Home
Get outta that thread, it was meant for something else, and you are bringing it down. You have no absolutely no respect from anyone here on the board, you have proven time and time again that you are nothing but a little smart ass, that has no class. Go back to DU or where ever your types hang out, and quite hijacking that thread. I am dead serious, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna knock the dog schit outta you, and that is no friggin joke!
Wow, I guess I need to go see what that is all about.
Barkoff, he just shows what a true piece of crap he is
If you don't post a link you're a punk too. And I mean that.
the Page that pissed me off
The remark about Bart and inter species breeding?

I took that as a jab at Bart, not his gal. I must be missing something.
Les, are you certain you don't mean this page? 8th post down?

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3720593/6
It was a jab at Bart. And a funny one too.

Les, you crack me up. A regular tempest in a teapot. A bastion of civility, you are! JUST the guy to lecture others about it.

In other words, in case that was too hard to understand: bite me! grin
Whatever it was, was it so terrible that it can't just be re-posted here so the other half of us cheerleaders knows what the heck this girl fight is all about?
This is GREAT!

Let's have a discussion about civility around here! Oh please... can we?! I'm dead serious. I've given up. Too many here get their kicks mocking others, calling names, etc. At this point I'm just enjoying myself doing the same. Why the [bleep] not?

You guys truly want a civil Campfire, I am all for it.

Otherwise... feel my stinging wit and cry like little girls with sandy clams... which describes YOU right now, Les!

You are Teapot Boy. Hear your whine.

Bwa ha [bleep]' HA.
Well some are just better at being witty than others...but then again one must have the former to have humor.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This is GREAT!

Otherwise... feel my stinging wit....

If only. TFF
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Whatever it was, was it so terrible that it can't just be re-posted here so the other half of us cheerleaders knows what the heck this girl fight is all about?

Mark is talking about me and Miss Lynn.

I encourage you to read our entire interaction with her and draw your own conclusion. I have NO beef with Miss Lynn. Mark is all horned and is about to pull an out of context quote out of his butt, though. Mark my words. wink
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
This is GREAT!

If only. TFF

Oh, it stings. Want to see? I'll add you to my list of projects around here, if you'd like.

Just don't say I didn't warn ya.
Well there is that old adage...It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.
grin grin grin
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Get outta that thread, it was meant for something else, and you are bringing it down. You have no absolutely no respect from anyone here on the board, you have proven time and time again that you are nothing but a little smart ass, that has no class. Go back to DU or where ever your types hang out, and quite hijacking that thread. I am dead serious, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna knock the dog schit outta you, and that is no friggin joke!

Quoting this for posterity, since it's the 3rd time Teapot Boy has physically threatened me.

Keep going, little Teapot! Maybe if you just... get... MADDER... you'll win!

(alternatively, pull your head out of your ass and realize that you embody what you are railing about)

Teapot Boy. I like that. Won't be last time you hear it.

This looks like the beginning.

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3720593/11
Jeff
You don't impress me now and you never have.

BTW, your remark to Lynn was out of line, but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.
The remark about Bart and inter species breeding? I must be missing something.

Barkoff, Les et al---So is breeding with the same species taboo? My wife is the same species as me...although at times she might disagree. What species is your significant other? If species is too specific how about just the Phylum...Genus? I assume she's Animalia....I hope.

I do think you're missing something. Not trying to get in a pissin' match and not defending anyone. I do like knowin' why I should be worked up though....and find the "pack mentality" interesting but not to my likeing....bein' an Alpha doesn't lend itself to following others...a curse I'll deal with

Quoting this for posterity, since it's the 3rd time Teapot Boy has physically threatened me.

Keep going, little Teapot! Maybe if you just... get... MADDER... you'll win!

(alternatively, pull your head out of your ass and realize that you embody what you are railing about)

Teapot Boy. I like that. Won't be last time you hear it.

I would not stop now,......

put the hammer down, and tell the Fire where you're REALLY at,

........quite the dance you do,.....quite.

GTC
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Barkoff, Les et al---So is breeding with the same species taboo? My wife is the same species as me...although at times she might disagree. What species is your significant other? If species is too specific how about just the Phylum...Genus? I assume she's Animalia....I hope.

I do think you're missing something. Not trying to get in a pissin' match and not defending anyone. I do like knowin' why I should be worked up though....and find the "pack mentality" interesting but not to my likeing....bein' an Alpha doesn't lend itself to following others...a curse I'll deal with

Man I'm just falling farther into the abyss. I just wish somebody would have spelled the beef out, I left my decoder ring out in the car.
... but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.

Spot on right there.

Les, friendly advice here: water off a duck's back. Best way to handle Jeff_O. Don't give him the pleasure of your increased blood pressure. In one respect, he was correct. Miss Lynn is a big girl, and quite capable of taking care of herself.
"Quoting this for posterity, since it's the 3rd time Teapot Boy has physically threatened me."

........Dancing,...that's what I'm talkin' about.

A dancing spin artist,....with serious leftist proclivities feels "Threatened" on a conservative website,.....
jeez Jeff,.....maybe you should come over here outta' the bright light,...and have some Cocoa, and freshly baked cookies.

there,...is that better now ?

GTC
MMMM, seems there are many factors in this thread. 1st: the Alpha phenomenon is prevalent and those that know or think they are do not want to back down. 2nd: the pack mentality does not really seem to be something that the campfire folks subscribe to (those that are active). 3rd: Members do not pick on others unless they know that person and what the other person can and will tolerate and if some else steps in to try, then yes they will rally around and protect.
btw...who is teapot boy?
Jeff

BTW, your remark to Lynn was out of line, but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.

You mean when I gently teased her about how I'd have to tease her about her carpet-munching ways if she continued to insuate I was gay? Which she did first? You mean that?

You're smarter than this, Toltec. Your problem is, you try to impress your little pack of buddies around here- at the expense of the actual truth, sometimes, and always at the expense of civility. Over and over, you do this. Is it working?

Looks like YOU are a member of the Vagisil Brigade. Or should it be the Sandy Clam Posse? Hmmmm....

Grow some balls, Toltec.
Its not about comment about BB. He trashed talked to Miss Lynn. Uncalled for. She hed her own...let it go. No need to belabor the issue and make it important.
"BTW"

WTF asked YOU?

GTC

Man I'm just falling farther into the abyss. I just wish somebody would have spelled the beef out, I left my decoder ring out in the car.

Well then perhaps it's time for you to STFU.

You don't know what species your wife is?...and you're against inter-species breeding.

I'm afarid a decoder ring won't help buddy. Go find a clue and come back to us...
Jeff

You mean when I gently teased her about how I'd have to tease her about her carpet-munching ways if she continued to insuate I was gay? Which she did first? You mean that?

You're smarter than this, Toltec. Your problem is, you try to impress your little pack of buddies around here- at the expense of the actual truth, sometimes, and always at the expense of civility. Over and over, you do this. Is it working?

Looks like YOU are a member of the Vagisil Brigade. Or should it be the Sandy Clam Posse? Hmmmm....

Grow some balls, Toltec.

OK, there it is..do me a favor and post what she said to insinuate you were gay, then I'm done with my investigation on this matter and will send my report to Rick in the morning.
[Linked Image]
Good,....

like I said,...speak your mind,....don't hold back,....

it's about belonging to a fellowship, after all,....isn't it?

You tell us, JO,....speak your mind.

GTC

Well then perhaps it's time for you to STFU.

You don't know what species your wife is?...and you're against inter-species breeding.

STFU? Well, well, who voted you playground monitor?
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Spot on right there.

