Home
Falling below the magic 8% thus ensuring re-election for the marxist. Of course it's bogus but not for the masses. Off to buy black guns n' ammo...
If I'm hearing this correctly the household survey is saying 400K more employed since Aug?

Hummm....
That's how they cooked the books by rewriting the equation. Now if you work at home (with no specificity) then you are employed. Also, with only 114K real jobs created, now way the unemployment rate fell by that much. It doesn't matter. the nimbers will be all over the news for the great unwashed to swallow hook, line and sinker. Just put in a big order at Widener's for 7.62X51..
Falling below the magic 8% thus ensuring re-election for the marxist.

I was listening to Rush a while back and he was talking about the unemployment numbers and he said that after the initial report, a few days later they were quietly revised upward. He quoted for the past year, I think, and it was the same every week. Almost nothing in the news about the revision. miles
jorgeI, you beat me on this one. Undoubtedly FUZZY MATH such as an increase in those who dropped out looking for a job. I wonder what the U6 number is.
The Liars nose grew another inch today. I'm sure this full court press to re-elect the liar in chief will be fleshed out further as the day goes on.
Can't wait til Romney and Ryan comment on this development.

This is also an attempt to beat the thought that no president has been re-elected with the an unemployment rate greater than 8%.
MY,MY,MY............... Who woulda thought this would happen?

grin
Can't wait til Romney and Ryan comment on this development."

I think they are smart enough to keep their mouths shut about it.They should let their "friends" tell the tale.
Figures don't lie but, liars figure.

Gas jumped 22 cents yesterday to $4.43 9/10. There goes any recovery we'd hoped for.
Ooops.
Quite a coincidence, the timing of this sure-to-be-dominant news story >wink, wink, wink<

Played like a fiddle, the template is now clear. The Dems are engaged in a fierce campaign to charge Romney with Obama's sins - untruthfullness. Obama kept his cards close, Romney played his, and now the press will carry the day.

Maddening, but brilliant.

My sentence went from four-years, to eight-years to life, and I committed no crime.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Obama has a long ways to go. It was at 5% when he took over.

And the TRUE number is just over 11%.

Gunner
Another Wallstreet scam to have you buy stock today and the lose it +more at the end of day.
And the TRUE number is just over 11%.

By noon today, the country will believe it's "under 8%". The country will also be ignorant as to how that number was achieved, and there are shenanigans beyond comparison involed - but, under 8%, and so it is written.
Agreed, Gentlemen.

Gunner
That fat lady is not scheduled to sing until November 7th. wink

Shadowstats show the figure from about 15% to 23%. I have zero doubt that your figure is closer to true than what was released today.
I am not ready to throw in the towel. The Romney campaign is a much better organized bunch than Obama's. Wednesday night showed us that. I am much more confident now than I was a few days ago that news like this will be properly handled.

The best case scenario is an improving economy with a Romney win.

Those that care about the unemployment number have already made up their minds.

Those that can be swayed will be more interested in the debates.

For most voters, it's not the words or the numbers that count. It's the smile and the warm, fuzzy feeling you either get or you don't get from the candidate.

It's all personality, from this point on.
Everything you say is accurate, but nobody will see it. The morons (read: most of the 47%) will swallow this hook line and sinker, then move on to the fantasy of the brainless, weekend football, Facebook, video games, etc. This number IS the "October Surprise" the democraps pull before every election. I just listened to the news on the radio here on a conservative radio station and the lead story was "Good news for the Administration."... BOHICA.
Will this get any press when it is quietly revised downward next week?

Steve.
They are trying to save their Savior
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Falling below the magic 8% thus ensuring re-election for the marxist. Of course it's bogus but not for the masses. Off to buy black guns n' ammo...

