Home
Posted By: angrybeaver Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Hi everyone;
actually, I am not angry(angry beaver) I am calm & happy, should have put "happy beaver". I do have a question, but since this is my 1st post, a little about me as I think most of you are guys.
I grew up in an outdoorsmen family, my dad & brothers avid hunters & hikers.
So I learned to shoot very young, and pretty much kept up with the boys.

I can girly it up with the best of the glamour queens, but not often, just not my nature, not a fru-fru princess, and the greatest compliment I get is that I look beautiful climbing out of my sleeping bag in the morning, no makeup needed, a "natural". I like to go au' natural, especially when in the woods, very nice to have a cool October breeze rushing around your special places.
My face & body have graced the pages of many sporting catalogs.
I play hard and am an "adrenaline junkie"...so I am not afraid of recoil, big guns and enjoy a good thump!

Now,my question, I am looking for a good DG rifle and have narrowed it down to a few, and I realize they are not all at the same price point, but close enough and each within my means, saving here or there do not matter...so I would appreciate you boys giving it to me straight, as objective as you can be WITHOUT your own bias or budget getting in the way, please & thank-you!
I am open to either .375 H&H or .416 Rigby or Rem. and do hand-load with my bros., so ammo cost not so much an issue.

Rifles & make do matter more, to me.
It's between CZ 550 Kevlar stock w/ the AHR "CZ upgrade #2";
the Sako 85 "Hunter"; Montana Rifle Co. DG PH rifle; and last and probably least, The FN Win. M70.
The CZ is offered in both .375 H&H and .416 Rigby;
the Sako in .375 H&H only; the Montana DG rifle in .416 Rigby (non .375)
and the Win.M70 in both .375 H&H or .416 Remington Magnum.
The CZ mag. can hold 5x .375 but only 3x .416 Rigby...and the Montana Rifle co. DG can hold a whopping 5x .416 Rigby.

So many choices, what is a girl to do, lol? blush
Thanks boys wink
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
What the hell do ya plan on huntin, buffalo, seriously, I would just get a 300 win mag and call it a day for anything in the continental US
Posted By: shreck Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Hmmmmm.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Something smells fishy, no pun intended. wink
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
I like fish, as long as it ain't halibut sized
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Sig45elite/Bullets4yogi
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Originally Posted by angrybeaver
I look beautiful climbing out of my sleeping bag in the morning, no makeup needed, a "natural".

I like to go au' natural, especially when in the woods, very nice to have a cool October breeze rushing around your special places.

I play hard and am an "adrenaline junkie"...so I am not afraid of recoil, big guns and enjoy a good thump!

Beautiful nekkid women with big guns are always welcome around the campfire.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Evening Mam

My mother told me to never ask a lady her age or weight. So I'll split the difference and won't ask your age. Also how tall are you? I have no need to know but these are something to consider.
I have an eight pound 375 Whelen that my large friends (250 lbs to 350lbs), having fired it once, want nothing to do with it. That 375 Whelen has a right snappy recoil. I, at 180 pounds get pushed back and the heavy guys get to absorb all of the recoil due to thier mass. They really don't like my 405 Winchester in a model 95.
Will you have this rifle customized to suit your size and height?
Nothing more frustraiting then trying to practice with a rifle that's beating the fire out of you.

Jim
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/20/12
Pics or you didn't happen.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
DFTFT
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

+1.... whistle
Posted By: BandGHunter Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Ok I'll bite. Is this a Miranda Lambert song. I'm goin home gona get my shotgun he anit seen crazy yet, Im gonna show him what little girls are made of, GUN POWDER and LEAD!!! Anyways welcom. Shoot a rifle that you can shoot very well what ever cartridge. What my bros. and sisis can do dosen't mean noyhin what I can do. As stated PICTURES!!!!!...later
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Welcome to the fire.

All I wanna know is where do you go camping?
I'm still waiting on pics...because we know it didn't happen if we don't have pics..... wink
Posted By: slumlord Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
I'm witholding judgement till Travis gives the official word

laugh
Posted By: angrybeaver Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by arkypete
Evening Mam

My mother told me to never ask a lady her age or weight. So I'll split the difference and won't ask your age. Also how tall are you? I have no need to know but these are something to consider.
I have an eight pound 375 Whelen that my large friends (250 lbs to 350lbs), having fired it once, want nothing to do with it. That 375 Whelen has a right snappy recoil. I, at 180 pounds get pushed back and the heavy guys get to absorb all of the recoil due to thier mass. They really don't like my 405 Winchester in a model 95.
Will you have this rifle customized to suit your size and height?
Nothing more frustraiting then trying to practice with a rifle that's beating the fire out of you.

Jim

Well thank you, at least one gentleman here?

