Home
ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents
Folks are folks....
Er, why is this your problem?

Big deal. If they love each other and can make it work, more power to them.
Thats just wrong, those interracial chilren could grow up to be president.
This has been called "The browning of America". The fact is America is becoming brown, and true blonds are in drastic decline. Saw some stats on this not long ago.
This on a gun forum..........get the popcorn!!!
Originally Posted by Steve
Er, why is this your problem?

Big deal. If they love each other and can make it work, more power to them.

more power to them? if i love my brother (full blood) and tell you that you have no choice but to accept it and we LOVE each other so more power to us, what you say then?
Hubby musta thought the black chick was hot.
You're equating incest with inter-racial marriage? That's a stretch.
hubby would never think the black chick was hot. we can both look at girls and both agree if a chick is hot or not but never a black one. hey to each it own i am just saying i would not and do not accept that in my family
I married inter Statially...She is from Wyoming and I was from South Dakota!
Well, seen a few people change their minds after holding their inter-racial grand kids the first time.

And I think that there are several hot black chicks. I mean, what's not to like?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

Wow . . .

I understand that with a lot of patience and counseling, that kind of thing can work out!

Just stay away from the North Dakota Girls. . . . grin

BMT
Originally Posted by Christina
ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Breed more white into 'em and the crime rate outa go down.. and thats a good thing!! shocked

Hope for his sake it wasn't of the Oprha or whoopie type. Halle Berry Now were talking!! Count me as jealous if it was that type of black chick!
http://www.weneedtostop.com/1hberryperfume.jpg
Well, seen a few people change their minds after holding their inter-racial grand kids the first time.

And I think that there are several hot black chicks. I mean, what's not to like?

[Linked Image]

OMG, she is so fine! could like that alot!

[Linked Image]

Her hair is too short! grin
To short, to long, hell shave it to match the rest of her! She's hot as hell!!

Beyond any shadow of doubt,......
.....one of the stupider posts EVER, on this board.

GTC
do you realize no matter how hot halle may be she is still black and acts just as black as jessie jackson!!! look into her record first. i can see yeah she is hot,but only cause she has white features. but deep down she still acts BLACK
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Thats just wrong, those interracial chilren could grow up to be president.

That's how we got seedless oranges too.
This is a thread deserving of hi-jacking. Hot black chicks!!

Beyonc�. I love that commercial with her dancing in the gold dress. Have no idea what she's selling, though.

[Linked Image]
You ARE kiddin' 'round, right?
hubby would never think the black chick was hot. we can both look at girls and both agree if a chick is hot or not but never a black one. hey to each it own i am just saying i would not and do not accept that in my family

Ever smoke a Cuban??
Hell, I married a Tulane girl.

I think you kind of need to, like, get a life Christina and quit worrying about other people's lives. And/or find yourself an anti-miscegenation forum if you feel compelled to muse on this topic.
I hope your pointy hat hits you in the ass on the way out.

I think its just wrong for your kind to mix with us dummys here.
do you realize no matter how hot halle may be she is still black and acts just as black as jessie jackson!!! look into her record first. i can see yeah she is hot,but only cause she has white features. but deep down she still acts BLACK

She can act as black as she wants! I'd get over it.
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
I hope your pointy hat hits you in the ass on the way out.

I think its just wrong for your kind to mix with us dummys here.

Truth can hurt.
Originally Posted by Shag

She can act as black as she wants! I'd get over it.

good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to you!
Christina, you are the worst kind of trash this world has to offer.
Just added someone else to my ignore list. Can't stand bigots!

+1, mouthy douchebag dittos,......

Why US,....why HERE?

GTC

That ain't no chit....
Keyshia Cole! Wow!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Hell, I married a Tulane girl.

I think you kind of need to, like, get a life Christina and quit worrying about other people's lives. And/or find yourself an anti-miscegenation forum if you feel compelled to muse on this topic.

Can I buy you and your wife a beer<grin>??!!

Christina- Idiots come in all colors, educations, backgrounds...etc...

Surely, you must be just joshin' 'round....and can't be serious.

whooooo-EEEeeeee!

Dey is some seious crackah dumbass goin' own in heah ta-night!

buh-leeeee DAT!

sheeeeeeit,...
Couldn't agree more cross fire, holly smokes the skin head are out and about. Shouldn't you be out burning books or a cross or something....
this is what I was talking about earlier..........let it go Christina! Hating someone becasue of their skin color makes as much sense as hating someone because of the state they are from....it just does not make sense. I have 2 sons that are part Cherokee Indian does that make them less?
Meagan Good!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bristoe
whooooo-EEEeeeee!

Dey is some seious crackah dumbass goin' own in heah ta-night!

buh-leeeee DAT!

sheeeeeeit,...

I love it when you talk funnin' like that<grin>...

Couldn't agree more, though. Hoping it is a joke.
Nice thing about marriage is that you get to pick your spouse--based on whatever criteria you like, politically correct or not, and nobody else has any say about it.

'Course, that means that when other folks make their spouse choices, you don't have any say about it.

Relax, sez me. No point in getting all worked up about something you can't control anyway.
do you think i really care!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the worst kind of trash cause i speak my mind!!!! and if you are the one to forget if you are white that your heritage is DONE now that we have a black radical president than good luck to ya. just tellling the thruth on the forum, not looking to make bff, its is just the internet.
Isn't Christina the one that had a problem with her daughter's boy friend? Wouldn't it be perfect irony if she brought home a Rhodes Scholar boyfriend that happened to be black?
I hope you're a troll because if you're not, you're hopelessly ignant.....
I bet the dude take up sangin' and dancin' ta go along with his case o'jungle fevah,...cause he feel good!

Next time ya see him he'll be carryin' own like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDrJ5Z2rKw
Saying "Relax, sez me. No point in getting all worked up about something you can't control anyway." is what you say when someone tells you "My husband is screwing the priest"

You dont belong and are not welcome here is what she should be hearing.
May be Christina & Hubby just don't like the idea of swingin' with a mixed race couple grin

Mike
OMG I just WASTED several minutes of my life reading this tripe, I can't believe it. I think I'll spend some quality time with the TV.
Oh yeah. One more HBC (Hot Black Chick)

Amerie.

[Linked Image]
do you think i really care!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am the worst kind of trash cause i speak my mind!!!! and if you are the one to forget if you are white that your heritage is DONE now that we have a black radical president than good luck to ya. just tellling the thruth on the forum, not looking to make bff, its is just the internet.

Its not because you speak your mind, its what is in it.

Put my heritage in one hand and crap in the other. At least he hand with crap in it will be warm.
Isn't Christina the one that had a problem with her daughter's boy friend? Wouldn't it be perfect irony if she brought home a Rhodes Scholar boyfriend that happened to be black?

That's what we call Karma!!!

Keyshia Cole! Wow!

[Linked Image]

I'd like a taste.. 'Er I mean like your taste!!

Christina is just jealous. She was hoping her hubbys friend would bring her home.
Right about now, Id like to Kiss BigStick, with tongue.

You must be my ex wife.

Nope..sorry....she wasn't this ignorant.
Right about now, Id like to Kiss BigStick, with tongue.

Now that would be gay and you'd go to hell.
Nope....this ain't for real. She is either making a joke or she is someone humpin' an alias that wants to sit back and watch ppl come outta the woodwork<grin>!

I am going for a run.
wouldnt it be funny if i was acutally a trans from MN and have been fooling you all. see what i mean this is just internet. wake up
TFF! grin

Naw, we knew that. Could tell by the way you type. Your hands are too big for a chick.
Sounds like your typical racist white trash that can't raise their own kids.

What did they say in the movie? "If you aint better than a N-word, who are you better than?" Typical white trash mentality, they have to be better than someone so they pick on minority types.
[Linked Image]
Oh yeah. One more HBC (Hot Black Chick)

Amerie.

[Linked Image]

HBC!HBC!HBC!HBC!
I dont think you under stand. There is nothing you could call me that is more offensive that what you are.

Id rather eat yesterdays white castle off the toilet paper of a transient trans-sexual whore than spend a moment with the likes of you.
wouldnt it be funny if i was acutally a trans from MN and have been fooling you all. see what i mean this is just internet. wake up

No, it wouldn't be funny,....it'd be bloody STUPID.

You had a thread goin' "Where should I move to", or some such,

.......get yerself cremated,....have your ashes fired outta' a mortar, somewhere down in the roaring forties,.......

live THERE ( dead, like ), douchebag.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

That was somebody else.
Meagan Good!

[Linked Image]

HBC! HBC! HBC!

.......get yerself cremated,....have your ashes fired outta' a mortar, somewhere down in the roaring forties,.......

GTC

it would be bloody stupid????????????????

That was somebody else.

Cremation and firing into the worst seas and wind on the planet's still the ticket.

More unprocessed CHUM.

GTC

Good on ya for marryin' up, I like to see a fella improve himself!

grin

Sycamore

GTC

You sir,,,owe me a keyboard...
Saying "Relax, sez me. No point in getting all worked up about something you can't control anyway." is what you say when someone tells you "My husband is screwing the priest"

Feel free to say to her whatever's on your mind. Me, I believe in freedom of association. If you have the freedom to choose whom you'd like to associate with, then you also have the freedom to choose whom you wouldn't like to associate with.

My choices might be different from hers, and I might think they're better than hers, and I might have actual evidence for that as well; but I'm not going to disrespect her choices and opinions because of that.

Hence, I haven't seen any reason why she wouldn't belong or be welcome here.
Another troll.

Just joined this month and already posting this crap. Try the KKK web site.
Christina,

Thank you very much...

Just when I was losing faith in the membership here, I finally read a thread in which the vast majority of the posters agree on something....

Chris
Originally Posted by SamOlson
[Linked Image]

smile
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw
Christina,

Thank you very much...

Just when I was losing faith in the membership here, I finally read a thread in which the vast majority of the posters agree on something....

Chris

Check back tomorrow night before you get you hopes all up and chit,....
Christina,

Thank you very much...

Chris

Thats murphy's law for ya.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Good on ya for marryin' up, I like to see a fella improve himself!

grin

Sycamore

Sycamore you're killin me here! But you are right! grin

That was somebody else.

Cremation and firing into the worst seas and wind on the planet's still the ticket.

More unprocessed CHUM.

GTC

awwww hell,.... you'd be right there in the thick of it if the woman had been an illegal mexican.
If Steve is done postin pics this thread ain't gonna be worth a [bleep]..

HBC!
Why do y'all let this stuff bother you?
I'm talking about both those that find it offensive that whitey likes homey and those that jump on someone that don't like the fact that whitey likes homey....
Folks are folks....
Joo no speek bad about Mess-i-Cans,

....joo jus' some ole' Machinista,

steel funny,

GTC
Originally Posted by Barak

Feel free to say to her whatever's on your mind. Me, I believe in freedom of association. If you have the freedom to choose whom you'd like to associate with, then you also have the freedom to choose whom you wouldn't like to associate with.

My choices might be different from hers, and I might think they're better than hers, and I might have actual evidence for that as well; but I'm not going to disrespect her choices and opinions because of that.

Ill have to see you as tolerant to a fault.
Is this the fastest 3 pages ever?

HBC! smile

GTC

And that's saying something there, brother.
Ill have to see you as tolerant to a fault.

It's his race.
of course they all do, cause you want to be accepted in this "intenet world" and that is where you get your satisfaction. so happy for you. i have done my job here tonite and happy to do so, until you "family members" on this forum kick me off. i will do what i do and not lick anyone's @ss! and i will speak my mind like it or not. say what you want the funny thing like i said before is you have NO idea who you are talking to over the internet but some of you take this very serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhah is all i can say. half of you's may be sexual predators, but hey as long as you agree with the "family" you will be accepted
Hell, I'm just using this thread as an excuse to surf for HBCs.

