Home
I am a little puzzled that I have not seen any comment regarding Rove's attempt to banish the Tea Party movement from the GOP so they can stop loosing elections.

I find it ironic that Rove is attempting to expel the Right Wing from the party when he was responsible for much of their rise when he needed them and the fact that Rove spent so much money in the 2012 election with very limited results. Does any one on the right see Rove as anything other than more oof the same?

Link:http://www.policymic.com/articles/24766/karl-rove-takes-on-the-tea-party-to-save-the-gop-from-itself

Conservative Victory Project is designed to pump big money into local congressional primaries and prevent Tea Party-endorsed candidates from scoring Senate nominations.

The cleavage between Tea Party insurgent candidacies and the national Republican establishment is becoming a huge liability to their overall national strategy.

The Tea Party has become almost as major a headache to Republican leadership.

Karl Rove...New Age Savior or enemy # 1 for the Tea Party?
Rove's an idiot. Saw him on Fox last weekend. He was trying to explain how he'll 'vet' GOP candidates.

What everyone failed to confront him on was what exactly might be his problem with the way the Tea Party pulled off the 2010 landslide. Didn't he like that? Didn't his precious GOP not benefit from that? Of course they did, but evidently they didn't learn anything from it. Following his political 'insight', 2010 never would have happened.
My vote is that you are a bit more than just a "little puzzled"
there's got to be a candidate with enough charisma to override or rise above the neo-cons and the TEA party in order to combine them for the vote. then drag in some Reagin democrats to seal the deal.

but, alas, right now i don't see a candidate out there of that particular caliber.
Sniffed the bait and walked away.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/22/pf/transgender-unemployment/index.html
Originally Posted by sse
Rove's an idiot. Saw him on Fox last weekend. He was trying to explain how he'll 'vet' GOP candidates.

What everyone failed to confront him on was what exactly might be his problem with the way the Tea Party pulled off the 2010 landslide. Didn't he like that? Didn't his precious GOP not benefit from that? Of course they did, but evidently they didn't learn anything from it. Following his political 'insight', 2010 never would have happened.

Except that Rove was very much a part of that 2010 landslide and had people paid more attention to the primaries the landslide would have been even bigger. Remember it was Rove who started funding Marcko Rubio before most Republicans knew he existed.

Here's the thing, when Democrats start putting money behind a Republican in a primary race you know it's because they think that person will be easy to beat in the general. Rove is there to counter such moves so that Republicans can field candidates who can win the general election.
Karl Rove needs to go away. He's not vary good at backing the winners.

If a canadate isn't for restoring our rightful government they will not get my vote.

Democrats and big government Republicans need to be weeded out.
Originally Posted by chucknbach

If a canadate isn't for restoring our rightful government they will not get my vote.

Bulls eye!

I will do everything in my power to see Team R reduced to 3rd party status.

Their time has come gone.
Hang a "Do Not Resuscitate" sign on 'em and let it die.

They're a bigger problem to America than Team D is.

LOL
That's the way to self-destruction. The Tea Party movement was the Republican Party's only hope. If the Party needs to purge anyone, it's anyone associated with the Bush 43 administration. A Republican Party that's just Democrat light is doomed to obsolescence.

Exactly.
Rove's an idiot.
As may well be anyone who replies to troll posts.
And a weasel...
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Sniffed the bait and walked away.

Me too, Kinda smelled of ....

[Linked Image]
Some Republicans see Karl Rove as a political genius, masterminding winning campaigns at every level on the ballot, including the White House. Others call him a "fake conservative" and a symbol of what's wrong with the party.

Republican Party's "civil war" Cantor sets out to improve GOP image Cantor: GOP direction not American worry Jindal lays out GOP strategy Priebus: GOP has to be a 'happy party' Republicans look for party's future Jindal lays out GOP strategy Is the Tea Party dead?
"Our party has lost at least six Senate races in the last two election cycles not because of conservative ideas but because of undisciplined candidates and subpar campaigns,"

I think this quotes is true to form...

"TPPatriots want to save USA. Karl Rove wants to line pockets-Don't Tread on Us! Tea Party bites back-never gives up!" Tea Party Patriots national coordinator Jenny Beth Martin tweeted over the weekend.

My guess is Rove will be see as what he is...A Huckster.
You have the gall to question another's intelligence when you can't even put two simple sentences together without grade school like errors?

Originally Posted by RISJR
You have the gall to question another's intelligence when you can't even put two simple sentences together without grade school like errors?

I don't think I questioned anyones intelligence other than your!

Next time stop...think...and stop typing so you don't look so stupid. Just looking out for ya man!
Did you mean to write "yours" instead, stupid?

