Home
Posted By: southwind ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Of all "news" orgainizations ABC (home of news fabricator Brian Ross)has a gun control poll posted on their home page (mid right)

http://abcnews.go.com/
Just put in my vote...pretty close margin right now.

Ed
Where's the poll on whether Ross should be fired?
+1
Posted By: iambrb Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
I was not able to find it on the page (though our badnwidth is a bit limited here) and so i did a search and still found nothing.....though if you type "gun control" in the search box, there is a story wherein Fienstien is syaing that pushing for that is not a good idea right now, meaning table it 'till after the election.
Posted By: hotsoup Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
voted against further gun control measures.
I just voted for yucks and the poll results are running upside down for us right now.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
2496 For

2447 Against

Considering ABC.com is frequented by liberals who buy in to their crap, the closeness actually says a lot, and bodes better for us than the initial impression might have you believe.
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
you know, most of the people voting for more gun control probably have no freaking idea what the gun laws are now....they really think you can buy machine guns on the internet or pistols with no ID, because the media idiots keep saying so.
Posted By: ranger1 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
We're losing the poll as of now, 2562-2516. I've never met anyone in favor of gun control that had any idea what they were talking about.
A poll on ABC, NBC, etc... about gun control is about as valid as a poll on the PETA website about outlawing hunting, or a poll on the campfire about gun control. laugh

Ask the question to the right people and I suppose you will eventually get the answer you are looking for.
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
The next this will be ( Common Sense ) controls. Kind of like (Their fair share), undefined but still on their lips.
Posted By: T LEE Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Close but the anti's are still ahead by about 40 votes.
I voted and I voted in two other polls today too. The others were about 2/3 against more controls and 1/3 for.
Where's the poll where I can vote against more tax dollars being used to propagandize against me and my guns or more taxes going for stuff like Fast and Furious?
I don't want to give ABC the pleasure of touting their poll. But then again if Brian Ross reports it then it won't matter anyway.

By the way it is about 2/3rds the way down the page on the far right side. small box about 2 1/2" X 2 1/2"

I went to their site to bitch about Brian Ross and found the poll.
Posted By: SU35 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Only 5 votes separate, keep this going.
2697-2695 after I voted.

Steve.
Go gents go.
Posted By: old70 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
2725-2725 about 20 seconds ago.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Tied 2742. [bleep] ABC
2745 No's
2742 yes
Just voted and we are ahead by 3 votes. miles
Posted By: Pop2005 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
just voted were behind
Posted By: M1894 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Looks like you can vote as many times as you want . No doubt the Brady bunchers will be buying a lot of coffee for folks to keep plugging away whistle
Nope. It apparently tracks you and will not let you vote twice - at least if you want to vote No...
Posted By: 21 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
2823 against more gun control after my vote. Thanks for the tip.
Nope. It apparently tracks you and will not let you vote twice - at least if you want to vote No...

Exit and clear your cookies, go back and vote again. On my second vote we are 8 ahead. miles
I threw my blackball.
Posted By: Raeford Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
12 ahead now.
On my third vote we are 14 ahead. miles
2900 no
2877 yes
2940 no
2906 yes
3042 no
3019 yes
The antis got busy it's 3135 for and 3082 against
I cast my hanging chad....

Bastids.
You know its going to be a biased poll how many conservatives listen to the [bleep] on The American Bulsavic channel?
Posted By: atvalaska this just in on "Brain Ross" - 07/24/12
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...C_news_Brian_Ross_child_mole#Post6711605 sick sob!! shocked
Originally Posted by southwind
Of all "news" orgainizations ABC (home of news fabricator Brian Ross)has a gun control poll posted on their home page (mid right).

http://abcnews.go.com/

Thanks, I voted.
cant find it on the site
Posted By: shreck Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Not if you have both Firefox and IE7 it let me vote once apiece.
that poll dont mean chit, all the comments are "no" and my demographic comparison came up overwealmingly no...

Libs are just sitting at home hitting the yes button like rapid fire
Posted By: mar21457 Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
If guns cause crime than vagina's cause prostitution.
Posted By: ihookem Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
They can have their polls and win for all I care. It's the minority party with bayonets will cast the deciding vote every time.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
I don't watch, or pay any attention to the crap these biased A-holes spout. Because ABC = Always Blame Conservatism.
They don't?
Posted By: Plinker Re: ABC news gun control poll - 07/24/12
There's another gun poll on Yahoo's home page right now. Scroll down, on the right. It's running 2 to 1 pro gun.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
that poll dont mean chit, all the comments are "no" and my demographic comparison came up overwealmingly no...

Don't mean [bleep] to you maybe the leftys will take it as the gospal to take your guns. Better send a request to you friends in you address book and tell them to turn this around. All they need to do is create the feeling that over half the people want it. But say what do I know LOL.

Originally Posted by Plinker
There's another gun poll on Yahoo's home page right now. Scroll down, on the right. It's running 2 to 1 pro gun.

They'll use what ever poll suits their purpose and forget the others. You haven't them seen them use this trick before?
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Don't mean [bleep] to you maybe the leftys will take it as the gospal to take your guns. Better send a request to you friends in you address book and tell them to turn this around. All they need to do is create the feeling that over half the people want it. But say what do I know LOL.

They'll use what ever poll suits their purpose and forget the others. You haven't them seen them use this trick before?

....not enough to take down that stupid avatar
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Not if you have both Firefox and IE7 it let me vote once apiece.

Use Yahoo and clear your cookies each time. It worked 26 times in a row... whistle
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

....not enough to take down that stupid avatar

But enough to take care of a fool like you just sayin LOL

Now Boys..... smirk

Bump this back up and hope some will help skew their figures.
© 24hourcampfire