Just for you Shag. Christina Milian. Yow!!

[Linked Image]
I can't believe I just read this....

Really, I hope to wake tomorrow and find the punch line somewhere! grin
So who's kids are those anyhoo,.....the nice "couple" ?

GTC
You may not like it one bit but it is not your choice to make!!!
Still think your just jealous of HBC'S.

the same christina that got all pouty and said she was leaving. She's not only a liar but a stupid bitch as well.
jeah, he's muy funny, that Breestoe hombre. Cost me two or three keyboards.
of course they all do, cause you want to be accepted in this "intenet world" and that is where you get your satisfaction. so happy for you. i have done my job here tonite and happy to do so, until you "family members" on this forum kick me off. i will do what i do and not lick anyone's @ss! and i will speak my mind like it or not. say what you want the funny thing like i said before is you have NO idea who you are talking to over the internet but some of you take this very serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhah is all i can say. half of you's may be sexual predators, but hey as long as you agree with the "family" you will be accepted

Maybe christina's husband found out she was talking to other men on the internet and is using her account?

I could sit back and read cross and bristoe exchange "mexican" all nite. smile
Hell, I'm just using this thread as an excuse to surf for HBCs.

Just for you Shag. Christina Milian. Yow!!

[Linked Image]

OMF'NG!! Jaw just hit the floor!

I love you man! And I don't mean that in a gay way.. Cuz that would be gay and then I'd be in hell with Grogel Deluxe.

I quote this....cuz I don't think I have EVER been drunk enough to pound a keyboard quite like this<grin>. I can barely understand a lick of it.

Okay...night, night!

New Year Eve....the bestest Holiday EVER...is cusping! Hoping 2009 brings all of us great adventure and happiness.

Peace Out.
... i will speak my mind like it or not....

Objection, assumes a fact not in evidence.

I'm telling you, 'she' has man hands.

Christina are you really hogbuster from this thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...mp;Number=2686293&page=0#Post2686293
Wait, Steve are there HBG's In hell?
No, but I bet a certain racist might be there...

Yeah but they're all gay.

[Linked Image]

She's one who does NOTHING for me, and I love wimmins!! laugh
One more please! smile
Some serious hotties ya posted for sure. Selma Hayek is "brown". Who wouldn't hit that?
Originally Posted by billhilly

Yeah but they're all gay.

Now that there was funny! smile
Does it upset you that your schit is brown???
Okay, one more. A nice prouduct of a Italian-Irish-Jamaican descent.

Alicia Keys.

[Linked Image]
You know, my daughter got called a racist at school because she articulated her preference that McCain get elected rather than Obama, irrespespective of her legitimate reasons. In my opinion, and that of my daughter, Obama is a radical leftist who favors socialist policies. That and that alone is why we were against his election. However, people like the original poster in this thread are why my daughter was called a racist. Thanks for helping perpetuate a stereotype of white people that is as misplaced as any other stereotype. The only difference is, because of people like the original poster, the white apologists and black "race business" leaders are allowed to get away with it. You are allowed to be a racist. You are allowed to articulate your preferences. However, realize that your words and actions have consequences and ramifications beyond your own little world.
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs

Should it? I always considered it more of a chocolet color! Why you want some?
nite nite: cuz I don't think I have EVER been drunk enough to pound a keyboard quite like this

hey at least i dont have to sit on step daddys lap. dont throw stones from glass houses. you have your way af living and i have mine. at least now i can admit i am a trans what is yours!!!!!
only if it stinks
Originally Posted by Mac84

JOO jos teeng dees some beeg foogin' Joke, meng .

...ees more,...I teen,

ees funny, same time,

I like buy dees "Bristoe " a good Tequila,

we watch than ese "Christina", and Donkey.

GTC
Meagan Good!

[Linked Image]

Oh, no, Steve, Meagan be far mo' than just good. wink
I'm in tears. Thanks cross!
Thanks Steve. smile

JOO jos teeng dees some beeg foogin' Joke, meng .

...ees more,...I teen,

ees funny, same time,

I like buy dees "Bristoe " a good Tequila,

GTC

How joo ees tell wheech es "Cristina" and wheech es el burro?

GTC

Somethin' tells me you ain't talkin' 'bout old reruns of the Hee Haw show.
My daughter is 16 and we have been the best of friends, but for the last 7 months or so she has been lying to me, going to parties and dating a boy who is 17 1/2. I think he is a absolute looser, he does not have a job, has no license, quit school and has a crack head for a mother. BUT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i show her he is no good without pushing her more towards him. I remember being 16, my mom hated my BF and the more she hated him the more i wanted him...

I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Ditto, I too fell sorry for your children

[Linked Image]

Sambo, how inna hell did you get aholt of Christina's wedding pictures, son?
I wanna know how white Christeen is

1 off white
10 albino
nite nite: cuz I don't think I have EVER been drunk enough to pound a keyboard quite like this

hey at least i dont have to sit on step daddys lap. dont throw stones from glass houses. you have your way af living and i have mine. at least now i can admit i am a trans what is yours!!!!!

I just had to look one last time, lol.

Since that is my comment(at the top of your post), but you didn't respond directly to me...I'll ask before I respond. What in the fook do you mean by 'sitting on step daddys lap'?

How joo ees tell wheech es "Cristina" and wheech es el burro?

el burro ees one in back, ees driving train.
What the heck, as long as we're all posting pictures of black chicks...

[Linked Image]

Damn, another silly bich who don't lick azz!
Drunken Hot Chick's alter ego.......
Sure she does. You just gotta go to the donkey show to see it.
[Linked Image]

grin

Ahhhhh the memories, classy couple if I say so myself!
Hey Sam, was that your prom pics? grin
Sure she does. You just gotta go to the donkey show to see it.

Donkey's everywhere will be hiding in shame.
That explains me.....grin

(Thought you asked if it was my mom's prom pic....)
like i said i did my job for tonite. if you wish talke further pls call me at 225-614-9641
No 900 number?....
Wassa matter, they pull your add off craigslist?
Looks like the troll is trolling!
Yeah, and using stinkbait too.
225-614-9641

Didn't spell what I thought it would.
like i said i did my job for tonite. if you wish talke further pls call me at 225-614-9641

Why don't you answer?
Haha, the Rejection Hotline #. A clever troll....
Was dees "Tranny"

.....meesing somteeng here, me.

tranny seemple,...few gazket, few reffraciones, ...oops parts,

feex,

ess like,......

no "Feex", ....for thees "Tranny" ?

GTC
why would you come on a site like this with a post like this? i dont agree with you but, i guess stupid people have opinions too, just keep them to yourself and the trailer park.

Halle is 1/2 white btw.
Ai de Mi,.....mi Padre jus 'splain was dees "Tranny"

No rebuild, feex dat,....

ess Feelthy,.....ees stay feelthy,

poor donkey, ....no ?

GTC
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Drunken Hot Chick's alter ego.......

You sho nuff got that right.
Might I introduce the term 'nemesis'
Ai de Mi,.....mi Padre jus 'splain was dees "Tranny"

No rebuild, feex dat,....

ess Feelthy,.....ees stay feelthy,

poor donkey, ....no ?

GTC

not sure burro would hit 'dat
Burro clean,....

"Tranny" feelthy,

ees seemple,

GTC
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
You know, my daughter got called a racist at school because she articulated her preference that McCain get elected rather than Obama, irrespespective of her legitimate reasons. In my opinion, and that of my daughter, Obama is a radical leftist who favors socialist policies. That and that alone is why we were against his election. However, people like the original poster in this thread are why my daughter was called a racist. Thanks for helping perpetuate a stereotype of white people that is as misplaced as any other stereotype. The only difference is, because of people like the original poster, the white apologists and black "race business" leaders are allowed to get away with it. You are allowed to be a racist. You are allowed to articulate your preferences. However, realize that your words and actions have consequences and ramifications beyond your own little world.

First, I think Christina�s opinion is bigotry at its worst.

But, Big Sky has a valid point. I believe most members on this board take others at face value; you get what you earn. If you�re labeled a bigot, you earned it. If you�re labeled an azzhole, you earned it�etc.

The flip side of that coin, which Big Sky is addressing, is people are hung with the label of racist in our society when the actions that resulted in that labeling had nothing to do with race or bigotry.

Being black doesn�t entitle you to anything special in my world. I won�t treat someone differently due to race nor will I favor them because of race. Each person should be judged by the reasonableness of their actions.

Voicing my opinion, if it�s based on valid reasons, should not cause me to suffer negative consequences down the line. Will it? Almost assuredly. Why? Blacks are 12.5% of the population. You�d think the ease with which you can hang the label of �racist� on public figures who aren�t black, because they say anything derogatory about a black no matter how well deserved, that the blacks comprise 80% of the population.

That means the roughly 27.5% (the 40% that are liberals) of the American public is bereft of any trace of testosterone, and another 20% (the great unwashed undecided) need testosterone supplements.

That of course leaves the 40% who consistently search in vain every election for a true conservative POTUS. Even among this group there are varying levels of testosterone, but at least I�m reasonably sure all the males� nuts have dropped and the females are rational.

I�m completely puzzled by it. 12.5% of the population has the remaining 87.5% held hostage thanks the ball-less 47.5% who either have no nuts or their nuts haven�t dropped.
Dood'
I can go along with that.

I'm sho nuff an azzhole, but I aint no biggot.
Originally Posted by rosco1
why would you come on a site like this with a post like this? i dont agree with you but, i guess stupid people have opinions too, just keep them to yourself and the trailer park.

Halle is 1/2 white btw.

Just curious. Which half is white? Top half or bottom half?
...and all Stick did was chang up his kids with duct tape.

This $hit stays? I hope it's because Rick is on vacation and ain't reading.

Christina's using oxygen we could be breathing.
Dood, That sums it up rather well I think. I grew up in Seattle in a part of town that was very mixed culturally. I had a lot of good friends that were black and mexican, I was a kid. I noticed they had a different color skin than mine, but I didn't think nothing of it. Nobody else in the neighborhood did either, everybody got along. Then we moved to Montana when I was 10, man is this place white... Over here I made good friends with an Indian half breed and a Korean half breed, and my other close buddy is a full blown Jew. I got my ass kicked more than once by some local white trash for my associations. It wasn't until I was in Junior High that I realized why...

Racism is a product of ignorance. Now that I'm older, and a bit of an azzhole, everyones equally worthless until they prove otherwise. I work for a big enough employer that I see quite a few minorities at work. I got into it with a black kid (he was fresh on the extra-board) one day. He pulled the "Race Card" on me. I said "Dude, I want you off my crew because you're a worthless piece of schitt!!!! You just happen to be black." We got along pretty good after that.

The "Race Card" is probably the greatest form of racism there is. Major bullshit there. When things don't go your way, just say "The worlds picking on me because I'm a minority."

But Christina... Really, You SUCK!!! People like your are the most worthless pieces of schitt there is in this world. You give Caucasion Debris like me a bad reputation. Hell, I grew up with two people that were from inter-racial marraiges, and they only reason they knew about is because of bitches like you.

Go play Hide and go [bleep] Yourself

Hell, that's nothing! I'm from NoDak, my wife from Montana.

On our first anniversary, her aunt gave me a "Sex in Marriage" book. As I recall it was about 16 pages - the first page reading "In", the second page "out", the third page "in", etc. I am not making this up!

Wish I hadn't lost that book - I'd like to see how it turned out..... smile

I've had or still have a Hispanic sister-in law, two black women and a Filipino.

Two out of the four are/were way too good for my brothers....the other two are/were sub-standard.... About average across the racial board, I'm thinking.

