Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas Ever been to... - 10/13/12

traffic school?

The Wife got caught speeding in the local trap. It cost her a $300.00 "revenue enhancement" for the State and $35.00 for traffic school.

She just left to spend the next eight hours of her Saturday listening to some goober lecture on the "dangers" of speeding on a straight as an arrow two lane rural road that never has much traffic.

Maybe a few bunny rabbits, coons, skunks, and possums are safer. For sure the State and traffic school goons are richer.

Makes me want to ralph.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Don't you have people who can 'fix' that for you?
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Don't break the law....simple as that. If you do ....don't whine when you get caught.

Doubt you will find sympathy here....but you can find it between [bleep] and syphilis in the dictionary....

on second thought trh should be along to console you shortly....
Posted By: ingwe Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Originally Posted by eh76

on second thought trh should be along to console you shortly....

Yep. I'm sure it was one of thousands of Rogue Cops who wrote that ticket....andd to think, with your political 'sway'...you can't squirm out of it...
Posted By: Winnie Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Clearly the cop was in the wrong... How dare he enforce the speeding laws! Outrageous... Where's The Real Hawkeye when you need him???
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Tyranny!!!
Posted By: fish head Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
The $300.00 "revenue enhancement" indicates something more than a minor infraction.

Mrs. Spanky is lucky she didn't get tazed.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Ha! When I took my motorcycle safety class in 2009, I was surprised how many attendees already had their motorcycle licenses... they were just there to get the insurance premium benefits because they'd acquired so many speeding tickets they couldn't afford bike insurance any more.
Posted By: kend Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Agreed, don't speed. On the other hand $300 is more than some folks make in a week and can be devastating to low income workers.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Originally Posted by ingwe
Don't you have people who can 'fix' that for you?

I thought he had a full staff of "People" for driving, gardening, etc, and other mundane domestic chores. sick

Gunner
Posted By: fish head Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
What's up with "Driving Mrs. Spanky"?

Was it the chauffeur's day off?
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
lol

everyone's been hit to some degree by this economy

I guess that whole gardener/lawyer thing isn't working out as hoped for!
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
MY first thought was; Don't speed and the problem isn't a problem.

Second thought; You live in California. The state voted most likely to file for bankruptcy.

Third thought; $300 "Revenue Enhancement"? Is that YOUR term or what it is actually called?

A $300 speeding ticket here means the person was grossly exceeding the speed limit, bordering on Reckless Driving.

So, the other posters here are right...not much sympathy here.

Ed
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
MY first thought was; Don't speed and the problem isn't a problem.

Second thought; You live in California. The state voted most likely to file for bankruptcy.

Third thought; $300 "Revenue Enhancement"? Is that YOUR term or what it is actually called?

A $300 speeding ticket here means the person was grossly exceeding the speed limit, bordering on Reckless Driving.

So, the other posters here are right...not much sympathy here.

Ed

Gotta add the " +1 " to all of that.
Originally Posted by fish head

shocked

Spanks! I am in need of a source of revenue... For a minimal fee I will drive you and your lovely wife around.... grin
And I do not speed... most of the time.
Originally Posted by Winnie1300

shocked

Spanks! I am in need of a source of revenue... For a minimal fee I will drive you and your lovely wife around.... grin

Winnie, you got the proper license to pilot a 60' Cadillac with a swimming pool in the back? laugh

Gunner
They can ride in my Jeep...

[Linked Image]

grin
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
I just don't know what to say spanky we all know those laws are just for the other people. But say its nice to know you drug a little more of Kalifornia to Origun!
Posted By: slg888 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
I've known people go to the 4hr traffic school and class only lasted 2 hrs. Maybe she will be home early.

[Linked Image]

grin

I dig that Jeep. Why'd you punch the door? wink
Originally Posted by kend
Agreed, don't speed. On the other hand $300 is more than some folks make in a week and can be devastating to low income workers.

again....don't speed wink
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
I'm guessing she did it intentionally to get a Saturday away from Spanky.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

[Linked Image]

grin

I dig that Jeep. Why'd you punch the door? wink

It looks worse than it is at that angle... It was there when I bought it. I have yet to rough it up. grin
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12

This was a trap.

I can easily and safely negotiate this stretch of road at 80 on my Harley. The insurance companies and the state(s) and driving schools are all in cahoots in setting speed limits way too low.