YES...family & friends guns, no problem, ready to step up and need to for DG, don't trust no 30-06 though any CNS will end a fight, I know.
I am 30, 5'5" & weigh 124 neeked, firm & fit.
I know that big strong guys have much more trouble with recoil than I...they try to fight it, bully it ,macho man stuff. No, you must flow, go with it, let your body roll with they wave and like Akido, redirect, yep, weight forward, for sure, stock firmly planted, exhale-sgueeze-flow with it.
I plan to shoot some big tasty critters, some that like to eat me (other than men)
In other words, DG, mostly here in N.A., but would not rule out Africa someday, which in the end, I may get both calibers, the .375 for this continent and the .416 for the "Dark Continent".
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
As te saying goes---this is worthless without pictures
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Our first trollette?
Originally Posted by tjm10025
I look beautiful climbing out of my sleeping bag in the morning, no makeup needed, a "natural".

I like to go au' natural, especially when in the woods, very nice to have a cool October breeze rushing around your special places.

Beautiful nekkid women with big guns are always welcome around the campfire.

Thank you, your sweet.
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Fulla more schit than a Xmas goose, new troll!
Originally Posted by Fubarski

"pics"???
Of what.
Jerk.
What is wrong with some of you here?
Rude & unwelcoming? confused
No, just realistic, very few 124 lb woman want or can shoot a 416 rugby with any level of comfort, anyone that would use a 375 in NA for anything but big brown bears is screw loose.
Posted By: T LEE Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Get a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
It's the troll sig45elite/bullets4yogi..

Same rifles, same troll..
Pictures, troll what the hell is wrong with some of you, been inhaling too much solvent???...joined a few forums for good info & conversation, but a good load of you boys here, and "fire" are sheetheads, really rude, jerks, what is this 24 Hr Campfire, a place for armchair outdoorsmen & wanna-bee hunters that probably spend 100x more time on the PC and jerking off than hunting
Lady, as I said, very few women of your stature can handle 416 rugby, let alone a 375.
Pictures, troll what the hell is wrong with some of you, been inhaling too much solvent???...joined a few forums for good info & conversation, but a good load of you boys here, and "fire" are sheetheads, really rude, jerks, what is this 24 Hr Campfire, a place for armchair outdoorsmen & wanna-bee hunters that probably spend 100x more time on the PC and jerking off than hunting

Hey!!, I said welcome to the fire and if wanting to know where ya go camping is "rude" then hey I'm sorry.

BTW: I thought you were a "Happy Beaver"
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hey!!, I said welcome to the fire and if wanting to know where ya go camping is "rude" then hey I'm sorry.

Hey, did not mean you, was talking about those others, but replied to wrong post. Thanks for the welcome! cool

Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Why is the word gullible not in the dictionary?

I am.
Seems you got some ANGRY JACKASSES here at the "fire"?
naw just sick and tired of the DU crowd coming in here just to act like morons.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Lady, as I said, very few women of your stature can handle 416 rugby, let alone a 375.

Just because you are a limp wimp and cannot shoot more than .270 don't mean we are all like you!
Posted By: Bobcape Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU
Why is the word gullible not in the dictionary?

Ha ha! I use that all of the time at work. laugh

Bob
Still didn't say where ya went camping? grin

Kalispell

Just because you are a limp wimp and cannot shoot more than .270 don't mean we are all like you!

Yep, troll, I like my 25 caliber's, but when ya wanna play with real cannons, go shoot a Casull with 300 gr bullets over 35 grs of H110, Tis my carry load, don't you have so e plaids to be mending wench!
Posted By: safariman Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

Somewhere around here is a video of a rather slender gal shooting my 416 Rigby at last years 24hr gathering at scottF's farm. She fired it several times, and well. The loads were full power elephant killers, too.

C'mon Mark, I remember that, but she was far from being the norm, this one is skunk bait, I'm tellin ya
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Try to understand,Ms.Beaver, that we get lots of imposters,trolls and general chit-heads around here,so people are rightfully wary.So,to combat this and verify who we are, we like to post a few pics of ourselves either shooting, hunting,with game etc, just to kinda prove that we're serious about being here for info and not nefarious purposes.

If you look through the threads, you'll find lots with pics of many members here,usually with trophys,on hunts or at get-togethers. No one's asking you for any Playboy poses(well, I'm sure Deflave and others will be along shortly) but just regular pics of you,doing outdoorsy stuff.
See, lots of new posters of the chithead/trollin' variety can't produce any pics like that, so we know to ignore them.I'm sure you understand.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

"pics"???
Of what.
Jerk.

No, Jessica. We're mean.....remember?

Glad you're back.

PM your cell #, I lost it.
Sorry you feel that way . Think the pictures were if you looked the part of Big Bore??? As stated alot of kick from some of your picks. Shootin a rifle once or twice in a Big, Big bore is different then shootin it good. Bench time is one big thing to shoot well and the recoil is a punch for sure after 20 rounds. Don't go driven a dirt road if you don't want mud on the tires!! Why not start over and leave out sleepin bag girlie stuff. Good stuff here on the campfire you'll like hangin out here....later
[Linked Image]

Kalispell

A Montana girl.

