Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Wow.....

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...
The only similarities between Barry and Sarah is that Barry is also a warm blooded creature.... I think.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
<coffee... spit all over the desk...>

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nobody "hates" Sarah. People are smart enough to realize we already have one moron in the oval office, to elect Sarah is like changing seats on the Titanic...

Quote of the string, wish I'd said it.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
The only similarities between Barry and Sarah is that Barry is also a warm blooded creature.... I think.

Pretty sure I learned that snakes are cold-blooded.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.

Caribou:

I agree with almost everything you have said! She is far more effective as a cheerleader and on the sidelines. As long as she has her cheers down on paper, practices them and does not stray from her lines she is spot on!

You are also right about her ability to make money because that is what it has always been about! If she ran for Pres and got her ass chewed up in a debate; where she would have to think and speak on the fly her value would be squat. So yes by staying on the sidelines her value is still high. But when you sick-o-fans see through her dog and pony show and stop waiting on her every word, she will just fade away!

Please let her fade away!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
She's already making more money with this new found popularity than she ever would as president. Not that I think that's all there is, but it's one dam tough job and I don't believe she has it in her. She's more of a hit and run politian. She will do way more good as a speaker and cheerleader. At least what she espouces is conservative, the way she governed....not so much.

Caribou:

I agree with almost everything you have said! She is far more effective as a cheerleader and on the sidelines. As long as she has her cheers down on paper, practices them and does not stray from her lines she is spot on!

You are also right about her ability to make money because that is what it has always been about! If she ran for Pres and got her ass chewed up in a debate; where she would have to think and speak on the fly her value would be squat. So yes by staying on the sidelines her value is still high. But when you sick-o-fans see through her dog and pony show and stop waiting on her every word, she will just fade away!

Spot on. She has mega value when properly used.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who do you think talks about her more, her supporters or her detractors?

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She is not going to fade anytime soon.

As long as there are johns to be fleeced she will be the one with the shears. Line up over here and bring your wallets, the fair Perky will share a few words with you. Not quite as tacky as stuffing bills in the pole dancers G-string...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I did the best I could.

I have always supported Sarah for her RECORD of bringing transparency and reform into every level of government that she has served.
Her record of taking on the fat cats and the corruption in and out of the Government and on both sides of the aisle.
And her record of standing tall and sticking to her guns no matter how vile and evil the incoming flack became.
Of never quitting, NEVER QUITTING, except to outflank her enemies and move up and on.
I can find no one else who has done that.

Sarah�s announcement at this late stage in the race, simply does not fit, does not add up, some parts are missing.

For example, the recent changes and additions to her staff is just one of several strong indications that Sarah was stepping into the batter�s box and now raises questions. Why?

The quick and dirty answer today is given as the danger and high personal cost to her and her family. She has two small kids, one with special needs.

These are all true and valid reasons, but they were know factors a long time ago.

Something changed in the last few days and I want to know what.

Bows---I know it might be a little early but what do your people tell you about the REAL reason she quit (again)? Do you suspect a conspiracy? Perhaps BHO's Chicago people got to her and threatened her family?

Didn't we have some type of bet?

I.O.U. $10

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Very sad news indeed. For her to not run is truly a waste of a great mind. She had deep insight and a formidable intellect.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Very sad news indeed. For her to not run is truly a waste of a great mind. She had deep insight and a formidable intellect.

That is the funnyest thing I have heard all day!!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If your I.Q. ever makes it to 50, I really think you should sell!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Lyin'AssWalt wouldn't be able to admit to himself that it ever got there, so that's a safe bet against any sale.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fear not, she has a standing offer to be a teacher in BC.

NRA Lifer

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by isaac
If your I.Q. ever makes it to 50, I really think you should sell!

Isaac & Nim nuts:

Come on boys! Just go home and wack your >>>>> to yourPalin Poster and you will be just fine!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I dare say old BC has a wonderful sense of sarcasm.

www.paracay.com

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Here is a good link to Palins announcement.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...most-never-wanted-her-run-145942648.html

Notable quote:

But to judge by recent polling, Palin may have been apologizing to a comparatively empty house.

And

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

Palin has/had very limited appeal.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Here is a good link to Palins announcement.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...most-never-wanted-her-run-145942648.html

Notable quote:

But to judge by recent polling, Palin may have been apologizing to a comparatively empty house.

And

Seventy-two percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents surveyed by McClatchy-Marist last month said they wouldn't welcome a Palin presidential run.

Palin has/had very limited appeal.

McClatchy-Marist Poll Obama vs. Republican challengers
9/13/11-9/14/11
Obama 49%
Palin 44%

Obama 46%
Romney 44%

Obama 50%
Perry 41%

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---Give it up Perky is NOT running. Find another candidate to fixate on. How about Bachmann? Problem there is she has about as much chance as Perky had.

www.paracay.com

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 11 invisible), 987 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.