I would have had my people take care of this but they are all busy on the election and I didn't want to set a bad example for the hoi-poloi. Also it was The Wife's driver's day off and my driver was driving me to an important meeting with my Chief-of-Staff.
the horseshit gets deeper every time you post....
Bettin yer dead nuts on time to that COS meeting. sick

Gunner
I love those old Jeeps. My older brother still drives a 2001(?) Cherokee. The last year they ever made that body style, might have been 2002. The thing is indestructable. It's got that great inline 6 in it.

I've still got a 2008 Grand Cherokee. Totally in love with that vehicle, although the water pump just went out. Grrrr. lol
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

This was a trap.

I can easily and safely negotiate this stretch of road at 80 on my Harley.

So are you telling us you should have a ticket too spanky?

This was a trap.

I can easily and safely negotiate this stretch of road at 80 on my Harley. The insurance companies and the state(s) and driving schools are all in cahoots in setting speed limits way too low.

I would have had my people take care of this but they are all busy on the election and I didn't want to set a bad example for the hoi-poloi. Also it was The Wife's driver's day off and my driver was driving me to an important meeting with my Chief-of-Staff.

Well damn it! I ran out of tin foil and now I can't make my hats.... It's a conspiracy.

You speed, get a ticket, pay the state, the state pays cop... hmmmm It's a triangle of balance!
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12

She was doing better than 70 MPH in a 55zone...?
The state pays the cop to patrol an almost deserted road with an artificially low limit to catch people driving the road safely.

The only reason that cop was there is revenue enhancement. It has nothing to do with safety.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

This was a trap.

I said safely, besides they couldn't catch me.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
So,it's a choice between paying the ticket or missing a car payment,sounds like.

She can take her "neck gaiter" knitting tools with her to the driving class and knit y'all out of this hole.

Y'all might consider getting another model for your ads...................... you are getting pretty shopworn.

You want your "modeling picture" posted again,Spanky?
Nothing better than an over 70 year old doing 80mph that knows it all. Lots of good folks have been killed that way.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Arrogance and self-righteousness...always a good combination for drama.

Ed
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

This was a trap.

A dumb ass going over 130 on a bike thought the same thing near my home just a few weeks ago. They followed him right to his door in a chopper. Keep living your Commiefornia elitist dream.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
I'm guessing she's had other tickets, as I've never heard of anyone being sent to traffic school for one ticket. I might be wrong, but I'm guessing maybe she ought to learn from this and keep her lead foot off the friggin' firewall for a change! As for your ability to safely do 80, and not get caught, that just shows your disregard for the law, and that you think it shouldn't apply to you for some reason.

want to bet on that? stupid arrogant asssholes like you try to pull that schitt here all the time. they end up in jail if they don't end up dead.
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Spano; Does she smoke? If so, it may help her decide to quit.
Many years ago a fellow I know went to traffic school because of a few minor speeding tickets within a set time. He thought it was a most boring way to spend part of his Saturday, but he went to show he cared (about retaining insurance).

Anyway, while trying to stay awake while a child psychologist-in-training from the traffic department droned on, he happened to look down at his expensive London Fog jacket and he spied a 1/4" hole that had been burned in it by a cigarette (all cool people smoked back then, he thought). It both embarassed and ticked me him off enough that he quit smoking.

Also, he never quit speeding, but he spaced his tickets out enough that he never got re-invited to go to traffic school, never got his insurance raised due to the number of tickets he got, or bought another (obviously cheap)London Fog jacket.

Glad I may have helped.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
You and Mrs Spanky are both shining examples of what decent human beings "ARE NOT". No respect or concern for anyone other than yourselves.

She deserved what she got, she sounds like she needs a good shot upside her head too.

She's useless, your useless, you deserve each other.

want to bet on that? stupid arrogant asssholes like you try to pull that schitt here all the time. they end up in jail if they don't end up dead.

Usually taking innocent lives with them....
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Spanko's partly right. Speeding tickets ARE mostly about the money, really nothing to do with safety. If it was about safety then you wouldn't routinely see the local police cruising around 20+ MPH over the speed limit. Some states with revenue shortcomings (California maybe?) see it as an easy way to pick up a few extra bucks by setting the speed limits a little low and putting the local deputy to work for a day. Fines vary by district but it doesn't take much to get to $300 nowadays, any ticket will get you that in a lot of places. The fine itself might be $50 but a lot of cash strapped districts (California maybe?) get creative with "court costs" and can easily tack on another $250 or so for that. Traffic school varies by state also, here in mississippi you can keep a ticket completely off of your record if you go to the $75 traffic school. You're allowed to do that once a year, so you could get a ticket a year forever and never have them show on your record as long as you sit through the traffic school every time. Traffic school makes a lot of money for the state.

