Home
Posted By: buffhunter Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Now that the novelty of having a half black president has worn off, I have to ask, "Is this idiot going to be the worst President, ever?

I saw on the news, that our "dim-cratic leaders" have just pledged almost 1 BILLION of our taxpayer dollars to help the citizens of Gaza.

Now these are the same low-lifes that danced in the street and gave out candy in celebration of the terrorist destruction of the World Trade Centers and the deaths of thousands of innocent people from all religions and nationalities.

I guess that "change we can believe in" is the change from "fighting the war on terror" to "subsidizing the terrorists".

God save our country.
Posted By: mathman Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
God save our country.

Someone will yell separation of church and state.
Posted By: Oldcoyote Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Probably set to unseat LBJ.
Posted By: Ready Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
My homecountry (Germany) has pledged far less, but still an outrages amount of money to rebuild, what Isreal destroyed. Why do other countries get to foot the bill for their killing, without much say in the politics of it?

I am at a loss.

You people should read the berries your president is picking in european press. I wonder, when Europe is going to look behind the veil.

I would like to seceed to Alaska if they would have me - but first of, my family keeps me and there is a lot of work to be done here and second, then Obama would be my president, shiver my timbers... confused
Posted By: Pete E Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Originally Posted by buffhunter

I saw on the news, that our "dim-cratic leaders" have just pledged almost 1 BILLION of our taxpayer dollars to help the citizens of Gaza.

Think it might be a ploy to force Isreal to negoiate a settlement?

I wonder how long it will be for the Jewish State and the Jewish movers and shakers in the US to classify Obama and his Government as an enemy of the State of Israel?
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
You Europeans seem to have a grasp of the situation, more so than a lot of sheeple here.
Posted By: arctic338 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
He will surely out do Carter for that spot. Both idiots.
Posted By: CWG Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
its bam bams economy now
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
I have always felt the worst ever was Lincoln. I am about to change my mind though.
Posted By: HOGBUSTER Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
This a slap in face to ISREAL by the USA! Isreal should have leveled the whole GAZA strip and killed everyone connected with HAMAS
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
George W. Bush was the worst president in my adult lifetime.

I am hoping Obama will be better. Couldn't be much worse.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
I posted before the election that the worst president in history was going to be elected. Either would have been a disaster, BO has destroyed our country.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Not to worry in a week the Isreali and their airforce can whip that money off the face of the earth and Gaza. A lesson Obama has to learn at the expense of the U.S. tax payers. But another good reason not to vote libtard in the next election remember that.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
[quote=Jeff_O]George W. Bush was the worst president in my adult lifetime.

I am hoping Obama will be better. Couldn't be much worse. [/quote

You must be too young to remember Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now this idiot.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

"Hope" (and change) was all Osama campaigned on. Glad to see his supporters still searching for traces of it.

It can and WILL get much worse, but go ahead with your "hope."
Posted By: Barak Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Originally Posted by buffhunter
Now that the novelty of having a half black president has worn off, I have to ask, "Is this idiot going to be the worst President, ever?

Well, he'll have to be responsible for not only the destruction of the economy but also the needless deaths of more than half a million Americans to be worse than Lincoln.

But when all is said and done, he might wind up being worse than FDR, I suppose, and that would still be quite an accomplishment.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09

Hmmm lets see he's spent more in what 39 days than Bush spent in 8 years and it has no tracking, no accountability etc Jeff you seem half reasonable you'd better reconsider or we'll just write you off as in denial.

Have you been living on the left coast too long?
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

You must be too young to remember Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now this idiot.

Carter was just liberal and stupid, not actively malignant. He did things that destroyed lives and killed people, of course, but he was only trying to help.

Clinton didn't do nearly as much damage as Carter, Baby Bush, or Obama: he was much too narcissistic. With Clinton, it was, "I'm President, so I get to do whatever I want to do." As long as you didn't get between him and his bimbos, he was comparatively harmless. With Baby Bush, though, it was "I'm President, so everybody else has to do whatever I want." That seems to be Obama's philosophy as well.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/02/09
Originally Posted by Tracks
I posted before the election that the worst president in history was going to be elected.

So true.......bad and badder....... cry

Casey
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Hmmm lets see he's spent more in what 39 days than Bush spent in 8 years and it has no tracking, no accountability etc

To be fair, though, if Bush had won a third term he'd be doing the very same thing. So would McCain. So would every single one of the other candidates, of all parties, if they'd won, except for Ron Paul.

The spend-our-way-to-prosperity doctrine is of course just as complete and total utter hogwash on a national level as it is on a household level, but it's classic Keynesianism at its best, and every ruler is a Keynesian at heart, regardless of party. To renounce Keynesianism is to admit that the State cannot beneficently control the economy, and that the State will never admit.

One of the main pretexts under which the State has persuaded the people to give it so much power is so that it can use that power to control the economy on behalf of the people.

If it is let slip that the State can't control the economy (except destructively) no matter how much power it has, people will begin wondering what the State is good for.

After they wonder for awhile and can't come up with any credible answers, they might--well, but that simply doesn't bear thinking about. So State economic policy is going to stay Keynesian until the economy is completely destroyed, and even then, in future decades the children will learn in compulsory government confinement schooling that the reason the economy was destroyed was that the people in charge weren't Keynesian enough: they should have spent more money and run up more deficits and enslaved more descendants.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Hmmm lets see he's spent more in what 39 days than Bush spent in 8 years and it has no tracking, no accountability etc Jeff you seem half reasonable you'd better reconsider or we'll just write you off as in denial.

Bush spent more--it's not even close.......at least not yet.....

Casey
Posted By: rost495 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Jeff

You and I chat and get along, but on this statement about obama better than GW, you are a friggin idiot to me on that one. Once you no longer own anything, we can talk again. Geez... wake up dude.

Jeff
Posted By: Pete E Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Barak,

In principle I agree with what your saying, but the current economic climate has been brought about as much by the actions of private Big Business partiularly in the Finnacial/Banking sectors as it has by the actions of Governments.

Some will go further and say that Governments need more power to regulate industry so as to stop this happening again in the furture and it was the actions of certain private institutions after industry deregulation which was the final straw that broke the camels back...
Posted By: eh76 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
LBJ and Carter were aces compared to this guy!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by CWG
its bam bams economy now

Except that he won't take ownership for it unless it succeeds (which it won't).

MM
Originally Posted by Barak

Carter was just liberal and stupid, not actively malignant. He did things that destroyed lives and killed people, of course, but he was only trying to help.

Clinton didn't do nearly as much damage as Carter, Baby Bush, or Obama: he was much too narcissistic. With Clinton, it was, "I'm President, so I get to do whatever I want to do." As long as you didn't get between him and his bimbos, he was comparatively harmless. With Baby Bush, though, it was "I'm President, so everybody else has to do whatever I want." That seems to be Obama's philosophy as well.

I disagree with your characterization of "Baby Bush," believing him to be a man of principle, although at times confused, and very gracious. He was dealt very serious problems and I will grant he did not handle them very well.

Your characterization of him infers arrogance which I believe is patently untrue. In fact, I believe the opposite, that he was a caring and humble man.
Posted By: Plinker Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
From 2006 through 2008, the Democratic controlled congress controlled GWB's purse strings. This is ALL the fault of Democrats who are running unbridled with the economy.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Worst POTUS ever?

Lincoln.

Thus far, though polling hasn't stopped yet.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

you remind me of a song Jeff.............."still crazy after all these years"
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

You are out of your mind....
Posted By: milespatton Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

You must be very young.

You really don't have a clue, do you? miles

You're a friggin' idiot.

Already driven the country deeper into debt, in less than two months, than GWB did in 8 years. Already undermined security to a degree that makes Carter look like a hard-liner. Already installed a regime that makes Nixon and Clinton both, combined, look like a convent when it comes to tax-evasion and law-breaking.

Yep, you're a friggin' idiot. Thanks for voting to screw the rest of us.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

You are out of your mind....

He's consistent in his delusions anyway crazy
Posted By: ironbender Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
...but he was only trying to help.

Well...........he was from the gummint! smile
Seems his political acumen is about like his hunting acumen.....

He read it somewhere, but never tried it himself, 'til he shot (or got shot) in the azz with it.
Reference was to Carter from Barak's post. Not picking on JeffO.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Well, you weren't.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Originally Posted by ironbender

Well, you weren't.

Weren't what?

Already driven the country deeper into debt, in less than two months, than GWB did in 8 years.

Everything is "[bleep]" with you these days--you not getting enough or what?.........

Let's review here:

--The Bush Bailout authorized 800 billion to an exalted few Wall Street firms. With a bipartisian vote by the way...

