Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
I did the best I could.

I have always supported Sarah for her RECORD of bringing transparency and reform into every level of government that she has served.
Her record of taking on the fat cats and the corruption in and out of the Government and on both sides of the aisle.
And her record of standing tall and sticking to her guns no matter how vile and evil the incoming flack became.
Of never quitting, NEVER QUITTING, except to outflank her enemies and move up and on.
I can find no one else who has done that.

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing.

For example, the recent changes and additions to her staff is just one of several strong indications that Sarah was stepping into the batter�s box and now raises questions. Why?

The quick and dirty answer today is given as the danger and high personal cost to her and her family. She has two small kids, one with special needs.

These are all true and valid reasons, but they were know factors a long time ago.

Something changed in the last few days and I want to know what.
Posted By: bea175 Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
I love Sarah and would vote for her over any other if she had run.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I did the best I could.

I have always supported Sarah for her RECORD of bringing transparency and reform into every level of government that she has served.
Her record of taking on the fat cats and the corruption in and out of the Government and on both sides of the aisle.
And her record of standing tall and sticking to her guns no matter how vile and evil the incoming flack became.
Of never quitting, NEVER QUITTING, except to outflank her enemies and move up and on.

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing.

For example, the recent changes and additions to her staff is just one of several strong indications that Sarah was stepping into the batter�s box and now raises questions. Why?

The quick and dirty answer today is given as the danger and high personal cost to her and her family. She has two small kids, one with special needs.

These are all true and valid reasons, but they were know factors a long time ago.

You are one hoot, BOWs. Keep'em coming.
Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Brother... you are starting to cross the line from supporter to something a bit creepy. wink
I'm going to go with this.... The woman decided it wasn't in her or the country's best interest (or both) for whatever reason. I respect her and therefore her decision. I don't know, need or want to know anything beyond what she feels compelled to say. She'll do plenty of good doing what she's been doing for the last 3 years.
Posted By: bbassi Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
could it be that she's outflanking them again? This announcement is good for at LEAST a weeks worth of free press. Maybe ...
Posted By: Wtxj Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Brother... you are starting to cross the line from supporter to something a bit creepy. wink
I'm going to go with this.... The woman decided it wasn't in her or the country's best interest (or both) for whatever reason. I respect her and therefore her decision. I don't know need or want to know anything beyond what she feels compelled to say. She'll do plenty of good doing what she's been doing for the last 3 years.

+1

What changed, well how much money does a person who lives way up NW need. She is a family person first who has now acquired lots of money and knows that she will not be elected.
Maybe she wants a little privacy again.
Posted By: Calvin Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Maybe Todd said No. And being the good wife she is, she listened.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Maybe Todd said No. And being the good wife she is, she listened.

That's the family first deal.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Of never quitting, NEVER QUITTING
The EX governor never quits???? That's what's blocking her from the whitehouse. She QUIT.
Posted By: Calvin Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Rock Chuck,

Why don't you at least quote what he wrote in context?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Rock Chuck, do yourself a favor and buy her book. Discover why she resigned and why it was not only the honorable thing to do, but why it was the best thing she could do for her family AND for Alaska under the circumstances.

As for the recent announcement, she has about three weeks to change her mind. If she gets enough encouragement and feedback in that time, perhaps she will. Or perhaps not. We'll see, won't we?
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

She is dumb, but not dumb enough to think she could get the nomination. I believe she decided a year or more ago not to run but to ride the gravy train until the end, milking the johns for everything they were worth.
But any way you cut it, her endorsement of any of the remaining candidates will go a very long way.
Posted By: Clint Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

"She is dumb, but not dumb enough to think she could get the nomination. I believe she decided a year or more ago not to run but to ride the gravy train until the end, milking the johns for everything they were worth."

Sounds like the definition of a politician.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
How many people were dumb enough to send her money on the assumption that she was going to run???

How about VP? I mean she does have experience and it would give her a second chance to win a debate against Biden
Posted By: okok Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

She is dumb, but not dumb enough to think she could get the nomination. I believe she decided a year or more ago not to run but to ride the gravy train until the end, milking the johns for everything they were worth.

Nothing more, nothing less.