Until about 5 years ago, my father in law never admitted to AmerInd blood in the family- tho it was clear from family photos that his grandmother was a full-blood...

Notice how few "racist" come from areas where black people make up 12% of the population as they do nationwide. Look how many "racist" come from parts of the country where black people make up 50% or more of the population.

I talked to a guy while on vacation once who told me he just didn't get southern racism...the one black guy he knew was a great guy with a college degree.

I admit I'm racist/sexist or whatever else you name em I hate em. I don't apologize for it.
Gotta admit, I'm somewhat of a bigot(pants around their ankles rap crowd drives me nuts) but even I'm embarrassed by Christina's comments.

She sorta gives bigotry a bad name.
Oh, I don't know- the worst racists I've met are Natives out in the villages, where the "other" population may range from .05 to 40%....

Doesn't make it right...
Correction- the book was entitled "North Dakota Sex Manual".

See? I need all the help I can get.
In
Out
In
smile
In
Gotta have somewhere to sleep.
Cristina, get back in the trailer, give it a good nights sleep and see how you feel in the morning.
I hate getting woken up when she pushes me off....

Worried you might not win the election?
Originally Posted by las
I hate getting woken up when she pushes me off....

I got used to it, you prolly can too.
Originally Posted by RyanScott
Cristina, get back in the trailer, give it a good nights sleep and see how you feel in the morning.

Hate to put words in your mouth, but didn't you mean "under the trailer"?
Well, I didn't say what I really wanted to say cause I kinda like it here... so I toned it down a little.

My cousin is half Chinese and a beautiful little girl.
My son was a bigot in HS, But lets skip ahead 20 yrs. my Grandaughters Hubby is black their first child was a premature girl. she was so tiny her dipars were the size of a cigarett pack I could actually carry a couple in my wallet. My son and DIL practially raised her and My son absoultly adores her at 3 years old she runs to him when she is in trouble ,which is quite often as she is very active. We all love her and would fight to the death for her..

Point: children can make bigotery dissapear.
WOW! just woke up to work (cause i cant spend all day on the computer) but i feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to bed happy that i could get a good nites sleep knowing i was sleeping with my man! Glad to be alive. hope the rest can live w/ yourselfs! god bless ya smile glad i did my job. what adventures are you gonna have today on your internet family loosers!!!
You're a special kind of stupid.

+1 Barak. Christina, you're dealing with a bunch dumbass folks here and no matter how hard you try ..... don't waste your time!

GTC

And that's saying something there, brother.

You got that right!

My wife's daughter in NC has met a good man whom she has falling in love with and he to has falling in love with my stepdaughter. I see their relationship as one that will last the test of time............I am happy for her and the fact that he is black is irrelevant.....................period!

There are good blacks just as there are bad blacks.........and.....................it is obvious by this topic, that there are some bad or misguided white's as well!

Mark
Steve you need to include Vanessa Williams in your photo collection!
You may not like it one bit but it is not your choice to make!!!

It's sure as hell her choice if she doesn't want them in her house!

Any foolishness is to make that view known publicly.

Not true. Try to open a club that excludes blacks, or a civic group that does not allow gay members.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

[Linked Image]
Wow Jim! That's the first good lookin' black chick seen on this thread, with nothing stoopid or sexual about it!
Thread like this brings out peoples true colors.
Like mama used to say "stupid is is stupid does"...also she used to say "life is like a box of chocolate" so I see no harm in bringing home a little chocolate ...unless of course she looks like this.... [Linked Image]
Thread like this brings out peoples true colors.
Oh hell yeah!! Amen! smirk
we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

"we will not accept it" ---Pronoun alert--- 'we' is code for either "I am not brave enough to stand behind my own personal prejudices" or "I am trying to tell you how to think"

"I do not care what anyone calls me" It is crystal clear that this statement is a lie. Why drag this out in public unless you were EXTREMELY concerned about what others thought of you?

"I feel VERY sorry for the children..." Well, I suppose that pathetic people will always attempt to elevate themselves by knifing others in the back and standing on the corpses.

Nice of you to tip your hand. Now your husband's former friend knows to stay away from you and your poisonous attitudes. For them, the Biblical injunction to "forsake all others" is mandatory.

If you are not Biblically inclined, than you might ponder the fact that most scientists believe that humans evolved in Africa. That would make you a pale, mutated African-American.

Joe MAMA, proud father of both pale, mutated African-Americans and the rich, chocolate-brown African-Americans.
Thanks Christina!

This has been one funny thread and I really enjoyed the pictures! Made me think of a young woman we had at work years ago. She was the most physicaly beautiful woman I have personaly known. Her mother was German and her father was a black American GI. Dang I miss seeing her!!

Hey, German Chocolate, if your out there contact me. I sure do miss ya!
Chris
Originally Posted by ironbender
...and all Stick did was chang up his kids with duct tape.

This $hit stays? I hope it's because Rick is on vacation and ain't reading.

Christina's using oxygen we could be breathing.

Am pretty sure that Rick's off enjoying himself somewhere.

Can fairly well bet that he'll flush this turd ASAP, and rightfully so.

Ah, Christina, we hardly knew you....... then again, it is true that you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can never take the trailer park out of the girl. Idiot............
I waded through the last couple pages this morning for the pictures and this is all I get???
I value people by what they are, not the color of their skin, where they were born, education, or amount of money they have. I have white, black, & brown friends. Christ was brown & a Jew so I suppose you leave him out of your life as well. I even married a Yankee school teacher from NY about 40 years ago. There are many whites that are trash.
Originally Posted by tbear
There are many whites that are trash.

As evidenced by the progenitor of this thread.
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Hubby musta thought the black chick was hot.

NO doubt! laugh

The browning of america?? BWA HAA HAAA HAA
Oh this will be a ten pager, no doubt

Yes, lets keep blacks OUT of this bloodline at all costs.

[Linked Image]
I admire the courage of folks who are involved in interracial marriages. It takes real guts to accept and face the flak they'll have to endure and put up with on a daily basis, and no way do I look down on them for it.

However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship. I'm too big of a coward to face that kind of wrath myself, saying nothing of the treatment both people get most of the time from both sides of their respective families.
Let's see. I am biracial (white/american indian with a bit of cajun for good measure), have a good government job where I am contributing to the well being of our veterans, & served this country in the navy, have a reasonable good education, so what is to pitty or feel sorry for in this biracial child.

By the way my 2 daughters are triracial. Their mother is from India. They are movie star good looking & are doing better with their lives than me. One is a nursing student that just got engaged to a young man that is going into the ministry. The oldest is in her first year of law school. Nothing to feel sorry for in this family.

I tend to let things like Christina's posts blow in one ear & out the other. It is like one of the lines from a Tyler Perry movie, "It is not what they call you that matters but what you answer to".
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm
However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship.

Hah! I throw the BS flag on that one. What if her father owns 10,000 acres in Montana, her uncle owns a liquor store, and her brother owns a butcher shop?

The only words we'd hear outta you are, "I do." wink
Originally Posted by JOG
However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship.

Hah! I throw the BS flag on that one. What if her father owns 10,000 acres in Montana, her uncle owns a liquor store, and her brother owns a butcher shop?

LMAO. True, too true.......
Someone mentioned liking HB with longer hair. Here you go.

[Linked Image]

And Big Stick gets banned..... crazy

In
repeat if necessary. : )
Some of you guys married inter-statially. I married inter-nationally. Best looking girl from the USA married the ugliest man in Canada. Sure glad the girls got their good looks from my wife . . . . . . . and their brains, too. laugh
Color ain't nothin', people are people! Les
WOW! just woke up to work (cause i cant spend all day on the computer) but i feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to bed happy that i could get a good nites sleep knowing i was sleeping with my man! Glad to be alive. hope the rest can live w/ yourselfs! god bless ya smile glad i did my job. what adventures are you gonna have today on your internet family loosers!!!

Curious. Where are you from?
Hey biglmbass, got any more pictures of HB?

very flattering pose.

grin

Originally Posted by JOG

*cough*....ah...so...could you...ah..well... uhm
...ahem...like ah, PM me his number?
jus' sayin'
Originally Posted by JOG

Still, the answer would be no.

The "father owns a liquor store" factor would not matter to me, mainly since I don't drink.

"Brother owns a butcher shop?" What the heck difference does THAT make to me?
MY GAWD that woman is hot...habenaro hot.
Add to that, "and she's a nymphomaniac".....done deal.........grin.

Christina - you are more than a bit of a throw-back (likely in more ways than how it is usually given and taken). Given your ideas and attitude, I envision you as rather large boned wearin' only furs (woolly, if I'm not mistaken), a pronounced forehead with lots of bumps on your head, very little hair left, while living in or at the base of a hillside or mountain of some sort with a fire pit at it's entrance with many large bones strewn about.

Sure, we're all entitled to believe and spout what we'd like, but it's the content of that which sets us all apart. I can't help but think, and hope, that you are in the minority with the way that you feel in regards to people and their ethnic backgrounds, be it black, green or pink.

Given the current political goings on, you might very well soon be required to sit in the back of the bus, wishin' that everybody was a bit more open minded about such things.

This quote really got me thinking about my health so I examaned things alittle closer this morning! I'm healthy as can be! Nice big snake shaped turd coiled up close to 16" long I'll bet!!

Rath, color was more of a White/chocolet. Appreciate your concern. smile Damn now I'll prolly never beable to carp again without thinking about you Rath.. God I hope thats not gay. smile
Morning HBC.

Sasha Dindayal

[Linked Image]

it's moments like that right there that inspired the creation of the camera phone. I just know it is.

Dude! smile Thats a great way to start the day.

Right about now I'm thinking there should be a HBC Forum!
Originally Posted by magnumb
Add to that, "and she's a nymphomaniac".....done deal.........grin.

Dunno about that, but think her first husband was. Sex addict or some such.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Hey biglmbass, got any more pictures of HB?

very flattering pose.

grin

Negative. Sorry. frown
it's moments like that right there that inspired the creation of the camera phone. I just know it is.

I left it in the can for the wife to see!! I swear it gotta be close to a new state record. Might take a pic and send it to Rath so he do a color check.. smile

+1
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Thanks Christina!

This has been one funny thread and I really enjoyed the pictures! Made me think of a young woman we had at work years ago. She was the most physicaly beautiful woman I have personaly known. Her mother was German and her father was a black American GI. Dang I miss seeing her!!

Hey, German Chocolate, if your out there contact me. I sure do miss ya!
Chris

Chris, was her name 'Bianca' by any chance?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4264/vixens343angelmelakulolzz2.jpg[/img]
Heard a little chocolate is suppose to be good for the heart!

grin
then allot must be great for it!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
There you go! Who is this?

[Linked Image]

She's gorgeous. Got a friend who might like her.

I left it in the can for the wife to see!! I swear it gotta be close to a new state record. Might take a pic and send it to Rath so he do a color check.. smile

gotta take the pictures right away.

leave em in the bowl too long &, well, the color sort of leaches out of em & they swell... it just kind of ruins the whole "kodak moment"

Everybody can go ahead & puke now, it's cool. this was a pretty lame post to begin with anyways. except for some of the pictures.

smile

[Linked Image]

WB.
Originally Posted by las

Hell, that's nothing! I'm from NoDak, my wife from Montana.

On our first anniversary, her aunt gave me a "Sex in Marriage" book. As I recall it was about 16 pages - the first page reading "In", the second page "out", the third page "in", etc. I am not making this up!

Wish I hadn't lost that book - I'd like to see how it turned out..... smile

I've had or still have a Hispanic sister-in law, two black women and a Filipino.

