Home
Rush makes a good point. Says that the Democrats didn't have enough time to prepare to steal this election because till just a short time ago, they thought it was a lock. Ordinarily, Dems use all kinds of cheats to steal close elections, but none were prepared in time for this one.
That's a good thing
They can still screw with him afterwards tho.
Not seat him before the vote or such crap.
I was wondering why no one on Fox had said much about Acorn coming in to register and bus voters. I gotta figure it's just too cold and nasty for those criminals to be out.
Good. They'll really pay for that. Moderate Democrats are really going out on a limb even thinking about electing this guy. How do you think they'll act if they vote him in and "their" party screws them?
Dudes, he hasn't won yet.
Yep they are in awe at why a dem would not fill Teddy's seat.

I loved the question asked to Brown on how he could run for the senate seat vacated by teddy and be against the health care bill.

His answer was something like

With all due respect this is not Mr, kennedys seat, it is not my seat, it is the american peoples seat. The Dem had no response. laugh
I was wondering why no one on Fox had said much about Acorn coming in to register and bus voters. I gotta figure it's just too cold and nasty for those criminals to be out.

Factions of Acorn are splitting off and operating under new names now, there probably still lurking around the poll's, just temporally under the radar!

Phil

They quoted a lady at the pole exit. She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats. Said she voted for Coakley to " keep the balance".
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Yep they are in awe at why a dem would not fill Teddy's seat.

I loved the question asked to Brown on how he could run for the senate seat vacated by teddy and be against the health care bill.

His answer was something like

With all due respect this is not Mr, kennedys seat, it is not my seat, it is the american peoples seat. The Dem had no response. laugh

Along the same lines, he was asked if he was running so that his vote would be the vote to kill the health care bill. Mr Brown used the same logic and replied that it was the peoples vote, not his.
Balance? Demos idea of balance is, "what they want right now"!

Alan

Ahem, not a done deal yet....
Yep. It isn't over yet. Rush said the Independents split 69/31 in Mass, that makes this an even race.

Sure is funny how D's keep winning recounts, like in WA and MN.

Affirmative on ACORN; they're splintering as they've become unpopular.

Wook
She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats

That is exactly why I'm not looking for any change in the seat here... Every Dem in the state knows exactly what is going to be given up here if they don't make a show of force..

Just don't believe it's going to happen!

Phil
If Brown can win in Mass he can win anywhere.

Think about it.

just cause you guys in California have given up all hope, does not mean everyone has. smile
Originally Posted by SU35

Think about it.

I think that this a temporary thing. When the seat comes up for reelection the Dems will be gunning for him.. If he wins now.. it will be a hard seat to hold.
Originally Posted by SU35

Think about it.

I was thinking along the same lines a couple of days ago. Our savior from the filibuster proof marxist congress also being our savior from the marxist?
Originally Posted by Greyghost
She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats

That is exactly why I'm not looking for any change in the seat here... Every Dem in the state knows exactly what is going to be given up here if they don't make a show of force..

Just don't believe it's going to happen!

Phil
I do! grin
If it's a close race, Dems will keep re-counting till they win. There's no such thing as a fair election anymore.
My thoughts are that even if Brown loses the race, if the margin is less than 1%, that's a message that anyone running this November is going to remember. Will it add up to only 49 "yeah" votes in the Senate when it comes time to vote on Obamacare???

Last time I crossed the California state line instead of the sign we've got that says, "Welcome to Kansas" there was a sign saying "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here".
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Last time I crossed the California state line instead of the sign we've got that says, "Welcome to Kansas" there was a sign saying "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here".
laugh Dante's Inferno? Or Paradise Lost?
Dudes, he hasn't won yet.

I know, being an ex-ballplayer you guys are scaring me, it's like everyone is talking what a great no-hitter it was with one out in the ninth.
I'm sure the DNC, and their Acorn and SEIU brownshirts, have sort of a template for election fraud they can throw into action on short notice, but it won't be as effective or as hard to detect as the better planned, long prepared ones like they did for the presidential election.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh Dante's Inferno? Or Paradise Lost?

The Inferno, Hawk!!
wink
RNC slipped 500k into the race in the last several weeks on the quiet too. Didn't want to let the Dems know we were making a big deal outta it.

Smart on their part.
Well, they may not have had time but they are fixen" to steal it! He comes the "ballot" problem Bull ShXX again!

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/po...me_ballots/srvc=home&position=recent
Brown has to win by more than the recount trigger or they will recount and muddy the election until it falls in their favor.
LA Times is already throwing Coakley under the bus-
Voter turnout, typically low in a special election, "is going to be much higher than everybody thought," said Raymond La Raja, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.

But La Raja said that regardless of the result, "the damage is done" for Democrats. "Every Democrat in the country should be upset with Martha Coakley. She's created challengers for all of them, challengers with money and a game plan."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-mass-senate19-2010jan19,3,5479823.story
© 24hourcampfire