I've got a friend who's a highway patrol here in mississippi. He told me the other day that they patrol the west bound lanes of the interstate a lot heavier than the east bound lanes. The reason is because the drug runners haul their dope across the state from west to east, but when they come back through the state from east to west they're carrying the money from the drug sales and they're more interested in the money than the dope. His last bust netted $6.5 million, he pulled over a couple of mexicans westbound on I-20 coming from Atlanta. They were in a dually pickup pulling a flatbed trailer with a car on it. His dog alerted on the tires of the car on the trailer, he ran a knife through the sidewall of the tire and found it was stuffed with cash, the other tires were as well. They'd hauled the car from Texas to Atlanta with the tires stuffed with cocaine (that's why the dog smelled it), sold the dope and refilled the tires with the cash for the trip home. When they interrogated the guys one of them told him that he should have stopped him on the trip two weeks before, he had $10 million in the tires then.

So, anyone that tells you that traffic enforcement isn't mainly about money is blowing smoke up your butt. That being said, isn't Spanko the guy who's always bragging about how rich he is? $300 should be a drop in the bucket for him. It's just the cost of doing business, no need to get angry about it. In the end traffic tickets are really about the money, but you gotta pay to play.

Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12

This was a trap.

I doubt that this arrogant jerk could ride a Harley even if he owned one.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

That being said, isn't Spanko the guy who's always bragging about how rich he is? $300 should be a drop in the bucket for him. It's just the cost of doing business, no need to get angry about it. In the end traffic tickets are really about the money, but you gotta pay to play.

You forget....spanky is so tight with his money he can squeeze the crap out of a buffalo nickel

Some around here are so [bleep] stupid they wouldn't know they were being worked if I sent them a paycheck.
Tic toc, tic toc
Posted By: FlaRick Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
All these "just don't speed" posts are amusing. Every driver breaks the speed limit at some time or another. Some just do it more than others. Just because we are guilty doesn't mean that we still don't get pissed off when we get caught.

And, speeding tickets are outrageously high. Way too much punishment for a minor offense.

Some around here are so [bleep] stupid they wouldn't know they were being worked if I sent them a paycheck.

Yes you are bless your heart wink

BTW ...I have it from another member here who has dealt with you and you really are a cheapskate wink figure that out neck gaiter queen.

temper temper little man.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12

Speaking of work........................... maybe we can find that picture of YOU at work.You know,your modeling gig,
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Speaking of work........................... maybe we can find that picture of YOU at work.You know,your modeling gig,

Modeling ????????????????????? shocked crazy sick
You haven't seen spanky modeling his wife's neck gaiter?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Maybe Spanky could have traded the cops some old NRA magazines instead of cash.
Posted By: okok Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

That being said, isn't Spanko the guy who's always bragging about how rich he is? $300 should be a drop in the bucket for him. It's just the cost of doing business, no need to get angry about it. In the end traffic tickets are really about the money, but you gotta pay to play.

You forget....spanky is so tight with his money he can squeeze the crap out of a buffalo nickel

You owe me a key board fawker! lol

I rode that road today and didn't see the jack booted thugs on patrol. I guess they are busy arresting harmless dope smoking hippies and confiscating their cash and stash.

Well The Wife is home an hour early. She said of the eight people there six were ticketed by the same JBT.

She said she endured the stupidity by wearing earplugs and taking off her glasses when they showed the stupid gore filled movies.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
On the plus side it was eight hours she didn't have to spend listening to your blather. She should thank that particular "JBT". Hope you and he get acquainted in the near future.....

Last ticket I got was over 10 years ago and it too was a speed trap. I'm overdue and will get one soon.

Artificially low speed limits, speed traps, and exorbitant fines do nothing to enhance safety and everything to engender disrespect for the law and those who enforce it.

$335.00 is probably more than the average Johnson makes in a day. Top that with a day wasted listening to Officer Dipshitz spout absurdities and you have one pissed off citizen, or eight in this case.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Ever been to... - 10/13/12
Did you mention how fast she was going? If so, I missed it.

$300 is one hell of a fine. How fast???

