Home
He hasn't been on here since January 2011.
I need to talk to him because he has a stock that he was gonna checker for me. I've ask another member that talked to him regularly to send it to me,checkered or not.Still no stock.
I don't care if he ships it COD. I want my stock back.
He's had it for over four years.I'd appreciate any help.
Wildawalker must have trained with Sitka deer.
Posted By: Teal Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
Bart - that sucks man. Hope it goes well for you.
wildswalker perhaps?

(just double checkin')
Hope you get your stock back Bart, That's bullschit.

If it's wildswalker, I'm not surprised...

All he did was post pics of how he kept his boys in the woods, teaching them to kill and be men...

A fruit cake of the first order.

VANimrod or Paul Walkulakalwiskilawkali oughtta be able to reach him, if it's wildswalker.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
Pm inbound. If it is him you're screwed and not in a good way. frown
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Wildawalker must have trained with Sitka deer.

Lol, that was my first thought too.

Good luck Bart! You might try PM'ing Sean; they took him a precision grinder a couple years back. .
Knife?
Originally Posted by Mako25
wildswalker perhaps?

(just double checkin')

Fixed it...
It's wildswalker...
I was gonna order a knife, they looked good. But I heard about really long wait times, with no projected delivery date, so I didn't.
IIRC he and Sean were tight. Might want to check on Sean's Facebook page...
I hope he's well? I always thought highly of him.
Posted By: Brad Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
Originally Posted by Mac84
I always thought highly of him.

I never did... guess I was right.
I honestly don't remember him. I guess I do faintly but he don't stand out.

Refresher?
I always thought well of you too....I'm sure folks would say I was wrong. grin
Roy - lived in upstate or western NY. Moved south aways a few years back.
A-bolt fan?
I always thought well of you too....I'm sure folks would say I was wrong. grin

Difference is I have a track-record of treating EVERYONE I've ever done business with on this forum with perfect fairness and honesty.

What you or anyone says about me, I could care less... my record of 12 years stands. And that's more than "Wildswalker" or most on this forum can say.
Speaking of which, has anybody called dibs on your .270 yet?
At least 3 have Dibs.

LOL
grin
Posted By: kend Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
I bought something from him once and sent cash. I think it was $25. He said he didn't get the money and I had a tough time getting him to accept another payment. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I sensed him as honest. He said he'd discount a knife $50 if I ever wanted one. Sorry to hear about the stock deal. Sad to think a man would sell his honor for 400 bucks. Ken
Originally Posted by Brad
my record of 12 years stands. And that's more than "Wildswalker" or most on this forum can say.

Your 12 year record is filled with inane posts and idiocy. Why don't you back away from this topic Brad? Let the men talk...
He owes me some money...and has for a while.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
my record of 12 years stands. And that's more than "Wildswalker" or most on this forum can say.

Your 12 year record is filled with inane posts and idiocy. Why don't you back away from this topic Brad? Let the men talk...

Coming from a fat blowhard like you, that's a compliment.

Of course, you did business with "Wildswalker" which says a lot about your ability to "read" people, and, of course, your
"manliness."

LOL...
Relax Brad. I'm not attacking you. Just making a joke on how members here view each other.

I've done business with you and wouldn't hesitate again.
Didn't take this thread long to hit the crapper - nice job (got a hunch that was your intention).
Relax Brad. I'm not attacking you. Just making a joke on how members here view each other.

No need to relax on my part... just find it fascinating anyone would have been duped by Roy.

Didn't take this thread long to hit the crapper - nice job (got a hunch that was your intention).

Brad always drags posts into the sewer. He can't help it.

Likely. Guess rubbing it in is the fun part of being right from day 1.

No need to relax on my part... just find it fascinating anyone would have been duped by Roy.

I think it's fascinating that you think anyone here cares what you think. Like I said earlier Brad. Post somewhere else.
Not likely Barty.

Didn't you have Roy down to TX?

Guess it didn't work out.
Likely. Guess rubbing it in is the fun part of being right from day 1.

I actually believe you. *quite a way to go through life*

Coming from a fat blowhard like you, that's a compliment.

Of course, you did business with "Wildswalker" which says a lot about your ability to "read" people, and, of course, your
"manliness."

LOL...

I can't say for Bart but I relied on Sean vouching for him. I suppose you had a good "read" on Sean as well.
VANumbnuts? He was a douchebag.
Not likely Barty.

Didn't you have Roy down to TX?