--Within a few weeks of passage, TARP shelled out 250 billion to those above mentioned firms.

--In the intervening months, another 150 billion has been spent.

--30-50 billion of that 400 billion has disappeared--most likely towards Wall Street "bonuses"....we will never see that money again.

--One of those Wall Street firms has now recieved 180 billion--AIG

Now, we have the Obama Bailout:

--Just like TARP, the "Stimulus" bill authorizes 800 billion to be spent on everything TARP doesn't.

--The Stimulus is spread out over 5 years.

--The peak spending occurs in 2010 and 2011 with about 250 billion spent each year.

Now let's put this in perspective:

--It appears AIG will recieve more TARP money in 6 months than the three most populus states will in 5 years with the Stimulus.

--The federal government has never spent 250 billion dollars in a few weeks--never. Even with war, even with a 3 trillion budget.....

Both of these Bailouts are terrible, and may very well be America's undoing.

Obama may be off to a fast start, but he still has a long road to hoe to catch up with Bush's spending.

Casey

Posted By: hicountry Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
When history looks back it will be Clinton hands down, did the most long term damage to this country than anyone.

We are just now harvesting what he planted....

9/11, dot com blowup, housing bubble and the current world wide financial meltdown, all have their roots to Clinton and co.

Tony
Posted By: bea175 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
The worst in this order , Obama, Carter, Roosevelt, Clinton and Kennedy. History will show George Bush as one of our best.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Somebody better tell that piggy Ron paul.

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/h...marks/h3az-GsoH0Kd7S_QFxVu-A.cspx?rss=68

Posted By: Brad Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
W will likely go down in the all-time top five worst...
Originally Posted by Brad

Another idiot makes an appearance....Could have called this one in my sleep....MORONS!!!!
Posted By: Tracks Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Another idiot makes an appearance....Could have called this one in my sleep....MORONS!!!!

Is it Friday already? grin
Posted By: GunGeek Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
During my lifetime the worst was LBJ. Everyone complains about Carter, but LBJ made Carter look extremely competent. I think one month into the new administration is just too soon to tell.
Posted By: BMT Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

You're a [bleep]' idiot.

Already driven the country deeper into debt, in less than two months, than GWB did in 8 years. Already undermined security to a degree that makes Carter look like a hard-liner. Already installed a regime that makes Nixon and Clinton both, combined, look like a convent when it comes to tax-evasion and law-breaking.

Yep, you're a [bleep]' idiot. Thanks for voting to [bleep] the rest of us.

VA:

Please knock of the "F" of "f" sounding works, OK? My kids read this.

BMT
Posted By: hicountry Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Take Kennedy off the list, IMO he was the last, true American hero.

He tried to re-take control of the USA, and paid with his life.....

Tony
Obama has done more damage in one month than all the other have in their full terms, other than Roosevelt starting welfare.
Originally Posted by bea175
The worst in this order , Obama, Carter, Roosevelt, Clinton and Kennedy. History will show George Bush as one of our best.

I am guessing you mean FDR, not Teddy.

BMT

Wow, another Texan with a small dick!

Whould'a thunk it...
Yes FDR
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Somebody better tell that piggy Ron paul.

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/h...marks/h3az-GsoH0Kd7S_QFxVu-A.cspx?rss=68

Find me a House Republican who voted for the Stimulus package............

Posted By: KDK Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

I must have been asleep in history class, but besides the Bay of Pigs, what did JFK actually do, besides Marilyn Monroe?

Prove it...Jackass...Or leave the Campfire forever like your buddy the professional victim.....
Bart, Bart, Bart... you really are a bitter little man...
You think so?
I think that I don't suffer fools well....
And...If we ever meet face to face,you will be spitting teeth...Promise...
Posted By: Barak Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by Pete E
In principle I agree with what your saying, but the current economic climate has been brought about as much by the actions of private Big Business partiularly in the Finnacial/Banking sectors as it has by the actions of Governments.

You can get there if you squint hard enough, but you have to ignore an awful lot. If the Federal Reserve hadn't been keeping interest rates far below their market value, those private businesses wouldn't have been able to afford to pull the bonehead stunts they pulled. One or two of them might have been foolish, but they would instantly have gone bankrupt and been absorbed by more competent, responsible competitors. Industry-wide foolishness of this sort can't happen in a free market: it requires State interference.

Some will go further and say that Governments need more power to regulate industry so as to stop this happening again in the furture...

Of course they will. Just like the Communists did. After all, it seemed to work so well for them, right?

I'm sure he knew it would never pass grin

Over something on the internet? Jeeeeez, get over it.

Casey
You think so?

You might want to try another profile picture. Stuff like this would be a whole lot easier to take seriously if you didn't look so much like a chipmunk.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I'm sure he knew it would never pass grin

My thoughts exactly!......

Casey
Bart... go to the bathroom... take a hard look in the mirror. See that Mug? That's you... you're the problem.

Now go to the chitter... take a big dump. It'll clear your mind...
Bart... go to the bathroom... take a hard look in the mirror. See that Mug? That's you... you're the problem.

Now go to the chitter... take a big dump. It'll clear your mind...

I've seen your picture...And your family...Your wife looks needy and those aren't your kids....Genetically anyway....
You want my address Brad? Come on down and we'll talk...Girly man....
Posted By: raghorn Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Obama will go down in history as one of the worst.
Posted By: JBoutfishn Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Jeff, it is my opinion those who think Obama is the second coming want the government to take care of them, are fearful of everything, and look forward to a socialistic society where they do not have to take responsibility for themselves. Or they are stupid. Where do you fit it?

The spending plans of Obama are a disaster which will destroy the free market as we know it.

Almost forgot, IMHO, Jimmy Carter had to be the worst.
Originally Posted by BMT

You're a friggin' idiot.

Yep, you're a friggin' idiot. Thanks for voting to screw the rest of us.

VA:

Please knock of the "F" of "f" sounding works, OK? My kids read this.

BMT

You're right.

Amended to fix.

Sentiment the same.
Wow, Bart... coming from a guy who's lost his entire family that's enlightening...

Knives or guns? You all should be sure and put it on you tube so's we can watch.
Posted By: Shag Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Hows your dog?

Did he kill himself because you are such a jerk. smile

1. Carter
2. Obama

In one more month:

1. Obama
2. Carter
Originally Posted by Shag
Hows your dog?

Out of line and classless. frown
Originally Posted by Pugs
Hows your dog?

Easily that.
Instead of fighting each others, why not go to DC and take turns kicking the crap out of Obama.
Instead of fighting each others, why not go to DC and take turns kicking the crap out of Obama.

SS (funny how that acronym fits) will have your heads on pikes.
Posted By: Strick9 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
The true American voice, our fathers voices, are now so dilute with the new immigrants both legal and illegal that our voices are the minority. With a family lineage like mine and most of yours, rooting back to the days of independance and forward we hold true American thoughts and beliefs which do not hail in the form of words. Patriotism best sums it up. However most persons outside of our beliefs came here as leeches and limp wrists looking for the dream and only the dream and have no desire to protect what built our country.They are now being catered too and the horse that pulls the plow is beaten. This must stop for certain.
Originally Posted by goodnews
I disagree with your characterization of "Baby Bush," believing him to be a man of principle, although at times confused, and very gracious. He was dealt very serious problems and I will grant he did not handle them very well.

Fair enough.

I can't judge the recesses of his heart, so I am forced to content myself with judging him by all the innocent lives he's destroyed, all the harmless people he's killed, and all the inimical economic decisions he made.

Your characterization of him infers arrogance which I believe is patently untrue. In fact, I believe the opposite, that he was a caring and humble man.

Hey, I'm a libertarian. You feel free to believe whatever you wish, based on whatever motivations you have, and I'll believe what my observations of his actions lead me to believe.
There are no innocents in a combat zone , just casualties of war.
Posted By: DARBY Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Can any of you dolts on here who admit to voting for 'bammy justify sending 900,000,000 American taxpayer dollars to hamas?? Really - I have yet to hear ANY explanation for this treason from even the staunchest 'bammyists. Enlighten me, chilluns....

I still think Carter was a sissy, but at least he had the cojones to at least try to stand up to Iran.

Hussein is already our worst president ever. Period. Other than that I don't have any opinion in this matter.

Seriously doubt the last sentence.
You will get no answers to this question from the Obama cult

Jeff, amazing... you have single handedly ruined one of the best sites on the web. Obama himself couldn't be more annoying.
There are a bunch of folks here on the Campfire that are turds Allen...I don't let those pathetic jackasses bug me too much...
It's like a game...Easy game..... grin
You think so?

