Home
A North Carolina high school student was suspended after using the term "illegal alien" while in a class discussion.

The 16-year-old student was suspended by Central Davidson High School in Lexington, North Carolina, after asking a question that included the term "illegal alien" while doing a vocabulary assignment for English class, The Carolina Journal reported.

According to the student's mother, the student was assigned vocabulary words, which included the word "alien," and the teenager asked the teacher, "Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"

Another student was offended and allegedly threatened to fight the student, which caused the teacher to call the assistant principal, resulting in the teenager's words being deemed offensive to Hispanic classmates.

"I didn't make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question. I wasn't speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term 'illegal alien' is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary," the student said.

"Because of his question, our son was disciplined and given THREE days OUT of school suspension for 'racism.' He is devastated and concerned that the racism label on his school record will harm his future goal of receiving a track scholarship. We are concerned that he will fall behind in his classes due to being absent for three consecutive days" the student's mother, Leah McGhee, wrote in an email to local officials.

The assistant principal has refused to remove the suspension from the student's record, but the family is reportedly working with an attorney to make sure it does not harm his future.
It would be a fair question in court for the school administrators to define the racial profiles an illegal alien.
"school admin. need to pay bigly"

Agree. Needs to go to court and plunge the dagger in until the fat closes over it. School boards and school administrators across the country are afraid of being sued by all of the left-wing liberal WOKE groups. Until the Right-wing Conservative Christian groups start doing the same, there is no reason to expect the school boards and admins will stop siding with the Leftists...

And it needs to be done with extreme prejudice to the point that schools and individuals are bankrupted and individuals shamed out of their communities to the point they are no longer able to find employment... Kinda like the Christian baker, the website designer, the county court clerk...
In your own backyard.
Shoulda let the kid deal with the over sensitive spic with his fists after class.
All part of our Bolshevik transformation.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Shoulda let the kid deal with the over sensitive spic with his fists after class.

It is highy likely there was no one offended other than a woke teacher and school admins getting paid way too much to do whatever they are told without any responsibility to actually educate or make proper decisions. But even if there was an illegal criminal invader present then the first amendment needs to be translated for them " [bleep] your feelings". We all know what should be happening in these cases.
What a schit show
Big lawsuit.
I'm very offended that we have illegal aliens entering our country by the thousands every day. I'm very offended by anyone who would be offended by referring to illegal aliens as illegal aliens. Rhetorical questions-- Why isn't the government, or the schools, supporting my right to not be offended? Why didn't the school suspend the scumbag, America hating, piece of [bleep] that wanted to fight the young man for stating something that is demonstrably true?
Stomp a mudhole into the azz of the triggered wetback and the backpack full of Fentanyl he carried when he waded the river! Then take the lardass assistant principal out behind the bleachers and beat him to a bloody pulp! "Next!" I'll bet nobody steps up to be the next example of how to take care of business!
I’m surprised that there is actually a Caucasian kid at that school. I was driving past there a while back when the school was conducting a fire drill. EVERYONE standing out there was brown. Lexington was once a great example of a typical N.C. small town. Pretty sad.
So the offended student threatens violence and goes unpunished. So much for zero tolerance. Apparently violence is ok when the commies resort to it. Clown world. The only way to rectify this is to sue those idiots personally as well as the school board.
If you think the nation is a crap show now, just wait until the illegals become an outright majority. They will never hold the place. The Chinese will rip it right out of their hands.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
"school admin. need to pay bigly"

Agree. Needs to go to court and plunge the dagger in until the fat closes over it. School boards and school administrators across the country are afraid of being sued by all of the left-wing liberal WOKE groups. Until the Right-wing Conservative Christian groups start doing the same, there is no reason to expect the school boards and admins will stop siding with the Leftists...

And it needs to be done with extreme prejudice to the point that schools and individuals are bankrupted and individuals shamed out of their communities to the point they are no longer able to find employment... Kinda like the Christian baker, the website designer, the county court clerk...

This.
I'll add it's important the lawsuits include the individuals as well. Until individuals pay with their own money this will not stop.
The schools across America are taking their lead from the FEDERAL department of Education. It's time to eliminate the Federal department of education and turn the schools over to the local taxpayers.

kwg
I’m not sure how “illegal alien” can be racist when at present there are more than 80 countries represented in stealing over our border? Which color was harmed?
As said above why does this young man not have first amendment rights?

I’d get the best legal possible for the boy and bury that school administration.