Two out of the four are/were way too good for my brothers....the other two are/were sub-standard.... About average across the racial board, I'm thinking.

Until about 5 years ago, my father in law never admitted to AmerInd blood in the family- tho it was clear from family photos that his grandmother was a full-blood...

las you owe me keyboard I just spit coffee all over mine! laugh you gotta warn a guy! That was some funny stuff!
Originally Posted by biglmbass

[Linked Image]

This picture needs to be posted in a much larger size....pleasecool
er..uh, scuse me, I gotta clean my screen off........and I think change my drawers! shocked
That is a great picture but that damn bra is in the way...

Thank you. smile
Great timing for the wipes,then!
Originally Posted by isaac
Great timing for the wipes,then!

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

[Linked Image]

This picture needs to be posted in a much larger size....pleasecool

not sure about the picture but something's now a much larger size.

[Linked Image]

Steve, all I can say is, WOW..........If a guy white or black says she ain't hot, he's gay in hiding........

Here you go:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

WTF why you gotta jack a brotha by posin chit like dat!!
Wow!

Christina, you have issues!

A 'N' is a way of life not a color, in my opinion.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Violator22
[Linked Image]

That's more like it SMOKIN HOTT

Just wondering, how big of a LOSER does it make you if you can't correctly spell LOSER?

Mike
I think she is referring to herself being looser after her swingin' last night. wink
I personally want to thank Christina for her "spoof" that forced so many to add the great pics of so many beautiful Black women. Christina, the next line down is especially for you..
Dude....I knew you'd come through.
One last one before I'm of to the gym and store. Have to get ready for a NYE party tonight.

30 Years of Black Beauty by Annie Leibovitz

[Linked Image]
Here you go:

[Linked Image]

Thanks Steve... you're my new herocool
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Barf! Barf! Barf!

and ..... BARF!!!
Originally Posted by kciH
Might I introduce the term 'nemesis'

Hmmm............

I wonder what that means?
How come in some pictures Opahra looks black and in others she looks more white?

I notice that with Michale too.
The worth of an individual can be determined by their actions and not by their color. My first wife was an Italian woman. My second wife is part American Indian.

Jim
dark skinned is cool 'cause it's like a permanent tan.

I haven't read the whole thread, nor am I about to. I have only 2 things to say.
1. I feel VERY sorry for you.
2. For this woman (Iman) I would become a lesbian!

[Linked Image]

Where did I put my camera....................................

Get in line behind Art! grin

Surprised it took 25 years of Art to make you turn the corner! wink
Get in line behind Art!

That is soooooo wrong.

Besides, Art's not my type!
Originally Posted by MissTreated

[Linked Image]

So would I. smile

Jim
Christina

You started off cool here looking for a new place to live. We exchanged some banter since we are both from the same general part of NY. After that, in my opinion, you went of the deep end. To think that Big Stick was banned and we're left with you dumb ass is unreal. I read this entire thread thinking it was some sort of joke... but its not. Your what many people would call a racist...and ignorant.

Please STFU now and go away

thanks
She just wanted to get a rise outta the fire. Go back and read the thread about her daughter's boyfriend. She asked for advice and when peeps gave her what she didn't want to hear, she got all huffy and said she was leaving.

She's a liar plain and simple. We'd be better off ignoring anymore of her moronic shiite.
Shag,

Scoop that turd outta the bowl and send it to christina. I'm sure she'd like to pick the corn outta it.
Sure enjoyed viewing all that quasi-Caucasian "eye candy" you guys posted, but in reality, the average black women looks more like this:

[Linked Image]

Don't know if it's just me or not, but when it comes down to choosin'............here's one white boy that would rather his pick from a litter that looks more like this:

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'............ya' know?
You related to Christina or just from the same trailer park?Just say in...ya know?
but in reality, the average black women looks more like this:

There are several variables that could be applied to your generalization. Diet, exercise, medical and dental care, just to name a few.
Board of Health card don't hurt neither....
Dang...this thread is still at it, huh?

A true love should never have to suffer the taint of dogma or prejudice. Having the oppurtunity to get there shouldn't either.
Dang...this thread is still at it, huh?

A true love should never have to suffer the taint of dogma or prejudice. Having the oppurtunity to get there shouldn't either.

Here, Here. Bully Bob Bully!!!!! smile

Jim
Well said indeed.
Christina, just cause your hubbys buddy's hot black chic has your ol' man sportin wood is no excuse for you to go off the deep end.
Maybe ifn' ya got your fat azz off the couch and got in shape you could get a rise out of him too.
Christina, maybe you should meet her, talk to her and spend some time with her and then make a judgment if you want to spend time with them or not. Beneath her skin is human being just like you that has feelings, hopes, and dreams.
I hope this thread continues for a while longer. There's some HBC pictures here that could make David Duke join the NAACP.

I haven't read the whole thread, nor am I about to. I have only 2 things to say.
1. I feel VERY sorry for you.

[Linked Image]

I am, only trapped in a man's body...
Originally Posted by Redneck

And Big Stick gets banned..... crazy

No doubt! Don't understand why it's okay for this chick (what a piece of work) but Stick got the boot.

I don't like racism in any form, and I didn't like it from Stick. But he actually added something to the forum. Christina...well...not so much.

But it is your hubbies friend, it is not in your family. So in fact it is none of your business.
Originally Posted by nemesis
Sure enjoyed viewing all that quasi-Caucasian "eye candy" you guys posted, but in reality, the average black women looks more like this:

[Linked Image]

Don't know if it's just me or not, but when it comes down to choosin'............here's one white boy that would rather his pick from a litter that looks more like this:

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'............ya' know?

Haha, you're a pig farmer...
Originally Posted by KevinGibson

Don't understand why it's okay for this chick (what a piece of work) but Stick got the boot.

It's not OK, Rick is traveling. I'm sure she'll be gone soon enough.
Rick may be gone but surely Art has some left over moderator-fu available to be used on this trash...
Maybe we could vote her off the island????
Don't be so sure, unless he snoozing. Rick posted in the suffering MissT thread last night after getting off a plane.

He ain't quick to drop the hammer (fortunately for lots of us) but I bet this is going into Christina's permanent record!
At the least - put her on double secret probation...
[Linked Image]

Such a sweet heart to care about stuff that is none of her business! grin

[Linked Image]
How 'bout that ShamWow? Must have, or save your money? grin
Art's lots of things smile but I don't believe power-hungry is one of them. Pretty sure he turned in his keys.
How 'bout that ShamWow? Must have, or save your money? grin

Haven't bought one. The dude is creepy as hell. How does a guy get a gig like that? Billy Mays? Seriously...

That said - I've blown 20 bucks on dumber stuff and I am 1/2 tempted to give it a whirl.

Am I wrong or is Iman married to David Bowie ?
Billy Mays creeps me out more than ShamWow dude. Both are really excited about their product, no doubt.

Speaking of Iman, what are you people thinking? Take another look at that five head.

Yes, at one time she was linked w/ Bowie. May still be.

[Linked Image]

[bleep]' wow...........
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dude, you SO ain't right.
Originally Posted by texasbatman

[Linked Image]

So would I. smile

Jim

Yep.

[Linked Image]

Actress Thandie Newton. Think Mission Impossible II.

Wow. I haven't the time to read the whole 13 pages of this thread, but I wouldn't say you need feel sorry for the kids born from this relationship. I hate to inform you that you are in the minority with your beliefs.

Would you feel sorry for Obama, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, ect, ect. Some of the most beatiful people in this country these days are half black and half white.

One of my sister in laws married a black guy years ago, we just had her daughter over for the hollidays, just a great gal, very nice, very pretty, I don't see her color being a problem for her. She is a nurse up in the city making 100K a years, so can't say she is handicaped by having mixed parents.

Your train of thought is outdated I hate to inform you, but we are only children of our own upbringing and circumstance. Try to imagine how she feels coming over for dinner in a house full of white people, some of who no doubt show their true fealings.

If she is a good person, why care about her color?
Obama is beautiful? WTF

[Linked Image]

Actress Thandie Newton. Think Mission Impossible II.

You mean not hitting it? Yeah, that'd be Mission Impossible x 2......................
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

[Linked Image]

Will the other chickens let that one sleep in the hen house?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Obama is beautiful? WTF

In the PRK.................
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Obama is beautiful? WTF

If you don't think any of the woman pictured in this thread wouldn't lay down for Obama, you need to listen a little closer.

You don't have to be queer to know Billy Dee Williams has had more than you ever dreamed of getting..am I wrong? Come on, be compfortable in your manhood, admit it, Billy Dee was a chick magnet.

I can't speak for the women pictured, but no woman I know would touch him. Besides, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Which cheek is apparently up to you. LOL
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Obama is beautiful? WTF

If you don't think any of the woman pictured in this thread wouldn't lay down for Obama, you need to listen a little closer.

You don't have to be queer to know Billy Dee Williams has had more than you ever dreamed of getting..am I wrong? Come on, be compfortable in your manhood, admit it, Billy Dee was a chick magnet.

You didn't say BDW, you said BHO, and as far as I'm concerned, that SOB is hideous.

Wow. I haven't the time to read the whole 13 pages of this thread, but I wouldn't say you need feel sorry for the kids born from this relationship. I hate to inform you that you are in the minority with your beliefs.

Would you feel sorry for Obama, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, ect, ect. Some of the most beatiful people in this country these days are half black and half white.

One of my sister in laws married a black guy years ago, we just had her daughter over for the hollidays, just a great gal, very nice, very pretty, I don't see her color being a problem for her. She is a nurse up in the city making 100K a years, so can't say she is handicaped by having mixed parents.

Your train of thought is outdated I hate to inform you, but we are only children of our own upbringing and circumstance. Try to imagine how she feels coming over for dinner in a house full of white people, some of who no doubt show their true fealings.

If she is a good person, why care about her color?

Couldn't agree more. Growing up a friend of the family had a step daughter who was 1/2 black 1/2 white. To this day (30 years later) she is one of the most BEAUTIFUL women I have ever laid eyes on...besides Mrs. Outlawlineman. Black white brown yellow or red there are undesireables (trash) in all colors. Just need to take the time to see the person and not the color.
whew it's dang near 2009

brown sugar has been a perfectly acceptable substitute for a long time.

who the F cares what color anyone is?

how they act is so much more applicable

course "hot" never hurt anything no matter what flavor it comes in, you go Halle

I'm thinking a group "ignore" function launch would isolate ol' Christina on her own little island, until she gets booted off the fire. Since I cannot imagine anything she might say that could contribute anything except a sort of pathetic low humor we get from laughing at silly douchebags.

So here goes my big old ignore, comin' at you, Christina.
Originally Posted by 1akhunter

who the F cares what color anyone is?

how they act is so much more applicable

course "hot" never hurt anything no matter what flavor it comes in, you go Halle

'Zactly.
Guess it depends on what you find hot. Taste varies, and I for one like vanilla. Guess I'm a bad person. Oh well.

Aren't flavors all better when they are one or the other? Mix them up enough and it all ends up tasting the same. Sounds kinda boring to me. What's wrong with one or the other?
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
[Linked Image]

WB.

Wow.

BMT

[Linked Image]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41APzy5kqBU
The Sham Wow dude like a creepier version of Leonardo DiCaprio, if that's possible.
That ain't what it's about.

I certainly can't figure out what makes someone attractive to me (but then I like most women as long as their healthy and have a good personality).

It's about rejecting a friendship because you don't like their relationship with a person not of your/thier race.
[Linked Image]

For this woman (Iman) I would become a lesbian!

[Linked Image]
[/quote]

Wow! me too but I'm one step ahead of you , I am a lesbian just trapped in a man's body! grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAVAzxvbVe4
This thread is still alive?