Les, friendly advice here: water off a duck's back. Best way to handle Jeff_O. Don't give him the pleasure of your increased blood pressure. In one respect, he was correct. Miss Lynn is a big girl, and quite capable of taking care of herself.

That's my impression of her too.

Good Lord this is funny. What hypocricy, what circular logic. I'm the azzhole for fighting back.

Some of you, just a few, not saying everyone but there are about 6 guys here who are PUSSIES. You'll pick on a guy, but if he fights back you b!tch like little liberals. Yeah YOU, Les!

Btw, I am Les' other half and I am able to use my thumbs, so I must be the same species and genus: a member of the races of Homo sapiens to be precise.
Originally Posted by Splash1SD
Btw, I am Les' other half and I am able to use my thumbs, so I must be the same species and genus: a member of the races of Homo sapiens to be precise.

Sorry Ma'm,...didn't know that.

GTC
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Spot on right there.

I think the defining parameter might be WHO

.........VOTED,.....

FOR

......WHOM ?

Your screwed, JO,....whatever mouthing off,...and other stunts you have left in you,....you are SCREWED.

Why challenge this place,....Obama voter ?

....you lose.

GTC

That's my impression of her too.

Good Lord this is funny. What hypocricy, what circular logic. I'm the azzhole for fighting back.

Some of you, just a few, not saying everyone but there are about 6 guys here who are PUSSIES. You'll pick on a guy, but if he fights back you b!tch like little liberals. Yeah YOU, Les!

No worries, I am not thin skinned as some.
Thank you, Ma'm.

GTC
You wouldn't recognize, the truth if it hit you over the head because it has and you didn't. I don't try to impress anyone. It's transference on your part.

The particular phrase you chose in a thread dedicated to wives and gfs is offensive to many ladies and was ill-placed.

I don't think I'm a member of any brigade, but now you've gone and gotten on the bad side of the clique. Oh for the days when you just disliked me and Steely

My balls are adequate, thanks for caring.

I don't think I've been uncivil this evening.

Come on make em say OOPS again.

Your screwed, JO,....whatever mouthing off,...and other stunts you have left in you,....you are SCREWED.

Why challenge this place,....Obama voter ?

....you lose.

Well there it is, Jeff leave your pom-poms by the door on you way out, you're off the team.

OK, there it is..do me a favor and post what she said to insinuate you were gay, then I'm done with my investigation on this matter and will send my report to Rick in the morning.

smile

Here you go. I'd said I thought Bart is a closet homo.

Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
]

I suspect that your suspicion may come from a unsung desire you have....

Oh don't YOU start in! grin Then I'd have to tease you about your carpet-munching ways!

Bart deserves every iota of [bleep] I toss his way, and then some.

--------------------------------

Anyway I suspect ol' Bart doth protest too much. wink

Not that I CARE what poles the guy chooses to service mind you. I'm an openminded sort.

But if he wants to "play normal" with a pretty gal, that's ok too. Guy like him has to keep up appearances and all.
Crossfire, like I said, "no worries".
Run your mouth HARDER,....make more NOISE,.....

what ARE you ?

I mean, we knew you were an idiot,.....WTF would you throttle

back your proof / verification of that ?

You can do it, man,........ya' just gotta' have FAITH.

GTC
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're a real winner too,.....what?

GTC
You wouldn't recognize, the truth if it hit you over the head because it has and you didn't. I don't try to impress anyone. It's transference on your part.

The particular phrase you chose in a thread dedicated to wives and gfs is offensive to many ladies and was ill-placed.

I don't think I'm a member of any brigade, but now you've gone and gotten on the bad side of the clique. Oh for the days when you just disliked me and Steely

My balls are adequate, thanks for caring.

I don't think I've been uncivil this evening.

"The horror!" A remark that might... gasp... offend the ladies! And on that bastion of non-discriminitory, non-sexually-offensive-dialog that is the Hunter's Campfire! Gasp!

Whatever shall we do?

I know... how about you wipe down your faux high-minded hypocritical ass with some Vagisil, to reduce the inflamation that is bugging you, and you STFU? How about that?

Laffin' at your feeble BS, Toltec. Gonna have to do better'n THAT.
No need.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're a real winner too,.....what?

GTC

LOL...don't poke me when its not you're turn. If "foot in mouth" man_up and take it...what!
Shouldn't you be out stretching cases for some cheap rifle that wasn't chambered properly?

....at four times the grief / energy / potential accuracy of what just buying the right rifle to begin with would yield?

Mebbe you're the wrong "Charlie", and I've mistaken you for someone else

if so ,....appologies,

it'll be interesting to see where this goes.

GTC
Well I dunno. Im Chili Charlie from Gebhardt chili.

TexMexToGo

[Linked Image]
I have this picture in my head, seeing as Les is all horned up to kick some ASS and all!!!

Anyways, I'm seeing Les, all fired up doing air karate chops in his den. "Ha!" says he as he smacks my insoucient cheek. "Hoooo-YA!" as he crushes me with a mighty swat of his mighty arm from his bad mighty self.

The Playstation glows in the background. Or is it a Wii?

It's cracking me up. Anyone else see that?
I'm picturing Crossfire, but the sound for the movie is all messed up. Like a badly-dubbed foriegn language and the lips don't move right to the words. I'm still trying to understand the plot... and the point...
I need to have night that I can't sleep more ofter.....
So this is the late night fire. Who would have thought?
There was a time I'd write the last few days off to somebody tapping a bad keg, but I've never seen a keg last this long.
Thanks be to Les for flipping his lid <grin>....
It was a jab at Bart. And a funny one too.

Les, you crack me up. A regular tempest in a teapot. A bastion of civility, you are! JUST the guy to lecture others about it.

In other words, in case that was too hard to understand: bite me! grin

Yer makin' Lee24 look like a fine fella.
Cant we all just get along?

I wouldn't screw with Les. He'll kung fu your azz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A
[/quote]Oh, it stings. Want to see? I'll add you to my list of projects around here, if you'd like.

Just don't say I didn't warn ya. [/quote]

This is your problem douchebag. Add to your list? WTF? Like Brooks and Lee, go crawl back under the turd from which you came. You single-handedly ruined the wives thread by continually attacking others. Its one thing to take a shot at someone, no problem, but Jeff you.....[Linked Image]
......every time
Originally Posted by HuntKY
You single-handedly attempted to ruined the wives thread by continually attacking others.

Fixed it for ya.

Only if folks let him...
Here's my wedding cake...
[Linked Image]

Nice...
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Here's my wedding cake...
[Linked Image]

Nice...

Yeah, the buck, and the little buck.

eek.
Here ya go Jeff. Thank me later.

[Linked Image]

On one hand you're right, we tend to respect these kind of threads on the Campfire. On the other hand, Bart jumping into other threads with his internet bully boy attitude and making cyberspace threats tends to engender juvenile behavior......

Casey
This is GREAT!

Let's have a discussion about civility around here! Oh please... can we?! I'm dead serious. I've given up. Too many here get their kicks mocking others, calling names, etc. At this point I'm just enjoying myself doing the same. Why the [bleep] not?

Otherwise... feel my stinging wit and cry like little girls with sandy clams... which describes YOU right now, Les!

Bwa ha [bleep]' HA.

Jeff,

Regardless, we respect the family threads--it was the wrong thread to make your play.

Casey
It's as simple as that and glaringly lost on the simple.
Exactly.
I am dead serious, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna knock the dog schit outta you, and that is no friggin joke!

Making physical threats over the internet don't work, Les--it drags you down to level where you don't want to be. I'm serious too.