From the way you describe yourself I'd say the boys in Montana are a lucky bunch.
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image]

Hey! Didn't I ask you not to post pictures of my sister?
Posted By: arkypete Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Mam;
I'd suggest leaving the ennuendo in the ladies room and let's talk rifles and cartridges.
I would not feel the least bit under gunned carrying a Winchester 1886 light weight in 45-70 or a Winchester 95 in 405 for hunting anything on this continent. I have a spare Winchester 95 in 30-06 that one of these days I'll convert to 375 Whelen.

Jim
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Ya think maybe it's HoundGirl making a return and pulling a fast one on us?? shocked
Took every can in the cooler to drink that girl pertty!!!!
[Linked Image]

Yep, troll, I like my 25 caliber's, but when ya wanna play with real cannons, go shoot a Casull with 300 gr bullets over 35 grs of H110, Tis my carry load, don't you have so e plaids to be mending wench!

What a punk you are...I showed this to my brothers, ha, .454 Casull , ladies gun, I shoot and carry as backup a S&W 4" .500 the special edition one too, nice gun...shoot Buffalo Bore 540 gr. as well as the load Grizzly Cartridge makes.
Like a said, wimp.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Root?
Posted By: safariman Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
I would like to say welcome, and we do need more ladies onn the board here, but so far I am not convinced that the newbie is not a troll.
you still live with ya brothers?

sounds kinky

banjo music kinky

time to bring out the Gimp

Catman, she's all yours son
Posted By: Scott F Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

I know that big strong guys have much more trouble with recoil than I...they try to fight it, bully it ,macho man stuff. No, you must flow, go with it, let your body roll with they wave and like Akido, redirect, yep, weight forward, for sure, stock firmly planted, exhale-sgueeze-flow with it.

Video of a lady about your weight shooting a 416 in a CZ. This was taken a year ago at our get together. I am sure you could do it but I doubt you could do it ten times at the range on sight in day.

If you are real and asking a real question I would recommend you get something along the line of a 30-06 or 308 then learn to shoot it. Marksmanship is a lot more important than brute power. I once new a man who ran a trapline in Alaska. Killed grizzly and moose with an old Winchester 32-20. He died of old age. My wife's first husband used a 22 rimfire to kill moose when they lived in Alaska.

Click on the picture to watch the video.

[Linked Image]
The internet is a creepy place, some guy decided to write posts as a woman, decideds to try to get some boys riled up by talking about camping nekkid, and then starts arguments. Somewhere there is a little girl inside kicking and screaming to come out of that man shaped closet. No site is safe.

MM

What a punk you are...I showed this to my brothers, ha, .454 Casull , ladies gun, I shoot and carry as backup a S&W 4" .500 the special edition one too, nice gun...shoot Buffalo Bore 540 gr. as well as the load Grizzly Cartridge makes.
Like a said, wimp.

Yah, remember smart ass, all the S&W 500's are ported for bitches! None of the Ruger's Casulls are factory ported, and mine damn sure isn't. wink
It's all good, she's bound to have thick skin. Haven't you guys ever noticed, those beavers-they can take a pounding.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
No, just realistic, very few 124 lb woman want or can shoot a 416 rugby with any level of comfort, anyone that would use a 375 in NA for anything but big brown bears is screw loose.

My wife doesn't get up to 124 that I can ever recall, and has shot everything up to a 50 bmg and 460 wtby wihtout issues... but I digress.

This is a setup y'all. Just be careful.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was awesome slumlord!
That and even reloading the 416 and 375 darn sure ain't cheap!
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
5' 5" and 124 lbs ? Sounds like a fat bitch to me anyway. My old lady is 5-8 and 120. I don't have any use for fat angry beavers.
Posted By: catman925 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Dam girl, you git on here teling bout you goin camping and runing round in da buff dun got me to thanking. You want to go camping? I don't carre if it is a angrie beaver, happy beaver or eeger beaver, I am dtf. I can sho you how to shoot fireworks outta your ass crack. Butt one quession befor I teach you, and it is importan due to fire hazurds. It the floor hardwood or shag?
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Hey angrybeaver/bullets4yogi/sig45elite.. Why did your exact same thread over thehighroad get nuked already?
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

HI! Angyb - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - b - ... blush
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Ya think maybe it's HoundGirl making a return and pulling a fast one on us?? shocked

Nah.

I'm thinking John Moses
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Sorry I did not read all the post.My daughter is 28 years old and 5'10".She has been shooting a 25-06 but is eyeing my 300 Weatherby.I know she is going to beat me out of it.She really likes shooting it.I have decided girls like recoil.Maybe I will get the Rem.back.

sounds kinky

banjo music kinky

Amazing, some of you guys must have IQ's lower than than your magazine capacity, did you ever here of family that live close by and also, there is a thing called email.
Amazing!
Posted By: 6MMWASP Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
A friend of mine's wife shoots a Winchester 458 as well as most I've seen. She is a little smaller than angrybeaver.

My X shot a 7 1/4 lb all up 30-338 very well, in fact on her one and only trip to South Africa made 14 consecutive 1 shot kills with that 30-338 pushing 180's just over 3000 FPS.

