Home
Actually just a couple of hours ago. He was literally less than a half block away. Shaking hands and greeting people as they got off the train, here in the Philly suburbs.

Didn't even know he was coming to town. More surprised that the secret service didn't investigate anyone with a clear view of him from a building.

Caused traffic jams and generally was a nuisance.
Wow, reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository.
More surprised that the secret service didn't investigate anyone with a clear view of him from a building.

I looked like they suprised everyone, no one had time to set up anything.
Besides who wants to make a maytar out of him?
kinda surprised the white supreminist groups haven't done nothing yet
He is still a check on Hillary, let the two of them steal the election from each other. Then the Dems will try to stick some new loser in at the last minute Like Edwards or Kerry or Nader will get into it and really ruin it for the Dems.

bd1, I like your scenario. smile
He was here at Lycoming College yesterday. But, doggone it, I had to work. Gee whiz. Shucks. laugh
grinDidja moon him??? grin
the Secret Service has a device that scans for optical lenses on the visible horizon...say an office window. If the agent operating the device detects a potential threat...say a goober looking through a rifle scope....he can at his discretion send a 30 watt infrared laser to fry the perp's retina. The technology they possess is kinda neat.

I wouldn't worry about Mr. Obama. McCain'll kick his ass in the main.
ULA24,

Did ya puke?

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
No, I didn't puke, but I was disgusted. Lots of soccer moms around him, acting like he was the mesiah. I am talking middle upper class white women. I guess that I am old fashioned, but I was shocked.

I should have mooned him! Didn't even think of it at the time.

What about the person with binoculars, would they fry their retina? I would hope not. Didn't know such technology existed. Like to have one of those gadgets for deer hunting. Just blind'em and then lasso'em.

Shootinurse, wow Lycoming County is awesome. Used to always camp at Happy Acres while bowhunting, then have an evening cocktail at the Waterville Hotel. That is some beautifull country!

What DOES he look like with a set of cross hairs on him? The whole world wants ta know! grin
Be carefull what you say. When I was in college, a student said he would like Ronald Reagan dead, right in my political science class. By the end of the day the secret service had taken him from campus for questioning, I kid you not!

Someone ratted him out obvioulsy. With us being a bunch of gun owning loonies, I bet this board is monitored by big brother.
a former SF operator told me about the device. I'm not sure how they discern good guys from bad, but yes if they fired it at someone with a camera they'll be changing their dominant eye within a few seconds.

what with that guy getting arrested in Florida for making an untoward statement of this nature about Hussein, I suppose the ability to tell political jokes in America is about over........
Democrats don't need to pre-announce a rally to draw a big crowd. They don't have to concern themselves with their constituents need to take time off the job...
That's for sure. Never did hear what the work hours were for welfare.
Originally Posted by Qtip
ULA24,

Did ya puke?

Qtip

Qtip,
Now thats no way to talk about YOUR next president. smile
dave
Well if he gets elected I will never refer to him as my prsident or for that matter as president. 7mm; you may have planted a subliminal bug that will resurface as a nightmare. I sure would hate to puke in my sleep! LOL!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
The Secret Service wasn't worried about Obama being shot today because they knew that Hillary was out of town.

ULA24, I'm glad that you didn't moon him. Just think what the guy with the laser could have done to your goodies!
© 24hourcampfire