Casey
This place reminds me of a few bars I've been to, in years gone by, on a Sat. nite. Way too much testosterone as the nite wears on.....grin

maddog

I'm the azzhole for fighting back.

Nope....you're just an assshole...period.

I'm done with my investigation on this matter and will send my report to Rick in the morning.

I'm confused. I thought only Lee did that.
Mark is all horned and is about to pull an out of context quote out of his butt, though. wink

now that there is an ugly image to conjure up.

in the new spirit of campfire civility, let me just say....

blow me, Jeff, you liberal puke wink you and your furrin' telescopes

Just remember Barkoff--SYSOPS is the power behind the throne... grin

Casey
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Mark is all horned and is about to pull an out of context quote out of his butt, though. wink

now that there is an ugly image to conjure up.

in the new spirit of campfire civility, let me just say....

blow me, Jeff, you liberal puke wink you and your furrin' telescopes

Stop it.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
This is GREAT!

Bwa ha [bleep]' HA.

Jeff,

Regardless, we respect the family threads--it was the wrong thread to make your play.

Casey

Casey, agreed.

Jeff, you screwed up, plain and simple, regardless of what other people have said to you in the past.
You take the 'they did it to me, so I can give it back ten-fold' bit too far, IMO.
Just a question, mom called me and asked I was last night, I had one beer with dinner. Who here believes me, she doesn't? frown
Steve, and all, I apologize for perpetuating and giving "He who is now and forever on ignore" an opportunity to continue his bullschitt attitude.

Ahhh, I feel better now, it's rather cathartic, the act of finally putting the putz on Ignore and making this place much easier to visit.

Mark
Just a question, mom called me and asked I was last night, I had one beer with dinner. Who here believes me, she doesn't? frown

Your own mom even....shameful..... laugh grin

Casey
The remark about Bart and inter species breeding?

I took that as a jab at Bart, not his gal. I must be missing something.
That's how I took it too.
Otherwise... feel my stinging wit
So, you reading a book about wit or taking an on line course or something?

Bwa ha [bleep]' HA.

Maybe you can get your money back.
I thought the original jest by Jeff was just a funny poke at Bart, BTW. Didn't seem to desecrate the "family thread" to me but maybe I'm just not sensitive enough.

Now, the picture of the wedding cake with the same sex deer couple on it.....that was disgusting and has no place on a family forum.

JMHO

BTW somebody could make a fortune if they could get the Massengill/Vagisil concession around here lately.

laugh
Your mom sounds like a character, Les and I mean that in the best possible way.
wink
340 I come by it honestly, genetics, don't ya know. wink Naw Steve, this pretty much started about something dipschit the king said to Lynn, not Bart, he's a big boy, but what Jeff said, is not something you say to women period. Les
Jeff O is exactly what he is.. The biggest internet outdoors dumbphuck..
340 I come by it honestly, genetics, don't ya know. wink Naw Steve, this pretty much started about something dipschit the king said to Lynn, not Bart, he's a big boy, but what Jeff said, is not something you say to women period. Les
I like Lynn, but you have to admit that she joined the pile-on with her eyes wide open.
I agree Tim, but the pack mentality thing awaits around every corner as well.....with zeal. More than a few feel entitled here, for whatever reasons.

Seems we just had a thread based on this stuff occuring all too often. Well...........seems the Swine flu didn't fare as well........grin.

After-season blues, too much idle time on some hands and depression, I suppose. Some not gettin' enough, some partaking of too much. Inappropriate comment which off the cuff went a bit too fast and far and threats which were sent with same.

If I shared any campfire that it's members acted like this, especially as often as it occurs here, I'd gladly sleep with the horses, rather than their azzes...........wink.

Bad blood all 'round.........been that way for quite awhile and isn't gettin' any better......fast.

Worse and better comments been made here at the 'Fire, but not all get this type of attention.......either way.

Chivalry it ain't, seems it isn't necessary as well. Don't have many problems with many here, but 'spect that if I did, that ONE person and I could figure it out.....or not.

What starts out as a UFC fight soon becomes a tag team event. Crowds seem to enjoy the latter so much more, for whatever reason.

Just sayin'..............
Originally Posted by rrroae

Your kung fu is weak!!

this place reminds me of watching the big gang of [bleep] at Monkey Hill at the Audubon Zoo.....it'll be all quiet and peaceful and then, for no obvious reason, the monkeys are all going batshit, throwing poop and screaming, running in circles and climbing trees.....then it dies down for a while...then it starts again.
this place reminds me of watching the big gang of [bleep] at Monkey Hill at the Audubon Zoo.....it'll be all quiet and peaceful and then, for no obvious reason, the monkeys are all going batshit, throwing poop and screaming, running in circles and climbing trees.....then it dies down for a while...then it starts again.

Dude, we have Les. What else do you expect?
this place reminds me of watching the big gang of [bleep] at Monkey Hill at the Audubon Zoo
=============================

Or after about two hours into one of your depositions of those you proudly represent.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I like Lynn, but you have to admit that she joined the pile-on with her eyes wide open.

I like her as well but you're right, she did join the gang up.

Still, Jeff knows better. Women are off limits. On the other hand, the fellas who started the whole thing deserved to get crap back and I don't hold that against Jeff one bit.
I have tried real hard in the last while to keep calm and sensible, but sorry jeff_O just pizzes me off! I have him on ignore, but someone had to quote his comment, and that just caused me to go back and open his posts. Les

On one hand you're right, we tend to respect these kind of threads on the Campfire. On the other hand, Bart jumping into other threads with his internet bully boy attitude and making cyberspace threats tends to engender juvenile behavior......
Casey

I'm wondering....
If you cry "internet bully" enough times,does it make it true?
Les,Les don't wrestle with Pigs!
Originally Posted by magnumb
I agree Tim, but the pack mentality thing awaits around every corner as well.....with zeal. More than a few feel entitled here, for whatever reasons.

Seems we just had a thread based on this stuff occuring all too often. Well...........seems the Swine flu didn't fare as well........grin.

After-season blues, too much idle time on some hands and depression, I suppose. Some not gettin' enough, some partaking of too much. Inappropriate comment which off the cuff went a bit too fast and far and threats which were sent with same.

If I shared any campfire that it's members acted like this, especially as often as it occurs here, I'd gladly sleep with the horses, rather than their azzes...........wink.

Bad blood all 'round.........been that way for quite awhile and isn't gettin' any better......fast.

Worse and better comments been made here at the 'Fire, but not all get this type of attention.......either way.

Chivalry it ain't, seems it isn't necessary as well. Don't have many problems with many here, but 'spect that if I did, that ONE person and I could figure it out.....or not.

What starts out as a UFC fight soon becomes a tag team event. Crowds seem to enjoy the latter so much more, for whatever reason.

You make some good points, Ken(as usual) smile

I think JO has become a 'lightning rod' of sorts here.
In the past I thought much of the crap he received was unjustified, but of late, he seems to bring it on himself.

And, I agree, this time of the year seems to bring out the nastiness in folks, and I include myself in that.
Originally Posted by dave09
Les,Les don't wrestle with Pigs!

gonna be hard, he is one grin
Hey, just cause I was the background for that Hog eating a ham commercial doesn't make it right. wink

You nailed it magnumb--all of it.

Casey

I like her as well but you're right, she did join the gang up.

Still, Jeff knows better. Women are off limits. On the other hand, the fellas who started the whole thing deserved to get crap back and I don't hold that against Jeff one bit.