You might want to try another profile picture. Stuff like this would be a whole lot easier to take seriously if you didn't look so much like a chipmunk.

Well...I guess that your pic makes you look...Well....Credible....
( Seriously doubt the last sentence. )

The same was said about Reagan and history has proved them wrong
Never said the same about Reagan. GWB, will remain a buffoon.
I've seen your picture...And your family...Your wife looks needy and those aren't your kids....Genetically anyway....
You want my address Brad? Come on down and we'll talk...Girly man....

Classless, absolutely. Another internet tough guy.

Didn't we just have a thread about that recently?

Casey
Hows your dog?

You sir...Are one gifted human being...Ouch...That hurt so bad that I'm telling.....
Maybe not....You remind me of that little dog in the cartoons that walks behind the big dog just a blabbering.....
Are you behind the dog in your avatar? Or is that too personal of a question?
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
You think so?

Well...I guess that your pic makes you look...Well....Credible....

I'm sorry guys, but that little volley gave me the first smile I've had in days! Thanks!
Casey...You are a frigg'n whiner of the first class....
You can really kiss my ass boy...

FYI.....

You're missin' a needed comma.
Hows your dog?

Only if you have an once of respect for the guy. Of which I don't.
Hows your dog?

Even if I don't respect a guy I respect myself too much to disparage family or pets. I've shared Bart's campfire and found him a heck of nice guy but even if I hadn't I wouldn't post what you did.
Hows your dog?

You sir...Are one gifted human being...Ouch...That hurt so bad that I'm telling.....
Maybe not....You remind me of that little dog in the cartoons that walks behind the big dog just a blabbering.....
Are you behind the dog in your avatar? Or is that too personal of a question?

Absolutely no need for you to call me sir.

( Seriously doubt the last sentence. )

The same was said about Reagan and history has proved them wrong

Best and worst on Bush for me:

Worst- he didn't veto half the bs spending. He should have been tougher on illegal immigration and he should have finished the job in Afghanistan before moving on to Iraq.

Best- I never doubted for a second that his intention was always to put America first. He didn't seem to give a rip what liberals and their operatives would accuse the country of. He didn't feel a need to appologize for being a proud American.

FYI.....

It took me a second to get that but I am still laughing grin
I wish Bush was still in office

FYI.....

Oh goody, the two internet tough guys are one uppping one another......maybe it'll keep them busy.......

Casey

What is a "once of respect"? Is that something you learned at college?
You ain't smart enough...Boy....
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

FYI.....

Oh goody, the two internet tough guys are one uppping one another......maybe it'll keep them busy.......

Casey

Pointing out a punctuational error is being a tough guy? Holy schit......................
I went to college and i have found out you learn more from living a while than any school can teach you in four years. Life is the best teacher .
Posted By: milespatton Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Me too. miles

What is a "once of respect"? Is that something you learned at college?

If I have to explain that to ya, your prolly to stupid to understand.

So do your grand children who will be paying 50% taxes.

If I have to explain that to ya, your prolly to stupid to understand.

Or you are too stupid type....It means so much to me that you took the time to answer my question........
Posted By: HawkI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Presidents don't worry me too much; unless of course his party controls everything, though history has shown it to be their downfall.

Let's hope we see that in '10.

How difficult is it to be smarter than a drunk bully?

Casey

FYI.....

Casey

Pointing out a punctuational error is being a tough guy? Holy schit......................

Okay, Okay...I take that one back. Sorry.

Casey
The problem is, we currently have one party running this country. There has to be a balance. The GOP better win back some seats in 2010, or we are all going to be living in another Cuba.

Posted By: Teal Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Only without to nice cars, great beaches and good stogies..
Originally Posted by Oldcoyote
Probably set to unseat LBJ.

I didn't like him either...
I am REALLY not smitten by Obama...Have to wait & see what happens...Right now not only the U.S. but the entire world is heading into tough economic times that haven't been seen in my lifetime...I don't like the idea of the bank bailouts & the free handouts...I'm not sure ANYBODY has a magic bullet & only hope this "Stimulus" works out before I end up back up in the hills scratchin the dirt lookin for gold...not a bad life but it would take a little time getting re-acclimated to the lifestyle...

I'm not sure there is enough support for a re-introduction of the AWB but you never know...You can bet your last dollar though that his administration WILL try...
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The problem is, we currently have one party running this country. There has to be a balance. The GOP better win back some seats in 2010, or we are all going to be living in another Cuba.

Yep.

Casey

Casey

Hey Casey....
Why don't you guess how much I've had to drink tonight?
And while you are at it...Why don't you PM some of the folks that made the Raton gathering last year and ask them how drunk I was?
You are a boorish fool....
Do some research and get back to me about my alleged drinking...Jackass...
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Casey

Well for you casey appearently it's pretty hard. But the fact is Brotherbart probably isn't under the table but any excuse won't work for you. You're too well known on here.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
I think that anybody who includes Bush or even klinton as the "worst ever" or even close clearly demonstrates historical ignorance. First, what measure of effectiveness are you using? economic, foreign or domestic policy? Neither Bush rank high in my book of favorites, but certainly their missteps pale in comparison to the likes of a few others. The current economic fiasco we find ourselves in has it's roots in the housing market and democrap thug tactics that forced banks to loan money to unqualified folks. Hell even clinton admitted as such. Once it started to unravel, Bush did a lousy job in stemming the bleeding, but he was not the cause of it. His tax cuts gave us a few years of economic well-being, but his democrap-like spending on things like Medicare really were detrimental.

If you narrow it to the last 50 years, there are certainly those whose results were questionable. But I see the Bush hatred burns still. His naivete on domestic issues (Medicare, Education, etc were a disaster as the attempted to appease the democraps) but his PRINCIPLED stand on the war on terror (Principle and unknown quality of democraps) kept us safe although I disagreed with some of his strategies. Bottom line folks Bush, klinton, Carter, FDR, Lincoln, Wilson, Hoover, and surely LBJ has to be at the top of SOMEBODY's list, but they all PALE in comparison with what lies ahead for us. A bona-fide MARXIST whose policies are sure to turn the lights out all over this great country and if he continues, we shall not see them on again in our lifetime. jorge
Posted By: amx1047 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
...Best ... on Bush for me:... I never doubted for a second that his intention was always to put America first. ...

It was getting kinda hard for me to keep defending him towards the end of his last term, but I always believed this too.

I think 9/11 shook this man to the very core, and I'll always respect him for the way he conducted himself during that crisis. No matter what "history" says about him, I'll always love him for giving me a feeling of pride and confidence in our Country just when I needed it the most.

Bush had the keys to do what needed to be done with the economy. He could've cut taxes, passed his SS reform and cut spending. He chose to be a globalist first (like his Dad) and put the bill on our backs, with less industry to pay it off.

This new joker has just put the entire globe on the backs of three or more generations (and the cheap illegal labor).
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
So far Jorge1 has made the only credible post on this thread. The clown we now have in office now is on the verge of destroying everything that Jorge1, Pugs and our servicemen have done in the last sixty years to keep this country safe. He is giving aid and comfort to our enemies which in the lack of any other way than it's Treason.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by Pete E

Think it might be a ploy to force Isreal to negoiate a settlement?

Israel has been negotiating for thirty six years.....that's why Egypt has the Sinai back and a peace treaty. That's why Jordan has a peace treaty, that's why the Hamas psychos have Gaza.....and what have they gotten for it? More missiles raining down on Israel, more pledges to kill every last Jew and wipe out the state of Israel.

Maybe they need to start channeling Neville Chamberlain....now there was a negotiator.
Originally Posted by hicountry
Take Kennedy off the list, IMO he was the last, true American hero.

He tried to re-take control of the USA, and paid with his life.....

Tony

uh, oh....grassy knoll alert
Originally Posted by KDK

I must have been asleep in history class, but besides the Bay of Pigs, what did JFK actually do, besides Marilyn Monroe?

uh, Angie Dickinson?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Kennedy? Care to explain? He botched the Bay of Pigs, just wondering what you see as his other failures?

Whould'a thunk it...

maybe its not Bart, maybe its just your large, overused ass? ever think about that?

because everybody knows, there are no small dicks in Texas, unless they belong to some Yankee sitting at DFW
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Kennedy? Care to explain? He botched the Bay of Pigs, just wondering what you see as his other failures?

He got his ass handed to him by Kruschev in the summit, stumbled from one foreign policy disaster to another.....the Euros loved him,just like Obama, but he was a lousy president.

he did cut taxes, but no democrat likes to acknowledge that.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Whould'a thunk it...

maybe its not Bart, maybe its just your large, overused ass? ever think about that?

because everybody knows, there are no small dicks in Texas, unless they belong to some Yankee sitting at DFW

You sir...Are wise beyond your years....

stumbled from one foreign policy disaster to another.....

