Home
Carrie Prejean is so damn hot, that the gays are afraid she'll turn all the gay guys back to being heterosexual.
[Linked Image]
Only Jeff O could deny that she is a Goddess.....
[Linked Image]

My question is: why is Perez Hilton, a flaming homosexual, judging a women's beauty pageant?
I was wondering the same thing.
and yes she is extremely beautiful

Spot on,

Why should a man who says he is not attracted to women,be allowed to judge how attractive they are?

Perez has made it clear from his statements that he penalized this contestant because she did not share his political views. This cost her the Miss USA crown.

Donald Trump has invited Hilton to be a judge in the future and Hilton has indicated that he will be back. Trump and Hilton are both willing to do anything for publicity. The whole mess is disgusting IMHO.

hard to tell, need more proof.

(pictures)

Originally Posted by Cheesehunter
My question is: why is Perez Hilton, a flaming homosexual, judging a women's beauty pageant?
Exactly... Who in he!! was the moron that asked ANY gay guy to be a judge??

But not only is she a hottie, but she has the guts to tell the world what she believes in and stands tall for it.. And a quick bravo to Trump for seeing the same thing...
Originally Posted by northern_dave

(pictures)

+ 1000
(grin)
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
Why should a man who says he is not attracted to women,be allowed to judge how attractive they are?

Should there then be no heterosexual female judges either?

IMHO, being able to judge beauty doesn't have anything to do with one's sexual orientation...

Penny
Not at all,most heterosexual women know what an attractive woman looks like. Many of them have perfected it themselves.

A homosexual man literally doesn't have a clue.

I think you already know this stuff. grin
No silly. Female, heterosexual judges, are fine. It helps if they are hot, too.
Actually, I think that a homosexual man is probably more able to be objective than a heterosexual man. The heterosexual man will judge the woman who has the characteristics that he personally likes to be the most beautiful.

Penny
Originally Posted by Donald Trump owner of the Pageant
Prejean gave a "very, very honest answer when given a very tough question... It's the same answer that the president of the United States gave. It's the same answer that many people gave."

screw those degenerates with a political agenda
I'm still waiting for more proof, I'll keep checking back.....

I look at her and see a very attractive woman, to be sure. But she is just another interchangeable blonde that looks like so many others. I could pull several students out of my classes this past semester who could give her a run for the money.

I stopped watching beauty pageants long ago because the contestants all looked the same... boring.

Penny
Originally Posted by Calvin
she is a Goddess
She is that.
That was my question in the other Miss California thread. What does he know about what makes a woman attractive to men? crazy
All I can say is that you guys' heads are easily turned... grin

Penny
Trump wasn't advancing his political agenda. He was merely stating a fact. A jab, if you will, at the liberal media who are having a field day with Miss CA and her politically incorrect opinion, while giving obama (yet another) pass.
I'm still waiting for more proof, I'll keep checking back.....

Can I post a pic that has a nipple covered by a star? Don't want to offend Rick...
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
But she is just another interchangeable blonde

Penny

What does that mean? I didn't know there was an exchange program in place. Why was i not made aware of this?

I am furious.

If they have a homo judge they should have a butch dyke also...kinda balance things out.

She was asked a hot button ? with a no good way out answer.

Thinking they should have asked her which position she prefers.
Actually, I think that a homosexual man is probably more able to be objective than a heterosexual man. The heterosexual man will judge the woman who has the characteristics that he personally likes to be the most beautiful.

Penny
What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.
I am furious.

grin grin

Penny
homosexuality is a learned trait.
NO ONE is bron gay.
If being gay were genetic it would have already been bred out of the gene pool.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

Hmmmm.... I'm not going to get into that one, Hawk.

Penny
What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

I'll be damned.

almost 5 years on this forum & I didn't know I liked you until just now.

grin

It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

Hmmmm.... I'm not going to get into that one, Hawk.

Penny
????
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
If they have a homo judge they should have a butch dyke also...kinda balance things out.

She was asked a hot button ? with a no good way out answer.

Thinking they should have asked her which position she prefers.
Yap, 1 pole-smoker and one flap-jack licker. That would equal things up.

The Gays are always crying about something. Point is, normal people to not approve and never will. Same sex were not meant to cuddle together!

Penny
I agree with my fellow resident here.

(pictures)

[Linked Image]

(pictures)

[Linked Image]
hmm. still not sure. grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BMT

(pictures)

[Linked Image]

is she cross eyed?

cause i'm ok with that.

grin
????