I don't know if angrybeaver is for real but some folks don't seem to mind recoil, or at least deal with it well. Not saying either of the women I mentioned couldn't shoot a smaller rifle better but they sure got the job done with the bigger rifles.
Originally Posted by Scott F

Video of a lady about your weight shooting a 416 in a CZ. This was taken a year ago at our get together. I am sure you could do it but I doubt you could do it ten times at the range on sight in day.

If you are real and asking a real question I would recommend you get something along the line of a 30-06 or 308 then learn to shoot it. Marksmanship is a lot more important than brute power. I once new a man who ran a trapline in Alaska. Killed grizzly and moose with an old Winchester 32-20. He died of old age. My wife's first husband used a 22 rimfire to kill moose when they lived in Alaska.

Click on the picture to watch the video.

[Linked Image]

gosh, some of you boys don't READ or LISTEN, typical men...I said I have been hunting all my life, have 30-06, 7mm, the 1st hunting rifle I bought for myself was a .300 Weatherby Mag., so don't treat me like a newbie.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
That means either you cant hit what you are aiming at or you are just another troll. My BS detector says troll. I am done with this one.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
5' 5" and 124 lbs ? Sounds like a fat bitch to me anyway. My old lady is 5-8 and 120. I don't have any use for fat angry beavers.

My weight is perfect for my size, check it out Einstien, I am fit and BTW, muscle weighs more than FAT. 5'8" 120 lbs., get a job and feed yur lady, bozo.

sounds kinky

banjo music kinky

Amazing, some of you guys must have IQ's lower than than your magazine capacity, did you ever here of family that live close by and also, there is a thing called email.
Amazing!
email
rhymes with shemale

but keep going

first night on the fire is like couch casting calls

everyone gets a nut in the eyes
Got some pics of those guns? We like gun pics here on the campfire! I'd love to see a pic or two of your back-up .500 too,pretty neat pistol.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
A friend of mine's wife shoots a Winchester 458 as well as most I've seen. She is a little smaller than angrybeaver.

My X shot a 7 1/4 lb all up 30-338 very well, in fact on her one and only trip to South Africa made 14 consecutive 1 shot kills with that 30-338 pushing 180's just over 3000 FPS.

I don't know if angrybeaver is for real but some folks don't seem to mind recoil, or at least deal with it well. Not saying either of the women I mentioned couldn't shoot a smaller rifle better but they sure got the job done with the bigger rifles.

Bam, there you go.
Your right, I have NO use for these recoil sensitive "girly men" hunters that criticize those of us who can shoot.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

My weight is perfect for my size, check it out Einstien, I am fit and BTW, muscle weighs more than FAT. 5'8" 120 lbs., get a job and feed yur lady, bozo.

Wat are the wait and mesurement on the jugs, and wat about the flooring?
Catman smells tuna

mmmm,
retard like Puss-n-Boots

Posted By: Jtown Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Catman smells tuna

mmmm,
retard like Puss-n-Boots

That retard would screw a pig if it wouldn't squeel on him.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Catman smells like tuna

mmmm,
retard like Puss-n-Boots

fixt wink
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Got some pics of those guns? We like gun pics here on the campfire! I'd love to see a pic or two of your back-up .500 too,pretty neat pistol.

Sure, no problem, except I don't know how to post pics here?
I have tried the icons up top this response box, but it just has web links.
Why can't I attach a file here?
Or just paste it in the post?
I will show you my guns...and if you boys calm down and be polite and stop accusing & judging and fantasizing, tomorrow, I will give you a nice photo SPREAD of me, with my guns, heck, I ain't bashful and we a re strangers and will NEVER meet, I'll make damn sure of that!
upload to photobucket and post link to pic here
make sure you don't use Larry Root's photobucket acct

Posted By: JBGQUICK Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
All that sounds undersized to me, you need a 50 BMG. Never know when you are going to have to stop the car the bear is driving before you can shoot them.

and if you boys calm down and be polite and stop accusing & judging and fantasizing, tomorrow, I will give you a nice photo SPREAD of me, with my guns, heck, I ain't bashful and we a re strangers and will NEVER meet, I'll make damn sure of that!

lmao

catman just painted the ceiling

Originally Posted by eh76

There is no easier quicker way, I do not have a photo-bucket account?
Other forums let you attach instantly?
Somebody throw some logs on that "Campfire" , stoke it up and get some features here?
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Sure, no problem, except I don't know how to post pics here?
I have tried the icons up top this response box, but it just has web links.
Why can't I attach a file here?
Or just paste it in the post?
I will show you my guns...and if you boys calm down and be polite and stop accusing & judging and fantasizing, tomorrow, I will give you a nice photo SPREAD of me, with my guns, heck, I ain't bashful and we a re strangers and will NEVER meet, I'll make damn sure of that!

Dam, I don't no if I can wait. B shure you shine that beaver up for the pic. I am about to bust one just thinkin bout it.
Originally Posted by eh76

There is no easier quicker way, I do not have a photo-bucket account?
Other forums let you attach instantly?
Somebody throw some logs on that "Campfire" , stoke it up and get some features here?

