out.

Hummm, so you don't believe Trump.

We will see.

How do you people think Trump won the first time?

Patriots WERE in Control.
In my opinion, it will be much closer than most here want to admit. But given gas prices, inflation, the border issues, crime, and democrats generally acting like idiots some voters might be swayed to the R side or just stay home.

Ballot harvesting efforts might null and void that though.
I am 100% sure Trump will get the large majority of votes just like he did last time and despite what the media told us the time before too.

I am also 100% sure the Dem/Comms will do all they can to corrupts the election as they do 100% of the time. Sometimes they get caught and sometimes they are prevented but there do try it 100% of the time.

Will Trump win?
Yes.

Will it matter?
Not if the Dem/Comms can cheat successfully.
Originally Posted by Riverc
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.

true , but if the Democrats cheat again and say they won this time there will be a march to the White House and both sides will see bloodshed !
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80

This exactly. I think Trump will absolutely demolish him. However, I am not so sure that he will actually be crowned President. I have 0 trust in our election system.

The Latin Kings will turn out Heavy in many of Our Break Away Republics ..

The Dead and the Half Dead will have a Big Showing in the Mystery Barrels
Our civility is the trumpeting pink elephant in the room. It is what enables the communists to do as they please. We simply won’t fight for our Republic. The more assertive and aggressive groups rule the day.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The demo crats had a plan running Hillary in New York years ago, and they have a plan now. They've had a plan for decades, and they have been successfully executing it.

Like Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

What does Vegas say? Those guys are uncanny good at predicting things. I do think there will be an economic collapse soon. Let Trump win and blame him for everything.
Originally Posted by pete53

true , but if the Democrats cheat again and say they won this time there will be a march to the White House and both sides will see bloodshed !
The FBI will take their sweet time analyzing all the images of those who showed up, then conduct military-style raids on all their homes one at a time during the following years.
Originally Posted by pete53

The FBI will take their sweet time analyzing all the images of those who showed up, then conduct military-style raids on all their homes one at a time during the following years.

Only because those marching (which won't happen but lets say it does) learned nothing from J6
Sure as hell hope so! IMHO I wish we had someone other than Trump running! I'm a Trump supporter, however I love his policies but don't particularly like the man. Policies are what are the most important, not personality! So many people, along with the media, hate Trump and will vote against him, it happened in 2020. Any other candidate would win in a landslide over Biden, Even that knot head Nikki was betting Biden by 17 points in a head to head match up.

Don't get me wrong Trump has my vote and I pray he wins, I do not think the USA can survive another 4 years of Biden and God forbid Harris if and when Biden dies or is unable to continue in the office.

This [bleep] all started with Obama and it continues today! He is a true Communist and wants the total ruin of the United Sates Of America! IMO he is running thing now. No good SOB!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are watching a movie. It doesn't matter what Michael wants, as long as he doesn't want to be "Sorta gone". wink

Like Q said, "How do you slip one in." whistle

Just like Trump said about Biden, "He's shot in the head." "He doesn't know if he alive or dead." "He's not the same Joe Biden." " He's a different guy".

Remember Trump saying a few weeks ago that if he fought Biden, "I would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would shatter everywhere?" That was a clue. grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=r5kloIg7XyBLf7cB

He's a schitball chameleon.
A lot can happen in six months, but if the election were held today, Biden would win.
I’ve read this whole thing, I feel the way half of you do, but I will never give up hope, and I believe Jesus sees and is telling us the only hope is to pray for America every day , and for Trump!!! I believe it’s the only way we save our country and come out on the other side, 7 months to pray for your family and our great country because it will be gone and won’t be worth living in without Trump.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
A lot can happen in six months, but if the election were held today, Biden would win.
A Fair & Honest election?
I think we will be surprised at how many votes Biden gets. No matter how he gets them. My guess same way he did the last time. If the Dems didn’t have it in the bag they would have dumped Biden by now.

True. Requires too much suspension of disbelief now with Biden's dementia so advanced. Neutral voters are sympathetic to Trump for his unjust persecution. There is plenty Deep State can do to him after he wins though. A little ju jitsu after he's in seems easier to choreograph. Block and unbalance his every move until an unfortunate medical emergency incapacitates him for good. His trusted friends are duplicitous, rank Zionists. He can't deliver what they will want. Scott is a perfectly acceptable establishment goon to replace him.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I think we will be surprised at how many votes Biden gets. No matter how he gets them. My guess same way he did the last time. If the Dems didn’t have it in the bag they would have dumped Biden by now.

