Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Originally Posted by Raeford
I am 100% confident that DJT will beat him, well below that figure that DJT will win though.

This exactly. I think Trump will absolutely demolish him. However, I am not so sure that he will actually be crowned President. I have 0 trust in our election system.

The Latin Kings will turn out Heavy in many of Our Break Away Republics ..

The Dead and the Half Dead will have a Big Showing in the Mystery Barrels

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Our civility is the trumpeting pink elephant in the room. It is what enables the communists to do as they please. We simply won’t fight for our Republic. The more assertive and aggressive groups rule the day.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The demo crats had a plan running Hillary in New York years ago, and they have a plan now. They've had a plan for decades, and they have been successfully executing it.

Like Mike Tyson said, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
What does Vegas say? Those guys are uncanny good at predicting things. I do think there will be an economic collapse soon. Let Trump win and blame him for everything.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Riverc
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.

true , but if the Democrats cheat again and say they won this time there will be a march to the White House and both sides will see bloodshed !
The FBI will take their sweet time analyzing all the images of those who showed up, then conduct military-style raids on all their homes one at a time during the following years.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Riverc
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.

true , but if the Democrats cheat again and say they won this time there will be a march to the White House and both sides will see bloodshed !
The FBI will take their sweet time analyzing all the images of those who showed up, then conduct military-style raids on all their homes one at a time during the following years.

Only because those marching (which won't happen but lets say it does) learned nothing from J6

Me

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sure as hell hope so! IMHO I wish we had someone other than Trump running! I'm a Trump supporter, however I love his policies but don't particularly like the man. Policies are what are the most important, not personality! So many people, along with the media, hate Trump and will vote against him, it happened in 2020. Any other candidate would win in a landslide over Biden, Even that knot head Nikki was betting Biden by 17 points in a head to head match up.

Don't get me wrong Trump has my vote and I pray he wins, I do not think the USA can survive another 4 years of Biden and God forbid Harris if and when Biden dies or is unable to continue in the office.

This [bleep] all started with Obama and it continues today! He is a true Communist and wants the total ruin of the United Sates Of America! IMO he is running thing now. No good SOB!

Last edited by Switch; 04/17/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Jag, I really think that she's not interested in the job. .02

We are watching a movie. It doesn't matter what Michael wants, as long as he doesn't want to be "Sorta gone". wink

Like Q said, "How do you slip one in." whistle

Just like Trump said about Biden, "He's shot in the head." "He doesn't know if he alive or dead." "He's not the same Joe Biden." " He's a different guy".

Remember Trump saying a few weeks ago that if he fought Biden, "I would hit him in his fake nose and plastic would shatter everywhere?" That was a clue. grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/6M5nLUAKYjA?si=r5kloIg7XyBLf7cB

He's a schitball chameleon.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
A lot can happen in six months, but if the election were held today, Biden would win.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I’ve read this whole thing, I feel the way half of you do, but I will never give up hope, and I believe Jesus sees and is telling us the only hope is to pray for America every day , and for Trump!!! I believe it’s the only way we save our country and come out on the other side, 7 months to pray for your family and our great country because it will be gone and won’t be worth living in without Trump.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
A lot can happen in six months, but if the election were held today, Biden would win.
A Fair & Honest election?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think we will be surprised at how many votes Biden gets. No matter how he gets them. My guess same way he did the last time. If the Dems didn’t have it in the bag they would have dumped Biden by now.

Thanks, Billy
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He beat him in a landslide already. The fact it was stolen negated it, however. So it all comes down to whether they will be allowed to steal it right in front of everyone again. Since no one went to prison for the last one, and they got away with it, it's a distinct possibility they will do it again, although I think the landslide may be so enormous this time that even they may not attempt it for fear of losing even a viable pretense of legitimacy.

True. Requires too much suspension of disbelief now with Biden's dementia so advanced. Neutral voters are sympathetic to Trump for his unjust persecution. There is plenty Deep State can do to him after he wins though. A little ju jitsu after he's in seems easier to choreograph. Block and unbalance his every move until an unfortunate medical emergency incapacitates him for good. His trusted friends are duplicitous, rank Zionists. He can't deliver what they will want. Scott is a perfectly acceptable establishment goon to replace him.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I think we will be surprised at how many votes Biden gets. No matter how he gets them. My guess same way he did the last time. If the Dems didn’t have it in the bag they would have dumped Biden by now.

Yes. They have it "out of the bag" this time. Biden will lose. But the Deeps will win. They don't need no stinkin' election!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We're at the point where Trump could get 120 million legitimate, legal votes. Then every swing state or contested Democrat county will have 'issues' and declare the body of Biden the winner. Then it will take four years to uncover the treachery and corruption which put him in. After which of course it will be too late to save your country.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by grouseman
We're at the point where Trump could get 120 million legitimate, legal votes. Then every swing state or contested Democrat county will have 'issues' and declare the body of Biden the winner. Then it will take four years to uncover the treachery and corruption which put him in. After which of course it will be too late to save your country.
Maybe not exactly like that, but like that.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
100%. And this one is for all the marbles, a fight to the death.

The amount of ChiCom cash sloshing around this country will prove to be stunning.

1,000's will go to jail (or worse). Many will be your "favorites". Shrug.

I've already been labeled as crazy by some of course, hoping the fight that has to happen will be avoided so they can live out their lives in delusional bliss, while salvaging their meager possessions.

Get ready for the blow-back, the commies will not go peacefully. And they have had years (generations) to fortify their positions.

Tucker Carlson Warns 2024 Will Be 'Like Nothing We've Ever Seen'

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump is not going to win, well he will win, but he will not be declared the winner.

If the Deep State allows him to be victorious, odds are he will be impeached on day one and the Senate will convict, if that doesn’t happen then the Democrat majorities in both houses will just shut him down. Also, the Senate will not confirm any of his nominees unless they are Swamp Approved, same as the last time.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump will win huge if it is a true, secure election.....but I don't count on that happening. They got away "scott free" once, so why wouldn't they do it again?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
I am 100% confident that DJT will beat him, well below that figure that DJT will win though.
This ^^

The democRATs still have the voting machines and mail in ballots. No way in hell are they going to give them up.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.