You're correct, but it started I believe with my response to him. It is no secret he doesn't like Bart and his jab was not in fun but mean spirited. There was no reason for him to state that and I called him on it. The guy has no class at all. I will freely admit that I can get ornery and be an azz at times, but that guy is one 110% of the time. So if you are going to blame someone for the dust up on the thread...blame me.

Originally Posted by elkhunter76

Inter-species mating attempt I take it?

Jeff_O you always seem to show your lack of manners and true self. Just wondering how the hell you sell real estate. Why don't you follow brookstrange out the door.......nobody cares for you here.
+1

Maybe I'll have an opinion in a couple of days. Not sure it safe right now. grin
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Casey

I'm wondering....
If you cry "internet bully" enough times,does it make it true?

Like a lot of asses you're funny at times, but making threats over the anonymous internet always reminds me of the little kid hiding behind mommy's skirts while making faces at the other kids.

And that image fits you perfectly.

Casey
Originally Posted by Tracks

Maybe I'll have an opinion in a couple of days. Not sure it safe right now. grin

grin

Casey
Naw, Tracks, you know yer safe. wink
Why don't we use the "ignore" button more often?

I have three people on ignore, two of them really pizz me off so much so that I found myself becoming uncivil when I read their posts especially when those posts were directed at me. Now that they are on ignore I am more human, well at least as human as kilt wearing Faery Dwarf can be. grin

So folks least use that ignore button more and maybe we can be more civil to one another.
I will freely admit that I can get ornery and be an azz at times......

What, you haven't been pussified by the pacifist liberal do-gooders yet??

Be proud my man, be proud.

As for Jeff, DVDGeoerge basically called him a [bleep] for no reason whatsoever and others thought it would be cute to pile on. Jeff fought back and unfortunately said some things to Lynn in the process. To me that was his only mistake.

If a fella throws schitt at another fella, they've got to expect to get some back in return. Seems like a number of fellas on here don't understand it.
You're right, no doubt. I even cringed a bit when I read about his voting record as of late (read it about 1,000,000 times here!!). But all in all, it is his choice to make and to divulge such a choice was, let's say, an honest mistake........the divulging part. Jeff will never recover from that, in that, it is always now a fall back point used by many to "establish" his undesirability as a contributing member......IMHO. A review of any contentious posts involving Jeff will almost always reference his vote. I truly believe that just that fact alone, without regard to anything else, has primarily established Jeff's rather unfortunate position here at the 'Fire.

That he finally says enough is enough and now decides to give back what he gets........not unexpected. Beat the dog enough times and you're likely to get bit, whether that makes any difference to the most deserving recipients or not. Seems that most now targeted will like that kind of attention........better than none at all, I suppose, and gives them more opportunities to spew once again. Vicious circle with no winners.

As with most things in life, there's generally better options and choices to make. Seems many choose not to do so, for their own reasons, not for the lack of availability.

Have a good day Tim........wink.

Like a lot of asses you're funny at times, but making threats over the anonymous internet always reminds me of the little kid hiding behind mommy's skirts while making faces at the other kids.

And that image fits you perfectly.
Casey

I've posted my home address and many pictures. I'm not anonymous at all... I've hunted,camped,and had dinner with many members here... You on the other hand have done none of that that I can recall...
You get on my nerves because you are a crybaby and self appointed Campfire conscious...
You are one of the "elite" idiots here,right along with Jeff_O,BrentD,Brad,Stetson,etc.....
In the past I thought much of the crap he received was unjustified, but of late, he seems to bring it on himself.
Thrives on it, would be a better description.
Naw, Tracks, you know yer safe. wink

I won't be safe until the voices tell me I am. grin
He should have made his comments to dvd then. Bart didn't enter into this fray until a few posts ago.
You're right, no doubt. I even cringed a bit when I read about his voting record as of late (read it about 1,000,000 times here!!). But all in all, it is his choice to make and to divulge such a choice was, let's say, an honest mistake........the divulging part. Jeff will never recover from that, in that, it is always now a fall back point used by many to "establish" his undesirability as a contributing member......IMHO. A review of any contentious posts involving Jeff will almost always reference his vote. I truly believe that just that fact alone, without regard to anything else, has primarily established Jeff's rather unfortunate position here at the 'Fire.

That he finally says enough is enough and now decides to give back what he gets........not unexpected. Beat the dog enough times and you're likely to get bit, whether that makes any difference to the most deserving recipients or not. Seems that most now targeted will like that kind of attention........better than none at all, I suppose, and gives them more opportunities to spew once again. Vicious circle with no winners.

As with most things in life, there's generally better options and choices to make. Seems many choose not to do so, for their own reasons, not for the lack of availability.

Another excellent post.

Some folks like you just have a way of putting things in the proper perspective.
This is GREAT!

If only. TFF

How about that stinging wit from a turd polisher.

Another excellent post.

Some folks like you just have a way of putting things in the proper perspective.

rrroae,
Agreed.
Ken has a way with words, for sure.
He's a guy I would hunt or fish with, no problem.

That was good..a ningee chop. smile
Originally Posted by derby_dude

I have three people on ignore, two of them really pizz me off so much so that I found myself becoming uncivil when I read their posts especially when those posts were directed at me. Now that they are on ignore I am more human, well at least as human as kilt wearing Faery Dwarf can be. grin

So folks least use that ignore button more and maybe we can be more civil to one another.

Why don't you just shut up..COME ON!!
I will freely admit that I can get ornery and be an azz at times......

What, you haven't been pussified by the pacifist liberal do-gooders yet??

Be proud my man, be proud.

As for Jeff, DVDGeoerge basically called him a [bleep] for no reason whatsoever and others thought it would be cute to pile on. Jeff fought back and unfortunately said some things to Lynn in the process. To me that was his only mistake.

If a fella throws schitt at another fella, they've got to expect to get some back in return. Seems like a number of fellas on here don't understand it.
Twas a joke, but all this just reaffirms my assessment....if he was so compelled he could have jabbed back at me,but instead started right in on Bart and then Lynn
With JO on ignore the last some months it has been much easier to stomach a lot of this. The occasional quoted post from him just reinforces the decision quality in putting him on ignore.

So far I have exactly one person on ignore and have only ever had one person on ignore... Not feeling I miss anything of value avoiding his posts...
I have this picture in my head, seeing as Les is all horned up to kick some ASS and all!!!

Anyways, I'm seeing Les, all fired up doing air karate chops in his den. "Ha!" says he as he smacks my insoucient cheek. "Hoooo-YA!" as he crushes me with a mighty swat of his mighty arm from his bad mighty self.

The Playstation glows in the background. Or is it a Wii?

It's cracking me up. Anyone else see that?

Blaine?

Who's Jeff_O? Sort of my thoughts too....if someone falls into your troll category, then don't feed 'em.

Why don't you just shut up..COME ON!!

What do you mean? Just use that ignore button and I'll go away. grin
.....and I, with you.

'Course, now somebody will call us "gay" and then another firestorm will start up, but this time, with me right in the middle!!! Now, that's "throw down" talk.......grin.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Twas a joke, but all this just reaffirms my assessment....if he was so compelled he could have jabbed back at me,but instead started right in on Bart and then Lynn

Jeff did take a jab back at you but after a couple other fellas felt they needed to pile on.

Regardless, after seeing that pic you posted, we need to find you a good pornstar or pimp name.

Arnold Swollenmember
Dick Hardalday
Hugh G. Rection

What was your screen name?
Likely 'cuz I'm not square in the middle of this mess.......wink.

When personally involved, it's my experience that we all say and do things we might not say or do otherwise.....especially with an audience......even over the 'net, it seems......wink.

Have a good day rrroae......smile.
.....and I, with you.