Yes. They have it "out of the bag" this time. Biden will lose. But the Deeps will win. They don't need no stinkin' election!
We're at the point where Trump could get 120 million legitimate, legal votes. Then every swing state or contested Democrat county will have 'issues' and declare the body of Biden the winner. Then it will take four years to uncover the treachery and corruption which put him in. After which of course it will be too late to save your country.
Originally Posted by grouseman
We're at the point where Trump could get 120 million legitimate, legal votes. Then every swing state or contested Democrat county will have 'issues' and declare the body of Biden the winner. Then it will take four years to uncover the treachery and corruption which put him in. After which of course it will be too late to save your country.
Maybe not exactly like that, but like that.
100%. And this one is for all the marbles, a fight to the death.

The amount of ChiCom cash sloshing around this country will prove to be stunning.

1,000's will go to jail (or worse). Many will be your "favorites". Shrug.

I've already been labeled as crazy by some of course, hoping the fight that has to happen will be avoided so they can live out their lives in delusional bliss, while salvaging their meager possessions.

Get ready for the blow-back, the commies will not go peacefully. And they have had years (generations) to fortify their positions.

Tucker Carlson Warns 2024 Will Be 'Like Nothing We've Ever Seen'

Trump is not going to win, well he will win, but he will not be declared the winner.

If the Deep State allows him to be victorious, odds are he will be impeached on day one and the Senate will convict, if that doesn’t happen then the Democrat majorities in both houses will just shut him down. Also, the Senate will not confirm any of his nominees unless they are Swamp Approved, same as the last time.
Trump will win huge if it is a true, secure election.....but I don't count on that happening. They got away "scott free" once, so why wouldn't they do it again?
This ^^

The democRATs still have the voting machines and mail in ballots. No way in hell are they going to give them up.

kwg
I'm pretty sure that biden will be our next president , , , duly elected or not

The republicrats have shown that with their petty infighting, weak to total lack of leadership, that they can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory most of the time.

Sorry to see it, but it is likely our future, or lack thereof!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I 100% believe this. I also, 100% believe the Dems didn't cheat as bad in 2016 as they did in 2020 because they didnt think they needed to. I truly believe the left thought Hillary would win in a land slide, not requiring as much cheating as they used in 2020.
Ted Curse Knows

Silver Slippers Lindsay Knows

Hee Haw Haley Knows

Little Marco Knows

Cottonmouth Knows

Their All Just Actors acting out their Script hoping You’ll not figure out their Crimes Against
“ We the People “

When the Bananas hit the Floor they’ll Leave Like a Thief in the Night leaving behind Ash ..

There are no sides, Uniparty.

The sides are have's and have not's.
Sadly it won't even be close

Trump will never be president again.
Originally Posted by tedthorn

why do you think that?......bob
Trump will definitely get more votes just like last time. If he will be president is a different question all together. I’m hoping so but time will tell. Edk
Originally Posted by Teal

Given there's a Trump basically as the RNC chair - are rank and file R's really in a position to sandbag? The don't have the grass roots machine Trump does - they need the RNC. I'd bet the R's are more inclined to get aboard.

You are missing the one thing.

The swamp, bureaucracy.
Trump talked about it in 2016.

Gonna drain it.

It drained his attempts for 4 years.
It drained his re-election.

He didn't really drain a drop of it.

It's not Democrat, it's not Republican.
It's a self serving monster,
That holds the majority of the real power.

I hope he wins, I pray he wins.

I really do not expect to see him in the White House again.

Unless, something really bad happens in the next 6 months.
The presidential contest has, unfortunately, come down to two crazy, disgusting and disconnected old men; each working strenuously to lose the election, every time they open their pie-holes.

Both of them are capable of succeeding.
Originally Posted by SargeMO
The presidential contest has, unfortunately, come down to two crazy, disgusting and disconnected old men; each working strenuously to lose the election, every time they open their pie-holes.