We're a few hours away from being able to put this one on page 10 where it belongs!

HNY Christine.... I hope you have some resolutions for 09!
I don't think I want to know about her resolutions. But I could pick some for her! wink
I guess living in the deep south, I have seen racism more that I would like to have. Being in Birmingham...and passing by the 16th Street Baptist Church almost every day, I have always known that we are in the very center of where racism was at its worst. My parents, although ultra conservative, never taught us to hate black people. My father would have been very upset had my sister or I brought a black man home. That is just the way he was..and still is. His concern was in knowing what society and the community we lived in would put the whole family thru were we to marry interracially. I have seen homes burned to the ground, people lose jobs, exiled from the church...ect all for an interracial marriage. My father never wanted that to happen to us.
Today, I think he still has strong feelings about the subject, but the Southern society at large has loosened up a little on that ignorant belief.
I have to say that I was appalled to read what Christina had posted. I guess each person has the right to think and say what they wish, however, when you say something like that, you have to have enough a$$ to back it up or else take the heat for saying it.
Do I want my children to marry interracially...??? No, because we live in Alabama and hatred still exists. Would I die and disown my child...NO WAY! Could I love a black person that my child brought home...yes, definately YES! Im not sure who they will choose for a partner, I just hope that I have taught them to choose for love and compatibility FIRST.

Christina, having grown up in the south, I can undestand why you would say such things. I have to wonder about where you grew up and to what type culture you were exposed. Ignorance breeds ignorance. If you were surrounded by ignorance....then that is all you know, and your convictions and prejudices were formed as such. I only hope that you will find an opportunity to expose yourself to a new way of thinking and find value in ALL people, regardless of color.
Welcome back Kat and I hope you are doing better.

This is not in response to Kat she just happens in the last post.

I have read all the posts and agree.

But I do wonder how many of you would respond if your child came home with a same sex partner and said, "Guess what we are getting married?"
But I do wonder how many of you would respond if your child came home with a same sex partner and said, "Guess what we are getting married?"

Or if your child came home with a same sex pagan partner.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Or if your child came home with a same sex pagan partner.

Not a problem. Would try to make them understand the problems they might have but other than that, no problem.

I will say in the light of full disclosure, back 30+ years ago when I thought I was a Christian it would have been a problem because the Church told me it was a problem. Fortunately, I'm not a sorta Christian anymore.
Or any sex partner of the same faith with Les's sense of humor and a yellow gun.
Or any sex partner of the same faith with Les's sense of humor and a yellow gun.

The yellow gun is a deal breaker. frown
All I know is if my son came home with a black female who was his date and a guest in his father's and his home....I would not be on a computer whining to folks here about it. She is my son's guest in mine and his home and she would be treated as such.

I love my son and I will respect how he may love. My love for my son is not conditioned or premised upon his feelings. They are conditioned and premised upon my feelings. At 50,and as a step-dad who has taken on 3 other children to take care of and to love, I've learned my heart is capable of some peculiar, yet some exhilarating compassion. I intend to expand that capability, not unreasonably diminish it.

I strive to be an overall good man. I can't or couldn't even consider dictating the rules by which another shall love...especially my loved children!

Corny HS...yeah, but I stand by it!
All I know is if my son came home with a black female who was his date and a guest in his father's and his home....I would not be on a computer whining to folks here about it. She is my son's guest in mine and his home and she would be treated as such.

I love my son and I will respect how he may love. My love for my son is not conditioned or premised upon his feelings. They are conditioned and premised upon my feelings. At 50,and as a step-dad who has taken on 3 other children to take care of and to love, I've learned my heart is capable of some peculiar, yet some exhilarating compassion. I intend to expand that capability, not unreasonably diminish it.

I strive to be an overall good man. I can't or couldn't even consider dictating the rules by which another shall love...especially my loved children!

Bob,

You are going to ruin your reputation (sometimes well deserved! grin) if you keep up with the moral high ground stuff!

Sycamore
Who cares,it's all pink on the inside anyway.........

WB.
Originally Posted by BMT
[Linked Image]

WB.

Wow.

BMT

Priya Rai.

She makes some,uh,ahem,entertaining videos.I have a few of her DVDs.........she knows her way around a sausage,to put it mildly.

WB.

+1

I am much better off when I offer love....judgement is above my pay grade. blush
Sycamore

I can assure you that however I may sound, it is never from a dive into some moral high-ground. I would never be so presumptuous, especially in light of my posts over the last couple of years.

I merely speak from what I've learned as I have matured after my marriage to Karen (2 years ago) and being with her kids for 9 years and, of course, my entire time with my natural born son.

It has been a cathartic 9 years, Sycamore. I had to read books to figure out how to be a step-dad to my step-daughters and I always feel like I flunked a few quizzes.

But, I hang in there and I am not gonna let a unique newcomer into my home, with one of my kids, take me of my book learnin'!!

This is some hard schit I'm grasping and hanging onto, bro'!
"I disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
-Voltaire
Like a moth to a flame when I saw this had jumped to 15 pages I had to come back and take a look. THANKS Steve and others for your picture postings, all I can say is DAMNNNNNN.... I'd bring any one of them home to Mom.

As for Chris"tina", he was professing to be a trani last night. It's a liberal world these days, but trani... he's probably one beer from hanging himself in a garage... No doubt he likes to see others conflicted as well.

Back to GUN stuff, or, pictures from Steve...
Yeah, pictures from Steve...or, gun stuff. Sure, yeah, gun stuff...or PICTURES FROM STEVE!!!

PICTURES FROM STEVE !!!!!!!!

PICTURES FROM STEVE!!!!!
I am new to these forums, i have lurked for some time but this post hit home, so I registered. I have the same name on many outdoor forums so some of you may know me.
I am a 34 w/m who is madly in love with a 27 yr old b/w, I am as "country" as it gets, love my guns but I mainly bowhunt. I live in Fl so deepsouth. I am also the President of our hunting club. I have had to deal with so much BS over my baby. I have had to defend ourselves from ignorance way too many times and the responses on this board from fellow hunters and outdoorsman give me a lot of hope for the future. Trust me i got my share of bumps and scars over it and will defend us to the end, and we are the most unlikely couple you will ever see, her being college educated and me being a blue collar boy. But she loves hopping up in my Ford and says she feels safer with me than any where in the world, and she is.
Anyway, my point is, thank all of you at the Campfire for reminding me that not everyone in the USA has there head in their ass.
Opposites attract. She's your other half. Welcome to the fire.
Thanks Derby
Some of the most beautiful people that I have seen are of mixed race..........

Probably not an accurate to assume that all mixed race folks grow up unappreciated.

I actually agree with Bart on this one, people are people.
I accept each person as an individual and like each based upon their own merit.

As always, Your Mileage May Very.

God Bless & Happy New Year!

I'm thinking a group "ignore" function launch would isolate ol' Christina on her own little island, until she gets booted off the fire. Since I cannot imagine anything she might say that could contribute anything except a sort of pathetic low humor we get from laughing at silly douchebags.

So here goes my big old ignore, comin' at you, Christina.

Haven't been really paying attention, does Christina have a history of trolling, have I bitten yet another anchovy?
I think she is a troll, but it was the massive positive response that caught my attention.
I can't speak for the women pictured, but no woman I know would touch him. Besides, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. Which cheek is apparently up to you. LOL

Can't say about any women I know, I haven't asked around, but if you have any daughters who bring home the rag magazines, Seems many Hollywood starlets are crooning. They post pictures of his scrawny ass in a bathing suit and call it "beefcake" I'm with you, but I wouldn't mind the adulation thrown his way by those who are throwing it.
She has read this thread, now if i can just get her to try hunting......
Welcome to the Fire.

I'm always curious regarding people who say they have lurked around for weeks, months or years before posting, I bet you are probably well liked by your friends for being a good listener.

Most of the rest of us are windbags who couldn't stand-by for more than a few days without puking our opinions.
Originally Posted by white74horse

I think in the spirit of the thread you need to post some bikini pics..wait, I'm sorry, I got carried away.

But like others have said, I'm from CA and most likely gay, so I couldn't see the harm if you wanted to PM a few.
Welcome to the Fire white74horse and to your lady too!
LMAO Barkoff, i dont think i have any bikini pics, but i'll see what i can do.This thread has given us a lot enjoy ,knowing that there are a lot of people out there that are true Americans.We are going to need each other in the future and don't need any dividing lines.
Barkoff,yes i lurked for a looong time before i had posted because , yes i listen a lot.
Hey, WELCOME, white74horse,

long may you run.

GTC
ironbender
"Pretty sure he turned in his keys."

Yup, keys are turned in, but there is way too much behind Rick and I and all the time and energy that went into this place on both parts. Rick is very easy to read on this stuff because he has been so steady for so long. You have to screw up pretty bad to get booted, but racism is the shortcut to the door.

I still have Rick's ear... Just like everyone else here does.

The way I see it there is only her(his?) opinion posted so far. Attacks and name calling are another matter and tolerance is short for that.
art in search of a gorgeous black lesbian and a camera
Shag,

Scoop that turd outta the bowl and send it to christina. I'm sure she'd like to pick the corn outta it.

[Linked Image]
I'm in a inter racial marriage.
My wife is white and I am Hispanic. Never put any thought to it being called inter racial untill someone asked my wife what it felt like.
I am LMAO right now just thinking of how silly people are to think that way. Talk about issues!
I mean, My two boys are cute as can be. Look at the Photography forum on here and check out my family.

I think ignorance plays a big role as to how people think and judge and I don't have all night to read all the posts. But I will reference the original post.
Would I call you a racists? No. Just ignorant and in need of coming to the 21st century.
Gotta love America.

Good luck to you tina.

BTW, Whats so bad about it anyways?
and Whats there to be sorry about?

Weird!

Kique
I am new to these forums, i have lurked for some time but this post hit home, so I registered. I have the same name on many outdoor forums so some of you may know me.
I am a 34 w/m who is madly in love with a 27 yr old b/w, I am as "country" as it gets, love my guns but I mainly bowhunt. I live in Fl so deepsouth. I am also the President of our hunting club. I have had to deal with so much BS over my baby. I have had to defend ourselves from ignorance way too many times and the responses on this board from fellow hunters and outdoorsman give me a lot of hope for the future. Trust me i got my share of bumps and scars over it and will defend us to the end, and we are the most unlikely couple you will ever see, her being college educated and me being a blue collar boy. But she loves hopping up in my Ford and says she feels safer with me than any where in the world, and she is.
Anyway, my point is, thank all of you at the Campfire for reminding me that not everyone in the USA has there head in their ass.

WhiteHorse,

Sounds like true love to me...........More power to ya! smile

Mark
Hi guys, I'm like white74horse, new to the fire and cant get enuff. This site is ADDICTIVE!

I married inter-statially as well...I'm from MI and my wife is from OK (and quarter Cherokee!) I wonder what that makes my kids?!

Anyway, glad to be here and HNY to all you guys!
I'm not racist, I even married a girl from Quebec. grin

Proud to call you a friend & would "ride the river" with you any time.

Prob'ly not the right time for me to to point out that I was abroad in Africa once.... grin
First of all, I don't know why Christina started this thread because it was a sure bet that whatever point she was trying to make would be grossly misinterpreted.

She may be a racist as some have alleged, I don't know ........and personally, I really don't give a [bleep].

But there just may be another way of looking at this whole thing.

I think it's pretty clear that all parents want the best there is for their children when it comes to the partners they choose and they usually could care less about the person's ethenticity or skin color.

They are often much more concerned about the difficulties their kids may encounter should decide to engage in any kind of "non-traditional" relationship.

However, one must be careful not interpret that this concern is always motivated by racism.