The fat chick's been blaring a discordant ballad since Romney became the putative Republican nominee. You merely refused to listen to her lyrical facts.
hey, morning ravioli...........and heres a BIG [bleep] UUUUUUUU FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OKLAHOMA.smile

Gunner
Real unemployment is found within the column at the far right.
Originally Posted by gunner500
hey, morning ravioli...........and heres a BIG [bleep] UUUUUUUU FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OKLAHOMA.smile

Gunner

Good Morning to you, gunner500,

Do us all a favor and surrender your v-card. You ought not be votin'. Your intelligence cartridge lacks muzzle energy required for penetrative thinkin'! But you're good-to-go for bowlin' dust. Now get to sweepin'! Another storm's on 'er way!
Everything you say is accurate, but nobody will see it. The morons (read: most of the 47%) will swallow this hook line and sinker, then move on to the fantasy of the brainless, weekend football, Facebook, video games, etc. This number IS the "October Surprise" the democraps pull before every election. I just listened to the news on the radio here on a conservative radio station and the lead story was "Good news for the Administration."... BOHICA.

Jorge,What difference does the 47% make?They are in Obama's pocket anyway.

The truth is that this election will be decided by voters in a very few COUNTIES [forget states,within each state,there are a few counties that swing the results] and what Romney has to do is peel off enough "independent voters" to defeat Obama.Being an "independent" means the voter is open minded to a degree.This is a mark of intelligence.

These "intelligent voters" will not be swayed by this accounting gimmick.

Romney has used the unemplyment numbers from this same source to blast Obama for months now.To now challenge those numbers would turn off those voters he needs in order to win.He CAN ask this question:

"How much better off were YOU when the number dropped from 8.7 to 8.4"

We can count on "Broadway Joe" to give Ryan an opening in their debate to point out that one in five working age males in this country get up each morning and don't go to work.That don't make for a healty GDP number,and never will.

All this number does is keep the Obama sheep in the fold.Anybody fooled by it would have found another reason to vote for him anyway,regardless of what they tell the pollsters.

Coming to the Campfire pig hunt, Raisuli?

I for one, really hope to see you there.
Come on big time, i wanna make yer hit list, i'm issuing ya multiple cyber tags to open season on my azz.

Gunner
Originally Posted by tjm10025

tjm10025,

Are you bringing your wife?
Come on big time, i wanna make yer hit list, i'm issuing ya multiple cyber tags to open season on my azz.

Gunner

Just what this thread needs....................and just what the R girl wants.

Gunner

You ought to be out sweepin' up powder to put in your intelligence cartridge. That way you can get your muzzle energy up.
TIC TOC TIC TOC...................

Gunner
Raisuli, that would be the biggest mistake of your life or i should say what would be left of it, if you take Gunner up on his offer
TIC TOC TIC TOC...................

Gunner

Are you learnin' how to tell time, or are you 'bout to explode?

If it's the latter, give us fair warnin'! No one wants to be chit splattered.
Originally Posted by bea175
Raisuli, that would be the biggest mistake of your life or i should say what would be left of it, if you take Gunner up on his offer

bea175,

Are you tellin' me that Gunner is threatening me?
Come on sweetheart, it's all on you playa. smile

Gunner
Gunner the man can talk some chit with a keyboard . Gunner doesn't make threats , he doesn't have to .
Watch it now Bea, she's gonna lawyer up. laugh

gunner

Gunner

I ain't a "playa". I'm a doer.

What's all on me, gunner500?
Gunner the man can talk some chit with a keyboard

YESSIR, thats what demotard libturds are best at.

Gunner
Kick the Lawyer ass to
Gunner the man can talk some chit with a keyboard . Gunner doesn't make threats , he doesn't have to .

So you make them for him?
Originally Posted by Raisuli

Gunner

Yer not really that [bleep] stupid now are ya?

Gunner
Gunner doesn't need anyone's help went it comes to taking care of himself

Gunner

Yer not really that [bleep] stupid now are ya?

Gunner

You made a comment that was a veiled threat. I asked you to explain it. Apparently you can't. And you think I'm stupid?

I've heard Wal-Mart's having a sale on powder. Don't look in the talcum section. That kind of powder ain't workin' for you.

tjm10025,

She's looking forward to meeting you, too.

Then why are you chimin' in? Are you the butt boy taggin' behind the big boy's ass?
See ya soon sweetheart.

Gunner

tjm10025,

She's looking forward to meeting you, too.

Sounds good. Can you post a pic?

Then why are you chimin' in? Are you the butt boy taggin' behind the big boy's ass?

If that what you think , then help yourself. You are writing a check your ass can't cash
See ya soon sweetheart.