I will throw a log on sumthing allright. Hit it so hard it feels like it is on fire.
make sure you don't use Larry Root's photobucket acct

no kidding sick
Posted By: splattermatic Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
I'd be more than happy to post some pics for you.
Send them to my email. Pm me, and I'll give it to you.
Pics show Up, I will take back my comments
http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg533/angrybeaver1/

here ya go boys...
...me to follow, but afterwards, I'll have to take a dozen showers, yucch, scummy old men.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
So whose dream is this, really?
Hmm, must be a dealer, those are all brand new, you hit the redneck retirement fund?
[Linked Image]
Its this easy.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 1minute

These are my guns, just the ones I have at the house, that is my bed...
geez, you wanted pics, some guys are never satisfied!
Now what, do I have to lay naked across them. blush
Posted By: funshooter Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Where are all of the big bangers
http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg533/angrybeaver1/

here ya go boys...
...me to follow, but afterwards, I'll have to take a dozen showers, yucch, scummy old men.

You better take a shower, this place is powerd by viagra, but not me babie, I got hard wood and staying power.
Not arguin, those are nice, but hey, if'n ya want ...cool
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
You sure come to the right place Ma'am ...

We can change an angry beaver into a happy valley. cool
If you feel so inclined to, rock on. We won't mind seeing a person to a name.

These are my guns, just the ones I have at the house, that is my bed...
geez, you wanted pics, some guys are never satisfied!

Nah, you do have a decent collection, and you have no Brownings, so you can't be John Moses. Welcome to the forum smile
By the way welcome to the fire
Hmm, must be a dealer, those are all brand new, you hit the redneck retirement fund?

Hmmm, you guys, YOU in particular, seem not to be able to think past what you see in front of you?
did it ever occur to you how old this photo may be, that they were shot when I 1st bought them? I have shot them over and over, hunted with the WWG modded Marlin SBL 45-70, I shoot Garret 540 gr. HammerHeads.
I bought these all the same day, I like to shop, hey a girls prerogative, lol wink

Why the hell not!
I was being a wiseass, those are nice...seriously
Originally Posted by funshooter
By the way welcome to the fire

Thanks! smile
Originally Posted by catman925

Why the hell not!

Down boy...Mr. Catman, you just need to go out and shot something furry! wink
She said she ain't shy!
Thick Skin.....Welcome
Posted By: ribka Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Me thinks angry beaver is an angry tranny
[quote=1minute]So whose dream is this, really?

Why the hell not!

Down boy...Mr. Catman, you just need to go out and shot something furry! wink [/quote)

I prefer to shoot myself into sumthing slick. But hay babe whatevr you like. Let's go camping.
[quote=1minute]So whose dream is this, really?

Why the hell not!

Down boy...Mr. Catman, you just need to go out and shot something furry! wink [/quote)

I prefer to shoot myself into sumthing slick. But hay babe whatevr you like. Let's go camping.

you are just gonna catch your hand on fire punk..
Atleast my shiit still gets hard enuff to.start a fire, Mr king limp dik of all limp diks. Esad you old [bleep].
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
I still don't buy this chick is real. It just isn't adding up.

This chick is a regular member playing with you all...
Posted By: 700LH Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
[Linked Image]
That is a really cool revolver, now I'm kinda wanting one. Utterly and completely useless to me, but I still want it.
The S&W 500 is fun to shoot but I like my S&W 460 more
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter
I still don't buy this chick is real. It just isn't adding up.

This chick is a regular member playing with you all...

Ya know, you boys just kill me, I gotta go read my OP to even remember why I started this thread, you have ALL taken it so far out, with all your suspicion and jaded vain imaginations?
I just wanted some input for the pros & cons of each rifle / action and their strength & reliability .
some of you boys go on and on about the .375 & .416 like they were freak'n elephant guns, like .505 Gibbs or .600 Overkill or .700 AHR, now those I may not want to shoot from the bench too much. Heck, but ,375's & .416's ain't nothing fearsome. You boys better stop shopping cheap stuff at Wally world where their elephant guns are .300 Winnies sick
Man up!
When ya have been in 3 BFV rollovers, kind of hard to shoot stuff over 30-06 with out screwing the shoulder up even worse. Plus, I know I can hit a fly in the ass at 500 yds with my 25-06. wink
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Tell ya what, AB, if you have fired these big calibers then I suspect that you are way ahead of a lot of the crew here.

And don't let em run ya off. None of us know whether or not you are for real just like most of us have no idea of what a lot of the gang here are all about so just hang in there.

Kalispell, huh? You know where "Goat Hill" is?
Posted By: Tracks Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Anybody that got past the first post and still thought this was real is dumb as a bag of hammers.
Posted By: minnmarcus Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
What a waste of time! Show us your t..'s!
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Tell ya what, AB, if you have fired these big calibers then I suspect that you are way ahead of a lot of the crew here.

And don't let em run ya off. None of us know whether or not you are for real just like most of us have no idea of what a lot of the gang here are all about so just hang in there.