Guess it didn't work out.

No... Wrong again Brad. But you are used to being wrong.
Again... Go away Brad.
Dang, between fishing and hunting season I can't keep up with things..

What happened to vanimrod?
Go away Brad.

Nah, think I'll stay right here watching the outcome.
I talked to him a while back, maybe summer or so. Said he'd landed a good gig, but had had a run of bad luck for a spell.

I always liked him on here, I too sent money for a knife when he started that gig up for a bit.

Maybe I'm just gullible, but I always figured him to be a man to honor his obligations or debts. Guess we'll see.

last time I tried to call him or Sean I got no answer.
There is something wrong with you. I could care less what it is but you are a fool.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Dang, between fishing and hunting season I can't keep up with things..

What happened to vanimrod?

He got a fancypants new job and stopped hangin' out with us riffraff! grin

There is something wrong with you. I could care less what it is but you are a fool.

Your judgement MUST be right, as you've already displayed on this thread... LOL.
Wildswalker was a Grade A dikhead. Good riddance.
I'd bet that the ones closest to you are embarrassed and you don't have a clue.
I'd bet that the ones closest to you are embarrassed and you don't have a clue.

Too funny... tell us about those close to you Bart. How's that working out?
Again Brad... Go away. Nobody cares what you post. NOBODY!!!
Go away Brad.

Nah, think I'll stay right here watching the outcome.

Brad is one of the people here I'd like to share a fire with. We seem to agree a lot on the things we like as regards firearms.
I've never seen him post anything just to stir chit.

No problems with Bart either, everybody dislikes someone.
Posted By: g5m Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
Good luck with your bummer deal, Bart.

I doubt it...
Are he, and sitka deer, one and the same?
I'm still waiting on my stock and cartridge trap, or reimbursement.
I hate thieves.
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Are he, and sitka deer, one and the same?
I'm still waiting on my stock and cartridge trap, or reimbursement.
I hate thieves.
You gotta be kidding? After all the shixt stirring over it and you still haven't got your stock back from Art? Wow. Strange.
I'm not surprised.
I'm not surprised.
Wgaf?
Why is it strange?
The guy hasn't the balls to man up and make it right.
I think he screwed it all up and because he always give tips and advice, would rather be a thief than lose face over his ineptness of doing stock work.
Art stealing your stock is one of the stranger things I've witnessed in my years here. Didn't see THAT coming.

When gun curmudgeons go sour, they really go sour. Dunno what it is. Pride? Hubris?

I doubt it...

One of the nicest things I've ever heard another Campfire member say about you is that you are a needle dick bug [bleep].
Go away clown... You are Pathetic.
Why is it strange?
The guy hasn't the balls to man up and make it right.
I think he screwed it all up and because he always give tips and advice, would rather be a thief than lose face over his ineptness of doing stock work.
I'm not trying to revisit the thread(s) on your stock here on Bart's thread. It was just a similar topic. It's strange because I didn't think Art would do that and after he did, I'd have thought he'd send it back. I also thought for some reason, that he finally sent it back. There's an answer to your question. There wasn't any disrespect meant towards you in my post.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/12/12
Knife?

Yep. It's only because SeanVA is a standup guy and took him to task that I got $150 back. 7x57Steve got a knife out of it but not what he ordered. I needed another hunting knife like I needed a hole in the head and I was trying to help a guy get on his feet that clearly has talent. So much for being a nice guy.

I simply can't abide people who enter a contract using their word or a piece of paper and don't deliver and I seem to have run into a spate of it as late. I'm beginning to believe customer service is dead in America.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
All he did was post pics of how he kept his boys in the woods, teaching them to kill and be men...

A fruit cake of the first order.

I remember near the end of his time here, that I was reading a few of his posts, and thinking "I'm watching a man implode right here".

He started out seeming pretty normal and good, but then it was almost like you could see the snap, and he just went off the deep end quickly.

Never knew why, or much cared, but it was the only time on here that I actually sensed it, before/as it happened, and had that thought cross my mind. It seems to have played out just that way too.

I'm assuming we are talking about the Wildswalker "It's my mountain dammit" guy...

