Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'll go get the popcorn,....

anyone up for a German beer ?

GTC

Heck Cross, I don't drink...

Wait, you are an Aussie?

Gets worse too...I am an ex-shearer and ex-truckie.

I don't tell many as I do not want to be excommunicated as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
BIL is an Aussie.

Great fella, always a bit thirsty though...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Thinking a 3 round Indian Leg wrestling match.

I hear tell ol' houndgirl was good at leg wrestling.

Dude! Just stop. This place has rules.

She's like our forum wife.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wildswalker jumped on me in one of my very first posts and we went at it for a few pages. I just couldn't understand where he was comin' from and really didn't much care. My final volley was asking him why in his avatar with his boy's was one of them kneeling with his rifle with the muzzle pointed up at his own throat with a finger in the trigger guard, especially since 'ole Roy saw himself as the best and smartest mountain man and teacher that ever walked. Roy went off......my expectations were easily met.

I never entered threads where he posted 'cuz his attitude was always the same...........pizz poor. I can only think of about a handful of members as strange and as full of themselves as 'ole Roy. Befriending him, much less doing business with him, well, that's pretty telling.

Nut cases rarely become lucid with the passing of time, but they certainly help to decoy in their own kind so that others might aptly apply the 'birds of a feather' thang.

Last edited by magnumb; 01/11/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seem's ol' Roy's 'bout as popular as a badge in a whorehouse.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Search a little deeper he is now in Virginia.

The dude quit posting everywhere at about the same time...

Wonder if something catastrophic happened...?

Catastrophic? Yea, he was found out to be a low down no good thief who took advantage of the good nature of several people who did some VERY good turns for him on this forum and decided to scoot before they got the law involved.

If it wasn't for the intervention of VAnimrod I wouldn't have gotten my money back. It wasn't a lot of money but I expect real men to do what they say to the best of their ability or to make it as right as they can if they can't fullfill a deal.

I'm an unabashed glass half full guy and I have unfailingly met great folks both virtually and face to face from the campfire and have never been disappointed except in this case. I sure read old Roy wrong and I wasn't alone. frown

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by bcolorado
Search a little deeper he is now in Virginia.

The dude quit posting everywhere at about the same time...

Wonder if something catastrophic happened...?

Catastrophic? Yea, he was found out to be a low down no good thief who took advantage of the good nature of several people who did some VERY good turns for him on this forum and decided to scoot before they got the law involved.

If it wasn't for the intervention of VAnimrod I wouldn't have gotten my money back. It wasn't a lot of money but I expect real men to do what they say to the best of their ability or to make it as right as they can if they can't fullfill a deal.

I'm an unabashed glass half full guy and I have unfailingly met great folks both virtually and face to face from the campfire and have never been disappointed except in this case. I sure read old Roy wrong and I wasn't alone. frown
I read him wrong too, so you're not alone. I thought for sure he was a stand-up guy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice to hear some good feedback on Sean. He got so sick and tired of all the Azzhats around here he just walked away from the 'fire. Definitely our loss. 'Don't care what others have to say about him-Sean's a good guy.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Nice to hear some good feedback on Sean. He got so sick and tired of all the Azzhats around here he just walked away from the 'fire. Definitely our loss. 'Don't care what others have to say about him-Sean's a good guy.

Less the former and more the new job/house here. Couple of us still have lunch with him now and then but he bit off a lot in the new job. Good guy and missed here.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Frankly, I'm glad Sean isn't posting. I could tell he was pretty frustrated with where he was and it seemed to show in his posts. If he's not posting, I'm betting his life has changed for the better and he's doing well for himself.

Would like to hear an update on how he's getting along but maybe he doesn't want to get distracted.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We should all send Roy Songster a message on facebook. Looks like he had a birthday yesterday or today.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

243 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 20 invisible), 1,691 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,998
Posts18,481,181
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.