Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Nope. It apparently tracks you and will not let you vote twice - at least if you want to vote No...

Not if you have both Firefox and IE7 it let me vote once apiece.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
that poll dont mean chit, all the comments are "no" and my demographic comparison came up overwealmingly no...

Libs are just sitting at home hitting the yes button like rapid fire

Something clever here.

If guns cause crime than vagina's cause prostitution.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
They can have their polls and win for all I care. It's the minority party with bayonets will cast the deciding vote every time.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't watch, or pay any attention to the crap these biased A-holes spout. Because ABC = Always Blame Conservatism.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
They don't?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There's another gun poll on Yahoo's home page right now. Scroll down, on the right. It's running 2 to 1 pro gun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
that poll dont mean chit, all the comments are "no" and my demographic comparison came up overwealmingly no...

Don't mean [bleep] to you maybe the leftys will take it as the gospal to take your guns. Better send a request to you friends in you address book and tell them to turn this around. All they need to do is create the feeling that over half the people want it. But say what do I know LOL.

Originally Posted by Plinker
There's another gun poll on Yahoo's home page right now. Scroll down, on the right. It's running 2 to 1 pro gun.

They'll use what ever poll suits their purpose and forget the others. You haven't them seen them use this trick before?

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 07/24/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Don't mean [bleep] to you maybe the leftys will take it as the gospal to take your guns. Better send a request to you friends in you address book and tell them to turn this around. All they need to do is create the feeling that over half the people want it. But say what do I know LOL.

They'll use what ever poll suits their purpose and forget the others. You haven't them seen them use this trick before?

....not enough to take down that stupid avatar

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Nope. It apparently tracks you and will not let you vote twice - at least if you want to vote No...

Not if you have both Firefox and IE7 it let me vote once apiece.

Use Yahoo and clear your cookies each time. It worked 26 times in a row... whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

....not enough to take down that stupid avatar

But enough to take care of a fool like you just sayin LOL

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Now Boys..... smirk

Bump this back up and hope some will help skew their figures.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1badf350, 204guy, 12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,131 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,224
Posts18,504,294
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.