If so, from reading his posts when he was around, a little bit of his tough guy act got old quickly for me and I don't find it surprising that he turned out to be a flake. Many that go out of their way to tell you how impressive they are often turn out to be the opposite.
No dog in this but to say sorry to hear Bart is (apparently) out a piece of stock material, and that remember well the story of wildswalker getting set up in his shop with the help of the campfire's good will. Had wondered how it was going and waiting to see examples of finished product, as planned to support through an order myself. Expect others felt likewise. Too bad, though have no idea what the back story is.
Somebody on here knows and obviously isn't telling.
Time will tell the story I suppose, but having talked to the guy, I still have faith in him to do the right things.

Things happen and people do change, and not always for the better.

but I always pegged Roy as a solid citizen.
The economic landscape shifting cut a lot of proud people off at the knees. WW put a lot of pride and ego into his ability to do everything just so. I remember getting ranted at, I forget over what, and it was all about how his stuff was always squared away.... " The rest of you are idiots; I'd never go into a winter winter with old tires!", etc. Well, I personally ran tires last winter that were balder than I'd have preferred. But the kids stayed shod and fed and I got my shop up and rolling. Sometimes a man's "everything just so" ego has to bend a little.... or else it breaks. Or worse yet a guy stays in denial and runs things into the ground, while keeping up appearances, to the point they are hopelessly FUBAR, when he could have instead swallowed his pride and managed the fall much more rationally. I saw it all the time in real estate. People would run up $60k on cards, to the point there'd be a lien (judgement) against the house, which is how I'd know about it, rather than turn off the cable, drive older cars, skip the vacations, etc.

I know nothing of the specifics of WW's situation. But I'm guessing an overabundance of pride has something to do with it. Dude was pretty damn quick to make sure everyone knew how proud of himself he was.

Anyway. Best of luck, Bart. Hope it works out.
Hey Bart is this wildswalker?
[Linked Image]

There' a difference between pride and ego and outright larceny. I see you can't make that distinction...
Are we sure were not talking about sitka deer here ?
Yeah Art, I'm gonna take a poke at you every chance I can, til you man up and make it right.
Originally Posted by ColdBore

He started out seeming pretty normal and good, but then it was almost like you could see the snap, and he just went off the deep end quickly.

Noticed that too. He started trying to emulate Big Stick, to the point of even throwing his junk in a creek and snapping a pic of it. Started to talk/type like him too. Reminded me of "single white female." Difference is, 'Stick actually knew what he was talking about.
Zing! Wow, you're good.
Are we sure were not talking about sitka deer here ?
Yeah Art, I'm gonna take a poke at you every chance I can, til you man up and make it right.

Lol.... you have every right to beat that horse!
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Zing! Wow, you're good.

noshitsherlock... Oh, and loved the "touching" story about keeping your kids "shodded". How emotional..
Glad I could help out, Jorge. Just glad I could help out.
Wilds probably ran afoul of the law preparing his boys for Armegeddon.

He pretended to be ready for any and everything.

You know the kind....they'll be the first ones thrown in the chit heap if they ever did run into any real trouble.

Doesn't surprise me to hear that Barney was also a thief.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Time will tell the story I suppose, but having talked to the guy, I still have faith in him to do the right things.

Things happen and people do change, and not always for the better.

but I always pegged Roy as a solid citizen.

+1

VAnimrod is the one who knows the story, if anyone could drag him in out of the dark.
Never had a reason nor do I to dislike Roy.As they say he's done nothing to me.But I can't fathom why SD hasn't returned Splats stock yet.Thats...well fill in the blank yourself
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Hey Bart is this wildswalker?
[Linked Image]

Yep... That's Roy.
I'd sent a deposit to him for a knife and he said it'd be done before I went on a hunt in AK 11 months down the road. It wasn't. So I let many more months go by and PM after PM went unanswered by Roy. I finally sent a PM to Sean and to his credit, he got my money back to me.

The funny thing was Roy sent a terse note with MY money....I laughed, showed to few friends who also laughed at him and threw the letter away.

I figure Roy for a con man at best...
How many people did this guy take?
Wow, i'm glad I never sent in the deposit for a Wildswalker knife. I never figured him to be a thief.
Posted By: FVA Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 10/15/12
I met Roy/WW on the Tennessee hog a couple years back.
Seemed like a good enough guy and certainly he has talent for making knives and such.
I'm not sure what circumstances conspired to cause the current issues but regardless a man has to face them.
Hope things shake out for everyone involved.
Originally Posted by Mountaineer70

Well, there are seven of us on this thread, of whom three were able to recover their funds through VAnimrod. I'm guessing there are a bunch more out there as I remember Roy mentioning getting many orders. It is easy to see now why he abruptly walked away from the campfire though I don't understand any man walking away from his reputation. I gotta wonder too, if becoming Roy's de facto customer service department didn't contribute to VA's exit posthaste.
Originally Posted by Southerntier8
I gotta wonder too, if becoming Roy's de facto customer service department didn't contribute to VA's exit posthaste.