'Course, now somebody will call us "gay" and then another firestorm will start up, but this time, with me right in the middle!!! Now, that's "throw down" talk.......grin.

laugh

That is "throw down" talk!
grin
................not that there's anything RIGHT with that......grin.

Just coverin' my bases.............wink.

Just coverin' my bases.............wink.

Never a bad idea around here!

Just got here... Sometimes you have to read between the lines to pick out the important stuff. Other than my missing out on a great pizzing match here, I've learned something for sure that is far more interesting:

[Linked Image]

I KNEW chili has beans in it, and this proves it!!! smirk cool
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Jeff O, I said I'd never respond to anything you posted quite some time ago. Well, your latest foray into dummassness just made me break my vow.
What you are doing in this thread is beyond unseemly, it's just true low class bullschitt.
You jump into a thread that was started expressly to turn the trend around here in a more pleasant direction and you just have to drop a turd in the punch bowl. Congratulations, what an accomplishment.

And furthermore, if we ever meet, I sincerely hope you are willing to apologize for your behavior. In my world you don't start crap like that with ladies. Leave them out of the smack talking that most guys accept as part of the general "guys being guys".
This is a promise, you will answer for your behavior if we ever meet.

Mark

Dittos for me, what a POS!!!

Dumbass is as dumbass does. Add me to the list of folks who've lost all respect for this jerk.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Dumbass is as dumbass does. Add me to the list of folks who've lost all respect for this jerk.

Be honest, you lost respect for him long before this thread, this has just become the current tool for raging against his political views, which by the way are views I don't agree with much.

You just described to a tee the Kansas State Legislature at Topeka.

Be honest, you lost respect for him long before this thread, this has just become the current tool for raging against his political views, which by the way are views I don't agree with much.

You said it right there Barkoff, it's Jeff's political and agnostic opinion that is turning off most of the Fire. If he was a political moderate and a Christian he probably would get more of a pass.

I personally, do not find Jeff to be much of a problem. I could and would sit at his camp fire. Jeff and I don't agree on everything but I think we could have an intelligent conversation sitting by his Fire.
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

Just got here... Sometimes you have to read between the lines to pick out the important stuff. Other than my missing out on a great pizzing match here, I've learned something for sure that is far more interesting:

[Linked Image]

YES!!!! I FREKIN KNEW IT!!!
I've called JeffO everything from a p@ssy to a Communist, but if the same joke had been made of a picture of him and his girlfriend, those showing this righteous indignation, would have been laughing at the joke.

Of course he was joking that Bart was the other species and not the girl. Jeff's a twat, but he's never shown himself to be offensive. Cut the hypocrisy, some of y'all sound like a clique of junior high girls.

Originally Posted by Foxbat

Of course he was joking that Bart was the other species and not the girl.

That comment didn't bother me at all...I considered the source...
Regarding Jeff_O...
I think he's eager to a fault...
Everything he posts pisses someone off...
I'll bet that I could share a campfire with him and everything would be fine. It'll be lively but civilized. I've worked with guys that don't know when to shut up and it can be very annoying. You just gotta pick your battles with guys like Jeff...This one was overblown....
There are others here that I wouldn't piss in their mouths if their guts were on fire.... I would do that for Jeff... grin
[bleep]... grin....

I agree about making comment to him of my own accord, and deserve what I get. But for as many male members as there are here there are only four crude azzhats that would denigrate women in the way Jeff O would, as evident by his comment last night about Bart's Lady.

If someone here does not care to defend a lady then that is his business. But remember, that lady could just as well be your wife, or daughter. If they spew vileness about women and they are allowed to speak in that manner when the woman is completely innocent it gives them cause to think this is the way a Lady is to be treated, ANY Lady should be treated, and yes gents, I mean your Ladies.

I spoke out because tolerance of his comments and behaviour shows acceptance and approval of it, and in person I would cracked him so friggin hard he would have wondered what hit him for a month.

So yes Hawkeye I can defend myself, but I am a Lady, and I do appreciate a gentleman acting like a gentleman, such as Les and all the others who have come forward.

In the meantime I believe Jeff O and I have an understanding

Lynn

You said it right there Barkoff, it's Jeff's political and agnostic opinion that is turning off most of the Fire. If he was a political moderate and a Christian he probably would get more of a pass.

I personally, do not find Jeff to be much of a problem. I could and would sit at his camp fire. Jeff and I don't agree on everything but I think we could have an intelligent conversation sitting by his Fire.

Tim,
Agreed on both counts.

I agree about making comment to him of my own accord, and deserve what I get. But for as many male members as there are here there are only four crude azzhats that would denigrate women in the way Jeff O would, as evident by his comment last night about Bart's Lady.

If someone here does not care to defend a lady then that is his business. But remember, that lady could just as well be your wife, or daughter. If they spew vileness about women and they are allowed to speak in that manner when the woman is completely innocent it gives them cause to think this is the way a Lady is to be treated, ANY Lady should be treated, and yes gents, I mean your Ladies.

I spoke out because tolerance of his comments and behaviour shows acceptance and approval of it, and in person I would cracked him so friggin hard he would have wondered what hit him for a month.

So yes Hawkeye I can defend myself, but I am a Lady, and I do appreciate a gentleman acting like a gentleman, such as Les and all the others who have come forward.

Lynn

I never thought that Jeff was going after Bart's Lady. Knowing how Bart and Jeff can rub each other the wrong way I just figured Jeff was referring to Bart. That's how I saw it using my rosy colored glasses.
Why a comment to Bart, at all?? He didn't start anything on that thread. Anyways, this is silly. Can't believe I'm even piping in.

Just let it die and move on. We have some great threads going now and everyone could use the diversion or side-track for awhile.

It just got crazy because of the testosterone poisonong on one of our most very popular threads and it should have been off-limits from that type of banter so that our non-memeber girfriends, wives and kids didn't have to see a taint that would seem bizarre or disgusting to them although often witnessed by us members.

Take a "Rodney King" break for awhile!!

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Your anger towards me is based on a misunderstanding.

It never even occurred to me that anyone would think I was talking about Bart's gal. She's damn good-looking! I was teasing Bart.

My dust-up with you is the only part of this I wish hadn't happened. I have a wife of 23 years and two daughters. I don't go after women. I defend them. My goal with my daughters is to raise strong women who take [bleep] from no man.

To the extent that my remark caused you discomfort I apologize for not being more clear about who it was I was teasing.

I stand by all the rest of it, and for the love of God, some of the hysterical ninnies around here need to do a group Vagisil buy! And I'll keep pounding on them as long as they keep going out of their way to pound on me. Why not?
Derby this ain't adressed to you particular I am using quick reply.

I am going to make two and only two posts on this thread. First and last post.

I guess I am just an old stick in the mud but I was taught that all women folks was to be treated as ladies in word and deed. If you find out that they aren't then you just stay away and keep to yourself. You sure don't go pointing fingers and jabbering.

Now Mr. Jeff O I don't know you and probably never will. I seldom read what you got to say.

I do know two people on here because I have met them and spent time with them, well I know more than that but they aren't participants in this deal.

The two I am talking about are Les and Bro Bart. Now Mr. Jeff O since I know them I will tell you what I know. If either of them promised to whip my azz the next time we met you better know I would believe them.

They might or might not be able to do it but I guarantee you we'd find out the next time we run into each other.

And that is all I got to say on the subject.

BCR
My goal with my daughters is to raise strong women who take [bleep] from no man.

I was raised to take [bleep] from no man also, nor let a man do it to another woman, hence my reply to your comment last night. Only done it once, and won't do it again, and I am about to blow his ass out of the water here.

