Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Get outta that thread, it was meant for something else, and you are bringing it down. You have no absolutely no respect from anyone here on the board, you have proven time and time again that you are nothing but a little smart ass, that has no class. Go back to DU or where ever your types hang out, and quite hijacking that thread. I am dead serious, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna knock the dog schit outta you, and that is no friggin joke!

Quoting this for posterity, since it's the 3rd time Teapot Boy has physically threatened me.

Keep going, little Teapot! Maybe if you just... get... MADDER... you'll win!

(alternatively, pull your head out of your ass and realize that you embody what you are railing about)

Teapot Boy. I like that. Won't be last time you hear it.

I would not stop now,......

put the hammer down, and tell the Fire where you're REALLY at,

........quite the dance you do,.....quite.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Barkoff
The remark about Bart and inter species breeding? I must be missing something.

Barkoff, Les et al---So is breeding with the same species taboo? My wife is the same species as me...although at times she might disagree. What species is your significant other? If species is too specific how about just the Phylum...Genus? I assume she's Animalia....I hope.

I do think you're missing something. Not trying to get in a pissin' match and not defending anyone. I do like knowin' why I should be worked up though....and find the "pack mentality" interesting but not to my likeing....bein' an Alpha doesn't lend itself to following others...a curse I'll deal with

Man I'm just falling farther into the abyss. I just wish somebody would have spelled the beef out, I left my decoder ring out in the car.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
... but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.

Spot on right there.

Les, friendly advice here: water off a duck's back. Best way to handle Jeff_O. Don't give him the pleasure of your increased blood pressure. In one respect, he was correct. Miss Lynn is a big girl, and quite capable of taking care of herself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Quoting this for posterity, since it's the 3rd time Teapot Boy has physically threatened me."

........Dancing,...that's what I'm talkin' about.

A dancing spin artist,....with serious leftist proclivities feels "Threatened" on a conservative website,.....
jeez Jeff,.....maybe you should come over here outta' the bright light,...and have some Cocoa, and freshly baked cookies.

there,...is that better now ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
MMMM, seems there are many factors in this thread. 1st: the Alpha phenomenon is prevalent and those that know or think they are do not want to back down. 2nd: the pack mentality does not really seem to be something that the campfire folks subscribe to (those that are active). 3rd: Members do not pick on others unless they know that person and what the other person can and will tolerate and if some else steps in to try, then yes they will rally around and protect.

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. Mark Twain
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
btw...who is teapot boy?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff
You don't impress me now and you never have.

BTW, your remark to Lynn was out of line, but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.

You mean when I gently teased her about how I'd have to tease her about her carpet-munching ways if she continued to insuate I was gay? Which she did first? You mean that?

You're smarter than this, Toltec. Your problem is, you try to impress your little pack of buddies around here- at the expense of the actual truth, sometimes, and always at the expense of civility. Over and over, you do this. Is it working?

Looks like YOU are a member of the Vagisil Brigade. Or should it be the Sandy Clam Posse? Hmmmm....

Grow some balls, Toltec.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Its not about comment about BB. He trashed talked to Miss Lynn. Uncalled for. She hed her own...let it go. No need to belabor the issue and make it important.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"BTW"

WTF asked YOU?

GTC

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Barkoff, Les et al---So is breeding with the same species taboo? My wife is the same species as me...although at times she might disagree. What species is your significant other? If species is too specific how about just the Phylum...Genus? I assume she's Animalia....I hope.

I do think you're missing something. Not trying to get in a pissin' match and not defending anyone. I do like knowin' why I should be worked up though....and find the "pack mentality" interesting but not to my likeing....bein' an Alpha doesn't lend itself to following others...a curse I'll deal with

Man I'm just falling farther into the abyss. I just wish somebody would have spelled the beef out, I left my decoder ring out in the car.

Well then perhaps it's time for you to STFU.

You don't know what species your wife is?...and you're against inter-species breeding.

I'm afarid a decoder ring won't help buddy. Go find a clue and come back to us...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff
You don't impress me now and you never have.

BTW, your remark to Lynn was out of line, but your attention seeking ego would never let you have a clue.

You mean when I gently teased her about how I'd have to tease her about her carpet-munching ways if she continued to insuate I was gay? Which she did first? You mean that?

You're smarter than this, Toltec. Your problem is, you try to impress your little pack of buddies around here- at the expense of the actual truth, sometimes, and always at the expense of civility. Over and over, you do this. Is it working?

Looks like YOU are a member of the Vagisil Brigade. Or should it be the Sandy Clam Posse? Hmmmm....

Grow some balls, Toltec.

OK, there it is..do me a favor and post what she said to insinuate you were gay, then I'm done with my investigation on this matter and will send my report to Rick in the morning.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good,....

like I said,...speak your mind,....don't hold back,....

it's about belonging to a fellowship, after all,....isn't it?

You tell us, JO,....speak your mind.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well then perhaps it's time for you to STFU.

You don't know what species your wife is?...and you're against inter-species breeding.

STFU? Well, well, who voted you playground monitor?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Spot on right there.

Les, friendly advice here: water off a duck's back. Best way to handle Jeff_O. Don't give him the pleasure of your increased blood pressure. In one respect, he was correct. Miss Lynn is a big girl, and quite capable of taking care of herself.

That's my impression of her too.

Good Lord this is funny. What hypocricy, what circular logic. I'm the azzhole for fighting back.

Some of you, just a few, not saying everyone but there are about 6 guys here who are PUSSIES. You'll pick on a guy, but if he fights back you b!tch like little liberals. Yeah YOU, Les!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Btw, I am Les' other half and I am able to use my thumbs, so I must be the same species and genus: a member of the races of Homo sapiens to be precise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Splash1SD
Btw, I am Les' other half and I am able to use my thumbs, so I must be the same species and genus: a member of the races of Homo sapiens to be precise.

Sorry Ma'm,...didn't know that.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Spot on right there.

I think the defining parameter might be WHO

.........VOTED,.....

FOR

......WHOM ?

Your screwed, JO,....whatever mouthing off,...and other stunts you have left in you,....you are SCREWED.

Why challenge this place,....Obama voter ?

....you lose.

GTC

That's my impression of her too.

Good Lord this is funny. What hypocricy, what circular logic. I'm the azzhole for fighting back.

Some of you, just a few, not saying everyone but there are about 6 guys here who are PUSSIES. You'll pick on a guy, but if he fights back you b!tch like little liberals. Yeah YOU, Les!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
No worries, I am not thin skinned as some.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank you, Ma'm.

GTC

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 41 invisible), 2,013 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,215
Posts18,504,008
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.