Examples?
Vietnam escalation, for one.

Examples?

How many do you need from a guy who was in office less than three years. His public abandonment of containment was rightly perceived as weakness by the Soviets, leading to the Berlin Crisis, and increased Soviet aid to the NVA and their puppets in the VC, escalating that war, and dragging us in further.

His humiliation by Kruschev at the summit further encouraged Soviet adventurism, and his wuss out on the Bay of Pigs convinced them he would permit himself to be pushed around further.

That in turn led to the Cuban missile crisis, which the liberals like to paint as an example of strength and resolve....about time, Jack.....but in fact he traded away our missiles in Turkey in a secret deal with the Russkis to get their missiles out of Cuba.

That's a whole lot to screw up in less than three years. And there's more if I cared enough to take the time to think about it longer.
Originally Posted by KDK

uh, Angie Dickinson?

That "who" did JFK do, not What.

"Who" Includes Marilyn Monroe, and why go any further?

Can't top that.

BMT

agreed
"but they all PALE in comparison with what lies ahead for us. A bona-fide MARXIST whose policies are sure to turn the lights out all over this great country and if he continues, we shall not see them on again in our lifetime. jorge"

Could not have said it better. We will be mouse-trapped in the next few years into a situation where ONLY an armed, State-sanctioned, State-organized resistance will cure the tyranny, but by then we may be too weak at the local/state level to fight back.

Examples?

How many do you need from a guy who was in office less than three years. His public abandonment of containment was rightly perceived as weakness by the Soviets, leading to the Berlin Crisis, and increased Soviet aid to the NVA and their puppets in the VC, escalating that war, and dragging us in further.

His humiliation by Kruschev at the summit further encouraged Soviet adventurism, and his wuss out on the Bay of Pigs convinced them he would permit himself to be pushed around further.

That in turn led to the Cuban missile crisis, which the liberals like to paint as an example of strength and resolve....about time, Jack.....but in fact he traded away our missiles in Turkey in a secret deal with the Russkis to get their missiles out of Cuba.

That's a whole lot to screw up in less than three years. And there's more if I cared enough to take the time to think about it longer.

OK, thanks
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Prove it...Jackass...Or leave the Campfire forever like your buddy the professional victim.....

I'm stopping at this post until somebody assures me that nobody broke out the cameras.

It's Monday,..it's cold,..I had a bad day at work, and the last thing I need to stumble onto is a photo documented peter contest between Brad and Bart.
"Bush had the keys to do what needed to be done..."

We faithfully labored night and day to create the "perfect-storm" of a Republican House, Senate, and White House.

Instead of gutting HUD, and the National Endowment for the Arts, and Dept of Education, and a host of ten thousand other things, the Repubs just got in line to be hogs at the trough.

GW Bush's betrayal, his lack of reflection, his dereliction, the lost opportunity to be had only once in a blue moon... I dunno... maybe not the worst president, but is a sock puppet actually a president?

GW Bush gave us Obama. Without his wholesale betrayal Obama would not be president.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Many years ago I saw an interview with the Soviet commander in Berlin at the time the wall went up. The Russians were amazed that Kennedy didn't simply knock it down; they expected it, and didn't know what to do next. They had the city divided, but weren't ready to leave it that way.

Had Kennedy shown any ballz, the wall would have been bulldozed away then and there. We all know what happened... smirk
Bush was/is his father's son. We got Clinton after his Dad.

GW betrayed no one. He is who he is and we got what we got. At least he didn't have an "International Test" for security of the country.

Limbaugh and the so-called conservative media gave us Bush. They told us he was a conservative, and the buddy system that the GOP continues to thrive on with that premise, giving us shallow, worthless candidates who refuse to be proactive and repeal liberal policies. Some (most?) of their policies are liberal, just not as radical as the dems.

Agreeing with NAFTA policy and shipping jobs to Mexico and China made Bush's chronies happy, but killed the GOP, not the Iraq war IMO. The gutting of wasted social programs could have came in later.
You know...

You are right! HE never intended to be loyal to us, and he sure was loyal to his handlers!

Lost opportunity to turn it all around. He just didn't have the far reaching vision or the sense of the time and opportunity. He was a dolt in my estimation. I REALLY truly don't see how he sleeps at night.
Posted By: las Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Let's not forget Clinton sold missile technology to China, enabling them to launch their first successful ICBMs and orbitals. Also that he had to do his bimbos in the oval office because all the bedrooms were rented.
He is a dolt only because he feels everyone on the planet yearns for freedom, just like our founding fathers.

By shipping production overseas he believed capitalism would crush socialist and totalitarian tendencies. People are happy when they can buy crap. It also bolstered everyone's 401 K's, so all's well, right?

His capitalist buddies salivated at the global expansion, made their gazillions, and we paid for it, dearly. China and other countries now compete for our lifeblood: oil. Not to mention copper, lead and steel.

I think the main reason he proffered the bailout was because his "free market" attitude killed Detroit. At least I think he felt that way. Who knows?

I do know the Dems made the Repubs look like the party for the rich a la 1929 all over, whether it was true or not. Now we have what we have...
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Buffhunter: Its not just that Barack Hussein is a mulatto!
Or that he is a cocaine user!
Or that he is a retired cocaine dealer!
Or that he is nothing but a common urban ghetto street hustler!
Or that he is a product of the most corrupt political scene in America (Chicago!)!
Or that he is an illeagl alien masquerading as an American citizen and THUS NOT EVEN LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to be president!
And its not that he has more corrupt and un-American associates and friends than you can shake a stick at!
And its not just that he got his wifey dear a $325,000.00 a year DO NOTHING job (thievery?)!
And its not just that he is anti-Second Amendment!
And its not just that he is a screaming anti-capitalist!
And its not just that he is a socialist/communist!
And its not just that he keeps appointing other crooks to his staff!
I think the main reason he is the worst President this country has ever endured is because I am NOW convinced he IS trying to DESTROY the United States of America!!!
I thought Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were horrific people and terrible Presidents - I am now absolutely certain I will see the day I wish they were back as President over this vindictive, arrogant, crooked and destructive cretin!
American life is in for a colossal and very negative upheaval at the hands of BH!
What a chump!
I did NOT say [bleep], I said CHUMP, and he is a slick talkin street hustlin chump!
Nothing more - nothing less!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: billhilly Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by KDK

uh, Angie Dickinson?

Man, I used to have the hots for Angie Dickenson.
Posted By: billhilly Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Whould'a thunk it...

Damn that there's funny.

Lincoln was still the worst president by a while. Nobody's mentioned Wilson yet but he was quite the stinker too. Obamy's got a shot at it but he'll need food riots and blood in the streets to really be a contender.

Posted By: rrroae Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by HawkI
He is a dolt only because he feels everyone on the planet yearns for freedom, just like our founding fathers.

By shipping production overseas he believed capitalism would crush socialist and totalitarian tendencies. People are happy when they can buy crap. It also bolstered everyone's 401 K's, so all's well, right?

His capitalist buddies salivated at the global expansion, made their gazillions, and we paid for it, dearly. China and other countries now compete for our lifeblood: oil. Not to mention copper, lead and steel.

I think the main reason he proffered the bailout was because his "free market" attitude killed Detroit. At least I think he felt that way. Who knows?

I do know the Dems made the Repubs look like the party for the rich a la 1929 all over, whether it was true or not. Now we have what we have...

Good post.

Bush and his fellow neocons have destroyed the GOP for the foreseeable future. I still scratch my head over countless idiotic decisions Bush made the past 8 years.

And if I ever hear a Republican utter the words "compassionate conservative" again, I might just have to clothesline 'em.

Bush's legacy will be the Obama administration.

Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
You wouldn't know a neocon if he slapped you in the face.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by rrroae

Good post.

Bush and his fellow neocons have destroyed the GOP for the foreseeable future. I still scratch my head over countless idiotic decisions Bush made the past 8 years.

And if I ever hear a Republican utter the words "compassionate conservative" again, I might just have to clothesline 'em.

Bush's legacy will be the Obama administration.

LOL a libtard in denial!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Whould'a thunk it...

Rollin' here! laugh Steve you're at the top of your comedic game tonight bro.