Lynn
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Jeff's a twat,...

Sorry to take this wonderful thread a bit off-track, but why does "twat" show, but "chink" is bleeped?
Twat is a term of endearment
smile

Jeff did take a jab back at you but after a couple other fellas felt they needed to pile on.

Regardless, after seeing that pic you posted, we need to find you a good pornstar or pimp name.

Arnold Swollenmember
Dick Hardalday
Hugh G. Rection

What was your screen name?

TFF
Was thinking Ram Johnson
This is GREAT!

If only. TFF

Oh, it stings. Want to see? I'll add you to my list of projects around here, if you'd like.

Just don't say I didn't warn ya.

Didn't read all the drama, but this makes me laugh..hard!

Lynn
Lynn, Jeff's very left wing in his politics, and in this I could not be more in disagreement with him, but his original comment was merely a joking slight in exchange for one thrown his way previously. The butt of his joke was the other poster, not his wife. I think you may have misunderstood the joke in thinking it was directed at the lady in the picture.
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger

I guess I am just an old stick in the mud but I was taught that all women folks was to be treated as ladies in word and deed. If you find out that they aren't then you just stay away and keep to yourself. You sure don't go pointing fingers and jabbering.

Now Mr. Jeff O I don't know you and probably never will. I seldom read what you got to say.

I do know two people on here because I have met them and spent time with them, well I know more than that but they aren't participants in this deal.

The two I am talking about are Les and Bro Bart. Now Mr. Jeff O since I know them I will tell you what I know. If either of them promised to whip my azz the next time we met you better know I would believe them.

They might or might not be able to do it but I guarantee you we'd find out the next time we run into each other.

BCR

Another allusion to physical violence against me. Peachy, just peachy.

Let me be crystal clear. I'm a 45 year old man with a bad back, balky hip, and a hamstring that likes to cramp up.

I don't do "fight".

Any physical threat to me or my family will be met with disproportionate force, which will not stop until the threat is eliminated or I am dead.

I'm for thinking many of you will understand this.

And to those who have threatened me physically on this and the other thread- [bleep] YOU. Act your age, idiots.

Jeef theres just something about little pricks like you that is provoking. But not enough to do much about so keep patting yourself on the back.
Sounds like you know a thing or two about little pricks.......
Excuse me if I don't take the martial arts of a 45 year old with health problems seriously - all I have to do is hit his back yard and he'll get lost...

Of course Jeff talking about who is and isn't a homosexual is interesting with a guy who has a fetish for ass shooting deer and this in his photobucket account:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And lest someone think those were taken anywhere other than his account - check the properties and match them to this one:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by teal
Excuse me if I don't take the martial arts of a 45 year old with health problems seriously - all I have to do is hit his back yard and he'll get lost...

Of course Jeff talking about who is and isn't a homosexual is interesting with a guy who has a fetish for ass shooting deer and this in his photobucket account:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And lest someone think those were taken anywhere other than his account - check the properties and match them to this one:

[Linked Image]

Ouch...............................................

Any physical threat to me ...........will be met with disproportionate force, which will not stop until the threat is eliminated or I am dead.

Hmm.........since when did skunks stop smelling after they were dead??
[quote=teal]Excuse me if I don't take the martial arts of a 45 year old with health problems seriously - all I have to do is hit his back yard and he'll get lost...

Daym, at least he ain't wetting hisself.
Sort of creepy that someone would go to all the trouble finding personal info on a person just because they don't like a fella's politics.

Or did he do something worse like hurt someone's feelings?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Edited....
I've posted those before. One was for teasing Bart, the other for teasing Steelhead.

Keep up, teal!
Keep up, teal!

Or what?
Sort of creepy that someone would go to all the trouble finding personal info on a person just because they don't like a fella's politics.

Or did he do something worse like hurt someone's feelings?

It ain't trouble if someone's stupid.
[Linked Image]

Is this post actually his "real" place of business and phone number ?

Yep.
Why ?
Absolutely.

laugh grin eek
Not taking sides here, but posting Jeff's personal and business info is crossing the line....
OR... If not, it should be
OK, since Jeff says he posted them first I suppose it's somewhat different.
Not taking sides here, but posting Jeff's personal and business info is crossing the line....

I've posted those before. One was for teasing Bart, the other for teasing Steelhead.

Keep up, teal!

The man's posted it in the past.
Read the rest of the thread and altered my post before I saw your response
Sorry
I've tried to stay neutral on the Jeff_O bashing around this place, but after nosing around the posts, I gotta think he's just an azzhole, period.
We all foul up from time to time, and do or make inappropriate comments, but I think Jeff_O stepped over the line, and everyone followed him without any hesitation.

In fact, just about everyone going nuts with cabin fever will make things rough around here for awhile, but try to keep some manners and have some respect for others and yourselves. Time for me to head for the barn. Gotta get up early.
No worries.

This place is getting a little too friken surreal lately. Enjoying it less and less.

Mostly because of guys like Jeff and Maser and Lee and Oldman etc. Just gets old.
Good God!! Maybe someone should run tell Rick about this too. JeffO responded to a personal attack in kind!!! What's with all the threats of azz whoopin? I don't agree with much of what the guy has to say but I don't figure I need to pile on him in a group b!tch session like a little girl. Pretty telling when a grown man (or woman) needs "back-up" to pick on a guy on the internet. Far as I can tell Lynn chose to play with the boys and then got all offended when she wasn't treated with kid gloves. You wanna shovel [bleep] with the boys don't be mad when some gets on ya - or don't open your yap if you can't handle getting some of the same handed back to you. And yes, I thought his comment was crude, but the implication was no different than Lynn's.
Was thinking Ram Johnson

Man, this thread is headed south with a bullet.
Originally Posted by ranger1
Good God!! Maybe someone should run tell Rick about this too. JeffO responded to a personal attack in kind!!! What's with all the threats of azz whoopin? I don't agree with much of what the guy has to say but I don't figure I need to pile on him in a group b!tch session like a little girl. Pretty telling when a grown man (or woman) needs "back-up" to pick on a guy on the internet. Far as I can tell Lynn chose to play with the boys and then got all offended when she wasn't treated with kid gloves. You wanna shovel [bleep] with the boys don't be mad when some gets on ya - or don't open your yap if you if you can't handle getting some of the same handed back to you. And yes, I thought his comment was crude, but the implication was no different than Lynn's.

Where in the hell did you see me say I was offended by what he said to "Me" ? You never did, all you saw was my reply, and my reply was "And" ? Nothing more, nothing less. If it was, show me ????

I will even provide the thread page for you with my reply: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Maybe_a_wives_girlfriend_th#Post3721694

Lynn with her yap going....

Far as I can tell the only thing he directed to a female was directed toward you so that must be the source of the "gentlemanly indignation" as well as your own angst.

Keep up, teal!

Nope.

I said I posted the gay sailor (SH) and the wierd freak in cutoffs (Bart).

I have categorically NOT posted the fridge magnet image with my personal and business info.

Punk move, teal. Suits you.

This place is getting a little too friken surreal lately. Enjoying it less and less.

Mostly because of guys like Jeff and Maser and Lee and Oldman etc. Just gets old.

It's the weather! It will get better when people start goin' out to do something besides starin' at the blinkin' lights.

Keep up, teal!

Nope.

I said I posted the gay sailor (SH) and the wierd freak in cutoffs (Bart).

I have categorically NOT posted the fridge magnet image with my personal and business info.

Punk move, teal. Suits you.

If you are gonna cry like a bish - I'll remove it. BUT only an idiot leaves that on an unprotected web site...

