Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
Thread like this brings out peoples true colors.
Oh hell yeah!! Amen! smirk

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Christina
we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

"we will not accept it" ---Pronoun alert--- 'we' is code for either "I am not brave enough to stand behind my own personal prejudices" or "I am trying to tell you how to think"

"I do not care what anyone calls me" It is crystal clear that this statement is a lie. Why drag this out in public unless you were EXTREMELY concerned about what others thought of you?

"I feel VERY sorry for the children..." Well, I suppose that pathetic people will always attempt to elevate themselves by knifing others in the back and standing on the corpses.

Nice of you to tip your hand. Now your husband's former friend knows to stay away from you and your poisonous attitudes. For them, the Biblical injunction to "forsake all others" is mandatory.

If you are not Biblically inclined, than you might ponder the fact that most scientists believe that humans evolved in Africa. That would make you a pale, mutated African-American.

Joe MAMA, proud father of both pale, mutated African-Americans and the rich, chocolate-brown African-Americans.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Christina!

This has been one funny thread and I really enjoyed the pictures! Made me think of a young woman we had at work years ago. She was the most physicaly beautiful woman I have personaly known. Her mother was German and her father was a black American GI. Dang I miss seeing her!!

Hey, German Chocolate, if your out there contact me. I sure do miss ya!
Chris

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by ironbender
...and all Stick did was chang up his kids with duct tape.

This $hit stays? I hope it's because Rick is on vacation and ain't reading.

Christina's using oxygen we could be breathing.

Am pretty sure that Rick's off enjoying himself somewhere.

Can fairly well bet that he'll flush this turd ASAP, and rightfully so.

Ah, Christina, we hardly knew you....... then again, it is true that you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can never take the trailer park out of the girl. Idiot............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I waded through the last couple pages this morning for the pictures and this is all I get???

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I value people by what they are, not the color of their skin, where they were born, education, or amount of money they have. I have white, black, & brown friends. Christ was brown & a Jew so I suppose you leave him out of your life as well. I even married a Yankee school teacher from NY about 40 years ago. There are many whites that are trash.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by tbear
There are many whites that are trash.

As evidenced by the progenitor of this thread.

C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Hubby musta thought the black chick was hot.

NO doubt! laugh

The browning of america?? BWA HAA HAAA HAA
Oh this will be a ten pager, no doubt

Yes, lets keep blacks OUT of this bloodline at all costs.

[Linked Image]

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I admire the courage of folks who are involved in interracial marriages. It takes real guts to accept and face the flak they'll have to endure and put up with on a daily basis, and no way do I look down on them for it.

However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship. I'm too big of a coward to face that kind of wrath myself, saying nothing of the treatment both people get most of the time from both sides of their respective families.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let's see. I am biracial (white/american indian with a bit of cajun for good measure), have a good government job where I am contributing to the well being of our veterans, & served this country in the navy, have a reasonable good education, so what is to pitty or feel sorry for in this biracial child.

By the way my 2 daughters are triracial. Their mother is from India. They are movie star good looking & are doing better with their lives than me. One is a nursing student that just got engaged to a young man that is going into the ministry. The oldest is in her first year of law school. Nothing to feel sorry for in this family.

I tend to let things like Christina's posts blow in one ear & out the other. It is like one of the lines from a Tyler Perry movie, "It is not what they call you that matters but what you answer to".

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.
IC B3

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm
However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship.

Hah! I throw the BS flag on that one. What if her father owns 10,000 acres in Montana, her uncle owns a liquor store, and her brother owns a butcher shop?

The only words we'd hear outta you are, "I do." wink

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm
However, there's no way in this world I'd get involved in an interracial relationship.

Hah! I throw the BS flag on that one. What if her father owns 10,000 acres in Montana, her uncle owns a liquor store, and her brother owns a butcher shop?

The only words we'd hear outta you are, "I do." wink

LMAO. True, too true.......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone mentioned liking HB with longer hair. Here you go.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
do you realize no matter how hot halle may be she is still black and acts just as black as jessie jackson!!! look into her record first. i can see yeah she is hot,but only cause she has white features. but deep down she still acts BLACK

And Big Stick gets banned..... crazy

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
In
repeat if necessary. : )

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Some of you guys married inter-statially. I married inter-nationally. Best looking girl from the USA married the ugliest man in Canada. Sure glad the girls got their good looks from my wife . . . . . . . and their brains, too. laugh

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Color ain't nothin', people are people! Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW! just woke up to work (cause i cant spend all day on the computer) but i feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to bed happy that i could get a good nites sleep knowing i was sleeping with my man! Glad to be alive. hope the rest can live w/ yourselfs! god bless ya smile glad i did my job. what adventures are you gonna have today on your internet family loosers!!!

Curious. Where are you from?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey biglmbass, got any more pictures of HB?

very flattering pose.

grin

Something clever here.

C
CWG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JOG

*cough*....ah...so...could you...ah..well... uhm
...ahem...like ah, PM me his number?
jus' sayin'

Cage-Divorce Deathmatch Survivor and Lib antagonist. Stock maker by sheer luck.
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,726 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.