I have to say Lincoln was the worst, but I will leaven that with the fact that he wanted a peaceful ending to the war and its aftermath. His detractors didn't, and after his death, held sway. I'll agree with Billhilly about Woodrow Wilson. Col. House was really the President during that time anyway. Hilary was a pretty bad one too.
Posted By: hatari Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

After '94, the Gingrich controlled House impeded any more of the Clintons (meant to be plural) illusions of grandeur. No more attempts at Health Care control or gun laws in his last 6 years. That's when Wild Bill took the philosophy of "not on my watch" and "laissez le bon temps rouler". he decided to have a good time as President, and didn't want any negativity affecting the good times.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by DARBY

I still think Carter was a sissy, but at least he had the cojones to at least try to stand up to Iran.
LMAO.. Cajones?? He did NOTHING!! Those 52 men were held for 444 days in that pizz-ant country while JC called the Ayatollah every couple of days to ask, 'please'... The moron even nearly died of fright from a swimming RABBIT, fer chrissakes...

Hussein is already our worst president ever. Period.
And to think he got there in less than two months.. No wonder arms sales are at record paces...
Posted By: Redneck Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Buffhunter: Its not just that Barack Hussein is a mulatto!
Or that he is a cocaine user!
Or that he is a retired cocaine dealer!
Or that he is nothing but a common urban ghetto street hustler!
Or that he is a product of the most corrupt political scene in America (Chicago!)!
Or that he is an illeagl alien masquerading as an American citizen and THUS NOT EVEN LEGALLY ELIGIBLE to be president!
And its not that he has more corrupt and un-American associates and friends than you can shake a stick at!
And its not just that he got his wifey dear a $325,000.00 a year DO NOTHING job (thievery?)!
And its not just that he is anti-Second Amendment!
And its not just that he is a screaming anti-capitalist!
And its not just that he is a socialist/communist!
And its not just that he keeps appointing other crooks to his staff!
I think the main reason he is the worst President this country has ever endured is because I am NOW convinced he IS trying to DESTROY the United States of America!!!
I thought Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter were horrific people and terrible Presidents - I am now absolutely certain I will see the day I wish they were back as President over this vindictive, arrogant, crooked and destructive cretin!
American life is in for a colossal and very negative upheaval at the hands of BH!
What a chump!
I did NOT say [bleep], I said CHUMP, and he is a slick talkin street hustlin chump!
Nothing more - nothing less!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I owe you a six-pack.. Kudos... laugh
Posted By: DARBY Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Redneck, my post was in no way intended to praise Jimmuh. He definitely blew it, and I am still sick over the outcome of that sad show.

Have yet to hear from any of the 'bammists how they justify or defend sending our dollars to muslim terrorists. Pure treason.

I am also thoroughly pizzed at his donation to the acorn azzclowns.

And as for the squabbling amongst the members, I say Keep it Going....Laughs are all too rare these days. smirk Steve is hereon appointed to keep the pot stirred.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Strictly as an aside, the banter here, rancorous as the back and forth can get, is good practice and training for speaking to the opposition we run into in our day to day lives.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Regarding Carter....don't forget that he basically pulled his own Bay of Pigs when he said he would support the Shah of Iran, then didn't......hence, Khomeni(sp?) and the hostage crisis. Where Carter failed again.

Carter, the ultimate liberal loser, hasn't stopped being a loser. O has some screwing up to do to beat out Carter for the worst president.....and he's well on his way.

Posted By: hatari Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09

Bush, by himself, shipped production overseas? This all began after 2000? Rising environmental standards wages and benefits for workers had nothing to do with this, right? The ability to produce products elsewhere that consumers will buy at a price they will pay had nothing to do with this phenomenon, right? It was all Bush, all by himself?

"His free market attitude killed Detroit"? It had nothing to do with the cost of production? Why can Toyota, Kia, Hyundai, BMW, Nissan, Mercedes and others invest in new production facilities right here in the USA, employing Americans, but the Big Three are failing? It must have been Bush single handedly destroying Detroit. Bush must really hate Michigan. Must go back to when he owned the Rangers. What was their record against the Tigers?

China now competes? No kidding. Did you expect China and India to remain in the Stone Age forever? Did you expect those countries of 2+ BILLION people to be satisfied riding bicycles for the next 1000 years? It does seem that even the Chinese yearn for a little Capitalism. It seems to have brought a measure of prosperity to them. But Capitalism is bad for us, right?

"People are happy when they can buy crap. It also bolstered everyone's 401 K's" I can't say if people are happy when they can buy crap. but you can be certain they will be unhappy when inflation cripples their purchasing power and the 401 K's are empty. This was all Bush too, right? Single handed, Bush did all this. Bush went to Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, adn Maxine Warters, held a gun to their heads, and told them they would be shot if they didn't change the laws to allow unqualified people to get housing. Bush was the one that told the banks they must go with these loans or be fined. Damn that Bush! Damn him! Damn him to Hell! It's all his fault!
Posted By: nemesis Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Best "banter" I've seen around here in a long time............

Bart - Good defense, but your offense still needs a little work. smile

VarmintGuy
- Great job (I saved your post and promise I will use it to slam some Obamanite's face in the dirt with it in the future).

Steve - You got me with the "yankee sitting at DFW" retort......still laughin'.

Bristoe - I realize Rick has a pretty high tolerence level, but do you really think he would have allowed "a photo documented peter contest between Brad and Bart."?..... laugh

Jeff O and Brad - Your lack of judgement with respect to the danger represented by the Devil currently occupying the White House, is second only to your apparent inability to handle yourself very well in a spirited exchange on the Internet.........

Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's Monday,..it's cold,..I had a bad day at work, and the last thing I need to stumble onto is a photo documented peter contest between Brad and Bart.

its enough to make you reach for the old bicycle spokes....
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
You wouldn't know a neocon if he slapped you in the face.

but I'd love to give you the opportunity wink
Posted By: isaac Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Bristoe would have a comical run and about 50 replies to a documented photo peter contest.

He doesn't have the wherewithal to let something like that go!
Originally Posted by Redneck
LMAO.. Cajones?? He did NOTHING!! Those 52 men were held for 444 days in that pizz-ant country while JC called the Ayatollah every couple of days to ask, 'please'...

Well, no....he did do something. Remember the disastrous rescue attempt that ended in helicopters crashing into each other in the desert. He wanted to get them out, but without hurting too many Iranians, and he had permitted the military to deteriorate to the point where a complicated specops mission was beyond its capabilities.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by Redneck
LMAO.. Cajones?? He did NOTHING!! Those 52 men were held for 444 days in that pizz-ant country while JC called the Ayatollah every couple of days to ask, 'please'...

Well, no....he did do something. Remember the disastrous rescue attempt that ended in helicopters crashing into each other in the desert. He wanted to get them out, but without hurting too many Iranians, and he had permitted the military to deteriorate to the point where a complicated specops mission was beyond its capabilities.

and in the run-up to the operation, all of our considerable CIA assets in country were mobilized to support the op. When it failed, the Iranians rolled up and annihilated every one of them. It never mattered to Carter or his bootlickers one bit,but we are still dealing with the consequences of the destruction of out human assets in that country. Yeah. Thanks JC.....NOT mad
Posted By: rob p Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
I had a conversation with a friend the other night about the future of this country. He brought up the fire bombing of Dresden in WWII. Along with the RAF, we incendiary bombed a "toy town" with no military defenses or military importance because it was densely populated. He said it was retribution for the war long bombing of London. I thought of the start of Desert Storm II - Iraqi Freedom. Watching the bombs fall on television, I thought of the World Trade Center and felt like we were extracting a measure of vengeance. I thought we were going to make enough of an impression on the Middle East that we are not a Country that believes in half measures. We did not go far enough, and restraints we imposed to be "PC" caused a lot of Americans to die and we did not get the point across. My biggest fear about the Obama Presidency is that we are going to capitulate to our enemies (they might smile and promise to behave but believe me, they still hate us), and lower our guard. We will make concessions, give lots of aid, and nothing will change. We will only appear weaker in the eyes of the World. It's ok by me if we extend the olive branch to these people with one hand, as long as we keep a big damn hammer in the other and aren't afraid to use it.

LOL a libtard in denial!

Insults aside, I'll be opened minded. So why don't you explain to me how as a result of Bush's liberal tendencies of drunk spending, immigrant lovin', Muslim nation building and big govt policies didn't piss off so many conservatives that we now have to face liberals holding all 3 branches of govt. for the foreseeable future?
I'll help you only when you get past your core-class requirements!
Originally Posted by isaac
I'll help you only when you get past your core-class requirements!

Ahhh, so if I listen to Rush, read Coultier and watch Hannity,...will I have passed neocon 101?
That's the Master's Program, dude... I'm trying to help you earn your way to 101 stuff!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
The Muslim will be the one who does the most damage to the country.