I have to doubt that. Wildswalker was certainly suspect by the very nature of his self-puffery style but VA was always stand-up, all the way. I don't know him but, IMO, if VA thought himself responsible, he would have refunded moneys out of his own pocket.
Not the reason VA is not posting right now.

Well, there are seven of us on this thread,

I cannot believe seven grown men couldn't sniff out what a douchebag Wildswalker was in the first place.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Well, there are seven of us on this thread,

I cannot believe seven grown men couldn't sniff out what a douchebag Wildswalker was in the first place.

Don't you think that sounds a little condescending when you consider there are over 30k members here?

I doubt it...

Brad - it's probably because you want to talk about boring stuff like hunting, guns, reloading, hiking, family, God, blah, blah, blah...... wink grin

Maybe you should start some quality threads like "So what are you drinking tonight?" - those are always a big hit!! laugh
Beats breast pumps.

Add another one to the list of suckers. My money got me a big ol' shiny pile of nothing also. Lesson learned...
VA was online Wed. morning.

I suspect he checks PMs and looks around a bit. Last post made was Feb.
Originally Posted by Big C

Add another one to the list of suckers. My money got me a big ol' shiny pile of nothing also. Lesson learned...

Why don't you guys go after him with law enforcement?
I'm resurrecting this because Roy Songster was made aware of this and he promised(for the umpteenth time) that he would send me my stock. Guess what?
I still don't have my stock.
Anyone live close to him? I'd gladly pay the shipping if someone could pick it up.
I'm resurrecting this because Roy Songster was made aware of this and he promised(for the umpteenth time) that he would send me my stock. Guess what?
Anyone live close to him? I'd gladly pay the shipping if someone could pick it up.
If I did you know I would bro. Glad to see you. Some of the trolls are gettin' out of their fences around here.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Some of the trolls are gettin' out of their fences around here.

I know. It's gett'n hard to log on. Too many $hitbirds around here. Seems like most of them are from Tennessee.
Blow me..
A kiss ?
Some of the trolls are gettin' out of their fences around here.

I know. It's gett'n hard to log on. Too many $hitbirds around here. Seems like most of them are from Tennessee.
All I know is it's pretty worthless to keep a man's stock. Hard to understand how he couldn't have got it back to you by now. I gave him the benefit of a doubt last time you posted about it, but it looks like...well, it's pretty worthless of him.
When you're leavin...

Every kiss begins with K(ay)
Posted By: byc Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13
PM
I'm gonna show up at your house unannounced one of these days.
Been reading and following this post, was bored so I tried a little digging.

His early posts on the fire[/color][/b] indicated to me that he was in Western NY.

With a little Google searching I think he might have spend a good deal of time in Frewsburg, NY.

I did some further digging and found he's registered on MyLife.com, because [b][color:#FF0000]his username is the same as the one he used on the Campfire...Wildswalker,..see below. (right click and "view" image to see it clearly)

[Linked Image]

It also showed his relatives as Mary Songster-Alpin and Patrick Songster. (don't know if they're truly related, but it might be worth a shot.)

Judging by their ages on MyLife.com, if related, I bet these people are his sister and father.

Mary Songster-Alpin's MyLife page shows she owns the Pioneer Paws Veterinary Clinic in Chaffee, NY. (once again, right click and "view" image to see it clearly)

[Linked Image]

Mary Songsters (possible sister) could probable be reached at the Pioneer Paws Veterinary Clinic[/color][/b] in Chaffee, NY, she supposedly owns.

[b][color:#3333FF]Patrick Songster[/color][/b] (possible father) address shows up on the Chautauqua County Assessors property search.

[b][color:#FF0000]If,..in fact they are related, it might be worth a ring to the sister and/or a letter to the father. One of em might put you in touch with him or give you a lead,..but you never know if it would turn up anything or how much phone calling might be involved.

Then again, they might not be related at all and this might be one big fart in the wind.....he might be dead,..who knows.?
Way to go Matlock.
All I know is it's pretty worthless to keep a man's stock. Hard to understand how he couldn't have got it back to you by now. I gave him the benefit of a doubt last time you posted about it, but it looks like...well, it's pretty worthless of him.