Gunner

I don't live in San Francisco, a city you appear to know very well.

Say, are you really a Hollywood stunt man? bea175 posted that you did the stunt sex scenes in "Brokeback Mountain".
This brings a very funny thought to mind Bea, ya know I've been pouring ravioli out of a can all my life, wonder what it would be like to put it back in?

Gunner

If that what you think , then help yourself. You are writing a check your ass can't cash

Do you normally look for cash in men's asses?
See ya soon sweetheart.

Gunner

Say, are you really a Hollywood stunt man? bea175 posted that you did the stunt sex scenes in "Brokeback Mountain".

And yer funny too, thats good, it will be easier. grin

Gunner
See ya soon sweetheart.

Gunner

And yer funny too, thats good, it will be easier. grin

Gunner

What's gunna be easier?
U tell me bigshot.

Gunner
U tell me bigshot.

Gunner

You're the one blabbin', not me. So you tell me, stunt man.

See what happens when you chamber your intelligence cartridge when it ain't got powder necessary for sufficient thinkin' muzzle energy?
The only interest in your ass would be trying to get a foot out of it

I don't recall ever writin' a check.

How do you know which man's ass has the cash that you're lookin' for? Is it an experiential thing?
the howls from the left, show how vulnerable the kenyan is on this issue. The spin doctors are hard at work this morning, trying to make a silk purse from this very obvious sow's ear.
Originally Posted by Plinker

Gas jumped 22 cents yesterday to $4.43 9/10. There goes any recovery we'd hoped for.

Where do you get all that cheap gas. Up here it is $5.14 a US gallon. wink
The only interest in your ass would be trying to get a foot out of it

Do you like putting your feet in men's asses? Is that what does it for you? I've thought it was only a San Francisco thing. I guess you brought to your neck of the woods.
Originally Posted by slg888
Another Wallstreet scam to have you buy stock today and the lose it +more at the end of day.

is everybody from Tennessee an idiot?
Hey ravioli, just be nice and quit bullying and threatening other good members of the 'fire.

Gunner
Wow! An 873,000 jump in the household survey. It's a freakin' Chicago Miracle! http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...s-873000-september-highest-december-2008
I have been putting this off for a long time but now I think it is time for this Raisuli troll and his smart mouth to go on ignore. miles
jorgeI

It is always a good time to buy guns and ammo

But

I still believe that if The " FAT CHICK SANG"

She is singing for Obwan

Snake
Hey ravioli, just be nice and quit bullying and threatening other good members of the 'fire.

Gunner

Show me one threat I have ever made. Real men don't threaten, which is why you're a puzzy. And show one time I've every bullied anyone. People who can think don't have to bully anyone. Thinkers use reason and logic to support their theses.

You opened your muzzle before thinkin', and now you're scared chitless, as you ought to be. Anyone can read what you've posted and clearly read that you have threatened me.

Get some powder in your thinkin' cartridge before you open your muzzle.

Gunner

Yer need for vital oxygen will be appreciably longer.

Gunner

Gunner

Show me one threat I have ever made. Real men don't threaten, which is why you're a puzzy. And show one time I've every bullied anyone. People who can think don't have to bully anyone. Thinkers use reason and logic to support their theses.

You opened your muzzle before thinkin', and now you're scared chitless, as you ought to be. Anyone can read what you've posted and clearly read that you have threatened me.

Get some powder in your thinkin' cartridge before you open your muzzle.

X X

Gunner
Ya know ya can go pantiless dear, seems yers are getting a bit knotted.

Gunner
Originally Posted by milespatton
I have been putting this off for a long time but now I think it is time for this Raisuli troll and his smart mouth to go on ignore. miles

Same here Miles, I have had my final cyber contact with this fool ravioli.

Gunner
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Originally Posted by Plinker

Where do you get all that cheap gas. Up here it is $5.14 a US gallon. wink

Move to Missouri from Illinois is one way.

That�s what I did many years ago when it looked like, for sure, that gas was going to break though that 50 cent level.

Gunner

Yer need for vital oxygen will be appreciably longer.

Gunner

You sure are good with your threats, now aren't ya?

