Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
ULA24 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Actually just a couple of hours ago. He was literally less than a half block away. Shaking hands and greeting people as they got off the train, here in the Philly suburbs.

Didn't even know he was coming to town. More surprised that the secret service didn't investigate anyone with a clear view of him from a building.

Caused traffic jams and generally was a nuisance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More surprised that the secret service didn't investigate anyone with a clear view of him from a building.

I looked like they suprised everyone, no one had time to set up anything.
Besides who wants to make a maytar out of him?

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
kinda surprised the white supreminist groups haven't done nothing yet

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He is still a check on Hillary, let the two of them steal the election from each other. Then the Dems will try to stick some new loser in at the last minute Like Edwards or Kerry or Nader will get into it and really ruin it for the Dems.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

bd1, I like your scenario. smile

muddy

"A good judge applies the law as it is, not as she wants it to be", Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He was here at Lycoming College yesterday. But, doggone it, I had to work. Gee whiz. Shucks. laugh

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinDidja moon him??? grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
the Secret Service has a device that scans for optical lenses on the visible horizon...say an office window. If the agent operating the device detects a potential threat...say a goober looking through a rifle scope....he can at his discretion send a 30 watt infrared laser to fry the perp's retina. The technology they possess is kinda neat.

I wouldn't worry about Mr. Obama. McCain'll kick his ass in the main.

A DEO FORMAVIT IN BELLO PROBAVIT
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
ULA24,

Did ya puke?

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
IC B3

ULA24 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No, I didn't puke, but I was disgusted. Lots of soccer moms around him, acting like he was the mesiah. I am talking middle upper class white women. I guess that I am old fashioned, but I was shocked.

I should have mooned him! Didn't even think of it at the time.

What about the person with binoculars, would they fry their retina? I would hope not. Didn't know such technology existed. Like to have one of those gadgets for deer hunting. Just blind'em and then lasso'em.

Shootinurse, wow Lycoming County is awesome. Used to always camp at Happy Acres while bowhunting, then have an evening cocktail at the Waterville Hotel. That is some beautifull country!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
What DOES he look like with a set of cross hairs on him? The whole world wants ta know! grin

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

ULA24 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Be carefull what you say. When I was in college, a student said he would like Ronald Reagan dead, right in my political science class. By the end of the day the secret service had taken him from campus for questioning, I kid you not!

Someone ratted him out obvioulsy. With us being a bunch of gun owning loonies, I bet this board is monitored by big brother.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
a former SF operator told me about the device. I'm not sure how they discern good guys from bad, but yes if they fired it at someone with a camera they'll be changing their dominant eye within a few seconds.

A DEO FORMAVIT IN BELLO PROBAVIT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
what with that guy getting arrested in Florida for making an untoward statement of this nature about Hussein, I suppose the ability to tell political jokes in America is about over........

Sam......

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats don't need to pre-announce a rally to draw a big crowd. They don't have to concern themselves with their constituents need to take time off the job...

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
That's for sure. Never did hear what the work hours were for welfare.

Dick
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Qtip
ULA24,

Did ya puke?

Qtip

Qtip,
Now thats no way to talk about YOUR next president. smile
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Well if he gets elected I will never refer to him as my prsident or for that matter as president. 7mm; you may have planted a subliminal bug that will resurface as a nightmare. I sure would hate to puke in my sleep! LOL!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Secret Service wasn't worried about Obama being shot today because they knew that Hillary was out of town.

ULA24, I'm glad that you didn't moon him. Just think what the guy with the laser could have done to your goodies!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (300_savage, 1minute, 2five7, 2ndwind, 264mag, 17CalFan, 20 invisible), 1,944 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,859
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.