You must be referring to Buffalo Hill golf club...plenty of goats & hills though,lol.
Been to and hunted near Goathill, in southern England, Dorset county, lovely place.
Originally Posted by minnmarcus
What a waste of time! Show us your t..'s!

Show us your "class" and get lost.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

Welcome!

And GFY grin
Gotta agree. Someone's trying to mess with us.
But anyways, welcome.
To answer your question, I would get a Remington 700 in 416 rem.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
This thread is useless with out..........

Travis. grin

You must be referring to Buffalo Hill golf club...plenty of goats & hills though,lol.
Been to and hunted near Goathill, in southern England, Dorset county, lovely place.

Sure sounds like a Google search to me... whistle

A top hit in "goat hill" Google search

And "goat hill Kalispell" return mentioning golf course
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Knew a couple P.Teasers like this. Weren't worth the powder to blow them to hell!!!
Cisco
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

Cisco:

It's not a real girl.
Originally Posted by ColdBore

Sure sounds like a Google search to me... whistle

A top hit in "goat hill" Google search

And "goat hill Kalispell" return mentioning golf course

Really? Which ones? Title and publication date, please.

ha, .454 Casull , ladies gun, I shoot and carry as backup a S&W 4" .500 the special edition one too, nice gun...shoot Buffalo Bore 540 gr. as well as the load Grizzly Cartridge makes.

Excellent. Can you show us pictures of you with said revolver, maybe outdoors?

I said I have been hunting all my life, have 30-06, 7mm, the 1st hunting rifle I bought for myself was a .300 Weatherby Mag., so don't treat me like a newbie.

Again, this is wonderful to hear. Surely after hunting, "all [your] life", you have many pictures you can post of you in the outdoors, or with game harvested. You might even have pictures of yourself with guns that aren't still sporting hang tags. We'd love to see 'em.

Of course, the "haters" could be correct, and this could be one of the feeblest troll attempts to date. Generally speaking, the females of honor on this forum don't resort to poor attempts at titillation or sophomoric double entendres. Just sayin'.

FC
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
I think Larry's sex change procedure has been completed, and that this is his first "All Girl" debut.

There's some serious credibility lacking here, folks.

GTC
Posted By: rost495 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by bruinruin
This thread is useless with out..........

Travis. grin

He's posting alright....
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Hiya "angrybeaver" ...

If you're serious about this, I suggest getting ahold of Niki Atcheson through her father-in-law, outfitter Jack Atcheson. When it comes to small gals and heavy calibers, she's actually been there done that.

G' luck.

Tom
Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Pffft. If you're not hunting with a .600 Nitro you're just wearing your skirt.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I think Larry's sex change procedure has been completed, and that this is his first "All Girl" debut.

GTC

Better check that tinfoil, for it sure took too much time for the signal to reach your cranium. wink

GTC

It does sound Larry-ish, what with an ego so fragile the lashing-out is fast & furious:

Show us your "class" and get lost.

you have ALL taken it so far out, with all your suspicion and jaded vain imaginations?

What a punk you are

Amazing, some of you guys must have IQ's lower than than your magazine capacity

get a job and feed yur lady, bozo

Jerk.
Rude & unwelcoming?

troll what the hell is wrong with some of you, been inhaling too much solvent???...joined a few forums for good info & conversation, but a good load of you boys here, and "fire" are sheetheads, really rude, jerks, what is this 24 Hr Campfire, a place for armchair outdoorsmen & wanna-bee hunters that probably spend 100x more time on the PC and jerking off than hunting

Jerk.
Seems you got some ANGRY JACKASSES here at the "fire"?

Posted By: AllisonXTB Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
This Biatch a Troll! Post a video of you shooting then we can eat our words until then...Go jerk off! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Yup, clearly has a "Root-ish" air to it.

Oh well,.....

GTC

And I was the first to call it, pages ago. cool

Wrong answer. Are you familiar with Appelway Drive?

Dude! Don't go scaring her off before I talk her into going camping with me. grin
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Originally Posted by AllisonXTB
This Biatch a Troll! Post a video of you shooting then we can eat our words until then...Go jerk off! laugh laugh laugh

Says the pot to the kettle.........

Dude! Don't go scaring her off before I talk her into going camping with me. grin

grin Be sure to bring your biggest gun! grin
Posted By: temmi Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12

"pics"???
Of what.
Jerk.

Get a 338WM and don't look back.

Still when I joined I did not feel the need to describe my looks.

Be careful on the net

Snake

Oh well,.....

GTC

Sir I notice you have 37,000+ posts...?
Is that a mis-print, others have less but still in the thousands!
Sir this is NOT just directed at you ...but for ALL the haters, doubters and cynics that instead of welcoming a new sincere member who was seeking just some good advice, became instantly paranoid and consumed with attacks.
I apologize for my ""RACY" sense of humor, sometimes filled with innuendo & female tease, just my way, and get a lot of flack from my family for it, but kidding aside, serious hunter and seems can shoot circles around some of yu girly men and for that, I am attacked.
I was having coffee with my dad and brothers at one of our local outposts, and they reminded me that the WW web is too often, a place for clerks & jerks.
That NO TRUE outdoorsmen of hunter would waste so much time behind a computer terminal, they just would NOT. We are not wired that way, nor care about cyber things and that these guys are just wanna-bees, armchair hunters, and not to pay them any mind or let them get yur goat. Ha, so true, I see it.
I came on here thinking there MAY just some knowledgable riflemen here, apparently not too many,more so those who are concerned whether the "poster' IS REAL of is it a man or women or mythological woodland creature, whatever.