Here's a few words for wise eyes. You have threatened me. So anyone needing proof of your character can find it memorialized here. Should you ever make good on one of your threats, you're probably gunna find yourself in front of a judge. If your propensity to threaten is proved, which it easily can, expect a felony conviction. Then say goodbye to your guns and ability to forever own guns. I'll bid on them on gunbroker.com
how many of those jobs pay a living wage? i'll bet not even half.
Originally Posted by rem141r
how many of those jobs pay a living wage? i'll bet not even half.

Since 2000, we have lost over 6 million manufacturing jobs mostly to China, and have closed over 40,000 factories. Americans can't buy crapola (economists refer to it as monetary velocity) especially a home stocking Wal-Mart shelves.

No, he won't, and I put money on it.

He's a lying coward, it's a safe bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6937628/Re_Character#Post6937628
The real unemployment #s are between 14.1% and 17% which includes the many who have been off the govt unemployment benefit rolls who have given up looking for work. One of the reasons that # is down from 8.1% to 7.8% is the increase of govt employees.

Obama will exploit that 7.8% report.

Nevertheless and regardless of todays 7.8% report, that doesn`t change the REAL #s. And when it comes time to go into that polling booth???????????????

Not so fast there you naysayers, who now think Obama will win re-election based on a sub 8% unemployment rate.
I want to know, who in their right mind thinks that 7.8% unemployment is a good thing?

Also who in their right mind thinks that 7.8% is the real number?

A number that the government calculates using whatever formula they use, does not in any way effect the number of people who are unemployed, those are the people who really care about the number, it may give them a little hope seeing a number go down, but in the end they are still unemployed and they will vote accordingly.
So we are all suppose to be happy about the uenemployment rate dropping from 8.1% to 7.8%? That's only a .3% drop from last month, that doesn't sound like good numbers to me.
rush l...said near a year back! ..... that it would go below 8 rite before the election.........he wiil gloat all day on his show....
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
So we are all suppose to be happy about the uenemployment rate dropping from 8.1% to 7.8%? That's only a .3% drop from last month, that doesn't sound like good numbers to me.
...........Well it is good # for the liberals.

The damn libs forget that all during GW Bush`s two terms the average unemployment rate was around 5.2%.....

if i was team R & R... i would be sayin "the bush tax cuts are helping"!!
Originally Posted by atvalaska
rush l...said near a year back! ..... that it would go below 8 rite before the election.........he wiil gloat all day on his show....
.....As he should gloat. He is a well known accurate predictor of what liberals say and do.

Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
...........Well it is good # for the liberals.
The damn libs forget that all during GW Bush`s two terms the average unemployment rate was around 5.2%.....

Maybe but facts are facts, a 7.8% UE rate is terrible.
If I were Romney I'd remind folks that there's 8.3 million people working part time and ask the question "Are you better off than you were four years ago?"
On the TV news that I caught before leaving for work this morning, they were reporting that there was an uptick in unemployment from 8.1 to 8.2%, and were commenting on how this would bode poorly for the President. I don't remember if it was local news or a national program.

What report are you guys following?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
On the TV news that I caught before leaving for work this morning, they were reporting that there was an uptick in unemployment from 8.1 to 8.2%, and were commenting on how this would bode poorly for the President. I don't remember if it was local news or a national program.

What report are you guys following?
............Was on Fox!.........BUT! They explain that the real unemployment #s are above 14%.

If the private sector could or does grow jobs during Obama, it will be in spite of him rather than BECAUSE OF HIM!
That's how they cooked the books by rewriting the equation.

Found out by a friend at NC House, that if I, as an independent contractor (1099 type), did X number of jobs for different folks (each job lasting a day to a week typically) than that routinely gets counted as X number of people employed.

So if I did 24 jobs throughout the year, that's 24 1099's issued and therefore I am 24 employed persons.

How convenient.....
If there were a GOP president in the White House running the same dismal unemployment #s and other dismal economic stats as Obama has now,,,,,,,,,,,the libs would be havin their schit coniptions.

But when THEY have THEIR BOY Obama in the WH, then 7.8% is still an ok # to win re-election with.

Hypocrisy,,,,hypocrisy,,,and more liberal hypocrisy.
So if I did 24 jobs throughout the year, that's 24 1099's issued and therefore I am 24 employed persons.