Course if you were really concerned - all you had to do is remove it from your collection of man porn on p-bucket.
He said that before. Same old song and dance.
Originally Posted by Steven_CO

It's the weather! It will get better when people start goin' out to do something besides starin' at the blinkin' lights.

I been here for a lot of "weather" - this ain't normal compared to years past...

I been here for a lot of "weather" - this ain't normal compared to years past...

Years past we were in global warming. This year's an ice age. At least that's my story.
If global warming was Stick goin at DFC or any other group from the paper hat brigade versus what we have now - turn the thermostat up. I'll gladly take the former.

Far as I can tell the only thing he directed to a female was directed toward you so that must be the source of the "gentlemanly indignation" as well as your own angst.

1. Yeah for the "mating" comment thing, which was not about me, I would have cracked him in the head. You don't slander innocent people.

2. Yes, he directed something toward me, which was totally different than the above, and my only reply was "And", period. Their was no "angst" or anything else, period.

Andrew, you're a significant part of the "weather", you dumb [bleep].

There's nothing in my Photobucket account that's truly personal, but that doesn't mean you have any business posting things from it. That's a line I haven't seen anyone but you cross. Punk move from a repeat-offender PUNK.

Dead on Ranger. This site should be completely wrecked by the end of the week. Appears when Jeff started to bite back the pack started chomping on themselves and others. This site would make a great social experiment but unfortunately, I have 112 traps to check prior to work in the am.
If a guy wants to be treated like a guy he needs to act like a guy.

If a lady wants to be treated like a lady she needs to act like a lady.

Cryin' again I see....

If you care to - pull up the number of chit slinging posts I have in the last 3 weeks versus yours. The number of complete threads dedicated to me and my antics compared to yours, the number of insults thrown by me or to me compared to yours. Then we'll talk weather and who's slinging it. Hell do it for my entire 7 YEARS here versus your 3.

Don't want people in your trash - don't put it on the curb. Which is odd for a guy who tries and turn everything into a persecution of himself.

If Rick wants me gone - fine all he has to do is ask.

Otherwise does the term FOAD mean anything to you?

Time out deep breath move on..
7 STW - exactly. And it's getting more and more like that every day round here...
Jesus H. Christ,did all you guys go on the rag at the same time......again?

Brian.
I've got a great idea, let's exchange personal log-in information and see what different directions this can really go...
Now that's good, really good......but scarey...........eek.

You first............
Originally Posted by shrapnel
I've got a great idea, let's exchange personal log-in information and see what different directions this can really go...
Lol, that would be awesome!

I'd be chicken my alter pesonality would get me banned!

BCR

Let me be crystal clear. I'm a 45 year old man with a bad back, balky hip, and a hamstring that likes to cramp up.

I don't do "fight".

Any physical threat to me or my family will be met with disproportionate force, which will not stop until the threat is eliminated or I am dead.

And to those who have threatened me physically on this and the other thread- [bleep] YOU. Act your age, idiots.

Certainly you're not such a fool to even think BCR was threatening you? Is this where you stomp your feet and stick out your tongue?

This thread is pathetic. I can't believe I keep looking. Anyone want to wager how many pages this will continue?

My two cents worth on all this tough guy talk. It got me all the way through 4th grade...

"My dad can beat up your dad!"

Cryin' again I see....

If you care to - pull up the number of chit slinging posts I have in the last 3 weeks versus yours. The number of complete threads dedicated to me and my antics compared to yours, the number of insults thrown by me or to me compared to yours. Then we'll talk weather and who's slinging it. Hell do it for my entire 7 YEARS here versus your 3.

Don't want people in your trash - don't put it on the curb. Which is odd for a guy who tries and turn everything into a persecution of himself.

If Rick wants me gone - fine all he has to do is ask.

Otherwise does the term FOAD mean anything to you?

Are you actually dumb or just pretending?

Everyone who posts photo's here has a Photobucket (or similar) account.

And yet in the thousands of members of the 'Fire ONE PERSON has thought it cool to go into someone else's account and post their stuff. ONE.

You.

Now I made those magnets to give away; I've printed thousands. So your little attempt at being a punk was nothing more than an annoyance. But it doesn't change your intent .

And you have the nerve to then b!tch about the bad "weather" around here?

In all seriousness Andrew, you are a great example of the poison that corrodes this forum. You've done a punk thing (action), and your arrogant sense of entitlement blinds you to what a punk you actually are (attitude).

Punk actions + punk attitude = PUNK

Thanks for showing up as example B. Right behind Les.
My intent was to prove it was your man porn. Sorry if you can't handle that. And the "one" thing isn't true - I saw a ton of pictures of a certain catfish from South Carolina that I don't remember the person identified in it posting.

The fact remains - on every issue you stake a claim on, particularly about who's what type of things - you are the ONLY person on your side. Again FOAD - google it.

Still waiting on the ratio of bad weather I've caused to yours.
Originally Posted by Mac84

BCR

I don't do "fight".

Certainly you're not such a fool to even think BCR was threatening you? Is this where you stomp your feet and stick out your tongue?

Is this where you hover around taunting like a 2nd-grader?

Really? REALLY? This is how you think grown people (sic) should act, Mac?
Sure seems to be an abundance of threads lately amounting to nothing more than a bunch of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Sure seems to be an abundance of threads lately amounting to nothing more than a bunch of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....

Good comparison....
OK, since Jeff says he posted them first I suppose it's somewhat different.

It is--but as of page 17 on this thread there are still some guys posting with the mentality of a mob.........

Casey

Too Funny..........too much cabin fever!!!

I'm thinking that he probably has as much "fun" as I do poking at "grown-ups" not acting as such.

George

BCR

If Jeff_O took umbrage to that he is reading comprehension challenged. I know and have met BCR and wife FTF, They are good no nonsense salt of the earth folks. BCR tells the truth, period. He has been to town, seen the circus and knows real when he sees it.If he says something you can take it to the bank.

All I am going to contribute to this, don't even know why I peeked. My bad!
Originally Posted by Mac84

BCR

I don't do "fight".

Is this where you hover around taunting like a 2nd-grader?

Not taunting you Jeff. Just pointing out that you misinterpreted BCR. You're in that fingers in ear mode screaming lalalalalala.
Good God!! Maybe someone should run tell Rick about this too. JeffO responded to a personal attack in kind!!! What's with all the threats of azz whoopin? I don't agree with much of what the guy has to say but I don't figure I need to pile on him in a group b!tch session like a little girl. Pretty telling when a grown man (or woman) needs "back-up" to pick on a guy on the internet. Far as I can tell Lynn chose to play with the boys and then got all offended when she wasn't treated with kid gloves. You wanna shovel [bleep] with the boys don't be mad when some gets on ya - or don't open your yap if you can't handle getting some of the same handed back to you. And yes, I thought his comment was crude, but the implication was no different than Lynn's.

Nailed it!!!
Ok... so you and he are essentially warning me that the physical threats from Les (Bart didn't threathen me) are real? That I should be concerned? Alert the authorities? What exactly?
You should pull your head out of your ass.
Ok... so you and he are essentially warning me that the physical threats from Les (Bart didn't threathen me) are real? That I should be concerned? Alert the authorities? What exactly?

Since you're asking, I have a suggestion for you........

Why don't you go and take a big sh1t in your hat?

You freak!

LOL you're even worse than maser. Just a bed Wetter'n Oregon.
Originally Posted by nemesis

Since you're asking, I have a suggestion for you........

Why don't you go and take a big sh1t in your hat?

You freak!