PATHETIC.

If you spent 1/4 the time in the field, at the range or reloading bench as you do here, at your cyber "campfire" , you might be able to handle the recoil of the common mid-caliber guns like the .416 & .375 instead of whining about your aches & pains and weak limitations.
Obviously, the do not make men like my dad & brothers any longer, too many of you must be too much in touch with your "feminine side" if all you can handle are .270's & 30-06's, and want to rundown those of us , yes even girls, who can and DO shoot the big bores.

PICS...I do not have to feed your stupid male hormonal titillations with pics of me, guns, hunting, etc., prove it to YOU...WHY?
Who cares what you believe or do not.

Pathetic.

I came for some basic simple honest feedback on rifle makes & models, NOT what "caliber" a girl like me should shoot.
For some of you, your male ego is pathetic, and blinds any shred of decency & intelligence you may have?
I will not wast my time here any longer, wrong place for help of any kind...bunch of phony fantasy woodsmen who should just stick to paintball & air-soft safaris.
Later.

Oh well,.....

GTC

Sir this is NOT just directed at you ...but for ALL the haters, doubters and cynics that instead of welcoming a new sincere member who was seeking just some good advice, became instantly paranoid and consumed with attacks.
I was having coffee with my dad and brothers at one of our local outposts, and they reminded me that the WW web is too often, a place for clerks & jerks.
That NO TRUE outdoorsmen of hunter would waste so much time behind a computer terminal, they just would NOT. We are not wired that way, nor care about cyber things and that these guys are just wanna-bees, armchair hunters, and not to pay them any mind or let them get yur goat. Ha, so true, I see it.
I came on here thinking there MAY just some knowledgable riflemen here, apparently not too many,more so those who are concerned whether the "poster' IS REAL of is it a man or women or mythological woodland creature, whatever.

PATHETIC.

If you spent 1/4 the time in the field, at the range or reloading bench as you do here, at your cyber "campfire" , you might be able to handle the recoil of the common mid-caliber guns like the .416 & .375 instead of whining about your aches & pains and weak limitations.
Obviously, the do not make men like my dad & brothers any longer, too many of you must be too much in touch with your "feminine side" if all you can handle are .270's & 30-06's, and want to rundown those of us , yes even girls, who can and DO shoot the big bores.

PICS...I do not have to feed your stupid male hormonal titillations with pics of me, guns, hunting, etc., prove it to YOU...WHY?

Pathetic.

I came for some basic simple honest feedback on rifle makes & models, NOT what "caliber" a girl like me should shoot.
For some of you, your male ego is pathetic, and blinds any shred of decency & intelligence you may have?
I will not wast my time here any longer, wrong place for help of any kind...bunch of phony fantasy woodsmen who should just stick to paintball & air-soft safaris.
Later.

Why not go ask your Dad and Brothers for advice since they know so dang much. whistle
Posted By: Sponxx Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
Angry beaver, just caught this thread...
I do have a few questions - If you family knows so much about guns, why do you search a forum where people are bashing you up? Need the attention or maybe your dad and brother do not know that much?
Do u need more gun than the multiple ones you have to hunt in North America?
By the way, caliber is the diameter of the projectile, cartridge is the combination. i.e. 7mm RM has more recoil than a 7-08 and they are the same caliber.
Good luck camping nekked, where do you pack your .500 when u frolick in the woods?? never mind dont tell.
Oh, most guys here likely do not measure their manhood by the amount or recoil they can tolerate
Originally Posted by RyanTX

Says the pot to the kettle.........

Naw says kettle to the pot! Get it right arse! grin

Oh well,.....

GTC

PATHETIC.

Pathetic.

Later.

Why not go ask your Dad and Brothers for advice since they know so dang much. whistle

Because they are not into the technical aspects of different rifles & models, they just shoot with anything they have.
I wanted something that would fit me as close to perfect as could, well since I am only a girl, lol, and can't possibly handle the guns you big strong boys can...
I came for some basic simple honest feedback on rifle makes & models

Which is why you began by bragging about being published, shooting heavy recoiling cartridges, sleeping nekkid, and running with the breeze caressing your mommy parts.

Right, then...

You're probably best served by finding web forums that cater to that sort of thing.

FC
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I came for some basic simple honest feedback on rifle makes & models

Which is why you began by bragging about being published, shooting heavy recoiling cartridges, sleeping nekkid, and running with the breeze caressing your mommy parts.

Right, then...

You're probably best served by finding web forums that cater to that sort of thing.

