Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
nemesis,

You are absolutely right about faulting Miss Cali USA's choice with respect to her implants. Instead of getting the weird-looking oranges she got put in, she should have left good enough alone and just gone with push-up bras and a little padding (and that apparently was good enough for her to be selected Miss Cali USA). Alternatively she could have gone to a better cosmetic surgeon and had bigger ones put in. At any rate, she chose VERY poorly on her implants and her surgeon because her chest looked much better before, and that's never a good thing when there has been unnatural material added to the body.

GB1

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
nemesis,

You are absolutely right about faulting Miss Cali USA's choice with respect to her implants. Instead of getting the weird-looking oranges she got put in, she should have left good enough alone and just gone with push-up bras and a little padding (and that apparently was good enough for her to be selected Miss Cali USA). Alternatively she could have gone to a better cosmetic surgeon and had bigger ones put in. At any rate, she chose VERY poorly on her implants and her surgeon because her chest looked much better before, and that's never a good thing when there has been unnatural material added to the body.

You guys are harsh.

Me likes her both ways.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Homosexual men know what a good looking women looks like. That's not the problem. The problem is radicals who are using homosexuality as a soapbox for political purposes.

I know homosexual men who have platonic relationships with women and these are not ugly looking women either. There are bi-sexual men out there as well and they know what a good looking women looks like too. You guys need to take your blinders off.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I enjoyed noticing a few other yummy parts. No negative here with respect to how much would be yummier where.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If she had rolled up a sock and stuck it in her pantie she would have gotten the homo judge vote

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't know anything about homosexual men, Derby Dude, you'll have to tell us about that; but if I had seen the pictures in this thread out in bright sunlight, I'd probably have burnt corneas by now. No blinders on, here... grin

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
I could pull several students out of my classes this past semester who could give her a run for the money.

Penny

Penny,
Can I audit your class, please?!?
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
yeah, can I like, swap a brunette for a blonde?

Now why in the world would you want to do that???? blush blush eek grin

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I can't quite visualize that...can you show us some pictures of blondes with brown eyes?

Think Jessica Simpson...

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 340boy
Penny,
Can I audit your class, please?!?
grin

grin

Go to any college campus and walk around; mine is no different from anywhere else...

Penny

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Junior1942
Originally Posted by ringworm
homosexuality is a learned trait.
NO ONE is bron gay.
If being gay were genetic it would have already been bred out of the gene pool.

The heck you say! That explains my yellow tomcat's like of humping nothing but other tomcats. Somebody "learned" him that trait.
Just because your cat wasn't born homosexual doesn't mean someone taught him to be homosexual. Maladaptation occurs for all sorts of reasons (not just from being taught) other than heredity. For example, do you think people are born to be attracted to small children? How about foot fetishism? How about compulsive shoplifting? Do you suppose we could isolate a gene for each of those maladaptations? Yet none of them needed to be taught, per se.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

I'll be damned.

almost 5 years on this forum & I didn't know I liked you until just now.

grin

I completely agree with his observation...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Instead of registering beforehand as is standard for college admissions, many here would have to register after our first day, but more likely as registered SO's, with our mug shots and all.......grin.

And you're right....any college campus. I also live in a university town. My driving becomes much more by curb feel during the months the university is in session.

Very dangerous.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The libiot lemmings hate Miss Prejean for the same reason that they hate Sarah Palin � she's lethally gorgeous with a brain that dares to disagree with their pet preferences.
If she looked like Barbara Mikulski, they'd ignore her,
and
if she opined like Kathleen Sibelius, they'd adore her.

Another man I completely agree with...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The heck you say! That explains my yellow tomcat's like of humping nothing but other tomcats. Somebody "learned" him that trait.

Me thinks your cat needs to be shot...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I never realized just how many homophobic men there were out there.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
yeah, can I like, swap a brunette for a blonde?

Now why in the world would you want to do that???? blush blush eek grin

Penny

Because most men have real thing for blondes. I know men married to wonderful women except the women are brunettes or red heads. What's the man's major complaint. gee I wish they were blondes.
Take a man who has two daughters, one brunette and one blonde, I'll guarantee you that 9 times out of 10 the dad will favor the blonde over the brunette. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

It follows the same pattern as many of the men on here who would tar and feather a homosexual man but would watch two women go at with a big smirk on their face and bulge in their pants. Go figure.

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Kudos to Trump for the smack-down of Perez "I wish my name was Paris" Hilton. I think she was set up from the get-go by that jerk just to keep her from winning IMHO. It pisses him off that he couldn't look that good with a boob job. I keep hoping for a back lash to the gay rights agenda in big way so they can run back into the closet.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Because most men have real thing for blondes.

I guess I'm married to the exception, so good for me! laugh

Penny

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What you're not taking into consideration is that homosexuality is a mental illness (only removed from the psychiatric DSM due to rioting outside the meeting hall where the newest edition was being planned). It doesn't only effect which sex they are attracted to. It's a pervasive personality disorder.

I'll be damned.

almost 5 years on this forum & I didn't know I liked you until just now.

grin

you kids get a room!

blush

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,122
Posts18,522,927
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.