People generally feel more comfortable around their own kind because they share similar life styles, mannerisms, and aspirations.

In other words, white people feel more comfortable around white people, blacks around blacks, Hispanics around Hispanics etc.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this type of behavior and "racism" only derives it's negative connotation when it is used to deprive another group of their basic human rights.

Hopefully, all of us still have the basic right to choose who we want to marry, live or associate with without the fear of being labeled a "racist" should the people we prefer to have around us be of the same ethnic background as ourselves...........

Happy New Year to all......

...but don't worry, I have since left Africa and married a Mexipino woman who is way to good fer me....
Posted By: RoninPhx Enrique - 01/01/09
It is kind of odd hearing you refer to your marriage as a interracial thing. Odd in that I never thought of a mexican being other than white.
I was going to send an email to you on this, but thought given the tenor of this thread might be better to post.
I talked to an 80 year old man in oregon last night. he is I think a third generation american, mexican decent, gave from a little town in new mexico. His former wife, vera, was my baby sitter when I was little. I probably knew more spanish at the time than i did english. You see, Vera is a woman that I loved all my life, she was a best friend of my mother, and took care of me. Anyway Vera died just before christmas. Orlando and her had divorced over 40years ago, but remained friends even tho they both remarried, and talked to each other several times a month over that 40years. Talk about tolerance. Both are people that have relatives in mexico, but lived here their whole lives. I am 62 now, and vera's niece has a picture of her and me, same age, taking a bath together at about age 2 in a washtub in a back yard. Orlando asked me about the border. What could I say? Loved the people, culture, how could I not I grew up in it, absolutely hated the action of both governments. The "little people" just die. I was telling orlando about not wanting to go to nogales anymore because of the narco wars.
Sometimes tolerance is something that we all need to have, including interacial marriages whatever that means. I think we all have the same red blood.
I had a good friend, a bishop in the mormon church, a good man, good family, have to deal with this recently. His daughter going to B.Y.U. met and fell in love with one of the few blacks going to B.Y.U. He was supposedly mormon too. My friends family goes all the way back to the beginnings of utah. You can imagine this "guess who's coming to dinner" situation was stressful. Anyway my friend being a good man finally came to grips with it, introduced the black kid to the family, spent about 30000 dollars on a wedding, and it was done. Within a week the black kid abandoned my friends daughter saying he never did love her, just wanted to see if he could get to a "white woman". True story. I think the moral of this story is the tolerance on the part of my friend, and that skunks come in all colors. Bad people come in all colors as do good people. If all you judge a person on is the color of their skin, that would make you a very shallow person.
I think back to my teenage years in arizona, and having dated mexicans(i dislike the word hispanic, there is nothing wrong with the term mexican) a few indian girls, etc. I am amazed that I married a irish/english/cherokee.
My half sister if you wanted to get correct would be a croat/slav/pima/spanish/mexican/polish/russian jew. Doesn't that make your brain hurt. Her two sons, one looks like a german biermister, the other geronimo. Their cousins are blue eyed blond and have the same bloodlines and speak spanish easily, and me, the danish/german/slav/croat looks like pauncho villa, go figure.
Its a fact of life.He probably gives two [bleep] about your opinion.Dey say when you goes Black you dont go back.Bwa,ha ha
Why heck I know a couple of guys who married Canuck Chicks from British Columbia and I don't hold that against them.....
The only time I see Color and I can not pick a color for them so I'll ask this question.
What color is the Homosexual race? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! just kidding!

Seriously though,
I am color blind guys! Many times I am asked about my friends or how can I be friends with them or are called white for shopping at Kohls and Target. What difference does it make what color you are or where you shop. If it matters to you guys, I have more black friends, White friends and non hispanic/latino friends than I do Hispanic/Latino friends. Why because it doesn't matter what color they are I am color blind. As long as you are good people and not trash bringing me down, you can be my friend. Heck you don't even have to speak the same language and I'll be your friend.

People who look at color or see color are silly cotton headed ninny muggins!( I watched Elf last night).
No need to see color, no need to judge by the color of skin. We are All God's children and he gave us our color so that the world would look colorful not so we could hate!

Christina, you know what you can do with your thoughts!

Kique
Who cares,it's all pink on the inside anyway.........

WB.

Still can't believe it took nine pages for someone to drop that line! grin

Mike
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck

+1 Barak. Christina, you're dealing with a bunch dumbass folks here and no matter how hard you try ..... don't waste your time!

I gotta concur. If you don't fall in with what everybody else here thinks or believe, you get ostracized by the clique. I have only read half of this thread and some peoples responses are just as bad as Christinas. Apparently some people were raised to call women douchebag and bitch for posting her views. Wrong or right, it's her views and not illegal. Personally, I find it just as offensive to see people being called derogatory names and it always the same guys doing it.

From this quote, I assume your Lady does not come from a hunting family. Take it slow and easy. Start with target shooting first with a .22lr (assuming you can find any ammo) shooting things like cans. If that flies, move up to small game hunting such as rabbits, coons, etc. maybe even varmints. And than move up to big game hunting.

I see this out to the range all the time. You young pups tend to start BIG and go bigger before the Lady has a chance to acclimate to the next stage. I've actually seen a few break ups at the range between sweet young lady and beau because of trying to hurry things along. Go slow let the young Lady acclimate and you will probably have a hunting buddy for life.

Just an old fart preachin, hope it helps, no offense intended.
geez Ron the guy layed out 30K for a wedding and a week later the groom walks?????

I'd flog the Hades outa the bastid, one thing to nail my daughter for grins, whole nuther thing to take my money on a pretense that you "loved" her!

wouldn't matter what color the flesh is, but I'd have my pound or 3 of it and gladly go serve my time.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Just an old fart.

I knew that. smile

Jim

Posted By: Mac84 Re: Enrique - 01/01/09
Ron,

That's a horrible story and I think I would have gutted that brotha.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Enrique - 01/01/09
More pictures, please......

Christina probably gets pretty tired of people telling her to mind her own @#$#% business...

I'm sure that there are some difficulties associated by being raised in a bi-racial family. But since when is growing up without any difficulties better than learning how to deal with life? We all want to protect our kids from everything, but that's not necessarily the right thing for the kids. JMO, Dutch.
Originally Posted by KSMITH

I gotta concur. If you don't fall in with what everybody else here thinks or believe, you get ostracized by the clique. I have only read half of this thread and some peoples responses are just as bad as Christinas. Apparently some people were raised to call women douchebag and bitch for posting her views. Wrong or right, it's her views and not illegal. Personally, I find it just as offensive to see people being called derogatory names and it always the same guys doing it.

Fact is, many hypocrites circle the fire...

g
Just waded through this. Wow. Lots of great responses to a genuinely repulsive woman with disgusting ideas, though. The posting of the pics of some of the gorgeous ladies was fun, too.

Christina: you are one daft see you next Tuesday, if you can dig it.
First of all, I don't know why Christina started this thread because it was a sure bet that whatever point she was trying to make would be grossly misinterpreted.

She may be a racist as some have alleged, I don't know ........and personally, I really don't give a [bleep].

But there just may be another way of looking at this whole thing.

I think it's pretty clear that all parents want the best there is for their children when it comes to the partners they choose and they usually could care less about the person's ethenticity or skin color.

They are often much more concerned about the difficulties their kids may encounter should decide to engage in any kind of "non-traditional" relationship.

However, one must be careful not interpret that this concern is always motivated by racism.

People generally feel more comfortable around their own kind because they share similar life styles, mannerisms, and aspirations.

In other words, white people feel more comfortable around white people, blacks around blacks, Hispanics around Hispanics etc.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this type of behavior and "racism" only derives it's negative connotation when it is used to deprive another group of their basic human rights.

Hopefully, all of us still have the basic right to choose who we want to marry, live or associate with without the fear of being labeled a "racist" should the people we prefer to have around us be of the same ethnic background as ourselves...........

Happy New Year to all......

Now that this thread is beginning to head in the right direction, I thought it might be apprpriate to BTT this one.

Apparently some people were raised to call women douchebag and bitch for posting her views. Wrong or right, it's her views and not illegal.

No, Christina got called a douchebag and a bitch for being a douchebag and a bitch.

She is of course free to spout her vile musings, and they certainly aren't illegal, but those she inflicts them on are free to call her on it. As my pal Bristoe says, deal wid' it. She sheds her right to be treated like a lady by her charming white trash posts....which sound like a Jerry Springer lineup.

I strongly suspect, however, that ol' Katrina is (a)not a girl at all; and (b)just having some fun being outrageous to see if he or she can get a rise out of the crowd.

She/he is just a little too much to be the real deal.
Originally Posted by Enrique
The only time I see Color and I can not pick a color for them so I'll ask this question.
What color is the Homosexual race? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! just kidding!

Seriously though,
I am color blind guys! Many times I am asked about my friends or how can I be friends with them or are called white for shopping at Kohls and Target. What difference does it make what color you are or where you shop. If it matters to you guys, I have more black friends, White friends and non hispanic/latino friends than I do Hispanic/Latino friends. Why because it doesn't matter what color they are I am color blind. As long as you are good people and not trash bringing me down, you can be my friend. Heck you don't even have to speak the same language and I'll be your friend.

People who look at color or see color are silly cotton headed ninny muggins!( I watched Elf last night).
No need to see color, no need to judge by the color of skin. We are All God's children and he gave us our color so that the world would look colorful not so we could hate!

Christina, you know what you can do with your thoughts!

Kique

I often wondered and hoped that some wouldn't take my frustration with illegal immigration and attribute it to racism, but it is fact that many do.

Where I work I am in the minority now and could care less. Mexican people are wonderful people, I like them a lot, however my problem with tidal waves of immigration is not about race, but rather the effects on our lifestyles that bringing millions of poor our to our state will impact on those living here now.

I don't think there is an argument anymore regarding social spending, medical, schools ect, the impact it is having. If we were to do away with the social programs and costs to the tax payers, I would then be opposed to any limitation on immigration from Mexico, but as long as we will foot the costs in taxes and increased health and auto insurance premiums and lowered wages, I say enough is enough. That doesn't change the fact I think Mexican people are wonderful people.
PICTURES FROM STEVE!!!! we need more PICTURES FROM STEVE!!!!

Apparently some people were raised to call women douchebag and bitch for posting her views. Wrong or right, it's her views and not illegal.

No, Christina got called a douchebag and a bitch for being a douchebag and a bitch.

She is of course free to spout her vile musings, and they certainly aren't illegal, but those she inflicts them on are free to call her on it. As my pal Bristoe says, deal wid' it. She sheds her right to be treated like a lady by her charming white trash posts....which sound like a Jerry Springer lineup.

I strongly suspect, however, that ol' Katrina is (a)not a girl at all; and (b)just having some fun being outrageous to see if he or she can get a rise out of the crowd.

She/he is just a little too much to be the real deal.

Steve:

Interesting slip, if it was.

- Tom
[Linked Image]

WB.
Are they really free?
Freudian, I guess. Didn't notice till you pointed it out. wink
Are they really free?

I seriously doubt it-when was the last time you got anything other than grief from a woman for free?

WB.
Rihanna.

[Linked Image]
Yowza. I can't help but notice that may of these ladies have, at most, maybe one black grandparent. wink What in old New Orleans would have been octaroons or high yellows.
Dominique Dupree

[Linked Image]
good post Steve NO and believe you are probably correct that we're just getting chain yanked.

but on the odd chance it's on the level, love is hard enough to find in this life be it temporary or the brass ring till death do us part gig.

if real love comes, only a fool complains about how it's gift wrapped

though we all have our preferences, I do like what Brown can do for me, most anyday

just what tickles my eyeballs, coffee/cream colored skin, dark brown eyes........I'm working at a disadvantage in those situations
Alana

[Linked Image]
Jade Johnson (British long jumper)

[Linked Image]

Tyra Banks

[Linked Image]
I'm guessing Christina's batting for the other team by now.
Just so's everyone knows I've only came back here 48 times to read the comments....