Not going to get into a discussion about whether homosexuality is genetic or learned behavior. It would be a hijack of this thread, and nobody has offered any proof (although I do have my own thoughts on the matter wink ).

Penny
Originally Posted by BMT

(pictures)

[Linked Image]
Now that's a pretty picture.
I look at her and see a very attractive woman, to be sure. But she is just another interchangeable blonde that looks like so many others. I could pull several students out of my classes this past semester who could give her a run for the money.

I stopped watching beauty pageants long ago because the contestants all looked the same... boring.

Penny

Well there's nothing finer than a hot blonde that pokes her finger in a buffalo pie to see how fresh it is. Now thats sporting.
this is all very good evidence.

now i would like to learn more about this "exchange program" that Penny speaks of?

grin

Penny

I suspect that was the intent of having a pole smoker on the judging panel - alleged objectivity.

Even worse than having a dude that goes for other dudes, is that the pole smoking dude they chose also happens to be an A-hole......IMO.
Originally Posted by BMT

(pictures)

[Linked Image]

That is a very 'classy' photo.
I like it!
smile
????

Not going to get into a discussion about whether homosexuality is genetic or learned behavior. It would be a hijack of this thread, and nobody has offered any proof (although I do have my own thoughts on the matter wink ).

Penny
I think there's some evidence that effeminacy is a trait a man could be born with (likely hormonal in nature), however there are lots of purely heterosexual men who are effeminate, so effeminacy is not a direct (physiological) cause of homosexuality in men. The same can likely be said for "Butchness" or "Tomboyism" in women.
Beginning around age 13 I realized that I was definitely a lesbian...

Hawk-
What you seem to be unaware of, is the latest research on homosexuality:

Research has shown that about of all homosexual males are born that way and have absolutely no control over their sexual orientation.

The other half were sucked into it.
wink
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Beginning around age 13 I realized that I was definitely a lesbian...
[Linked Image]
Hmm, should explain that, shouldn't I? blush

Just sayin' I started liking plaid, sleeveless shirts is all...

Penny

Agree 100%
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Hmm, should explain that, shouldn't I? blush

Just sayin' I started liking plaid, sleeveless shirts is all...
Does your wallet have a chain on it? laugh
Originally Posted by ironbender

Hawk-
What you seem to be unaware of, is the latest research on homosexuality:

Research has shown that about of all homosexual males are born that way and have absolutely no control over their sexual orientation.

The other half were sucked into it.
wink

laugh laugh
????

Penny

The only proof I need is that God hates homosexuality, not homosexuals themselves, says so in teh Good Book. God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.

Well, He created me... and I'm far from perfect. My human nature is flawed, just like everyone else's. Why couldn't a desire for homosexuality come from that, just like a desire to lie, cheat, or steal?

But if we're going to get into a discussion of this, we really should start it up in a separate thread where we're not hijacking the discussion of Miss California.

Penny

Hawk is correct,it was considered a form of mental illness,a personality disorder.

The science did not change,homosexuals in a series of 'protests'that used riot like mob tactics to disturb the meetings of mental health professionals caused them to just avoid the subject rather than have their meetings ruined every year.

But they are still prone to acts of extreme emotional instability.Gay men tend to kill their former partners in very imaginative ways with novel tools like scissors.

Although the most effective methods they use now involve AIDS and Hepatitis C.

Male homosexuals tend to much shorter life spans and much higher rates of STDs than the general population. It is certainly not a healthy alternative lifestyle contrary to the carefully crafted public relations image you see in the sympathetic liberal media.

So no,they are not a good,objective judge of a woman's attractiveness.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The only proof I need is that God hates homosexuality, not homosexuals themselves, says so in teh Good Book. God wouldn't create something he hates, therefore it's a learned behaviour as previously mentioned.
Good point. It wouldn't be a sin if it weren't a matter of choice.

Hawk is correct,it was considered a form of mental illness,a personality disorder.

The science did not change,homosexuals in a series of 'protests'that used riot like mob tactics to disturb the meetings of mental health professionals caused them to just avoid the subject rather than have their meetings ruined every year.

But they are still prone to acts of extreme emotional instability.Gay men tend to kill their former partners in very imaginative ways with novel tools like scissors.

Although the most effective methods they use now involve AIDS and Hepatitis C.

Male homosexuals tend to much shorter life spans and much higher rates of STDs than the general population. It is certainly not a healthy alternative lifestyle contrary to the carefully crafted public relations image you see in the sympathetic liberal media.

So no,they are not a good,objective judge of a woman's attractiveness.