I understand your desire to stretch out your limited skill-set by going for two complete sentences without errors but until you master your first one,I wouldn't take on such a formidable task for yourself.

Maybe one of the 1st graders you teach could come by your basement rental and offer you some tutoring help.
i'm expecting Occupy Wall Street movement members to come out and offer a real choice for voters in the democratic party.
There was a time when normal people weren't exposed to those with the mental capacity of nwa, unless they escaped from a mental institution.
Rove is an organ
Some of the repubs want to embrace the Tea party but most are beholden to big business money to run and re-run for re-election. You can't be Tea party and in the pocket of big money at the same time. kwg
exactly right. what we need is a charismatic leader that can bring both wings of the party into "compliance." add in a few Reagin demo's and we'll have a sufficent mass to exceed the tipping point.

but, who is that charismatic leader going to be, pray tell?
How is it he doesn't go for Sarah and yet the people she back won at an 85% rate. We need more like her and no more like Rove.
Originally Posted by Gus
exactly right. what we need is a charismatic leader that can bring both wings of the party into "compliance." add in a few Reagin demo's and we'll have a sufficent mass to exceed the tipping point.

but, who is that charismatic leader going to be, pray tell?

We need a RINO hunter.
is the suggestion that we should re-entertain the Palin person as a possible contender? all grown up, and familiar with big oil, and the needs of the local citzenry?

at this point, i think the door is wide open, don't you?

I second that motion. Now may we have a vote or is there to be discussion first. Cheers NC
Originally Posted by Gus
is the suggestion that we should re-entertain the Palin person as a possible contender? all grown up, and familiar with big oil, and the needs of the local citzenry?

at this point, i think the door is wide open, don't you?

I think we have a deep bench. The 2014 mid-terms and the 2016 primaries will sort things out.

What if Palin repeats her successful efforts in the 2010 mid-terms?

What if Palin continues her �Crony Capitalism� attacks on both the Dems and the RINOs?

A good early testing of the waters will be the March 14-16 CPAC.
Featured speakers include: Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Allen West, Jim DeMint,Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, and many more. A deep bench.

I�m not sure why, but Jeb Bush will also talk to all those conservatives and the latest word is that Romney will show up.

Palin blew the doors off the place last year�
a deep bench is good.

let me tell ya though if the Hillbilly runs and wins, the republicans ought to bow down and pray for a slot in the democratic party. for it will indicate we don't have a single solitary thing to offer any longer.

i suspect the Hillbilly is going to clean some clocks. but, of course i could be wrong.
The republicans have many who offer freedom, military security, fiscal responsibility, economic opportunity, ......
Hillbilly has lost before, 2008 was going to be her year.

Running Hillary for first woman president would be a big push for the GOP to run Palin if Sarah continues to do as well as she has so far.

Wrap your mind around this�68 year old Hillary Benghazi on the same debate stage with Sarah Palin�
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

If self-appointed kingmakers Bill Kristol and Karl Rove get involved you can kiss this nation goodbye. Those two idiots will have what's left of the GOP chasing another neocon stooge all the way to certain defeat in 2016.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

If self-appointed kingmakers Bill Kristol and Karl Rove get involved you can kiss this nation goodbye. Those two idiots will have what's left of the GOP chasing another neocon stooge all the way to certain defeat in 2016.

That wing of the party has been the death of the GOP. They have been warned, again and again, yet still they continue to provide loss after loss. "W" was a razor thin blip in their abysmal record brought to us by Slick Willie, the dirtbag who savors tuna cigars.

Until they are culled of their influence, expect more of the same. The current pain is nothing, barely a hangnail, if they continue to "win".

Exactly right.
CARL ROVE COULDN'T SAVE THE OUT HOUSE. If he really wants to help he should just continue to raise money. And keep that big fat mouth shut. But don't hold yer breath. Because then their is no big money going in his pocket!! THE ARCHITECT = THE AZZ HOLE

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly right.

Israel firsters.

Kristol is nothing more than an Israeli agent, just like his daddy.
Originally Posted by eyeball
The republicans have many who offer freedom, military security, fiscal responsibility, economic opportunity, ......

"We got clobbered the last time around, but we are continuing to see a new generation of leaders step forward," Ted Cruz said. "In 1980, it took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan. And I remain convinced the longest lasting legacy of Barack Obama is going to be a new generation of leaders of the Republican Party who stand for liberty."
**** Karl Rove . . .
So let me get this straight, Karl knows better than primary voters? Maybe he should take fade into the background like his old boss.
© 24hourcampfire