Period.

MM
That's the Master's Program, dude... I'm trying to help you earn your way to 101 stuff!

lol, ok.

So where do I take the course that will explain that when liberals enact liberal policies, they're idiots but when conservatives push liberal policies, they should be revered?
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Never thought I'd have a POTUS named Barak Obama. WTF, names like that are associated with third world dictatorships on the Dark Continent.

His name alone is good enough to be nominated worst potus imo.

lol, ok.

So where do I take the course that will explain that when liberals enact liberal policies, they're idiots but when conservatives push liberal policies, they should be revered?

Take 8 years of Bush and put it on a financial scale. Look at the market for 6 of those years before the dems took over Congress. Then take Bam-Bam's first month and put it on a financial scale. Also look at his continued deployment of troops in Iraq coupled with his deployment to Afghanistan.

Balance it all out and tell me what your 3rd party vote or non-vote did to help this country!

If you need to see me after class for some extra help, let me know!
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Ya'll need to stop your bickering and name calling. We need to pray that the Fed's efforts to right the US economy works.

Ya'll need to direct your efforts to reversing the administration assualt on the 2nd ammendment. You need to pay attention to what the US Attorney General is doing in this area.

I will delay my decision on President Obama's administration, whether good or bad until he is out of office.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
You can't do both.....reversing the admin assault on the 2nd (among a host of others) and delay a decision on the administration.

You've already made a decision on good/bad.

Take 8 years of Bush and put it on a financial scale. Look at the market for 6 of those years before the dems took over Congress. Then take Bam-Bam's first month and put it on a financial scale.

My math says they both suck. Apparently though, there's some type of cryptic logic needed to see it's only Dems who suck.

I'm still tryin' ta learn boss. Don't give up on me yet!

Posted By: semi Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
to answer your question, when it's all said and done obama will be the worst president in history. This experiment is going to be tear down all the good this country is.
Originally Posted by semi
to answer your question, when it's all said and done obama will be the worst president in history. This experiment is going to be tear down all the good this country is.

So Obama is,...like,..an extension of Bush?
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd
Ya'll need to stop your bickering and name calling. We need to pray that the Fed's efforts to right the US economy works.

Ya'll need to direct your efforts to reversing the administration assualt on the 2nd ammendment. You need to pay attention to what the US Attorney General is doing in this area.

I will delay my decision on President Obama's administration, whether good or bad until he is out of office.

Maybe you could bump grading day up to sometime in Oct 2012?
no, more like an extension of Lenin.
Posted By: nemesis Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Originally Posted by AlabamaEd

Yup, there's always a few that just seem to be unable to make their mind up about things.........

Ya' know like Les's signature line says:

"Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" then it hits me!"
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Actually sometime in 2016-17 is better.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/03/09
Oh Man! This is what I get for saying " Anyone but Hillary!" frown
Posted By: buffhunter Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Interesting stuff here. I have only one question..Does anyone know what assboy looks like? Just kidding, don't go taking your liberal peace-loving fury out on me!

I think I figured out the Gaza thing. With Hamas flush with US dollars, they will need American know-how and labor to build Israeli-proof bumkers from which to launch their newly-purchased state-of-the-are missles. Yeah old bama is dumb like a Fox, with the N. Koreans selling their missiles, the Iranians selling their yellowcake, all of the bad guys will just love the US as we have stimulated their economy. In return, they will promise to only torture and kill the the US citizens who are not bonfide, been-to-mecca muslims, or their wanna-bes (nation of islam). Seems to make perfect sense now. Guess I'd better go buy me a bowtie. In'shalla, Ak Kabar!
Posted By: HawkI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Hatari, chill out. I'm not a Bush hater, voted for him twice, just wished he had seen the horizon a little bit better.

Bush and the Republicans that WE supported and voted for did nothing to curtail jobs from going south and east, in fact he and most of industry applauded it. Why not? Goods were made cheaper because of labor costs and shareholders reaped those benefits. Good for our markets, if you are an investor.

China doesn't compete, not on a level playing field. You can't ship the manufacturing sector overseas, then expect an American worker, with a standard of living and the social safety nets that go with him, to compete. It is not competiton at all. Its suicide. Hence "free market" is not free, so long as we have social programs and spending up the azz.

China now needs everything that we used to fuel our economy and recent prices over the last three years should illustrate that. That rubber dogschit wasn't so cheap after all and it clobbered the auto industries' sales with steel and petro prices, remember?

BTW, who got China and India out of the Stone Age? Who has paid for that? The American consumer. Did I ask for cheap Chinese crap? Believe me, I'd rather have toys made in Ohio again, but the lure of profit and no equalizing tariffs, and unions conceding they might get paid pretty good after all prevents that, along with the B.S. enviro crap. Bush's fault? No, but what did he do to help?

He is also a very firm believer in the Mexican President; every thing he did or didn't do regarding the southern border illustrates that. Again, not good for us.

Bush was great for the 2nd, he pulled a stellar move in his Supreme Court nominee (and Chief Justice) and his tax cuts aided an already ailing economy.

I feel he got a global shaft with Iraq and the whole WMD thing; he just made the mistake of not outing the Russians.

The MSM made Katrina look like a Federal blunder, which it obviously wasn't.

He didn't get his SS reform, ANWAR drilling and his policies passed; his own Party prevented a lot of it, but then again he did go to bat for Specter, so he's a dolt.

Sorry.

Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09

Ahhh, so if I listen to Rush, read Coultier and watch Hannity,...will I have passed neocon 101?

Now that one IS good--and worth saving....Can I save to Stever's Watch Posts? grin

Casey
Originally Posted by kid0917

That is VERY true--and it's the perfect example of spending more time worrying about the other Team than keeping one's own Team on track..........

And yet the partisians don't learn--time to go back to Conservatism 101.....

Casey
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Originally Posted by rost495
Jeff

You and I chat and get along, but on this statement about obama better than GW, you are a friggin idiot to me on that one. Once you no longer own anything, we can talk again. Geez... wake up dude.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I didn't say Obama was better. I said I hoped he would be. HUGE difference. Obama hasn't done squat that I like yet, but then how could he? He's doing what any other prez (including McCain) would be doing right now- economic triage. And throwing money around like it didn't matter.

What gets me laughing is how he's already been proclaimed by some of you as the worst ever, when all he's done so far is essentially a continuation of GWB's policies at the end there.

GWB [bleep] THINGS UP. Face it. The guy was a dolt.

Posted By: olhippie Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
...Hey GW and Obama are both globalists, it is clear however that the big O will move us there at an accelerated rate. The America we once knew seems all but lost forever.
Just read this whole thread. Good Lord, people. The hysteria that some of you exhibit is borderline comical.

I get the impression that some of you would pee your pants if Obama said "boo!" to you in a dark alley... TFF... grow up. The man is just a president. They are not dictators. If nothing else, we've seen how the various agencies and beaurocracies can stall if need be... a president gets about 3 years, really, between "not really there yet" and "lame duck"...

I do take issue with the mischaracterizations of ME that most of the hysterical among you are prone to. I don't think Obama is the next coming. The man scares the crap out of me. McCain just scared me worse.

And GWB? He was a detached, timid, confused little man who naively let others dictate his presidency. Shame on him.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
some of you exhibit is borderline comical.

The man is just a president. The man scares the crap out of me. McCain just scared me worse.

And GWB? He was a detached, timid, confused little man who naively let others dictate his presidency. Shame on him.

I STRONGLY recommend you take your own advice (your first sentence above refers), but your last three comments solidified your position. Just stop posting and maybe someday you'll get your credibility back. jorge
Posted By: HawkI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
I said I hoped he would be

Ya know, he did have a record that preceded him, yet HOpe won your vote.

McCain's wasn't great, but cannot understand what scared you more. Methinks you voted on HOpe..
jorge, I have no particular like nor dislike of you; you seem OK to me and have been a fair and decent person to interact with. So, don't take this personally, but my credibility with the likes of the hysterical far right is not a concern to me, to put it mildly <g>.

I stand by every word I typed. Some of your ARE acting comically. Give the man a chance. WHOEVER our POTUS is would be doing the same damn stuff. Most of what you guys are peeing your pants over is conjecture and black-helicopter right wing hissy fit material. It's not reality. It's in your own demented heads. Not accusing you, Jorge, but man... some of these guys...