I disagree. I don't call what Biden IS doing, and HAS done, successful for the country. I don't consider Trump crazy, disgusting, or disconnected. His record is a good one, in spite of virtually everyone trying to sabotage his Presidency.
Politics has no effect on my life, other than WA state's crazy new gun control.
Originally Posted by benchman

I disagree. I don't call what Biden IS doing, and HAS done, successful for the country. I don't consider Trump crazy, disgusting, or disconnected. His record is a good one, in spite of virtually everyone trying to sabotage his Presidency.
I , and I and imagined the majority of the conservative members , agree with you benchman. In my lifetime (85 yrs) Biden is the worse president this nations had. Not only in policy but personna as well. In fact he may be the all time worse, no president has divided our nation this bad, Lincoln just had the misfortune of serving when the moral question of slavery came to a head.
Trump, on the other hand, instituted some of the best policies for our nation since Reagan, who I believe was our best in my lifetime. Had Trump not been impeached (twice) and served when China released COVID-19 on the world and had an election stolen from him, may have gone on to drag the rinos in congress to even greater greatness.
Let’s pray he gets a second chance.
You misunderstand my meaning, gentlemen. My only point was that Biden and Trump are both capable of blurting out stupid sheit, that alienates potential voters.
I am fugging sick to death of easily alienated white people.
You misunderstand my meaning, gentlemen. My only point was that Biden and Trump are both capable of blurting out stupid sheit, that alienates potential voters.

Your post history of being anti- Trump belies that post.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Your post history of being anti- Trump belies that post.

* I voted for him twice.

*Derogatory term removed. My apologies, BillyGoatGruff. I generally enjoy your posts. If we disagree a little on the finer points of politics, BFD.
Trump will win, it's in the script.
I'm not at all confident Trump will beat Biden, I'll vote for him for a third time, but sadly, way too much water has gone under the bridge for Trump to win. I think any of the other republicans would have had a much better shot to beat Biden. Two flawed candidates, but I think Biden has the best chance to win.
100% Certain. Can you say Landslide.

Trump just told the world again, "We wiill not allow them to steal the Election again, as they did in 2020".

Its a Clue.

Originally Posted by Mwbyler

Bingo. And Tom Homan is "Central Casting".

As Q said, "Grab the Popcorn" and "Enjoy the show".
The real question is this: How many conservatives will be in attendance at the polling places and mailboxes on election day/ eve to ensure the Bolsheviks aren't able to steal this election.
RFK will beat Biden. Biden is a total lunatic . RFK seems about half lunatic.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Mwbyler

Bingo. And Tom Homan is "Central Casting".

As Q said, "Grab the Popcorn" and "Enjoy the show".

Grab your Coconuts General

But I’ve Cut Both Your Arms Off

And a Leg Man

It’s only a Scratch now Que that Up

Hahahaha Hahahaha
As much as it pains me to say, I FEAR a return of the last face off and a devastating blow to the citizens of the US of A and the country!
OH, PLEASE let me be WRONG!
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Your kidding....right?
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Your kidding....right?

are you saying that because....there will be so much cheating or ......his legal problems will preclude him for running or....peoples dislike for him...talking the middle and left....will have them voting joe even if they think he is a pos? there are any number of reasons why a person would say what you did, simply asking what yours is....bob
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80

I 100% believe this. I also, 100% believe the Dems didn't cheat as bad in 2016 as they did in 2020 because they didnt think they needed to. I truly believe the left thought Hillary would win in a land slide, not requiring as much cheating as they used in 2020.
Pretty much spot on BUT, the fix for HRC was in totally,, but was "un-fixed" by Military Intel and Not our own,, and allowed to proceed organically,, Hence the close pop vote,to her,(DJT was a big untested) and elect coll vote going to him
I dont think Biden will be allowed to be the nominee in ANY way shape or form,, Also its hard to see them (globalist's) not droning DJT
Trump will win. Biden can't beat him, and the Dems have no backup plan. If Biden backs out, it has to be Kamala, and she would lose to Trump in a landslide. If Newsome or Buttigieg steps in over Kamala, they will loose every swing stand handily, including soo much of the black vote.
Just how do you intend to BEAT THE CHEATING??
6 months is an eternity in politics.

The commies haven't even warmed up yet.

Remember the red wave we were supposed to have in 2022?
0% Chance. The powers in charge will never let it happen. Just like the last “election”.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Remember the red wave we were supposed to have in 2022?

It wasn't what we expected and two years later what have they done?
Originally Posted by hosfly
I dont think Biden will be allowed to be the nominee in ANY way shape or form,, Also its hard to see them (globalist's) not droning DJT

You need to Talk to Your Marxist Sympathizer Neighbors

If can Recognized who they are

There’s a Bunch of them Millions Nationwide..

A Fog has Fallen Over their Synapses which leads them to doing the most harmful things to themselves like voting for their own Demise and that of their Children and Grandchildren

Shalom
© 24hourcampfire