How about VP? I mean she does have experience and it would give her a second chance to win a debate against Biden

Nope, she needs to stay up north and raise her family.
Could she be a VP while all the way up in Alaska? She has the money stream. No need to run. Luster is off.
Posted By: Bighorn Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.

Well said......
Posted By: efw Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Thank goodness that kitschy twit is done. The sound of her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board to me...
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
If she's dumb, Mr Spongeincompetas, she's still thrice as smart as you.
The hate for Sarah really is something to behold. And some try and suggest the media doesn't have the influence on them as it does on the rest of the numb masses. Too funny.
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...
I don't hate her at all, infact I like her. She is just out of her leauge. ymmv
Posted By: Tuco Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
I have long been puzzled by the mania over Sarah Palin and, frankly, have suffered abuse here on the 'Fire because of my lack of enthusiasm for her. I suspect that, in a year or two, Palin will be relegated to political obscurity.
When the demoncraps do it their refered to as "sheeple"....
Posted By: ironbender Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by efw
Thank goodness that kitschy twit is done. The sound of her voice is like fingernails on a chalk board to me...

That's a well-reasoned position from which to oppose her as a candidate.

Don't fret though, VAnimrod will be along shortly to remind Palin supporters that the only reason for their support is because she is an attractive woman.

You guys crack me up sometimes! smile
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

The American public isn't quite ready. Another dose of RINO with a side order of neocon is required. Those who have woken up are going to have to wait for the dipshits that surround them to be roused from slumber.

Add to that the ongoing battles to subdue and re-closet the liberals is taking longer than I had hoped and the salvation that Team R cheerleaders believe awaits them in 012 is going to be a big disappointment.

The suffering continues... and grows... as the downward spiral accelerates and intensifies.

Team R hasn't learned their lesson.
Get ready for more reach across the aisle, more tolerance, more compromise and more of the same old bullshit that got the nation where it is today.

The American public isn't ready yet.

Posted By: northwestalaska Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing

Bow:

I have been telling you for a long time that she has been playing you along with lots of other folks. At this point I am surprised that you don't express that you feel cheap and used.

Simply put Palin is/has been in it for the attention and money. Running for anything would force her to stop criticizing and start doing. Not going to happen! Palin is looking for her next pay check and you guys need to stop paying her any attention.
Originally Posted by efw

She is not gone, not by a long shot.

That Screech will be in your face every night on Fox. The only way she would have been "gone" is if she had run and been chewed up in her first debate. Like I said she is dumb but not that dumb.

If it was really about God and Family she would take her booty, move back to Alaska, and eschew the adulation of her claque. Not a chance, there are still several hayseeds left to be fleeced.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by Bighorn

Well said......

Not even close�as I have asked many times before�

What are the memoirs of the first woman POTUS worth?
Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTUS?

Moving from her role as point guard to cheerleader has killed any hope of more bestsellers.
Sarah will now lose tons of money as just another pundit.
What will her announcement do to �The Undefeated� movie sales at Wal-Mart, coming the day after?

And her record of how Sarah governed speaks for itself.
That is one FACT you can�t change�Palin came onto the national stage because of her record in Alaska.

Look elsewhere for the reasons Why.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

The American public isn't quite ready. Another dose of RINO with a side order of neocon is required. Those who have woken up are going to have to wait for the dipshits that surround them to be roused from slumber.

Add to that the ongoing battles to subdue and re-closet the liberals is taking longer than I had hoped and the salvation that Team R cheerleaders believe awaits them in 012 is going to be a big disappointment.

The suffering continues... and grows... as the downward spiral accelerates and intensifies.

Team R hasn't learned their lesson.
Get ready for more reach across the aisle, more tolerance, more compromise and more of the same old bullshit that got the nation where it is today.

The American public isn't ready yet.

u got it right.......
Good girl, Spanker! What a good girl!
(The Spanker wags her tail)

Posting on a "Palin" thread and not writing "bra".

Good girl...here's a treat.
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
One thing that is undeniable, here on the fire, and in the msm, and in the blogs, and etc, Palin gets more attention than anyone including Obama and Hunter1960.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Bra and I throw in Perky and Screech. Does that do it for you?