How convenient.....

If I remember correctly, it was Bill Clinton that started changing the ways to figure unemployment, to help his administration. miles
Doesn't matter... real unemployment as measured pre klintoon regime is over. 22%...... this is all background noise designed to fool the sheeple.

Judging by some posts here, we have a resident herd...

Tony
Are there that many seasonal workers at Wal-Mart? Tis the season, better hurry Christmas isle is already full.....
Well well!..........Just reported by Rush that two very high ups within the BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics) which compiles the monthly unemployment stats for the federal govt are heavy Obama supporters and doners as well.

Veeeeedy interesting.....A convenient 7.8% unemployment rate for October.

It`ll probably be 7.2% or less come Nov 5th? Why sure it will!

I hope it is in the 6's and Obama still gets his azz handed to him by Romney on November 5th.
I don't know which is worse, listening to Obama crow, the sheeple in near-orgasmic response, or knowing the media will not correct the record.

At any rate, it's now past noon, and you can not avoid this story. Print, radio, or broadcast - it's a done deal - under 8%.
I believe the 7.8% unemployment number as much as I believe the less than 4% inflation rate . . . NOT AT ALL.

I've taken statistics classes (albeit long ago) and know absolutely that you can make the numbers say whatever you want to. It is true that figures can lie, but it is an absolute that liars figure.
Doesn't change a thing for me, unemployment could drop to 1 and Obama still ain't getting my vote.
Even MSNBC is digesting the unemployment numbers and they aren't claiming victory.

The overwhelming fact that there were only 114,000 new jobs created does not paint a rosy picture.
Originally Posted by fish head
Even MSNBC is digesting the unemployment numbers and they aren't claiming victory.

The overwhelming fact that there were only 114,000 new jobs created does not paint a rosy picture.
.........Actually it will take about an estimated 300,000 per month increase of jobs just to get things moving and break even with the increased percentage of population entering the work force.

The big lib Obama supporting media is TOUTING a wonderful 114,000 jobs increase.
Doesn't change a thing for me, unemployment could drop to 1 and Obama still ain't getting my vote.

Great minds think alike, or, so they say.
Originally Posted by fish head

.........Actually it will take about an estimated 300,000 per month increase of jobs just to get things moving and break even with the increased percentage of population entering the work force.

The big lib Obama supporting media is TOUTING a wonderful 114,000 jobs increase.

What I've heard ...

Is it takes between 120,000 and 140,000 per month just to keep pace with new people entering the workforce.

Which ever number you use, it's still not a net gain.
Romney and Ryan should save it for a debate.
It's 300,000 to keep the unemployment level steady.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
............Yep-pers! That`s what the experts say.

Exclude the lib media and all of their pundant des-pots of course.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
............Yep-pers! That`s what the experts say.

Exclude the lib media and all of their pundant des-pots of course.

Naw, I don't want to EXclude them from the unemployment rolls. I'd like to see PMSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NPR, and PBS ALL unemployed.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I want to know, who in their right mind thinks that 7.8% unemployment is a good thing?

Also who in their right mind thinks that 7.8% is the real number?

Not even liberal leftists and MSM believe it.
Even CNBC is questioning the unemployment numbers. You have to remember that the BLS employment numbers are estimates done by Federal Government employees who for the most part are Obama supporters. According to the attached article the improved employment number was the result of upward employment revisions for July and August of 86,000 jobs. These were all state and federal jobs. The private sector jobs for September declined by 5000. There were 600,000 part time jobs created (+7.5% increase) and some people think the BLS is starting to include them in their calculatuions.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/05/Suspicion-Falls-on-Labor-Secretary-Solis-as-Jobs-Numbers-Questioned?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+October+5%2C+2012&utm_campaign=20121005_m113620508_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+October+5%2C+2012&utm_term=More
It just doesn't matter what the truth id gents. The marxist's already touting the new numbers as gospel and the sheep are eating it up. Watch the evening news then get back to me.
Jorge...my friend,what's wrong with you today? It's a HS diversion and only my buddy seems to be buying it. If you think it reverses the damage done during those debates,I think you're just having one of those pessimistic nano-seconds. This job's number's lie will be exposed before weekend's end,man. It's happening across the news media outlets now,from both sides of the aisle.

