Home
Posted By: DigitalDan A few questions - 04/27/24
What are two things you can never eat for breakfast? -Lunch and Dinner

What can be broken but never held? -A promise

What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary? -Incorrectly

What starts with “e” and ends with “e” but only has one letter in it? -An envelope

If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some kindling wood, and a newspaper, which would you light first? -The match

A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible? -His horse is named Friday
Posted By: WMR Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
All good. I’ll be quoting you. 🤭
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
laugh
Posted By: akrange Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
3 Surgeons we’re having Drinks Together and the Subject of their Greatest Surgery came Up

I reattach Nolan Ryan’s Pitching Arm and he was back Pitching the Next Day

The Second Surgeon said I reattach Bruce Jenners Penis and he wasn’t Happy but he could piss Again Immediately

Not to be outdone the Third Surgeon said There was a Terrible Accident and the Victim was brought to me and a box of his brains and cow s hit and dirt

I quickly jumped into act and reintroduced what was given to into his Skull and sewed him Up.

The Next Day he was Up and Functioning and Today He’s President of the United States ..
Posted By: jimone Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
Originally Posted by akrange
3 Surgeons we’re having Drinks Together and the Subject of their Greatest Surgery came Up

I reattach Nolan Ryan’s Pitching Arm and he was back Pitching the Next Day

The Second Surgeon said I reattach Bruce Jenners Penis and he wasn’t Happy but he could piss Again Immediately

Not to be outdone the Third Surgeon said There was a Terrible Accident and the Victim was brought to me and a box of his brains and cow s hit and dirt

I quickly jumped into act and reintroduced what was given to into his Skull and sewed him Up.

The Next Day he was Up and Functioning and Today He’s President of the United States ..

I guess everything but the brains fit back in?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, what do you win? - Forever

If Chuck Norris were to travel to an alternate dimension in which there was another Chuck Norris and they both fought, who would win? -Both

Can Chuck Norris' round house kick break the speed of light? -Duuuuhhhh

You spot a boat full of people but there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible? -Everyone on board is married

Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister? -No, but since he is dead it would be hard to do so.

What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs? -A clock
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
What do you call a man who marries another man?

A preacher.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
Fun...

Thanks
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: A few questions - 04/27/24
Originally Posted by Houston_2
What do you call a man who marries another man?

A preacher.

Not bugger?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: A few questions - 04/28/24
How can a door be not a door? -When it’s a jar
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: A few questions - 04/28/24
The teacher asked the two girls who looked exactly like the following questions: a.) Are you from the same family? b.) Do you have the same parents? c.) Were you born on the same day? They answered truthfully “yes” to those questions, and yet told the truth when they indicated they were not twins. How can this be?

-They were triplets
© 24hourcampfire