Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Rush makes a good point. Says that the Democrats didn't have enough time to prepare to steal this election because till just a short time ago, they thought it was a lock. Ordinarily, Dems use all kinds of cheats to steal close elections, but none were prepared in time for this one.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That's a good thing
They can still screw with him afterwards tho.
Not seat him before the vote or such crap.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I was wondering why no one on Fox had said much about Acorn coming in to register and bus voters. I gotta figure it's just too cold and nasty for those criminals to be out.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good. They'll really pay for that. Moderate Democrats are really going out on a limb even thinking about electing this guy. How do you think they'll act if they vote him in and "their" party screws them?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dudes, he hasn't won yet.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yep they are in awe at why a dem would not fill Teddy's seat.

I loved the question asked to Brown on how he could run for the senate seat vacated by teddy and be against the health care bill.

His answer was something like

With all due respect this is not Mr, kennedys seat, it is not my seat, it is the american peoples seat. The Dem had no response. laugh

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I was wondering why no one on Fox had said much about Acorn coming in to register and bus voters. I gotta figure it's just too cold and nasty for those criminals to be out.

Factions of Acorn are splitting off and operating under new names now, there probably still lurking around the poll's, just temporally under the radar!

Phil

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
They quoted a lady at the pole exit. She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats. Said she voted for Coakley to " keep the balance".

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Yep they are in awe at why a dem would not fill Teddy's seat.

I loved the question asked to Brown on how he could run for the senate seat vacated by teddy and be against the health care bill.

His answer was something like

With all due respect this is not Mr, kennedys seat, it is not my seat, it is the american peoples seat. The Dem had no response. laugh

Along the same lines, he was asked if he was running so that his vote would be the vote to kill the health care bill. Mr Brown used the same logic and replied that it was the peoples vote, not his.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Balance? Demos idea of balance is, "what they want right now"!

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

IC B3

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ahem, not a done deal yet....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep. It isn't over yet. Rush said the Independents split 69/31 in Mass, that makes this an even race.

Sure is funny how D's keep winning recounts, like in WA and MN.

Affirmative on ACORN; they're splintering as they've become unpopular.

Wook

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats

That is exactly why I'm not looking for any change in the seat here... Every Dem in the state knows exactly what is going to be given up here if they don't make a show of force..

Just don't believe it's going to happen!

Phil

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If Brown can win in Mass he can win anywhere.

Think about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just cause you guys in California have given up all hope, does not mean everyone has. smile

Sam......

N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by SU35

Think about it.

I think that this a temporary thing. When the seat comes up for reelection the Dems will be gunning for him.. If he wins now.. it will be a hard seat to hold.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SU35

Think about it.

I was thinking along the same lines a couple of days ago. Our savior from the filibuster proof marxist congress also being our savior from the marxist?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
She stated she really didnt care for Mrs Coakley but she did care about keeping the fillibuster-proof majority for the Democrats

That is exactly why I'm not looking for any change in the seat here... Every Dem in the state knows exactly what is going to be given up here if they don't make a show of force..

Just don't believe it's going to happen!

Phil
I do! grin

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
If it's a close race, Dems will keep re-counting till they win. There's no such thing as a fair election anymore.

Dick
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My thoughts are that even if Brown loses the race, if the margin is less than 1%, that's a message that anyone running this November is going to remember. Will it add up to only 49 "yeah" votes in the Senate when it comes time to vote on Obamacare???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,934
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.