Osky
Originally Posted by acy
I'm very offended that we have illegal aliens entering our country by the thousands every day. I'm very offended by anyone who would be offended by referring to illegal aliens as illegal aliens. Rhetorical questions-- Why isn't the government, or the schools, supporting my right to not be offended? Why didn't the school suspend the scumbag, America hating, piece of [bleep] that wanted to fight the young man for stating something that is demonstrably true?
Bingo!!
Originally Posted by kwg020
The schools across America are taking their lead from the FEDERAL department of Education. It's time to eliminate the Federal department of education and turn the schools over to the local taxpayers.

kwg
Absolutely!! Needed to go decades ago. There's no authority delegated to the Federal Government to have any involvement whatsoever in education.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

The feds didn't send agents to run the place.

They are locals. Your neighbors.
School board elections matter.
This is almost as bad.... "be kind to the insane even when they attack you".

https://www.theblaze.com/news/furry-utah-nebo-student-walkout
The kid has three strikes against him. He is white, appears to be from a family with money, and he isn’t a part of any protected class.
Originally Posted by Longbob
It would be a fair question in court for the school administrators to define the racial profiles an illegal alien.

Whoa. Great point.
The bean counters with their hands in Uncle Sugar's pocket run the schools. Too high a failure rate costs big bucks- - - -so the teachers are coerced into artificially inflating grades to make sure everybody passes- - - -qualified or not. The last 10 years I spent in the public education system, we were required to "pass" 90%+ of our students, to keep the federal funds flowing. "No Child Left Behind" means that few if any of them get a good education. Dumb it down enough so the illiterate spawn of the porch apes graduate!
Down the road from me. Word is parents arn't backing down.
No Child Left Behind has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of education. You are correct that the curriculum has been dumbed down and now it is being rewritten to make white men the bad guys. I retired from teaching the spring before Common Core became mandatory.

Bush II has caused tremendous damage to America. The Patriot Act and No Child Left Behind are disasters. Patriot Act resulted in the greatest loss of personal freedom in American History.
I guess that offended student was so stupid he doesn't realize that any race could be an illegal alien.

Sue the school, the administration, and the school board for what what they did. Then sue them again for not educating the offended student.
Originally Posted by blairvt

Any updates would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
No Child Left Behind has been one of the greatest disasters in the history of education. You are correct that the curriculum has been dumbed down and now it is being rewritten to make white men the bad guys. I retired from teaching the spring before Common Core became mandatory.

Bush II has caused tremendous damage to America. The Patriot Act and No Child Left Behind are disasters. Patriot Act resulted in the greatest loss of personal freedom in American History.
During the Obama administration, public school districts across the country were advised that his Justice Department was going to keep careful records regarding who statistically (by race) gets the most disciplinary actions, and if they find that blacks are disproportionately being disciplined, they will bring suite against the district for racial discrimination. The problem with that is that 90% of the discipline problems in public schools are from blacks, so that meant they had to basically dismantle all disciplinary procedures, or start randomly selecting White and Asian kids for discipline so all the numbers match up.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
This is almost as bad.... "be kind to the insane even when they attack you".

https://www.theblaze.com/news/furry-utah-nebo-student-walkout
Litter boxes in the school bathrooms.
"furries" biting scratching attacking other kids.
Spraying classmates in the face with FaBreeze.

I can't believe people stand around and let this stuff happen- chipsNdips honey hand me another pepsi ,,, I guess.
While schools do have some latitude concerning curbing the speech of students, the competing interests here show a ripe lawsuit. And I hope the kid sticks it to them and twists the knife good and hard.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

During the Obama administration, public school districts across the country were advised that his Justice Department was going to keep careful records regarding who statistically (by race) gets the most disciplinary actions, and if they find that blacks are disproportionately being disciplined, they will bring suite against the district for racial discrimination. The problem with that is that 90% of the discipline problems in public schools are from blacks, so that meant they had to basically dismantle all disciplinary procedures, or start randomly selecting White and Asian kids for discipline so all the numbers match up.

True. This is why the school shooter at Parkland, Florida in 2018 was still enrolled there instead of a juvenile facility somewhere. The school principal quit making juvenile referrals to the police and began handling discipline independently. This meant that kids who should have been expelled because of the serious nature and frequency of their actions were kept actively enrolled and on campus. Law enforcement and juvenile authorities knew nothing about the severity of the crimes being committed on campus. It worked out well for them... not.
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

True. This is why the school shooter at Parkland, Florida in 2018 was still enrolled there instead of a juvenile facility somewhere. The school principal quit making juvenile referrals to the police and began handling discipline independently. This meant that kids who should have been expelled because of the serious nature and frequency of their actions were kept actively enrolled and on campus. Law enforcement and juvenile authorities knew nothing about the severity of the crimes being committed on campus. It worked out well for them... not.