Bra and I throw in Perky and Screech. Does that do it for you?

Hey! Good job. You're a weiner.
...and by weiner, I mean dumbazz! smile
I did the best I could.

Bows---I know it might be a little early but what do your people tell you about the REAL reason she quit (again)? Do you suspect a conspiracy? Perhaps BHO's Chicago people got to her and threatened her family?

Didn't we have some type of bet?
Posted By: BrentD Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...

smile smile smile
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Wow.....
The only similarities between Barry and Sarah is that Barry is also a warm blooded creature.... I think.
<coffee... spit all over the desk...>

Quote of the string, wish I'd said it.
The only similarities between Barry and Sarah is that Barry is also a warm blooded creature.... I think.

Pretty sure I learned that snakes are cold-blooded.

Caribou:

I agree with almost everything you have said! She is far more effective as a cheerleader and on the sidelines. As long as she has her cheers down on paper, practices them and does not stray from her lines she is spot on!

You are also right about her ability to make money because that is what it has always been about! If she ran for Pres and got her ass chewed up in a debate; where she would have to think and speak on the fly her value would be squat. So yes by staying on the sidelines her value is still high. But when you sick-o-fans see through her dog and pony show and stop waiting on her every word, she will just fade away!

Please let her fade away!
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Caribou:

I agree with almost everything you have said! She is far more effective as a cheerleader and on the sidelines. As long as she has her cheers down on paper, practices them and does not stray from her lines she is spot on!

You are also right about her ability to make money because that is what it has always been about! If she ran for Pres and got her ass chewed up in a debate; where she would have to think and speak on the fly her value would be squat. So yes by staying on the sidelines her value is still high. But when you sick-o-fans see through her dog and pony show and stop waiting on her every word, she will just fade away!

Spot on. She has mega value when properly used.
Who do you think talks about her more, her supporters or her detractors?
She is not going to fade anytime soon.

As long as there are johns to be fleeced she will be the one with the shears. Line up over here and bring your wallets, the fair Perky will share a few words with you. Not quite as tacky as stuffing bills in the pole dancers G-string...

I did the best I could.

Bows---I know it might be a little early but what do your people tell you about the REAL reason she quit (again)? Do you suspect a conspiracy? Perhaps BHO's Chicago people got to her and threatened her family?

Didn't we have some type of bet?

I.O.U. $10
Posted By: BCBrian Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Very sad news indeed. For her to not run is truly a waste of a great mind. She had deep insight and a formidable intellect.
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Very sad news indeed. For her to not run is truly a waste of a great mind. She had deep insight and a formidable intellect.

That is the funnyest thing I have heard all day!!
Posted By: isaac Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
If your I.Q. ever makes it to 50, I really think you should sell!
Lyin'AssWalt wouldn't be able to admit to himself that it ever got there, so that's a safe bet against any sale.
Fear not, she has a standing offer to be a teacher in BC.
Originally Posted by isaac
If your I.Q. ever makes it to 50, I really think you should sell!

Isaac & Nim nuts:

Come on boys! Just go home and wack your >>>>> to yourPalin Poster and you will be just fine!

I dare say old BC has a wonderful sense of sarcasm.
Here is a good link to Palins announcement.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...most-never-wanted-her-run-145942648.html

Notable quote:

But to judge by recent polling, Palin may have been apologizing to a comparatively empty house.

And

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

Palin has/had very limited appeal.
Here is a good link to Palins announcement.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...most-never-wanted-her-run-145942648.html

Notable quote:

But to judge by recent polling, Palin may have been apologizing to a comparatively empty house.

And

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

Palin has/had very limited appeal.

McClatchy-Marist Poll Obama vs. Republican challengers
9/13/11-9/14/11
Obama 49%
Palin 44%

Obama 46%
Romney 44%

Obama 50%
Perry 41%

Bows---Give it up Perky is NOT running. Find another candidate to fixate on. How about Bachmann? Problem there is she has about as much chance as Perky had.

For the love of God, please admit yourself to the nearest mental hospital ASAP!