Thats it......

Just reading is all...

Nothin else....

Just reading......
Originally Posted by POPGUN
Just so's everyone knows I've only came back here 48 times to read the comments....

Thats it......

Just reading is all...

Nothin else....

Just reading......

This thread or Playboy....
Originally Posted by POPGUN

Thats it......

Just reading is all...

Nothin else....

Just reading......

This thread or Playboy....

52.... blush laugh laugh laugh
I missed the answer to the real question somewhere.

Is she Hott!!
Thanks Steve. You too WB. Y'all rock!
Thanks Steve. You too WB. Y'all rock!
I think the point to this thread will end up being that that race,color, or creed is no longer an issue.
Barkoff,
Who brought illegal immigration into the conversation? I seen my reply quoted and was just wondering.

You're not racist home boy, you are just like the rest of us that are ticked that we are giving free be's away to people that are not our own.

The issue I have with immigration and the people who mention it, is instead of refering to the world or latin america, they only refer to Mexico. I work in the immigration law enforcement field, and trust me there is a good number that come from places other than Mexico. We call them OTM's.
Thats the only beef I would have.
But I am like you. I believe and ask when are we gonna take care of our own? We have tons of homeless vets and homelss people that got screwed. I don't feel bad for lazy a$$es, but when do we stop taking care of the world and focus on us?

You're a good man sir!

Kique

how bout them mule deer here in AZ. Not much rut activity here in the desert. Hope they hurry up. My bow is getting depressed for not getting used.
Man I love those rage broadheads. Remind me of that Tiffany chick on the TV show Getting close.
How's this for racism.
A black tail! Racism or a fun deer to hunt?
Got the pic off wikipedia

[Linked Image]

How's this?
A white tail!
Got the pic from wikipedia too.

[Linked Image]

They both look like good eating to me not matter what the color their tail is.

Edited to add another pic and a few more comments.
I'll be frank with you...ALL of the pics posted did look good, but only because they ALL had more than 50% white blood in them...flame on.

Just kidding...I don't really care who anybody relates to...as long as it's not my kids,LOL.

Hey, honestly, we all have our own pet prejudicial ways...can't help it...we're all only human. Things are slowly getting better however...maybe due to the browning of the world, as you say, huh? If this girl don't want the dude bringing his black chick over to her house, I feel certain that he will oblige her. So much for that friendship, tho.
How's this for racism.
A black tail! Racism or a fun deer to hunt?
Got the pic off wikipedia

[Linked Image]

How's this?
A white tail!
Got the pic from wikipedia too.

[Linked Image]

They both look like good eating to me not matter what the color their tail is.

Edited to add another pic and a few more comments.

I guess if you're into eating a Deers' tail....
I'll be frank with you...ALL of the pics posted did look good, but only because they ALL had more than 50% white blood in them...flame on.

Generally, a persons standards of beauty are a product of their culture. Had you been born and raised a Mursi from Ethiopia, you'd likely find most of the pictured women to be homely. What with their skin being fairly light, and their not having any lip plates...

Yeppers, them Ole Lip Plates, sure sign of beauty. They do seem counter productive in limiting a lot of other "fun" wink
Well, the way I see it, not only is Halle Berry smoking hot to look at, she is also a very good actress. Just watched her in the movie: Things We Lost in the Fire. Very impressive performance. Brains and beauty wrapped up in a total package. By the way, I'd like to eat that white tail in the picture above. wink
And....?
Originally Posted by bearmgc
And....?

Well, there is no "and," Bear.

Nothing that Christina said is worth commenting on, but the pictures of the good looking gals and the deer, now that's a different story.
And...

And meaning you're obviously a prejudiced Skunk.

You'd eat the whitetail but not the black one?

LOL.
Eggsactly. Thank you Archer. LOL...
You can't have it both ways.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
And...

And meaning you're obviously a prejudiced Skunk.

You'd eat the whitetail but not the black one?

LOL.

Oh heck no, you've got me all wrong. I'd eat that Black Tail in two shakes of a pony's tail, wink but in my neck of the woods, Black Tails are far and few in between, so I've given up on ever feasting on one. Now those White Tails are plentiful around these parts and I've feasted on them like an enraged Basset Hound that hasn't eaten in a week. So it's obvious that it's not what I desire, rather, it's what is available. I sure hope that clears things up and I'm no longer seen as a prejudiced Skunk. Remember, I'm Black and White by nature. laugh

Tyra Banks

[Linked Image]

As it happens, I turned on the TV one afternoon a year or two ago and a plastic surgeon was on Tyra's show, for the express purpose of examining her breasts to tell whether they were real or not.

Not only was it great to watch Tyra take her bra off under her shirt (how do women do that?), but the doc then did a thorough breast exam under her shirt on camera and opined that her breasts were natural, not augmented.

In my professional capacity I have examined somewhere between 50,000 and 60,000 breasts... and based on that experience, my visual inspection of Tyra's and Halle's suggests they are, in fact, not augmented.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and my other opinion: the POS who started this thread is neither a woman nor a Mensa member.

But keep the great pix coming, boys. I'm logging this thread in for credit toward my continuing medical education requirements.
In other words, you'd like to keep abreast of what is going on in your field.

Sounds reasonable.......grin.
In my professional capacity I have examined somewhere between 50,000 and 60,000 breasts... and based on that experience, my visual inspection of Tyra's and Halle's suggests they are, in fact, not augmented

Ever get tired of 'em doc? Have wondered the same about ob/gyn docs.

Reminds me of what comedian Ron White had to say about 'em. Once you've seen one, you pretty much want to see them all.
Originally Posted by magnumb
In other words, you'd like to keep abreast of what is going on in your field.

And why not make a few bosom buddies while at it? smile

L
Wow... 40 pages...
[quote]In my professional capacity I have examined somewhere between 50,000 and 60,000 breasts... and based on that experience, my visual inspection of Tyra's and Halle's suggests they are, in fact, not augmented

I can't know how that bastid outbid me, I offered 25K to do the job!

sides he's a freakin amateur in my book 50-60K, that's all?

I've been in an airport or two and Disneyland and the beach, the mall, ball games, they're freakin everywhere I go and I examine many of them up to the point of getting slapped.
Doc's making a clean breast of things

GTC
Doc doesn't tell anyone though that 40% of them dropped down to around their waistlines.

And Randy...Disneyland mascot breasts don't count!!
I disagree Bob, Minnie don't have hooters, but they count all the same!
Minnie don't have hooters, but they count all the same!

Neither does Goofy but you certainly can't count him in your stats! And grabbing the Hooters of the 7 dwarfs and bragging those stats here is kinda lame for a jet-setting, hair guy to the stars!
don't knock dwarf hooters unless you've had a mouthful of them
But.. but.. They call them knockers for a reason.
don't knock dwarf hooters unless you've had a mouthful of them

laugh You killed me with that one!
You killed me with that one!

He must have killed his back too, sucking on Dopey!
I wondered how this thread could still be going on. Then I see you boobs are talking about breasts. This could go on forever. Sheesh! shocked
That was off the clock, right?

I ain't paying for that sex talk!
It's okay, I only charge for land line talk.
I think this thread has taken at least 4 different forks in the road.

Thank goodness!
Nice to see that you're keeping abreast of the changes in this thread.
I wondered how this thread could still be going on. Then I see you boobs are talking about breasts. This could go on forever. Sheesh! shocked

Hey, enough of this tit for tat stuff already!

L
Originally Posted by lhonda

Hey, enough of this tit for tat stuff already!

L

Right, just carry on with the tit and tit, or tit and azz, stuff.
Precisely!

L
As my pal Bristoe says,

What is this world coming to?
smile
Originally Posted by Skunk
Well, the way I see it, not only is Halle Berry smoking hot to look at, she is also a very good actress. Just watched her in the movie: Things We Lost in the Fire. Very impressive performance. Brains and beauty wrapped up in a total package. By the way, I'd like to eat that white tail in the picture above. wink

If you saw Halle Berry without her make up you would not think she was so hot. I have and she is not hot. This is not to say she isn't a nice person.

I've dealt with Holloywood starlets before without the make up and I can tell you most of them are not hot. They look just like any other woman without make up.

Now if the touched up photos does it for you go for it.
WOW...Our own little "Access Hollywood" correspondent!

If you saw Halle Berry without her make up you would not think she was so hot. I have and she is not hot. This is not to say she isn't a nice person.

I've dealt with Holloywood starlets before without the make up and I can tell you most of them are not hot. They look just like any other woman without make up.

You mean you don't think Madonna isn't hot without her makeup?

I feel for A-Rod, when some night he wakes up and hears a noise from under the bed.

[Linked Image]
Wow. Didn't know Madonna had a drug habit.
WOW...Our own little "Access Hollywood" correspondent!

Nope, flim editor in my former life. grin
I can't play this on my computer at work but supposedly twins born to a mixed-race couple had twins one black, one white. Very rare so they say.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11339882&ch=4226714&src=news
43 pages wow.
The odds of having two sets of twins, and each set having both skin tones is staggering. Very cool. Great link Derby.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
The odds of having two sets of twins, and each set having both skin tones is staggering. Very cool. Great link Derby.

Thanks.
I dont care what color, two sets of twins and I'm looking for unlocked windows in high buildings.
Originally Posted by shreck
43 pages wow.

Not if you change your setting. I "only" have 9 pages!
You and me both, bother!
Originally Posted by shreck
43 pages wow.

Not if you change your setting. I "only" have 9 pages!

I only have 5 but I can't beleive this thread is still alive! crazy
Man I can't wait to see the playoffs.
Those cardinal girls from AZ are not too shabby! The cheerleaders not the ball players.

Kique
Enrique I need to pick you brain about hunting aoudad!
Easy!
Call Toby Joe Truby!
Good Friend and great Aoudad guide/hunter/outfitter.

That easy!

Kique
My wife and I have been married going on 13 years now.

She is an attractive black woman with a loving and adventurous spirit. She is Jamaican born, and spent over 20 years of her life in England. She is well read, well spoken, and a lady in every sense of the word.

We've lived all over the country. In that time we've never come upon any overt hatred from anyone. A few dirty looks, but they have been exclusively from a certain type of white women who are, well, not so easy on the eyes.

We've now been living in rural Montana going on five years. She loves this lifestyle; exploring the outdoors, shooting, fishing, the winters.....everything.

You can't judge a person by their color.

Well speaking for myself, I just started dating a black woman,pretty, intelligent.She dug herself up from drugs and has raised 5 kids(one with Down Syndrome) one of her kids is a college graduate , 2 are in college and her oldest is a barber.I have tons of respect for her and if a few of my friends don't approve tough excrement
bout time you crawled outa the woodwork Shane, happy New year to ya.

and congrats on finding someone to love and that gives love in return, color of the gift wrap is soooo overrated.

tell the truth though, it was all the pics of the honeys on here that brought you forth. (grin)
Good for the two of you. You sound like a very fortunate man. smile
Actually, his wife is very fortunate, as well!
True. I'm just curious if he's taught her to shoot LR as well as he does. wink
Those cardinal girls from AZ are not too shabby! The cheerleaders not the ball players.

Kique

Not from AZ,but close enough for gov't work.

[Linked Image]

WB.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
My wife and I have been married going on 13 years now.

She is an attractive black woman with a loving and adventurous spirit. She is Jamaican born, and spent over 20 years of her life in England. She is well read, well spoken, and a lady in every sense of the word.

