Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Dearborn Muslim charged with nine counts of attempted murder for trying to kill street preachers outside the Islamic Center of America

Unfortunately, one of the Muslims got in his SUV, drove up over the hill, accelerated and came right at us where we were standing. This guy came directly at us and we had to jump out of the way and he came screaming by us. Both of the police cars stopped him, pulled him out and cuffed him and he showed no remorse. The police actually have it on video because both police cars had there dash cameras on, so it�s not like it�s my word against his. Then mosque security came out and said that they knew this guy and that we provoked him and the Dearborn Police officer yelled at the security guard and told him if he didn�t back off he would also be arrested for hindering a police investigation.

Doubt you'll see it in the MSM.

Link to list of articles

Last edited by Calhoun; 07/03/12.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't get your link to work, Calhoun. I hope you don't mind me posting this one. The video posted a the link is actually one that was posted here a couple weeks ago. The description of the incident matches the description you posted, though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...stians-at-islamic-festival-media-silent/

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, the video is about the stoning in which the police arrested nobody. Yeah, the preachers were being jerks but free speech is free speech, like it or not.

I've been wondering when murder or attempted murders would happen, since the cops wouldn't protect them from a mob.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Muslim charged with 9 counts of attempted murder"

Once the the peace movement starts in the streets and the local government gives in and allows sharia, he'll be given 9 medals of accommodation, the keys to the city, and receive a phone call of congratulations from Obama.

Then they'll stone a few Christians to death and burn down a church while police hold back the crowds for them and all will be well again in good old Deerborn MI.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
when the transplanted muslim population density hits over 7% in their 'host country', they start really agitating for their 'religious rights'. Much denser than that, and they take to the streets, ala France.

Get ready folks, we WILL be fighting them here in America before too long.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/03/12.

Sam......

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I got ta get my head out my butt......cant believe this behavior is tolerated in some parts of this country. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
when the transplanted muslim population density hits over 7% in their 'host country', they start really agitating for their 'religious rights'. Much denser than that, and they take to the streets, ala France.

Get ready folks, we WILL be fighting them here in America before too long.

This is well documented...... Islam plans to concur the World with exactly this method.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

I have posted the above link before.... Interesting thing though, since the last time I did a search for it SEVERAL islam 101 links have popped up all with that religion of peace BS

The above link was way down the list generated by a Google search.....

Unless you would like you and yours to become islam's bitch..... Please read the above..... Skip to the summary if you are short on time.

Please don't feed the trolls!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Just think, if millions of muzbamas do this stuf they can over flow our prisons and recieve rewards for bankrupting us.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
just bear in mind, that the only moderate, peace loving, tolerant muslims are those in places where they are not in political control.
Once they take over, each and every damn one of them becomes a jihadist, a radical and a true believer.
They will NEVER allow any other religion to co exist, if they can stamp it out.

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
cmon, who DOESNT wanna run over an evangelical now and then, bunch of wacko's

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
course... i wanna run over muslims to lol

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
just bear in mind, that the only moderate, peace loving, tolerant muslims are those in places where they are not in political control.
Once they take over, each and every damn one of them becomes a jihadist, a radical and a true believer.

The Muslims and the Islamic belief is against not only believers of all other religions...but non believers as well....everyone that does not believe as they do is an infidel and therefore should be converted or killed....not too peaceful from my point of view....definitely not a live and let live creed....

Live so that it matters that you have lived at all....
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Remember, 34.0% of this town is now Muslim! This is what happens when Muzzies get together for a family reunion. Next, it'll be a dang civil war between Sunnies and [bleep]~!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
SUV's......... when rocks are just not enough ! Summbitch should have been "shot while escaping"

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm thinking this goes to trial the jury is loaded with muslims and this guy walks

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
+1
Originally Posted by MHCT48

The Muslims and the Islamic belief is against not only believers of all other religions...but non believers as well....everyone that does not believe as they do is an infidel and therefore should be converted or killed....not too peaceful from my point of view....definitely not a live and let live creed....

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Didnt Dearborn used to make the little butane stoves I used to warm my tail in front of as a young cold pup on the farm?

WTF happened.

Gunner

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I believe you are correct.My favorite place in the winter time.But they were not that little.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, compared to the big fireplace at the old farm house that would take 3' sticks if firewood, I guess I always thought the stoves to be a bit small, although very warm. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 2,227 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,378
Posts18,506,655
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.