They is ascared of her.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

They is ascared of her.
yup....she is tough as nails/grit i say.....putin up with the so-called reporters....if i was Todd there would be black eye's and loose teeth all over the place smile....
Posted By: Swampman700 Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11
Originally Posted by bea175
I love Sarah and would vote for her over any other if she had run.
Me too
Posted By: eyeball Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/06/11

Quote of the string, wish I'd said it.
It's better to tell the truth, Spanker
I get to only imagine the numbers of azzholes, queers, and commies that (as opposed to who) would have croaked from malignant hypertension had she been elected.

I spake the truth.

They is ascared of her.

Damn right they are because her nomination would have been the end of the Republican Party for decades.
They is [b]ascared[/b] of her.
[/quote]

Help me out with that word? How about scared or afraid?
Originally Posted by eyeball
I get to only imagine the numbers of azzholes, queers, and commies that (as opposed to who) would have croaked from malignant hypertension had she been elected.

Once again we must understand that she did not run for anything so being elected.... come on..... There are no dog catcher spots to run for!
What, I couldn't hope?
Some really funny schidt...

First, the "pitbull with lipstick" quits her day job because she's afraid those mean nasty demoncraps (you know the ones... who fear her) are going to run her trought the wringer and cause financial ruin. Secondly she quits again... as a presidental contender. What was it? She finally figured out she was in over her head OR maybe the party really didn't want to deal with her agressive nature? Sarah isn't a team player, say it isn't so.

Oh, that's right, she never announced herself as a canidate so she couldn't quit. She's not that stupid. For if she did her gravy train would come to a screaching halt.

Send your contributions to: Sarah Palin getyourazebackto alsaka fund.
She knew she couldn't even beat Michelle Bachmann.
Originally Posted by okok

September Red State Poll:

FIRST CHOICE: From the current list of Republican presidential candidates, who is your FIRST choice?
Sarah Palin 52.6%
Herman Cain 21.4%
Ron Paul 10.1%
Rick Perry 7.2%
Mitt Romney 2.4%
Newt Gingrich 2.0%
Michele Bachmann 1.1%.

Christie, Giuliani, Huntsman, G. Johnson, R. Santorum, B Roemer, all less than 1%.
You and OKOK stop being so Mean to Sarah or Bowslinger will come and yell bad things at you!

Palin likes the lime light and we provide it for her, but.... We don't have to give her any money. Unless she is riding a pole at the Bush Company! The Bush Company does not have a pole though.
Originally Posted by okok

September Red State Poll:

FIRST CHOICE: From the current list of Republican presidential candidates, who is your FIRST choice?
Sarah Palin 52.6%
Herman Cain 21.4%
Ron Paul 10.1%
Rick Perry 7.2%
Mitt Romney 2.4%
Newt Gingrich 2.0%
Michele Bachmann 1.1%.

Christie, Giuliani, Huntsman, G. Johnson, R. Santorum, B Roemer, all less than 1%.

Earth to Bows---She was NOT I repeat NOT a candidate.

Caribou:

Not even close�as I have asked many times before�

Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTUS?

Moving from her role as point guard to cheerleader has killed any hope of more bestsellers.
Sarah will now lose tons of money as just another pundit.
What will her announcement do to �The Undefeated� movie sales at Wal-Mart, coming the day after?

And her record of how Sarah governed speaks for itself.
That is one FACT you can�t change�Palin came onto the national stage because of her record in Alaska.

You really are obsessed, and not in a good way. You know that, right?

TRH/derby-type obsession with international bankers and Ron Paul level, but with an weird sexual undercurrent to it...

You seriously may need help.

That ain't a joke.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11

Or even a book about the first women to run at the top of the ticket for POTU

Bow:

Get you dic& out of your hand and PLEASE understand that she is not, has not and will not be running for anything anymore. I would love to play for the Steelers someday but the reality is I am not a football player at any level just like Palin is not a candidate at any level. Once she took her ball and went home she sealed the deal on being accepted as a serious candidate for anything from that point on. The only exception is in the mind of the sic o-fan fan club that about 200 people like yourself belong to. Palin offered nothing to the GOP other than something to laugh at every time she opens her mouth. She excites the base but that base is growing smaller every time she makes an appearance.