FC

Which is why I was wanting video or a picture lmbo! laugh whistle
Originally Posted by temmi
Still when I joined I did not feel the need to describe my looks.

Be careful on the net

Snake

And we appreciated that then and now. grin
well, she's lasted longer than Nordic Chic

How do you know its a SHE? confused
Posted By: ODay450 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/21/12
To answer our first questions, unless you are going for buffalo or larger a .375 should be more than enough. I currently have a customized CZ and a Whitwoth. I like them both very much. Accuracy is comparable but the CZ is almost 2 pounds heavier in part due to the Bastogne stock. Less recoil but also more work.

I also have a Model 70 in .416 Rem and one in .404 Jeffery. They are also heavy and with much more noticeable recoil. I consider the 416 the minimum for buff or larger but it is overkill for plains game or most North American game. I also do not like plastic stocks. So ... Maybe the best thing to do is look at, hold, and if possible shoot several and pick the one you like best.

In regard to all the other comments and suggestions: Once a man has seen a pair, he wants to see them all. It's the way of the world. Suggestive hints and comments draw suggestive responses.

How do you know its a SHE? confused

I'd say just wishful thinking... whistle Angrybeaver, don't go away mad. If you are truly who or what you say you are, I welcome you to the fire. We don't need to play games though and yes, some of us are on here far too often, but that doesn't mean we arn't great hunters/shooters/handloaders. There's tons of great information here and some great people too. Don't hate us because most of us are your typical testosterone filled males....I for one would love to talk rifles/cartridges with you, but it would seriously give me the creeps if I found out you were some guy in a dress trying to get us all riled up....However, like I said earlier, if you are truly who you say you are then stick around and chat with us...I've got a CZ 550 american in 9.3x62 that I love but that's the only CZ I have experience with. I don't shoot too many big guns because I don't plan on going on a safari too soon. I've got a passion for pre 64 model 70's and other mauser type action rifles....Good luck with your search angrybeaver......

Later.

Well, anyways, if you're still about - to answer your original question...of the list you give, I'd probably look at the CZ American in .416 Rigby, or the M70 in .375 H&H. Since FN moved production of the M70 to South Carolina, they have earned quite a few compliments on quality, so I think you would be pleased with its accuracy. The people who use such rifles on DG sometimes do mods to improve reliability, so if you plan to use it on DG, do some research about such mods. As far as recoil goes, hey, if you can shoot them well, more power to you. I'd tell you the same thing if you were a guy, too.

Realize also, assuming you are who you say you are, that a couple years ago a female member of the board posed as a young fun-loving chick, and embarrassed a bunch of guys when they flirted with "the new girl". Also realize, most guys on here are married, and don't want their wives to think they are flirting with women online, hence the cool reception. There is a wealth of knowledge here, so if you want to take advantage of it, I'd pick a different handle, ask the questions in a serious manner, and I think you'd get a lot of helpful info.

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

just another [bleep] troll. Seem to be getting a rash of them lately.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Freaking AkMtnHntr coulda been a good point man in Viet Nam.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
You think he wasn't?
Posted By: eyeball Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
I'm figuring he may have been, Iron.

Les was on point like a bird dog.
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Not me, I trust everyone. grin
Posted By: ChasR Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
I'm wondering if the OP is really the secret love child of Larry Root and Lee24?

Don't think about it too hard - you'll need some mind bleach to make the images go away.
Posted By: Enrique Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
I seen how many posts there were and figured there was a picture show. Guess I was wrong.

Looking at it now, maybe the OP is Justice Kagan since i read on here she now hunts. Or maybe its the head dyke at DHS looking for Cross to shave her back. lol

Either way it was a fun laugh reading all the comments and replies. If this person is real, then welcome, if she is not real, then that is a great prank.
This place neer gets old. Hope we learn the truth soon if its a real lady or a troll.

Kique
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
I PMed her your home addy, and phone #, wiseazz.

GTC
Posted By: Enrique Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
LOL my new address or old address?
BTW PM your number again. My cell phone crashed.
Was down by your neck of the woods today. Nice and green down there.
Posted By: AllisonXTB Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Ok guys I went camping with this Bish last night...She cool she cool firey little red-head. Welcome to the stump I mean the campfire. laugh
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Hey Hey Hey!! This is that gal that I saw a while back! Photo showed her leaning back on her left elbow, totally 'au natural' and on the inside of her right thigh was a tattoo of a sea shell. When she was asked why she had the tattoo put at that location she replied..."If you put ya left ear to it....you can smell the ocean!"

crazy whistle
Posted By: catman925 Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 08/22/12
Ok guys I went camping with this Bish last night...She cool she cool firey little red-head. Welcome to the stump I mean the campfire. laugh

Then you woke up wit ur soxs stuk togeter. An my advise is to stop calling this gal a bish. I doubt you hav had any ass other than ur momma. Go back ur dreem toothpik dik.
Posted By: Bobcape Re: Rifles 'R a girls BF - 09/16/12
No more from Angry Beaver. How surprising.

Bob
© 24hourcampfire