+10000

now does anybody have any more pictures?

I logged on to report on Hornady's 7th ed reloading manual. Got through this whole thread before i remembered why I logged on. Nope. I don't have any wisdom on this 'cept she seems to be pretty tough. Might make a vice-pres. candidate - gotta be tough in this country to have an opinion. I was glad to see the tolerance granted to her considering that is what I've been expected to show.
Bones.
But she is just another interchangeable blonde

Penny

What does that mean? I didn't know there was an exchange program in place. Why was i not made aware of this?

I am furious.

yeah, can I like, swap a brunette for a blonde?
None of them really are blonde. wink
I prefer brunettes myself.
Except for blondes with brown eyes- something about them just does it for me...
grin
She said she did not remember all that she did when she was 16 ("Do you remember all the things you did when you were 16?� she asked). I now 67 years old and I'm certain would remember if I posed semi-nude.

I wonder what else she does not remember.
The libiot lemmings hate Miss Prejean for the same reason that they hate Sarah Palin � she's lethally gorgeous with a brain that dares to disagree with their pet preferences.
If she looked like Barbara Mikulski, they'd ignore her,
and
if she opined like Kathleen Sibelius, they'd adore her.
I can't quite visualize that...can you show us some pictures of blondes with brown eyes?
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I can't quite visualize that...can you show us some pictures of blondes with brown eyes?

[Linked Image]
Its hard for us old timers to believe America has fallen to this level. Its hard not to feel bad for Miss Prejean the way she as been attacked. Trump must be having a field day with all the publicity. Why would he change anything for next years pageant when the media is providing a free build up.
Never mind.. whistle.thanks anyway...

I crack myself up . . . . . BMT

Most blonds will have at least one. blush
Originally Posted by BMT

I crack myself up . . . . . BMT

+++++++++++++++++++

And me, too! Excellent response that even had BB busting a gut,I'm sure!
Trump is letting her keep her job as Miss Kalifornia . I like it when she brings up the fact that the President shares her view at the two minute point of the video. It doesn't really matter though, every homo in America voted for him anyway.

Mike
Originally Posted by mathman

Most blonds will have at least one. blush

Quite true. Hopefully this thread doesn't go down that road.

IMHO, being able to judge beauty doesn't have anything to do with one's sexual orientation...

Perhaps , however in this instance the judge let his own bias become a factor. Didn't he ??

Mike
You guys just don't gt it, do you?

Obama said the same thing during the campaign about marriage, and the same losers made him president.

If she had came out and said that she was a Progressive Fascist just like Obama, she would have been been wearing the winners crown and nobody would know her.
Don't you have to have come from Beirut to be one.....?

ie: Taiwan = Taiwanese or China = Chinese.
National Treasure....

[Linked Image]
Um, national treasures... pluralcool

Guess thry needed someone to judge the hair styles. grin

tom

How about her . . .

[Linked Image]
I think the real issue here is not what some queer said about Carrie, but whether she chose the proper size implants for her recent breast "augmentation".

Now I realize there's a broad range of opinion among the members here on the Campfire with respect to what the appropriate bosom size should be, but after studying Carrie's bikini pictures VERY carefully, I have concluded that she should have gone at least two cup sizes larger.

Discussions about boob size can often get quite heated (similar to the ongoing 30.06 vs .270 debate), since there are the "small and perky" advocates and there are those that believe "bigger is always better".

And you can probably tell that I kinda run with the latter crowd........

What say you?
BMT,
I just love that little darlin'

Got an azz like a hunnerd dollar huntin' dog.....
Originally Posted by BMT

How about her . . .

[Linked Image]

Now that is more along the lines of what I was thinking of, BMT.
(grin)
Originally Posted by ringworm
NO ONE is bron gay.

The heck you say! That explains my yellow tomcat's like of humping nothing but other tomcats. Somebody "learned" him that trait.
nemesis,

You are absolutely right about faulting Miss Cali USA's choice with respect to her implants. Instead of getting the weird-looking oranges she got put in, she should have left good enough alone and just gone with push-up bras and a little padding (and that apparently was good enough for her to be selected Miss Cali USA). Alternatively she could have gone to a better cosmetic surgeon and had bigger ones put in. At any rate, she chose VERY poorly on her implants and her surgeon because her chest looked much better before, and that's never a good thing when there has been unnatural material added to the body.
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
nemesis,

You are absolutely right about faulting Miss Cali USA's choice with respect to her implants. Instead of getting the weird-looking oranges she got put in, she should have left good enough alone and just gone with push-up bras and a little padding (and that apparently was good enough for her to be selected Miss Cali USA). Alternatively she could have gone to a better cosmetic surgeon and had bigger ones put in. At any rate, she chose VERY poorly on her implants and her surgeon because her chest looked much better before, and that's never a good thing when there has been unnatural material added to the body.