Not a bad idea, really. I could name it Nemesis if it's REALLY rank.

LMAO....perfect
LMAO also,

This is what came to mind when I first read that . . .

I'm for thinking they need to add "acting like horned-up idiots" to the list of side effects here.... grin....

"Vagisil Feminine Cream (benzocaine topical) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using benzocaine topical and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
severe burning, stinging, or sensitivity where the medicine is applied;

swelling, warmth, or redness;

oozing, blistering, or any signs of infection; or

headache, weakness, dizziness, breathing problems, fast heart rate, and gray or bluish colored skin (rare but serious side effects of benzocaine).

Less serious side effects may include:

mild stinging, burning, or itching where the medicine is applied;

skin tenderness or redness; or

dry white flakes where the medicine was applied.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects."
Go eat some Vagisil then! wink
[Linked Image]
Leave Jeff_O alone. He has enough problems with his wife...

[Linked Image]
Hey, look...

A schitstorm on the Campfire that I didn't somehow get right in the middle of.

Cool.........

Popcorn, please.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Hey, look...

Cool.........

Popcorn, please.

Theres still time...... whistle

Ingwe
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Dat's wut I'm talkin' 'bout.

Now, where's the beer?
Oh man, thats just the kind of uncalled for tolite humor that got this whole thing started. Now we will have to start all over again. Dammit!!!
"How you like the see my Walnutto"
Twat is a term of endearment

I think that's my new sig line. laugh
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Dat's wut I'm talkin' 'bout.

Now, where's the beer?

Any number of places...

I don't do "fight".

That should make it a lot easier for them to kick your ass then. grin

Bully!

Act your age, idiots.

Hi kettle, you're black.
What is this all about? Has Maser raised his ugly head again?
I'm for thinking they need to add "acting like horned-up idiots" to the list of side effects here.... grin....

"Vagisil Feminine Cream (benzocaine topical) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using benzocaine topical and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
severe burning, stinging, or sensitivity where the medicine is applied;

swelling, warmth, or redness;

oozing, blistering, or any signs of infection; or

headache, weakness, dizziness, breathing problems, fast heart rate, and gray or bluish colored skin (rare but serious side effects of benzocaine).

Less serious side effects may include:

mild stinging, burning, or itching where the medicine is applied;

skin tenderness or redness; or

dry white flakes where the medicine was applied.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects."

Since it seems you like to provide definitions of things.

I'd say with respect to a Obama rump swab like yourself.............. most of the following certainly apply:

Queer

1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different.

2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady.

3. not feeling physically right or well.

4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.

5. homosexual.

b. effeminate; unmanly.

Originally Posted by Whelenman

Oh this has to do with some people not likeing Jeff, they tried to "spin it" into something else but thats really what it was.

I donno...I just can't pass up a good fight. grin
It a yin and yang thing. The Yinnie gets all the blame for responding in kind while the Yang Circlejerk Gang has contests to see who can inject a Yinster in the lowest way into a thread first. Some need to look in a mirror.
I'm by no means a JO fan, but the hypocrisy around here is pretty comical to say the least. If you can't take it, don't dish it!..
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I'm by no means a JO fan, but the hypocrisy around here is pretty comical to say the least. If you can't take it, don't dish it!..
+1
Maybe they need a life.
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

Oh this has to do with some people not likeing Jeff, they tried to "spin it" into something else but thats really what it was.

That isn't my take on it...Lynn made a subtle jab at JeffO & right off the bat Jeff seems to want to get RUDE & CRUDE & when it's suggested that he's out of line he takes offense & all of a sudden the entire thread is all about him instead of the original topic...(JEFF O SPINS IT!!!) He does this on a regular basis...am I the only one that sees this?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Not doing so much damage to Jeff O as they are to the 'fire.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I the only one that sees this?

I would say yes
All you poor Jeff_O guy's are killing me....
I suppose I started this by joking with him as I would have with Iaasac,Bart,Steelhead or anyone else...
Jeff_O was a smartazz and asked if he should post a pic of his wife or girlfriend, jokingly I responded "or boyfriend"...he then proceeded to berate Bart and Lynn and drug things way down in the mud with his nasty off color comments...
Jeff looks for any opportunity to get in Bart's chit and this wasn't the way or thread to do that....
Had I known he was gonna be such a spineless puzzy about it I'd have skipped it...
He wants to be treated as one of the gang but when he is he crys...
I'm done with it all carry on

Meanwhile, back at the ranch........

Casey
Dude,

You could have picked a better avatar than the hedge hog. grin
was gonna go Johnny H but went for some one still above ground
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

[Linked Image]

I just had to comment in this thread since everyone else was...chili does not have beans! Beans has beans.
Lynn, since teal edited his post maybe you should too, to remove Jeff's personal info?
Good ol' Jeff O. Being an azzhole in the name of ruining every thread he's in.
Originally Posted by HawkI
Good ol' Jeff O. Being an azzhole in the name of ruining every thread he's in.

Only in his small little mind.
Yes, tis unfortunate....
Originally Posted by acesandeights

I just had to comment in this thread since everyone else was...chili does not have beans! Beans has beans.

Thank you for this....Chili and beans with me are like Whiskey and Ice to mathman..

Chili does NOT have BEANS!!! grin

Ingwe
Originally Posted by ingwe

Thank you for this....Chili and beans with me are like Whiskey and Ice to mathman..

Ingwe

shocked
Lynn, since teal edited his post maybe you should too, to remove Jeff's personal info?

Will do....

Shreck has one too, maybe he would be kind enough to fix his too.

Lynn

Lynn

Done.
Hey, look...

Cool.........

Popcorn, please.

I think you're a punk!
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR

That isn't my take on it...Lynn made a subtle jab at JeffO & right off the bat Jeff seems to want to get RUDE & CRUDE & when it's suggested that he's out of line he takes offense & all of a sudden the entire thread is all about him instead of the original topic...(JEFF O SPINS IT!!!) He does this on a regular basis...am I the only one that sees this?

No you're not. This thread was off the front page when JO brought it back. He reminds me of a third grader eating buggers to get attention.
Eating BUGGERS ......????? !!!!!

that is SICK, but given JO'ds track record, I'm not surprised !

.....now a question about BOOGER eatin',

NAWwwwww, forget it.

GTC

I wasn't sure how ro spell it, I don't use it much. Wonder why it came to mind? Oh well,,,,
Originally Posted by shreck

Lynn

Done.

smile
Just funnin' witcha',

GTC
smile
Originally Posted by ingwe

Ingwe

Yes it does have beans, I saw them on the can!!
And Carol Shelby, remember him?
Man, I go skiing and miss all the fun... shoulda stayed home <g>.

Anyone want to see pics of a gorgeous mountain on a gorgeous day?

(uh... crap... gotta keep the flame here..... OK, here we go...)

Nemesis, you remind me of a rank [bleep] in a hat. Dunno why. That and Archie Bunker.

Teal, how old are you? Seriously. "FOAD"....? Please tell me you aren't raising children.

dvdegeorge, I'll pick on you, Bart, or anyone else I choose on any thread I choose. It's only fair. And you flatter yourself. This was about me taking a poke at Bart and a misunderstanding between Lynn and I. And a bunch of sandy manginas. Your comment was inconsequential.

(hopefully that'll do. I'm tired, man!)

I'd opt for the mountain pic, but wonder if that is your motivation.
I'll post a couple tomorrow. It's a pain from an iPhone.....

Motivation: keep Les' ugly piece of crap thread alive to shame the fool, and get swipes at the mangina brigade too. Double bonus.
Oh, at least your honest.
© 24hourcampfire