Take 4 fingers of single malt, smoke a fine cigar and try again later after you SNAP OUT OF IT!!
Bob: I have about 150 employees on three shifts plus I see all the Navy guys. Watching them watch the news is all I needed to see. To you and me and most here on the Fire, we know the numbers are bogus but in my opinion the damage has been made. People are just ignorant. I see it everyday. I hope I'm as wrong as I'll ever be.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Jorge,What difference does the 47% make?They are in Obama's pocket anyway.

The truth is that this election will be decided by voters in a very few COUNTIES [forget states,within each state,there are a few counties that swing the results] and what Romney has to do is peel off enough "independent voters" to defeat Obama.Being an "independent" means the voter is open minded to a degree.This is a mark of intelligence.

These "intelligent voters" will not be swayed by this accounting gimmick.

Romney has used the unemplyment numbers from this same source to blast Obama for months now.To now challenge those numbers would turn off those voters he needs in order to win.He CAN ask this question:

"How much better off were YOU when the number dropped from 8.7 to 8.4"

We can count on "Broadway Joe" to give Ryan an opening in their debate to point out that one in five working age males in this country get up each morning and don't go to work.That don't make for a healty GDP number,and never will.

All this number does is keep the Obama sheep in the fold.Anybody fooled by it would have found another reason to vote for him anyway,regardless of what they tell the pollsters.

You may as well give up on Jorge,Bob,he's hell bent on being negative.I made the quoted post on page 1.

Of course,he may have me on "ignore".grin
The Household Survey that added the 873,000 part time jobs is the highest since 2000. When this number is "fleshed out" we undoubtedly will see that they changed their methods in how they counted or constructed the "survey". We can see how they skew polls, well this is NO different.

Consider this: Between 1948 to 2008, there have been 39 months of unemployment over 8% - that's 60 years. Since Jan. 2009 to Oct. 2012, there has been 42 months over 8%!!!!

Now, we are to believe that in a month before an election the number drops.03%!!
The 'REVISION" will come too late to matter--
Bob: I have about 150 employees on three shifts plus I see all the Navy guys. Watching them watch the news is all I needed to see. To you and me and most here on the Fire, we know the numbers are bogus but in my opinion the damage has been made. People are just ignorant. I see it everyday. I hope I'm as wrong as I'll ever be.

=================

Buddy...those 150 employees,and certainly the Navy guys,must be just as familiar with sequestration as anyone could be. Jorge,it's essentially the exact same numbers as last month and it became a positive;just 2 days after "THE BEATING". You saw today's polls. Ryan will thump Biden come Thursday. The implosion is at it's climax and it isn't going to get better.Obama is worse at foreign affairs than he is the economy,if that's even possible. There's good stuff to come,amigo.

While this was going on today,most of this nation's thinkers between 19-23 were speaking of how unfair it was for Obama not to be able to use his teleprompter during the debate. Save for some country sneaking a few nukes in on us,the dumb [bleep] are always going to make for 40% of this country's population.

Just start taking the express elevator to the floor where the smart folks hang out! I'll have no more of this,amigo!
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The Household Survey that added the 873,000 part time jobs is the highest since 2000. When this number is "fleshed out" we undoubtedly will see that they changed their methods in how they counted or constructed the "survey". We can see how they skew polls, well this is NO different.

Consider this: Between 1948 to 2008, there have been 39 months of unemployment over 8% - that's 60 years. Since Jan. 2009 to Oct. 2012, there has been 42 months over 8%!!!!

Now, we are to believe that in a month before an election the number drops.03%!!

I wonder how many of those part time jobs are created by employers who don't want to pay benefits to full time employees.

Think about it. It's been a growing trend.
The fat lady is still gargling.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The fat lady is still gargling gagging

Fixt it.
Why'd ya think she was gargling?
Those numbers will be revised upward again, as they always are. They have also been rendered less than credible by the fact that the actual rate is much, much higher if you factor in all the people who have simply given up looking for work. That theme will rightfully be hammered right up to election day.
© 24hourcampfire