George
George they are never to blame...it is always the JBT's fault crazy too bad it wasn't a construction zone spanky...most states double fines or more there.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
"She said she endured the stupidity by wearing earplugs and taking off her glasses "'

So...... all in all,it was just like being at home for her?
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
Miss Lynn,I hope that picture didn't get you all excited.grin
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
Originally Posted by NH K9
Did you mention how fast she was going? If so, I missed it.

$300 is one hell of a fine. How fast???

George

In California that is a small fine, try running over an endangered frog or bug or shooting a deer five minutes before or after "shooting time".
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
Outstanding! One more reason to dislike the PRK. BTW.....how fast?

I dunno she took the fifth.

Wasn't too fast or she would have been cuffed and stuffed by the JBT.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
That fast huh? laugh

OK. After a good dinner and a few glasses of wine she fessed up. Her crime? Doing 65 in a 55 on a straight as an arrow rural road with NO traffic.

Tell me please how in the hell that is any threat to public safety. Does that in any way deserve a $300.00 fine, $35.00 for traffic puke school, and seven hours of listening to some moron? If you work it all out it cost her over a thousand dollars.

Like I said, if you were the average Johnson this could be devastating.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/14/12
quit your whining and pay up bish. Your wife broke the law. Face it. You need a manpon or a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance?
Posted By: XPLRN Re: Ever been to... - 10/16/12
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Thanks for the blast from the past........hadn't seen that video for years and years. I've enjoyed that song since it came out almost two decades ago!!

The Wikipedia info on it; I Can't Drive 55
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Ever been to... - 10/16/12
Spano, You live in California fer God's sake. You know they are going to do what ever it takes to put money in the bank so they can give it to somone else who deserves it less. It's gonna happen, it's California. kwg
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/17/12
spankmeister I though you said you sold your ranchette....why you still advertising that place?
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Ever been to... - 10/17/12

OK. After a good dinner and a few glasses of wine she fessed up. Her crime? Doing 65 in a 55 on a straight as an arrow rural road with NO traffic.

Tell me please how in the hell that is any threat to public safety. Does that in any way deserve a $300.00 fine, $35.00 for traffic puke school, and seven hours of listening to some moron? If you work it all out it cost her over a thousand dollars.

Like I said, if you were the average Johnson this could be devastating.

Its suppose to be devastating that's the only way dumb [bleep] learn the lesson. They should have thrown her ass in jail for reckless driving. Those aren't exactly freeways down there in the Bandon area.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

WE are nowhere near Bandon. Hell, Bandon isn't even in California.

Artificially low speed limits are nothing but a revenue enhancement device operated by Jack Booted thugs.

Of the eight people in traffic school seven were women and six of the eight were molested by the same JBT. Makes me think this jerk goes for the easy mark. He's too chickenshit to stop a man who might be a dangerous criminal ready to issue him a facefull of bullets.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12
attention whore.....
Posted By: mikeymjr23 Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

try running over an endangered frog or bug or shooting a deer five minutes before or after "shooting time".

Or...here's a novel idea...

FOLLOW THE LAW!!!!!

Tell me please, is there anyone here who has not driven 65 in a 55 on a clear day on a straight as an arrow two lane well maintained rural road? It's called "driving the road".

The only reason that speed limit is set so low is revenue enhancement and a chance for the JBT's to practice their skills at hunting down and capturing dangerous criminals like My Wife. "Safety" has naught to do with it.

Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

Of the eight people in traffic school seven were women and six of the eight were molested by the same JBT.

Molested ? Your Wife was molested ?
Posted By: Wtxj Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

Tell me please, is there anyone here who has not driven 65 in a 55 on a clear day on a straight as an arrow two lane well maintained rural road? It's called "driving the road".

The only reason that speed limit is set so low is revenue enhancement and a chance for the JBT's to practice their skills at hunting down and capturing dangerous criminals like My Wife. "Safety" has naught to do with it.

You do know that if the speed limit was 65 you/her would run 75 and claim the JBT is setting up a speed trap on this rural road.
Out here you can just pay a bond to the cities, if you don't get a ticket in the next year in that area, your free. Of course the bond is twice what the ticket is. This is what the moneyed people do out here in TX.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

And knowing that speed limit is lower than the "driving the road" speed, does your incredibly high level of dumbfukitude keep you from getting pulled over?
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Of the eight people in traffic school seven were women and six of the eight were molested by the same JBT.

I'm think he meant the LEO touched her so that means out on the left coast molested.
Spanky needs the attention...the bad old policeman has hurt his little feelers....call a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance! dumbass...she broke the law STFU and live with it.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12
Originally Posted by Wtxj

I'm think he meant the LEO touched her so that means out on the left coast molested.