We've lived all over the country. In that time we've never come upon any overt hatred from anyone. A few dirty looks, but they have been exclusively from a certain type of white women who are, well, not so easy on the eyes.

We've now been living in rural Montana going on five years. She loves this lifestyle; exploring the outdoors, shooting, fishing, the winters.....everything.

You can't judge a person by their color.

Yeah, well good luck trying to convince some here of that. But then, fook 'em and their ignorant ways.

Good words, MM. Your Mama (or whomever) raised you right <tips hat>.

L

I feel for A-Rod, when some night he wakes up and hears a noise from under the bed.

[Linked Image]

Is that really Madonna? I'm not a fan of any of the 'celebs' so I wouldn't have the foggiest. FOR REAL? What a skank! I wouldn't wish her on a democrat.
She is Jamaican born, and spent over 20 years of her life in England.

I bet she's got a voice that melts ice cubes too! I'd love to listen to her speak. smile
With 4 teens, I hear Bob Marley and his son's music in this house on a frequent bsis. If you understand all that, good on ya'!
Hey bandit!
looking at that pic reminds me of the first time I watched the X-files.
I was at the house of Durwood Hollis the outdoor writer with Duwane Adams. We were up watching TV and the best thing on was the X-files. The episode showed the black oil.
Durwood and Duwane started saying how that was some bad stuff and yadda yadda. So I simply asked "is it real?" You should have heard the laughter out of both men. I was so embarrassed being bout 21 at the time and sitting here at this house with a well known writter and being made fun of cause I had never watched the xfiles and had for sure as heck never seen the black oil.

So in any event, I gotta ask.
Are they real? (refering to the subjects in the picture of course)

Kique

I don't think she's hot with makeup. She and Michael Jackson are in the same freak league.
Wow!

What was the rest of the thread about??

I bet she's got a voice that melts ice cubes too! I'd love to listen to her speak. smile

That was my thought when I read the post.
I cannot comprehend liking or disliking someone because of their race. I am glad you found someone wondreful.

Guess I was just born lucky, my folks never taught me to hate anybody.
Originally Posted by Pugs

I don't think she's hot with makeup. She and Michael Jackson are in the same freak league.

Big +1!
sick
My wife does enjoy the shooting. She's fairly adept with with the Glocks, AR15s, and M700s. She enjoys ringing distant steel.

[Linked Image]

Her voice is very nice. A little mix of Jamaican and British. My dad loves to hear her speak too.

MM,
Sounds like you have a fine lady for a wife.
I salute you!
smile
That's a very nice pair of blue jeans!
I've long since learned that Marines have a way of makin' their own luck..................grin.

Congrat's to the both of you!

Semper Fi.................
bout time you crawled outa the woodwork Shane, happy New year to ya........tell the truth though, it was all the pics of the honeys on here that brought you forth. (grin)

Thanks, Happy New Year to you and yours too!

Beautiful women are always easy to look at.....grin
yessir and from this angle it don't look you have to squint close to home.

Congrats!
Aside from word game, what's the record for number posts in a thread?
You are a lucky man! Nice scenery all the way around!

Hey hey!
You need to stop fantasizing about another guy's wife. smile

I hear you on that one Derby. Saw a picture of Jennifer Aniston without her makeup and she was pretty darn plain looking. Still very nice, but nothing special.
Looks like he has a fine lady too!
That Madonna picture scared the crap out of me!

I bet thats what the chick that started this thread looks like.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I hope you're a troll because if you're not, you're hopelessly ignant.....

Ignorance can be educated out of a person. White trash bigotry is terminal.
Just in case she hasn't been mentioned.......

Stacey Dash

[Linked Image]
Yeah..

PICTURES FROM GREEN TIMBER!!!!
Nope just won't work. Tatoo on the ankle

Yeah right
White chick. [Linked Image]
There's an awful lot of responses here, but I feel compelled to add my 2 cents worth as well about this subject.

I grew up in the south during the race riot days, but I never bought into racial hatred. It's been my experience through life that there are good, and bad people of all colors, in all places, and the contents of a person's character is what really matters.
JMO
Thanks for the HBC pics!!! I don't see a pic of the HOT dance instructor from the movie Honey, how can she be left out?????? Hint... Somebody has to know who she is! grin

Hey hey!
You need to stop fantasizing about another guy's wife. smile

Not like that at all Barkoff! Like many here I'm happily married up. I seem to have an ear for voices and accents, and figured Mrs Shane would be a delight to hear. Her pics are nice too. wink
You mean Jessica Alba? Well, technically she's not a HBC. But she is of mixed race (Danish/French Canadian/Mexican American) according to wikipedia. So that gets her an honorable mention in my book.

[Linked Image]
You know guys. I am guilty of playing race. I almost didn't stay at the campfire when I seen the owners name was rickbin. After seeing his pic with a beard I really didn't want to frequent the board.
Then We found out we each loved hunting big Muley.
My phone rang and I answered it. Someone in spanish asked is this Enrique Ramirez? I said it was. The person said hi my name is Enrique Bin from the 24hourcampfire.
Was I shocked and boy did I feel stupid! The man I thought was a muzzy or terrorist type was actually a Latino American from somewhere we joke about.
I learned you can't judge a book by its cover, in this case a man by his name or picture.
I feel dumb and am ashamed I did that. As you grow you learn.

Its too bad some never grow and stay ignorant.

Now why did you guys stop posting pics. Its been about 4 or so posts since anyone has.

Kique
White chick after dark for you dirty old men type. [Linked Image]
Steve!!!!! My wife just hit me for looking at that pic too long! Thats one good looking young lady!

Kique
Thats her Honorably mentionably Smokin HOT!!! Thanks! whistle
You've just got to tell her it's all for the cause of ending racism. At least that's what I've been trying to explain to my wife as I'm surfing for, ah, educational images.
ISNT IT TIME FOR THIS THREAD TO DIE
I figure threads die when it's time they die, why is it somebody always feels the need to make that call?
I just think folks should have more respect for their gene pool. One of my very best friends in this world is a black fella and he feels the same way!
Last time I tried to kill a thread. I posted pictures of game my clients and I had taken in the past. I got all tore up by the guy who started it, when all I was trying to do is change the subject and take heat off of him.
Maybe I should do the same here and start posting pics of some kills.
Then again, I like looking at the pictures Steve is posting in the name of ending racism.

No one is hurting no one or getting over board. When they do, thats when the thread dies.

Kique
My son brought home a black chick. She's a fine Christian girl and my 3 mixed grandkids are just the best. They love me and I love them.

As for bigots that start post like this, I'd rather be black on the outside than black on the inside.

Be careful what you think you'll accept in your family. Don't ever say my kid will never do that. You'll make a fool of yourself in the end.
That pic of Madonna is what we refer to as 'rode hard, put away wet'.
Rode hard put away wet is one thing, Madonna looks like an escapee from a German Prisoner Camp. Man, she is nasty...
Originally Posted by HuntBoykins
I just think folks should have more respect for their gene pool. One of my very best friends in this world is a black fella and he feels the same way!

I have no clue how respect can be granted to a gene pool. Whatever genes I have in me are there by happenstance mostly.

In my world, respect is something earned through words and actions that elicit respect.
Originally Posted by twrh111
ISNT IT TIME FOR THIS THREAD TO DIE

It will die when everyone here who has ever felt guilty about disliking someone of another race purges their soul........

God, how many more times do we have to hear someone say " It doesn't matter what color a person is, I treat everyone as an equal."

Duh.......

OK, good for you, just keep on treating them that way and shut the [bleep] up about it will ya'?

It doesn't matter what color a person is, I treat everyone as an equal.

smile
Happy New Year Shane.

We've been up in your your neck of the woods heating/pouring a slab for the state highway department.

Been a little windy up there.
Jessica....mmmm...Keep em comeing Steve...I love this thread.
Whatever genes I have in me are there by happenstance mostly.

There is no such thing as happenstance. Everything is predestined to be the way it is.
Sam, Happy New Year to you and yours too.

It was a tad breezy a few days last week. Kinda settled down for now. Looks like it's going to warm up a little this week, calling for rain/snow on Wednesday.....

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Jessica....mmmm...Keep em comeing Steve...I love this thread.

Okay, here you go. Gabrielle Union.

[Linked Image]
This Thread should run foward on the sheer mass of Philosophical dissertation,.....

Nothing more.

GTC
[quote=crossfireoops]This Thread should run foward on the sheer mass of Philosophical dissertation,.....

Yep and the pics of the beautiful Black women. on second thought, screw the Philosophical stuff, we need more hot women pics here.

And another grin

[Linked Image]
I have no idea who this is, but she melted my Hershey bar.

[Linked Image]
As Noted,

there it is.

GTC
Originally Posted by GeoW
And another grin

[Linked Image]

Desoto,

new front grille,

....right ?

GTC
Dayum, she could serve Thanksgiving dinner on her lower lip, or is that her upper lip. I wonder how you "kiss her G'night"
Air Dam,

GTC
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
Dayum, she could serve Thanksgiving dinner on her lower lip, or is that her upper lip. I wonder how you "kiss her G'night"

ROFLMFAO
Thanksgiving Dinner ain't the only thing I would have a hard time with,, oops, let me re phrase that. Leave the "hard" outa the statement as it would be of no use. grin

If this doesn't get me banned, nothing I say will.
Brush Hog,

GTC
It must be my Southern Arizona upbringing...Could be worse ya know
Scarecrow?

GTC
Obama's aunt?
Swampman
"There is no such thing as happenstance. Everything is predestined to be the way it is."

Please explain the existence of Free Will under such a system...

Either you are responsible for your actions or you are not...
art
Obama's aunt?

I dunno, Man, best I got is all hopes that her husband loves and digs her smooch.

What more do we have,....once all the sarcasm's burnt?

Can imagine being without a woman for a few years,.......than,

.....see what I mean ?

GTC
"Please explain the existence of Free Will under such a system...

Either you are responsible for your actions or you are not"

Bullseye.

Adam fell.
The downward spiral continues.

People started making their own choices. They were always free to make their own choices in life and in most cases they were supposed to. But not that one choice. Now all are born into it. With a living heart (conscience) inside them they had His leading and guidence and always knew the correct path. Now most of them don't so have no chance of choosing it.

Man was created in His image. Do you think He is homely? I don't. Some people certainlly are. Many generations of people choosing the wrong spouse is where that comes from. (my ugly mug is living proof)

A step further, how about birth defects? Do you think that is His will? Or is it a product of many generations of bad choices? It says He is no respecter of persons. Also says He loves all equally and He is just. How can that be if His destiny for one is to be beautiful and perfectly whole and another not. That would make Him a liar. But "He is not a man that He should lie".

There is a measure of destiny in our lives, though. Refuse to follow your heart and you choose your destiny just as you do by keeping your consience tender. Both are choices. Once the consience is seared it's really difficult to hear from it. Then choices you make just keep going down hill from there.

You make your own choices. You have that freedom. By those choices you make your own destiny. God wants certain things but He left us in charge so He doesn't always get His way......for a time.... All will be set strait. But choices cannot be unmade. Be kept or be cast out... destiny = choice.
Originally Posted by GeoW
And another grin

[Linked Image]

NO that is NOT hot. That is just plain abnormal and scary too.
Skunk, we have NO idea how many cows she cost,

I'm betting more'n a few.

Welcome, BTW.

GTC
Skunk, we have NO idea how many cows she cost,

I'm betting more'n a few.

Welcome, BTW.

GTC

Thanks for the welcome Crossfire.

I'll bet that gal commanded at least 10 cows, maybe even a couple goats thrown in to seal the deal.
© 24hourcampfire