Home
Dearborn Muslim charged with nine counts of attempted murder for trying to kill street preachers outside the Islamic Center of America

Unfortunately, one of the Muslims got in his SUV, drove up over the hill, accelerated and came right at us where we were standing. This guy came directly at us and we had to jump out of the way and he came screaming by us. Both of the police cars stopped him, pulled him out and cuffed him and he showed no remorse. The police actually have it on video because both police cars had there dash cameras on, so it�s not like it�s my word against his. Then mosque security came out and said that they knew this guy and that we provoked him and the Dearborn Police officer yelled at the security guard and told him if he didn�t back off he would also be arrested for hindering a police investigation.

Doubt you'll see it in the MSM.

Link to list of articles
Couldn't get your link to work, Calhoun. I hope you don't mind me posting this one. The video posted a the link is actually one that was posted here a couple weeks ago. The description of the incident matches the description you posted, though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...stians-at-islamic-festival-media-silent/
Yep, the video is about the stoning in which the police arrested nobody. Yeah, the preachers were being jerks but free speech is free speech, like it or not.

I've been wondering when murder or attempted murders would happen, since the cops wouldn't protect them from a mob.

"Muslim charged with 9 counts of attempted murder"

Once the the peace movement starts in the streets and the local government gives in and allows sharia, he'll be given 9 medals of accommodation, the keys to the city, and receive a phone call of congratulations from Obama.

Then they'll stone a few Christians to death and burn down a church while police hold back the crowds for them and all will be well again in good old Deerborn MI.

when the transplanted muslim population density hits over 7% in their 'host country', they start really agitating for their 'religious rights'. Much denser than that, and they take to the streets, ala France.

Get ready folks, we WILL be fighting them here in America before too long.
I got ta get my head out my butt......cant believe this behavior is tolerated in some parts of this country. mad

Gunner
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
when the transplanted muslim population density hits over 7% in their 'host country', they start really agitating for their 'religious rights'. Much denser than that, and they take to the streets, ala France.

Get ready folks, we WILL be fighting them here in America before too long.

This is well documented...... Islam plans to concur the World with exactly this method.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

I have posted the above link before.... Interesting thing though, since the last time I did a search for it SEVERAL islam 101 links have popped up all with that religion of peace BS

The above link was way down the list generated by a Google search.....

Unless you would like you and yours to become islam's bitch..... Please read the above..... Skip to the summary if you are short on time.
Just think, if millions of muzbamas do this stuf they can over flow our prisons and recieve rewards for bankrupting us.
just bear in mind, that the only moderate, peace loving, tolerant muslims are those in places where they are not in political control.
Once they take over, each and every damn one of them becomes a jihadist, a radical and a true believer.
They will NEVER allow any other religion to co exist, if they can stamp it out.
cmon, who DOESNT wanna run over an evangelical now and then, bunch of wacko's
course... i wanna run over muslims to lol
just bear in mind, that the only moderate, peace loving, tolerant muslims are those in places where they are not in political control.
Once they take over, each and every damn one of them becomes a jihadist, a radical and a true believer.

The Muslims and the Islamic belief is against not only believers of all other religions...but non believers as well....everyone that does not believe as they do is an infidel and therefore should be converted or killed....not too peaceful from my point of view....definitely not a live and let live creed....
Remember, 34.0% of this town is now Muslim! This is what happens when Muzzies get together for a family reunion. Next, it'll be a dang civil war between Sunnies and [bleep]~!
SUV's......... when rocks are just not enough ! Summbitch should have been "shot while escaping"
I'm thinking this goes to trial the jury is loaded with muslims and this guy walks
+1
Originally Posted by MHCT48

The Muslims and the Islamic belief is against not only believers of all other religions...but non believers as well....everyone that does not believe as they do is an infidel and therefore should be converted or killed....not too peaceful from my point of view....definitely not a live and let live creed....
Didnt Dearborn used to make the little butane stoves I used to warm my tail in front of as a young cold pup on the farm?

WTF happened.

Gunner
I believe you are correct.My favorite place in the winter time.But they were not that little.
LOL, compared to the big fireplace at the old farm house that would take 3' sticks if firewood, I guess I always thought the stoves to be a bit small, although very warm. grin

Gunner
I see your point.
LOL

Gunner
Why would they not think this was ok? Stoning is condoned there & victims are routinely harassed by the local police. I'll bet it took a lot of coaxing to get them to arrest this latest savage.
Originally Posted by acooper1983
cmon, who DOESNT wanna run over an evangelical now and then, bunch of wacko's
What category of God-forsaken heathen to you occupy: muslim, liberal, atheist, or just plain stupid? Or do you multi-task?
© 24hourcampfire