Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What are two things you can never eat for breakfast? -Lunch and Dinner

What can be broken but never held? -A promise

What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary? -Incorrectly

What starts with “e” and ends with “e” but only has one letter in it? -An envelope

If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some kindling wood, and a newspaper, which would you light first? -The match

A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible? -His horse is named Friday

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
All good. I’ll be quoting you. 🤭

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
3 Surgeons we’re having Drinks Together and the Subject of their Greatest Surgery came Up

I reattach Nolan Ryan’s Pitching Arm and he was back Pitching the Next Day

The Second Surgeon said I reattach Bruce Jenners Penis and he wasn’t Happy but he could piss Again Immediately

Not to be outdone the Third Surgeon said There was a Terrible Accident and the Victim was brought to me and a box of his brains and cow s hit and dirt

I quickly jumped into act and reintroduced what was given to into his Skull and sewed him Up.

The Next Day he was Up and Functioning and Today He’s President of the United States ..

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by akrange
3 Surgeons we’re having Drinks Together and the Subject of their Greatest Surgery came Up

I reattach Nolan Ryan’s Pitching Arm and he was back Pitching the Next Day

The Second Surgeon said I reattach Bruce Jenners Penis and he wasn’t Happy but he could piss Again Immediately

Not to be outdone the Third Surgeon said There was a Terrible Accident and the Victim was brought to me and a box of his brains and cow s hit and dirt

I quickly jumped into act and reintroduced what was given to into his Skull and sewed him Up.

The Next Day he was Up and Functioning and Today He’s President of the United States ..

I guess everything but the brains fit back in?

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, what do you win? - Forever

If Chuck Norris were to travel to an alternate dimension in which there was another Chuck Norris and they both fought, who would win? -Both

Can Chuck Norris' round house kick break the speed of light? -Duuuuhhhh

You spot a boat full of people but there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible? -Everyone on board is married

Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister? -No, but since he is dead it would be hard to do so.

What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs? -A clock

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What do you call a man who marries another man?

A preacher.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Fun...

Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
What do you call a man who marries another man?

A preacher.

Not bugger?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
How can a door be not a door? -When it’s a jar

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The teacher asked the two girls who looked exactly like the following questions: a.) Are you from the same family? b.) Do you have the same parents? c.) Were you born on the same day? They answered truthfully “yes” to those questions, and yet told the truth when they indicated they were not twins. How can this be?

-They were triplets

I am..........disturbed.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,197 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,011
Posts18,500,215
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.