Let's talk like reasonable human beans in a year or two when there's SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. To this point, he's just dealing with the hand he was dealt, and it's a crappy hand.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
I don't consider myself hysterical, and I'm so glad you don't take what people here think of you seriously, but the fact you voted for a de facto marxist and proceed to defend his onslaught on the American Way as "playing with a crappy hand", well I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over this, but you have zero credibility with me. Cheers, jorge
Posted By: rrroae Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Jeff, enjoy reading your posts. Even though I might strongly disagree with some of your reasoning, you at least take the time to lay out your position in a thoughtful well laid out format. It's a lot more than I can say for many.

jorge... what "onslaught"? What has he actually done? Proposed a stimulus bill and massaged it through Congress? Big whoop. That was all in motion before he came on board.

Truth is- and again jorge I'm not aiming this at you, you just happen to be here <g>- having a well-spoken racially mixed man ROUT the Republican candidate really freaked some people out, and they are badly over-reacting.

Look... nowhere have I said, nor will I say, that he's anything other than the best of two fairly frightening alternatives. Let me be extra clear: I HATE THE CURRENT STATE OF AMERICAN POLITICS, AND CAST MY VOTE WITH MY NOSE HELD!!" But here we are; our two party system provided us a "leader", let's give him a chance and if he's a 'tard, we'll vote the sumbitch out in 3.5 years.

Posted By: Steelhead Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Obama lays it out pretty well also. Appearance over substance tends to sway the shiny red ball crowd.
Posted By: HoundGirl Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Perception is reality, and it is scary powerful.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
the three thousand points the Dow has shed since his election and continuing as he shows his "program" for a socialist America is a pretty good indicator.....that's not a referendum on Bush....the stock market is about expectations for future performance, and the vote on B-HO is thumbs down.
Posted By: nemesis Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
jorge... what "onslaught"? What has he actually done? Proposed a stimulus bill and massaged it through Congress? Big whoop. That was all in motion before he came on board.

Truth is- and again jorge I'm not aiming this at you, you just happen to be here <g>- having a well-spoken racially mixed man ROUT the Republican candidate really freaked some people out, and they are badly over-reacting.

Look... nowhere have I said, nor will I say, that he's anything other than the best of two fairly frightening alternatives. Let me be extra clear: I HATE THE CURRENT STATE OF AMERICAN POLITICS, AND CAST MY VOTE WITH MY NOSE HELD!!" But here we are; our two party system provided us a "leader", let's give him a chance and if he's a 'tard, we'll vote the sumbitch out in 3.5 years.

I still want to know if the O in your last name stands for Obama?

Jeesh..........how can anyone get a straight answer out of you liberals?
Posted By: MillerMan Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
will I kinda agree with Ford on what he thought of the presidents after him............

Carter never made a major mistake
clinton was so so
Ronny.............well he was you know a brain dead actor(no Ford didn't say that but he didn't think much of him) well Nixon didn't care for him neither..................
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Abe Lincoln was the worst president historically... suspended the Constitution, habeous corpus and imprisoned the Maryland Congressional delegation to name the obvious sins. Abe also began the Un-Constitutional practice of creating law based on the imaginary power of Presidential Orders now called Executive Orders. By the way Abe never freed a slave.

Barry the arab may give Abe a run for the honors of most distructve Presidents to the Republic.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Originally Posted by MillerMan
Carter never made a major mistake

ROTFLMAO
maybe your rotflmao, but Ford did say that

Nixon thought alot of Carter too, but but but, how could they there Republicans??????????????
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Originally Posted by kid0917

Now we have both. shocked How lucky can we get? sick
check this out, good or bad?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/03/endangered.species.act/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama on Tuesday overturned a last-minute Bush administration regulation that many environmentalists claim weakened the Endangered Species Act.

President Obama, with Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, marked the agency's 160th birthday Tuesday.

The regulation, issued a few weeks before George W. Bush left office, made it easier for federal agencies to skip consultations with government scientists before launching projects that could affect endangered wildlife.

By overturning the regulation, Obama said during an enthusiastic reception at the Interior Department, he had restored "the scientific process to its rightful place at the heart of the Endangered Species Act, a process undermined by past administrations."

Under the Bush administration rule, there was no need for a federal agency to consult with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service or the National Marine Fisheries Services if that agency determined that no harm would come to an endangered species as a result of its project.

But the determination of what "no harm" meant rested with agency bureaucrats instead of scientists.

Obama issued a memorandum that effectively suspends the regulation while ordering a review to determine whether it promotes "the purposes of the [Endangered Species Act]."

more in link
the three thousand points the Dow has shed since his election and continuing as he shows his "program" for a socialist America is a pretty good indicator.....that's not a referendum on Bush....the stock market is about expectations for future performance, and the vote on B-HO is thumbs down.

OK. If that is the marker for good vs evil...how much did the market shed during Clinton's presidency? During Bush's presidency?

Pres Bush set the bar pretty high when it came to the defict spending that is the root of this economic meltdown......Pres Obama seems just guy to beat him out.... wink

Casey
To ignore our own collective responsibility for this current mess, is to ignore the naked emporer. This economy is also suffering the death of a thousand cuts- millions of people who were greedy and/or stupid.

An economy is a feedback loop to some degree. In our exuberance, we overshot the mark and overheated. We've blown a fuse. Things are correcting to a more normal state, via an overcorrection first that ain't gonna be no fun for anyone.

As the wise man said:

"Took a long time to build that wall;
Take a long time to tear it down...!"

Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
You are clueless.
You are parasitic.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
And you are ignorant as well.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
You are parasitic.

Isn't it getting to be that time of night where you pray to Obama?
Originally Posted by m21black
Abe Lincoln was the worst president historically... suspended the Constitution, habeous corpus and imprisoned the Maryland Congressional delegation to name the obvious sins. Abe also began the Un-Constitutional practice of creating law based on the imaginary power of Presidential Orders now called Executive Orders. By the way Abe never freed a slave.

Barry the arab may give Abe a run for the honors of most distructve Presidents to the Republic.

but Lincoln is Rush Bimbo's hero

see the link:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/perdue1.html
Posted By: 700LH Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
Worst President Ever?
Don't rush him now, he's working on it, real hard too.
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/04/09
So Rush is an entertainer who appears to have conservative leanings, doesn't make him a historian...
The only positive thing that Lincoln did was a half ass battle with the international/central banks... aside from that he was a terrible President...

Originally Posted by MillerMan
Originally Posted by m21black

but Lincoln is Rush Bimbo's hero

see the link:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/perdue1.html
Posted By: MT Gianni Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/05/09
I have to include Richard M Nixon on any worst list. His capitulation/olive branching to China has cost us most manufacturing jobs and put us in their debt. All for a country ruled by thugs who got their rule by blood and terror and continue it. Clinton did not help any.
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/05/09
Good point... Nixon had crazy ideas about price fixing, ties to the Soviets and don't forget about his poor efforts exposing communist in the State Dept back in the 50's. NIXON's biggest fault was the Secretary of State... Henry "the traitor" Kissinger...nothing but a rockerfeller suckas- who betrayed our MIA's in southeast asia and promoted the "metal illness" called "globalism"...

It may be easier finding the 3 or 4 great Presidents...

Washingon, Jefferson, Jackson, Reagan...

Originally Posted by MT Gianni
I have to include Richard M Nixon on any worst list. His capitulation/olive branching to China has cost us most manufacturing jobs and put us in their debt. All for a country ruled by thugs who got their rule by blood and terror and continue it. Clinton did not help any.
Posted By: buffhunter Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/05/09
Can't blame it all on old bamer.

Look at what the dimies did to CA. Can they do it to the USA? Most people never thought it could happen to CA. Never underestimate the power of stupidity when it is coupled with passionate self-righteousness.

Just heard that the chief of the FDIC announced if the banks keep falling the FDIC will be out of funds by the years end. Social security and government pensions can't be too far behind. Too bad we can't rollover 401ks and IRAs into the Swiss banks.

A good friend of mine, who is now deceased, must have foersaw this. He bought up cases of ammo, ARs, AKs, sniping rifles, and survival gear. He was well prepared for the war he saw coming. He just died too soon.

Too bad old Col Gritz is no longer offering the SPIKE classes. We just might need those skills in the coming years.

Maybe we can all emmigrate to Zimbabwe.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/06/09

I liked Bo.
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/06/09
Bo is a great soilder. We are a Nation betrayed.

Originally Posted by Hammerdown

I liked Bo.

Just another comment on GWB. I think it is way too early to categorize his presidency in any meaningful way. It will take time to see the results of the Irag War, the big spending, homeland security, and other things he did or didn't do with problems such as immigration, the border, etc. We can certainly criticize this and that but it will take the context of history to get the big picture and place him appropriately in any rating with other past presidents. I certainly thought we'd be hit by the terrorists again by this time; perhaps a so-called low grade target such as a mall or sporting event. I think that speaks to the damage done to the enemy and security at home.