You guys are harsh.

Me likes her both ways.

BMT
Homosexual men know what a good looking women looks like. That's not the problem. The problem is radicals who are using homosexuality as a soapbox for political purposes.

I know homosexual men who have platonic relationships with women and these are not ugly looking women either. There are bi-sexual men out there as well and they know what a good looking women looks like too. You guys need to take your blinders off.
I enjoyed noticing a few other yummy parts. No negative here with respect to how much would be yummier where.
If she had rolled up a sock and stuck it in her pantie she would have gotten the homo judge vote
I don't know anything about homosexual men, Derby Dude, you'll have to tell us about that; but if I had seen the pictures in this thread out in bright sunlight, I'd probably have burnt corneas by now. No blinders on, here... grin
I could pull several students out of my classes this past semester who could give her a run for the money.

Penny

Penny,
Can I audit your class, please?!?
grin
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Now why in the world would you want to do that???? blush blush eek grin

Penny

Think Jessica Simpson...

Penny
Originally Posted by 340boy
Penny,
Can I audit your class, please?!?
grin

grin

Go to any college campus and walk around; mine is no different from anywhere else...

Penny
Originally Posted by Junior1942
Originally Posted by ringworm
NO ONE is bron gay.

The heck you say! That explains my yellow tomcat's like of humping nothing but other tomcats. Somebody "learned" him that trait.
Just because your cat wasn't born homosexual doesn't mean someone taught him to be homosexual. Maladaptation occurs for all sorts of reasons (not just from being taught) other than heredity. For example, do you think people are born to be attracted to small children? How about foot fetishism? How about compulsive shoplifting? Do you suppose we could isolate a gene for each of those maladaptations? Yet none of them needed to be taught, per se.

I'll be damned.

grin

I completely agree with his observation...
Instead of registering beforehand as is standard for college admissions, many here would have to register after our first day, but more likely as registered SO's, with our mug shots and all.......grin.

And you're right....any college campus. I also live in a university town. My driving becomes much more by curb feel during the months the university is in session.

Very dangerous.................
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The libiot lemmings hate Miss Prejean for the same reason that they hate Sarah Palin � she's lethally gorgeous with a brain that dares to disagree with their pet preferences.
If she looked like Barbara Mikulski, they'd ignore her,
and
if she opined like Kathleen Sibelius, they'd adore her.

Another man I completely agree with...

Me thinks your cat needs to be shot...
I never realized just how many homophobic men there were out there.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Now why in the world would you want to do that???? blush blush eek grin

Penny

Because most men have real thing for blondes. I know men married to wonderful women except the women are brunettes or red heads. What's the man's major complaint. gee I wish they were blondes.
Take a man who has two daughters, one brunette and one blonde, I'll guarantee you that 9 times out of 10 the dad will favor the blonde over the brunette. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

It follows the same pattern as many of the men on here who would tar and feather a homosexual man but would watch two women go at with a big smirk on their face and bulge in their pants. Go figure.
Kudos to Trump for the smack-down of Perez "I wish my name was Paris" Hilton. I think she was set up from the get-go by that jerk just to keep her from winning IMHO. It pisses him off that he couldn't look that good with a boob job. I keep hoping for a back lash to the gay rights agenda in big way so they can run back into the closet.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Because most men have real thing for blondes.

I guess I'm married to the exception, so good for me! laugh

Penny

I'll be damned.

grin

you kids get a room!

blush

Sycamore
I think Miss Cali is attractive, albeit a little bottlenecked for me.

Blondes really do have more fun<grin>.....
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I never realized just how many homophobic men there were out there.

I'd rather be homophobic than homophilic.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ironbender

I'd rather be homophobic than homophilic.

EXACTLY!!

Should there then be no heterosexual female judges either?

I like you, Penny - a limited amount of cluelessness is endearing. wink
She once said that she was raised a Christian and that she was upholding her beliefs. I too, was raised a Christian, but must have missed the part where you are expected to strip when a camera appears.
I think that topics such as gay rights, abortion, religion, and politics should be left out of the questioning. Employers don't ask these questions during job interviews because it causes bias.

Also, I think she should have gone with slightly bigger implants, but that's just me. Beachballs, no. Softballs, yes.
© 24hourcampfire