Maybe get Sitka Deer involved, he has personal experience in these sorta things.
I'm gonna show up at your house unannounced one of these days.

You gotta find him first, he also has standards in whom he calls friends. grin
Originally Posted by ironbender
Way to go Matlock.
Always figured myself more of a Columbo type.... grin

[Linked Image]
Appreciate the correction.

My bad!
Originally Posted by Partsman

You gotta find him first, he also has standards in whom he calls friends. grin

I know where Scott lives. And... I know he has loose standards,him and Pat have been known to go skinny dipping... Or is it chunky dunk'n ?
...him and Pat have been known to go skinny dipping...

Together, at the same time?

Good Gawd, man!!!
Chunky dunk'n? Aiiiiiieeeeee.......

Hope you get your stock back and soon.
...him and Pat have been known to go skinny dipping...

Together, at the same time?

Good Gawd, man!!!

That's what I've heard. It just don't seem right does it ?
Bart, could you take Wildswalker in a fight?
I'll go get the popcorn,....

anyone up for a German beer ?

GTC
Note to self: Never piss of Deerwhacker444.
I can, he already knows my address. grin
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Fist fight? Prolly not. He's a pretty big boy and I'm too old for that.
Bart could take him. Bart would kick his asss. Wildwalker would be all like, talkin' trash and warming up and Bart would just like, kick him in the junk. Game over.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Holland beer here tonight brother. That and a little Dirty Bird.

MT brew last night.

Thinking a 3 round Indian Leg wrestling match.

GTC

Heck Cross, I don't drink and I would pull up a chair and join you for this one.

Nice to be outside looking in, isn't it. smile
Posted By: krp Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13
Wrestling? ... in that case sick logcutter on him...

Kent

GTC

Holland beer here tonight brother. That and a little Dirty Bird.

MT brew last night.

Thin Blood in the Sonora -Chihuahua, .....the "Devil's Cut" is getting more attention than the Franzikaner this evening.

Record lows forecast,.....but that's just the "Weather Guessers"

....too [bleep]' DRY,....send precip.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

STFU and go pay attention to those Elk Tamales, you lazy Pig f'er ! wink

Lotta' folks counting on you, ya' know.....
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Way to go Matlock.

[Linked Image]

What's Columbo doing with a cigarette??
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Snort!
PM on the way Bart.

I think there is a possibility that the reason he hasn't sent it is because he doesn't have it.
Posted By: krp Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

STFU and go pay attention to those Elk Tamales, you lazy Pig f'er ! wink

Lotta' folks counting on you, ya' know.....

Done the last batch this morn'n... I'm sick of F'n tamales! et'm the last three nights...

I wanna see some wrestl'n...

Kent
BrotherBart, is Roy's Virginia info still good for you?
Originally Posted by krp

Done the last batch this morn'n... I'm sick of F'n tamales! et'm the last three nights...

You will find no sympathy here...!

cry
Been reading and following this post, was bored so I tried a little digging.

His early posts on the fire[/color][/b] indicated to me that he was in Western NY.

With a little Google searching I think he might have spend a good deal of time in Frewsburg, NY.

I did some further digging and found he's registered on MyLife.com, because [b][color:#FF0000]his username is the same as the one he used on the Campfire...Wildswalker,..see below. (right click and "view" image to see it clearly)

[Linked Image]

It also showed his relatives as Mary Songster-Alpin and Patrick Songster. (don't know if they're truly related, but it might be worth a shot.)

Judging by their ages on MyLife.com, if related, I bet these people are his sister and father.

Mary Songster-Alpin's MyLife page shows she owns the Pioneer Paws Veterinary Clinic in Chaffee, NY. (once again, right click and "view" image to see it clearly)

[Linked Image]

Mary Songsters (possible sister) could probable be reached at the Pioneer Paws Veterinary Clinic[/color][/b] in Chaffee, NY, she supposedly owns.

[b][color:#3333FF]Patrick Songster[/color][/b] (possible father) address shows up on the Chautauqua County Assessors property search.

[b][color:#FF0000]If,..in fact they are related, it might be worth a ring to the sister and/or a letter to the father. One of em might put you in touch with him or give you a lead,..but you never know if it would turn up anything or how much phone calling might be involved.

Then again, they might not be related at all and this might be one big fart in the wind.....he might be dead,..who knows.?