The book, "Why Meadow Died" was pretty enlightening!

So that was George Bush the Stupid who did No Child Left Behind. Not surprising.
Combine that with the Patriot Act and the Iraq War, he may be the greatest failure we've ever had as a President.

When he was Governor of Texas, he told his assistant he was going to run for President. And he told his assistant that to be great, you had to be a great war President. Bush was looking for a war to get in to, before he even won the nomination. What a fool.

Let's not forget Bush's heroic contribution to the Vietnam War. He flew fighter jets over Texas, his Daddy got him into the Air Guard. Little George didn't go to Vietnam.
I know who the real racists are.......
Originally Posted by blairvt
Nor should they - ever. If the OP description of the situation/events/behavior is accurate, the "teacher" made a stupid woke move and the "administrator" made a really bad decision. Both should have to publicly suffer consequences for their behavior, if for no other reason, to lodge a painful example for others of their type who might be inclined to do something similar. There are way too many important factors/details in this bad schooling to explain here - but the school board and school parents need to make this one a HUGE bad example. And, given those as facts, it would be very easy to accomplish.
Originally Posted by Szumi
School board elections matter.

Yes They Do.
In many places, the school board is a joke. All the school board knows is what the school superintendent and administration tell them. And the school admin only tells them what they want them to know. Dumbazz school board members sit there and rubber stamp approval to whatever the administration puts in front of them. I have seen way too many school board members with selfish personal reasons they wanted to be on the board. Things like, they don't like the way the football program is being run (their kid didn't start first string), they want to get their family members a job, their wife is a teacher and doesn't like her administrator (the wife is a trouble-making beoatch), it is good for their business, it is a social status symbol, and on and on. The board doesn't have a clue regarding the big decisions about school finance, discipline, position qualifications, policy and procedures, and school safety. The board passes whatever the administration lays in front of them. Thinking things through is hard. Asking questions is hard. And too much trouble for too many. Nobody wants to rock the boat and be the odd man out.
Originally Posted by MOGC
In many places, the school board is a joke. All the school board knows is what the school superintendent and administration tell them. And the school admin only tells them what they want them to know. Dumbazz school board members sit there and rubber stamp approval to whatever the administration puts in front of them. I have seen way too many school board members with selfish personal reasons they wanted to be on the board. Things like, they don't like the way the football program is being run (their kid didn't start first string), they want to get their family members a job, their wife is a teacher and doesn't like her administrator (the wife is a trouble-making beoatch), and on and on. The board doesn't have a clue regarding the big decisions like school finance, discipline, position qualifications, policy and procedures, and school safety. The board passes whatever the administration lays in front of them. Thinking things through is hard. Asking questions is hard. To much trouble for too many.

Satan's Nephilim and minions have infected all of modern society, as in the days of Noah, which is why GOD moved and there was The Great Flood. They have quueered everywhere from kindergarten to the UN. This includes the DOJ, DOE, NSA, FDA, CDC, Big Pharma, Hollywood, MSM and many Fire guys.

That's why HE is moving again. GOD WINS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The official accusation of racism has got to be a good reason for a defamation lawsuit. I am assuming the kid had no prior words or acts that would define him as racist.

Racism is a very serious charge nowadays.
Mark Twain had a quote to the effect “God made fools; then he made school boards.
I would hate to be in the school business today. I would be behind bars. I did 26 years as an elementary school principal/school administrator. Board members have their own agendas. Most are corrupt. School Board elections matter greatly. I was handed the task of keeping the board minutes and managing 16th section land leases when a secretary left to take a better job at another district. She had been paid an extra $600 per month for this task. It was just added to my duties., no $600. I was looking for a 16th section near where I live and discovered with much digging and denials that a previous board had traded off 640 acres of land for some mineral rights on the Gulf coast. Nobody went to jail and the land is now in private hands. I got a real education from my dealings with the school board.
The term illegal tells it all. It means someone breaking the law. RZ.
Gonna go out on a limb and guess

1) none of perpetrators will get saddled with the bill or even inconvenienced

2) the payout from tax payers won't be high enough for the victim to make life hell for the gang mentioned in #1
Like minded Parents band together. March to the School remove the Administrator outside and Cane their ass till their clothing is blood soaked. Good enouhh for Singapore, and far more humane than the Sharia Law that is coming. Its time the left feels pain. They've been inflicting it for 200 years.
© 24hourcampfire