Home
or are things not funny anymore? Those ears of obummers have to make for some good ones......
The Obama jokes are in the White House.
He, Hussein, is the joke. And not a very funny one, either.
well Clinton's anticts were laughable, where this clown ain't funny and he doesn't want his feelings hurt https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../1/Obama_makes_free_speech_a_felo#UNREAD
" � where are the Obama JOKES?"

In the White House.
The JOKE is still in the White House
There ain't nothing funny about him, he is just plain criminal & scary dangerous.
All Jokes aren't funny
Originally Posted by atvalaska
or are things not funny anymore? Those ears of obummers have to make for some good ones......

nothing to joke about. Klinton was looking for a good time. Obama is Hell Bent for Destruction.
Obummer is not a bit funny in any way, no joking about the disaster he has brought down on our country.
Clinton was looking for a Blow Job, trying to get a change from the Blow Hard he was Married to.
When he was running it was change
can't
help
A
N fill in the rest
get
elected
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
" � where are the Obama JOKES?"

In the White House.

Very true and they all need to go!
There are funny jokes. There are dirty jokes and there are even obscene jokes but Obama is a joke that goes beyond obscene. Ther isn't a word I can think of that would say just what kind of a joke he is. I consider him a turd that should dbe flushed. The sooner the better.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Jay Lenno had this one:

Barack Obama gave a big speech on race, and there was one heckler in the audience, kept screaming crazy stuff the whole time. Turns out it was his pastor...

Jimmy Fallon had this one:

A woman in Illinois is auctioning off a 2005 Chrysler that once belonged to President Obama. You could tell it was Obama's car because it gets off to a fast start and then stalls for the next three years.

John
Leno also had:

Obama filed his income taxes today. He made less money in 2011 than in 2010.

EVEN OBAMA IS DOING WORSE UNDER OBAMA!!!
I find more humor in reading the obituaries than what the media puts out about Obama.
Those that laugh with him are my mortal enemies.
The media is hyping this so big maybe if the clown gets beat in Novembber they'll hire the prick as the Nightly News Jester.
It would be racist to make jokes about the light-weight.
Here are some Obama Jokes

What does a Michelle and an ice hockey player have in common?
They both change their pads after 3 periods!

Why does Obama have white hands?
Everyone has some good in them!

Why doesn't Michelle wear panties to picnics?
To keep the flies away from the chicken!

Why are all all of Obama cousins fast runners?
All the slow ones are in jail

Whats the difference between Obama cousins and snow tires?
Snow tires don't sing when you put chains on them!

What does a Black and sperm have in common?
Only about 1 out of two million actually work.

What's the most confusing day in Harlem and the White House?
Fathers Day!
Right on
yep
© 24hourcampfire