The lady is less viable than Bachmann in a primary and only causes the GOP to loose more possible votes in a general election. Your pole numbers must have been taken in your house because the rest of the world moved on away from Palin 6 months ago!

Ok zip your pants up now!

Posted By: bigwhoop Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
I say you're wrong on her future plans. Sen. Kyle is in his last term. She bought a home in AZ.. I say she is going to run to replace Sen. Kyle's seat. Six years of that will burnish her credentials for "other plans". laugh
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
With six years she just might, and I say might mature into a decent canidate. We'd have a better view of how she deals with politics on a national level...

WTF would she want to leave alaska for anyways???
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11

WTF would she want to leave alaska for anyways???
[/quote]

I will take up a collection and help her pack her boxes!
Posted By: DPhillips Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
Originally Posted by efw

That's a well-reasoned position from which to oppose her as a candidate.

Don't fret though, VAnimrod will be along shortly to remind Palin supporters that the only reason for their support is because she is an attractive woman.

You guys crack me up sometimes! smile

Honestly, I think Sarah's best contribution would be as a Vice-President. She is amazingly good at exposing waste or corruption. However, that woman is not the person you want to be the lead in a real economic challenge or be our premier represenative in world affairs.

As a VP, much as Gore was to Clinton, she is absolutely what this country needs right now. As the leader, no....
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11

Fortunately she is no longer in play as a putative candidate. Now we can take sport watching her move on to lesser and lesser endeavors.

Arizona senator? Maybe, but I think not. Mayor of West Armpit Arizona? Perhaps.
Posted By: ironbender Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
They is [b]ascared[/b] of her.

Help me out with that word? How about scared or afraid? [/quote]
I'm too familiar with your spelling, syntax, and sentence construction. I dumbed-down my post just for you so you would understand.

You're such a maroon.

eta: Shall I tutor you on ubb code also?
Posted By: ironbender Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
I would love to play for the Steelers someday but the reality is I am not a football player at any level...

Wow. You quit pro football.

lmao.
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
The "a-" prefix has long been a common and familiar feature of rural slang � "I ain't a-skeered o' him," "he's a-fixin' to cut loose any time now," "she's a-goin' to bake a cake for my birthday," "you're a-gonna be glad to see me when I come home with all that prize money."
Posted By: KFWA Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
maybe not running and focusing on family means spending time with hubby hoping he forgets about Glenn Rice. wink
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
The new book revolations made up her mind...
She off to chase NBA stars.

Once you go there, Todd will never do!~
I said it in jest but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that book and her marriage sealed the deal on her running.

I don't think she was going to run anyways, but I can believe she was waiting for a Chris Christie moment where the power brokers showed up at her doorstep and begged her to run that was never going to materialize after the book.
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
BOWSINGER will come rushing back into this one, spittle flying, now....
its great to be passionate about a candidate.

There are so few around that someone can be.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
Ohhhh,,I'm quite passionate about our president.
heh

he does that to people doesn't he?

I fully admit I have the blinders on when it comes to Ron Paul.

Its difficult for me to understand how someone can look past the major faults of Rick Perry or Sara Palin when I see so few in Ron Paul, but I realize they feel the same way about me.

90% of what Ron Paul advocates is dead center. Folks don't like bad news or reality in their faces.
Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
90% of what Ron Paul advocates is dead center. Folks don't like bad news or reality in their faces.
But mostly they don't like 10% moonbat.
Posted By: FlaRick Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
Sarah would not have been a viable candidate - the media made sure of that.

However, the ONLY thing I liked about the last Presidential election was Plain's speech at the Republican Convention. She actually gave me hope that the Republicans had a chance. Too bad mad man McCain threw it all away.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
But mostly they don't like 10% moonbat.

True, dat. Including me.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: SARAH PALIN - 10/07/11
I understand Sarah is heading up the Yukon for a moose hunt.
Cisco
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The "a-" prefix has long been a common and familiar feature of rural slang � "I ain't a-skeered o' him," "he's a-fixin' to cut loose any time now," "she's a-goin' to bake a cake for my birthday," "you're a-gonna be glad to see me when I come home with all that prize money."

Sorta, kinda, liken the way 'ole Perky talks?

...you 'betcha.
© 24hourcampfire