Took about 3 seconds to find all that info on Facebook. grin
Originally Posted by Mossy

Took about 3 seconds to find all that info on Facebook. grin

Probably,...I'm scared of Facebook, don't use it.

Too many people want to "friend" you..... eek
Search a little deeper he is now in Virginia.

The dude quit posting everywhere at about the same time...

Wonder if something catastrophic happened...?
Has anybody seen about filing theft and/or mail fraud charges against Roy? Might be worth a try and if there are any guns involved in his dirty dealings talk to the ATF.

I'd say he is probably afraid somebody may be coming to collect their money and stuff and staking him out for coyote bait.
Shared a link on facebook 3 hours ago.
[quote=SamOlson
Thinking a 3 round Indian Leg wrestling match. [/quote]

I hear tell ol' houndgirl was good at leg wrestling.
Posted By: add Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Way to go Matlock.

[Linked Image]

What's Columbo doing with a cigarette??

Careful, he could put an eye out with that thing.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

GTC

Heck Cross, I don't drink...

Wait, you are an Aussie?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JSTUART

GTC

Heck Cross, I don't drink...

Wait, you are an Aussie?

Gets worse too...I am an ex-shearer and ex-truckie.

I don't tell many as I do not want to be excommunicated as well.
BIL is an Aussie.

Great fella, always a bit thirsty though...

I hear tell ol' houndgirl was good at leg wrestling.

Dude! Just stop. This place has rules.

She's like our forum wife.
Wildswalker jumped on me in one of my very first posts and we went at it for a few pages. I just couldn't understand where he was comin' from and really didn't much care. My final volley was asking him why in his avatar with his boy's was one of them kneeling with his rifle with the muzzle pointed up at his own throat with a finger in the trigger guard, especially since 'ole Roy saw himself as the best and smartest mountain man and teacher that ever walked. Roy went off......my expectations were easily met.

I never entered threads where he posted 'cuz his attitude was always the same...........pizz poor. I can only think of about a handful of members as strange and as full of themselves as 'ole Roy. Befriending him, much less doing business with him, well, that's pretty telling.

Nut cases rarely become lucid with the passing of time, but they certainly help to decoy in their own kind so that others might aptly apply the 'birds of a feather' thang.

Seem's ol' Roy's 'bout as popular as a badge in a whorehouse.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13

Catastrophic? Yea, he was found out to be a low down no good thief who took advantage of the good nature of several people who did some VERY good turns for him on this forum and decided to scoot before they got the law involved.

If it wasn't for the intervention of VAnimrod I wouldn't have gotten my money back. It wasn't a lot of money but I expect real men to do what they say to the best of their ability or to make it as right as they can if they can't fullfill a deal.

I'm an unabashed glass half full guy and I have unfailingly met great folks both virtually and face to face from the campfire and have never been disappointed except in this case. I sure read old Roy wrong and I wasn't alone. frown
Originally Posted by Pugs

Catastrophic? Yea, he was found out to be a low down no good thief who took advantage of the good nature of several people who did some VERY good turns for him on this forum and decided to scoot before they got the law involved.

If it wasn't for the intervention of VAnimrod I wouldn't have gotten my money back. It wasn't a lot of money but I expect real men to do what they say to the best of their ability or to make it as right as they can if they can't fullfill a deal.

I'm an unabashed glass half full guy and I have unfailingly met great folks both virtually and face to face from the campfire and have never been disappointed except in this case. I sure read old Roy wrong and I wasn't alone. frown
I read him wrong too, so you're not alone. I thought for sure he was a stand-up guy.
Nice to hear some good feedback on Sean. He got so sick and tired of all the Azzhats around here he just walked away from the 'fire. Definitely our loss. 'Don't care what others have to say about him-Sean's a good guy.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Anyone talked to Wildawalker? - 01/11/13
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Nice to hear some good feedback on Sean. He got so sick and tired of all the Azzhats around here he just walked away from the 'fire. Definitely our loss. 'Don't care what others have to say about him-Sean's a good guy.

Less the former and more the new job/house here. Couple of us still have lunch with him now and then but he bit off a lot in the new job. Good guy and missed here.
Frankly, I'm glad Sean isn't posting. I could tell he was pretty frustrated with where he was and it seemed to show in his posts. If he's not posting, I'm betting his life has changed for the better and he's doing well for himself.

Would like to hear an update on how he's getting along but maybe he doesn't want to get distracted.
We should all send Roy Songster a message on facebook. Looks like he had a birthday yesterday or today.
© 24hourcampfire