Similarly, such is the case with Obama. While right now I personally feel like I've been muggged by him, if the economy turns around, he will make Einstein look like a special needs child whether the economy was righted by his moves or not. It will be attributed to him. On the other hand it looks like we went from a republic to a European socialist country in about two months. While many obviously don't think that's bad, I do.
Posted By: Barak Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/07/09
To ignore our own collective responsibility for this current mess, is to ignore the naked emporer. [...] An economy is a feedback loop to some degree. In our exuberance, we overshot the mark and overheated.

True, but shortsighted.

"We" never could have "overheated" without help from the Federal Reserve, coercively holding interest rates below market values. Ditch the Fed (or repeal the legal tender laws, which would have the same general effect), and naturally-occurring free-market interest rates will serve to regulate the economy much better than the State can.
Posted By: Ivan Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/07/09

I dunno Steve... market activity is largely irrational - but I guess it could be said that there are a myriad of factors which can "spook" the market. One possible factor is unemployment - people without jobs tend to invest less, or even sell off assets to create liquidity to cover basic necessities, cut their losses, etc. I believe economists consider unemployment to be a "lagging indicator" - i.e. it comes about LONG after the initial economic damage is done.

I imagine there are a host of other lagging indicators which effect market behavior.
Posted By: SoTexasH Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/07/09
Every president has dome some good and some bad. Over time I think people tend to forget the bad. Like Jimmy Carter is a good man but was a horrible president and Richard Nixon wasn't a bad president but a man with no morals to speak of. I think GW Bush did a very bad job as president but is probably a decent sort of guy. I think his biggest mistake was not hiring advisers that were way smarter than him and then listening to them.
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
you underestimate the evil power behind all three of them...
Originally Posted by SoTexasH
Every president has dome some good and some bad. Over time I think people tend to forget the bad. Like Jimmy Carter is a good man but was a horrible president and Richard Nixon wasn't a bad president but a man with no morals to speak of. I think GW Bush did a very bad job as president but is probably a decent sort of guy. I think his biggest mistake was not hiring advisers that were way smarter than him and then listening to them.
Posted By: KCBighorn Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
The 21st President of the United States, Chester Arthur.

Don't even get me started on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: wldthg Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
On a Sunday morning in 1971 in the Central Highlands of Vietnam a US civilian walked into my tent and introduced himself. He was not a military man but worked for the Government. He started asking many questions that led to many topics about our government. How people get elected? Who elects them and so on. Myself and crew members were amazed at the time. He really seemed to know what he was talking about. He asked the question "Who was the most lying ,cheating,POS that was ever President?" I thought about it (trick question) so my answer was Honest Abe. Nope. The answer he gave us was old LBJ. He said it's all a big cover up but maybe in my life time the truth will come out. The people he stepped on and the payoffs he got would scare one. --- The non military equipment that the Engineers were using in Vietnam were owned by LadyBird Johnson so I' was told. Web
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
Originally Posted by goodnews

Just another comment on GWB. I think it is way too early to categorize his presidency in any meaningful way. It will take time to see the results of the Irag War, the big spending, homeland security, and other things he did or didn't do with problems such as immigration, the border, etc. We can certainly criticize this and that but it will take the context of history to get the big picture and place him appropriately in any rating with other past presidents. I certainly thought we'd be hit by the terrorists again by this time; perhaps a so-called low grade target such as a mall or sporting event. I think that speaks to the damage done to the enemy and security at home.

Similarly, such is the case with Obama. While right now I personally feel like I've been muggged by him, if the economy turns around, he will make Einstein look like a special needs child whether the economy was righted by his moves or not. It will be attributed to him. On the other hand it looks like we went from a republic to a European socialist country in about two months. While many obviously don't think that's bad, I do.

Once again, the good doctor is on target.

Having a background in executive assessment, I consider GWB's selection of key appointments to be his greatest failing. You don't makes these choices with a good ol' "Hey, I know a guy who---". Michael Brown as head of FEMA is one particularly egregious example.

Paul
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
Originally Posted by Ivan

I dunno Steve... market activity is largely irrational - but I guess it could be said that there are a myriad of factors which can "spook" the market.

uh, oh....you said "spook"......off to the camps for you, Ivan.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
"spook" is now PC I believe.Clint used it in Gran Torino and there was no fallout from it.

Whatever Clint sez I believe.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
Gran Torino is PC? Whoda thunk it! grin

Paul
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
Dang right.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/08/09
To ignore our own collective responsibility for this current mess, is to ignore the naked emporer. [...] An economy is a feedback loop to some degree. In our exuberance, we overshot the mark and overheated.

True, but shortsighted.

"We" never could have "overheated" without help from the Federal Reserve, coercively holding interest rates below market values. Ditch the Fed (or repeal the legal tender laws, which would have the same general effect), and naturally-occurring free-market interest rates will serve to regulate the economy much better than the State can.

You know far more about that stuff than I do...

I DO know that the current blame-game is sending an awful lot of angst towards GWB and Obama- something I've certainly added to by expressing my displeasure with GWB. And politicians certainly deserve to be blamed, just on principal if nothing else <g>.

However, we can't just pretend that as a citizenry, we didn't act like fargin' idiots. To base major life and financial- planning decisions on the premise that the stock market and real estate markets will "boom forever" was folly right on the face of it... but it's what "we" did.

We'd be in a lot less of a pickle if people had been even a little more sensible about this stuff.

Posted By: Ivan Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
Originally Posted by Ivan

I dunno Steve... market activity is largely irrational - but I guess it could be said that there are a myriad of factors which can "spook" the market.

uh, oh....you said "spook"......off to the camps for you, Ivan.

LOL!
Posted By: DARBY Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
Thanks for validating my thoughts that the term "spook" is pc these days. I have the feeling the stock market and the economy are spooked. grin
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
PC is a form of mental illness

Originally Posted by 284LUVR
"spook" is now PC I believe.Clint used it in Gran Torino and there was no fallout from it.

Whatever Clint sez I believe.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
The financial crisis was cause by the government which forced banks to loan money to people who could not afford their loans. This allowed people to qualify at the teaser rate and after 2 years they were hit with an increase to market rate + 3% interest.

Now 2 years before the election the Republicans wanted to tighten up these rules. However the Dims prevented this in the Senate where 33 senators can stop any action.

Obama will be the worst president ever. He lied to everyone when he used the economic emergency to ram the spendulas bill with out review and discussion. He did the same for the budget bill that just passed (I think). He lied to the country about transparency, 5 days to review bills online and no earmarks.

He really does not want the economy to improve. He wants to use the economic down turn to demonstrate the ineffectiveness of private economic solutions so that he can implement his government solutions to all of our problems.

Facism with a happy face.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
LBJ is one of the worst. He pretended to fight the war in Vietnam while thousands died. It just went on and on because he actively prevented us from trying to win. He did not declare an emergency so our most experienced troops left the military when we need them to fight. He prevented attacks on the north. He used the tit for tat strategy which is the most idiotic thing any president has done. I could go on and on.
Posted By: wldthg Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
ConradNY-- you are 100% right about the War. He tied the hands of the Military. His dealings with people and money, one would think he came out of the Windy City. I do expect our new Pres. to rank # 1 within 6 months. Web
Posted By: m21black Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
The current banking system was legislated in 1913 creates nothing but debt notes and will be the undoing of our Nation. The federal reserve is Un-Constitutional and is highly destructive to freedom.

What you are refering to is true but is only piling on to internationalist bankers folly.

Originally Posted by ConradNY
The financial crisis was cause by the government which forced banks to loan money to people who could not afford their loans. This allowed people to qualify at the teaser rate and after 2 years they were hit with an increase to market rate + 3% interest.

Now 2 years before the election the Republicans wanted to tighten up these rules. However the Dims prevented this in the Senate where 33 senators can stop any action.

Obama will be the worst president ever. He lied to everyone when he used the economic emergency to ram the spendulas bill with out review and discussion. He did the same for the budget bill that just passed (I think). He lied to the country about transparency, 5 days to review bills online and no earmarks.

He really does not want the economy to improve. He wants to use the economic down turn to demonstrate the ineffectiveness of private economic solutions so that he can implement his government solutions to all of our problems.

Facism with a happy face.
Posted By: sambubba Re: Worst President Ever? - 03/09/09
Jimmy Carter was the worst hands down, and he is still trying to muddy the waters. O'Hitler looks to be the reincarnation of Carter, only worse because he is a socialist/communist muslim and has the Pelosi/Reid army ready to do his battles. He is genuinely scary. He would love to rule the world.
© 24hourcampfire