He should be shutting up, imagine if the JBT were to find out that him and his Wife were accusing him of 6 differeent counts of molestation....
Spanky needs the attention...the bad old policeman has hurt his little feelers....call a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance! dumbass...she broke the law STFU and live with it.

Could be, what I think is he really doesn't have that much money. He has some asset's that he can sell to move, but the people I know when they want it they buy it. They don't have to sell to buy. So maybe the #$300 is hurting him bad like.

Off topic, many of the roads out here (rural type) are 70mph minimum. Lots are 75mph. Interstate roads out of the big city areas are 70 to 80mph depending. New loop around Austin is 85mph. Glad we don't suffer any longer.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12
you seem to be a popular guy around here Spano

give or take....

color me perverse I reckon, but I enjoy seeing a guy wallow in the excrement he laid in his nest

hell with your money, you should just buy that damn road and race up and down her all day! that'd teach them JBT's! lolol
Originally Posted by Wtxj

He should be shutting up, imagine if the JBT were to find out that him and his Wife were accusing him of 6 differeent counts of molestation....

Spanky is like bam bam--always blaming something or other on someone else. Takes no responsibility on his actions.
Posted By: tzone Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12
I guess maybe she should slow the hell down.

We all get tickets and we deserve them. We slow down, we don't post them on the internet.

I'm going to buy two radar detectors. Figure that will be lot cheaper than $300.00 tickets.

Any recommendations?
And when they pull you over they will have no mercy what so ever...I am sure you are aware they are illegal in some states wink but stupid is as stupid does....would just be cheaper to obey the law....knothead. crazy
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

I'm going to buy two radar detectors. Figure that will be lot cheaper than $300.00 tickets.

Any recommendations?

My recommendation.....don't waste your money!

By the time your detector does its job, you're already a "target speed". The sudden drop of your front end and subsequent tracking tells us the rest.

FWIW, I don't even look at cars until they hit 15 over. Not worth my time....

George
Posted By: fish head Re: Ever been to... - 10/22/12

Any recommendations?

You get what you pay for with radar detectors and you'll be throwing your money away if you buy a cheap one.

The Passport 9500ci is the only one I can recommend. For optimal functionality you must have it professionally installed.

http://www.escortradar.com/passport9500ci-details.php

Posted By: ingwe Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12

Any recommendations?

Yeah...have your people go out and select the best models for you and when they get them home, shove them up your pompous azz...
Posted By: krp Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Originally Posted by ingwe
shove them up your pompous azz...

Is that like an extended warrantied GFY...

Kent
Posted By: fish head Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Kent,

That's really good advice.

Spanky, be sure to purchase an extended warranty to protect your investment. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12

So, we have a capital speeding case huh?

Was that on the Dream Team's advice, or did your people advise her?

Is she facing lethal injection, or life without parole?
Posted By: eh76 Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Originally Posted by ColdBore

Fer cryin out loud...she's married to spanky...ain't that punishment enuf?
Come on you guys.

You should be trying to help Spanky. I am.

Mrs. Spanky now has a record and points on her license. She needs a radar detector to avoid any more tickets and especially with her penchant for disregarding traffic laws. Increased insurance costs and potentially a loss of her driving privileges or worse yet ... jail time.

County jails are a haven for sexual abuse. cry
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12

No points she took the stupid course.

I am glad to see so many law abiding citizens here who have never had a speeding ticket and never jaywalked.

I'll look into the radar detectors.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Mam, did you see the speed limit sign?

Of course, I just didn't see you.

Press hard, three copies.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12

County jails are haven for sexual abuse. cry

To hell with jail, give me 5 minutes with her alone, I promise no future problems with her. After what happened to my brother today by one of her ilk, I would gladly help her change her ways !
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nothing better than an over 70 year old doing 80mph that knows it all. Lots of good folks have been killed that way.

+1

Spanky, your an arrogant self centered prick.

GTC

Capital punishment for someone who drives 65 in a 55? This is the same mentality that would take our guns and other things.

Capital punishment for someone who drives 65 in a 55? This is the same mentality that would take our guns and other things.

Yours should be.........if for nothing else than being terminally stupid...loosen up your neck gaiter it might help dork.

Capital punishment is death, I never said anything in any way, shape or form about that. Mind you, you might want that action taken against the JBT you said molested her and 5 other women.

As for taking away guns, screw you, you don't know me at all if you think I would support it....

OK, OK, not death maybe but ten years for ten miles over an artificially low speed limit? Would you agree with that?
You will always be you, and that in itself is a shame....
ouch laugh
You will always be you, and that in itself is a shame....

Fifteen years? Name your sentence.
you have to be you ...sentence enough but if you insist...go swallow yourself.
Spanky,

If you don't want your wife to get raped in a county jail ...

Buy a Passport 9500ci, have it professionally installed and protect your investment with an extended warranty.

Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
+1 on the Passports. I've had an 8500 for several years and can't imagine driving much without it. You don't have to break the law to get alot of enjoyment out of one.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Spanky, you don't even need to invest in radar detectors, IF you can afford an auto with cruise control!

Mark
Spanky,

Buy a Passport 9500ci, have it professionally installed and protect your investment with an extended warranty.

Thanks, Fish, I'll look into that. Do you have one?
spanky you have to be the biggest dumb ass fool on here,,,are you larry root's brother?
Posted By: Seafire Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
I just finished my court 'trial' over the phone...

I got a moving violation when I went up to Washington in August for the Campfire GetTogether at Scott F's place...

got it on the way home...

was coming down Hwy 101, north of Astoria in Pacific County WASH... noted having not seen a speed limit sign for miles and miles and miles... plus I was getting passed by about every car that was going south as I was...

so I had the cruise control set on 60 mph... of which I have known to be the WA State speed limit on 2 lane rural roads...

came over the top of the hill and a State Trooper heading the other way, IMMEDIATELY turns on his lights... I promptly pull over...

he asks me do I know how fast I was doing... and I tell him 'yes sir, 60 mph.... the state speed limit..."

" well sorry sir, but in Pacific County the speed limit is 55 mph, not 60 mph'

so they let me have a phone hearing since it is so far away...

the generously give me half a dozen different options here, but each one results in me giving them $93.00....

OREGON DMV told me that as long as an Oregon resident pays an out of state ticket on time, then it will not go on your Oregon D/L... so I don't have to worry about that at all..

so I let the court know that, and instead they gave me a deferral... pay them $93, and if I get no moving violations in Pacific County WA in the next 6 months, they will not report the ticket to Oregon...

even tho I drive probably 30 to 35K per year.. this is the FIRST moving violation I have received in like 18 to 20 years...

and my crime was doing 5 mph OVER a speed limit in a county, that the speed limit for some reason is 5 mph lower than what I think the rest of WASH state is... out in the middle of nowhere no less...

I had a car going my direction about every 10 minutes... on a Sunday...

I just had to chuckle, curse my luck... and get on with life..

guess Mayberry RFD and Mayberry still exist out there...

so if you find yourself in Pacific County in SW Wash, let me pass on, the speed limit is 55 mph, and even tho you'll hardly find a speedlimit sign letting you know that... if you get pulled over... rest assured, their court people are very friendly, their police officers are gentlemen.. they will have all sorts of options available on how you want to pay your $93.00 for visiting their fair county...

what more can you ask for???

but now I am a felon... I did 5 mph OVER the mythical speed limit, on a Sunday out in the middle of nowhere... how will I ever live this down???
Posted By: Seafire Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Spanky,

I use to run a radar detector back in the 80s and it was a Passport....

however I also had a father in law that was a state trooper...

after multiple rides in his cruiser in No MN, and see how a trooper operates them... I quit using one...

unless you have 'radar bait' ahead of you... the cops have your speed, before your radar detector lights up...

invest in cruise control and watch your speedometer..
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Yep, if you speed until your radar detector goes off, you are going to get a ticket sooner or later. I haven't exceeded the speed limit even with my detector on since I sold all my guns.

I have never exceeded the speed limit and I've never shot a gun or owned one and never smoked dope or even a cigar and never got drunk and disorderly and always go to church on Sunday and never fart when in church and I've never been in a whorehouse or saloon, I wash my hands before dinner and I always put the seat down and I always cook meat welldone and I recycle everything and I eat only organic veggies and I read the Bible and pray every day. Damn I'm boring. Makes me want to ralph.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
sounds kinda windy to me, but you warmed up to it.

you were dead on in the last two sentences you wrote.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: Ever been to... - 10/23/12
Originally Posted by ColdBore

Fer cryin out loud...she's married to spanky...ain't that punishment enuf?

Certainly grounds for a "Cruel and Unusual" appeal....
© 24hourcampfire