Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am a little puzzled that I have not seen any comment regarding Rove's attempt to banish the Tea Party movement from the GOP so they can stop loosing elections.

I find it ironic that Rove is attempting to expel the Right Wing from the party when he was responsible for much of their rise when he needed them and the fact that Rove spent so much money in the 2012 election with very limited results. Does any one on the right see Rove as anything other than more oof the same?

Link:http://www.policymic.com/articles/24766/karl-rove-takes-on-the-tea-party-to-save-the-gop-from-itself

Conservative Victory Project is designed to pump big money into local congressional primaries and prevent Tea Party-endorsed candidates from scoring Senate nominations.

The cleavage between Tea Party insurgent candidacies and the national Republican establishment is becoming a huge liability to their overall national strategy.

The Tea Party has become almost as major a headache to Republican leadership.

Karl Rove...New Age Savior or enemy # 1 for the Tea Party?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 02/22/13.
GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Rove's an idiot. Saw him on Fox last weekend. He was trying to explain how he'll 'vet' GOP candidates.

What everyone failed to confront him on was what exactly might be his problem with the way the Tea Party pulled off the 2010 landslide. Didn't he like that? Didn't his precious GOP not benefit from that? Of course they did, but evidently they didn't learn anything from it. Following his political 'insight', 2010 never would have happened.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My vote is that you are a bit more than just a "little puzzled"

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
there's got to be a candidate with enough charisma to override or rise above the neo-cons and the TEA party in order to combine them for the vote. then drag in some Reagin democrats to seal the deal.

but, alas, right now i don't see a candidate out there of that particular caliber.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Sniffed the bait and walked away.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
Rove's an idiot. Saw him on Fox last weekend. He was trying to explain how he'll 'vet' GOP candidates.

What everyone failed to confront him on was what exactly might be his problem with the way the Tea Party pulled off the 2010 landslide. Didn't he like that? Didn't his precious GOP not benefit from that? Of course they did, but evidently they didn't learn anything from it. Following his political 'insight', 2010 never would have happened.

Except that Rove was very much a part of that 2010 landslide and had people paid more attention to the primaries the landslide would have been even bigger. Remember it was Rove who started funding Marcko Rubio before most Republicans knew he existed.

Here's the thing, when Democrats start putting money behind a Republican in a primary race you know it's because they think that person will be easy to beat in the general. Rove is there to counter such moves so that Republicans can field candidates who can win the general election.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Karl Rove needs to go away. He's not vary good at backing the winners.

If a canadate isn't for restoring our rightful government they will not get my vote.

Democrats and big government Republicans need to be weeded out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chucknbach

If a canadate isn't for restoring our rightful government they will not get my vote.

Bulls eye!

I will do everything in my power to see Team R reduced to 3rd party status.

Their time has come gone.
Hang a "Do Not Resuscitate" sign on 'em and let it die.

They're a bigger problem to America than Team D is.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's the way to self-destruction. The Tea Party movement was the Republican Party's only hope. If the Party needs to purge anyone, it's anyone associated with the Bush 43 administration. A Republican Party that's just Democrat light is doomed to obsolescence.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chucknbach

Exactly.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Rove's an idiot.
As may well be anyone who replies to troll posts.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
And a weasel...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Sniffed the bait and walked away.

Me too, Kinda smelled of ....

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Some Republicans see Karl Rove as a political genius, masterminding winning campaigns at every level on the ballot, including the White House. Others call him a "fake conservative" and a symbol of what's wrong with the party.

Republican Party's "civil war" Cantor sets out to improve GOP image Cantor: GOP direction not American worry Jindal lays out GOP strategy Priebus: GOP has to be a 'happy party' Republicans look for party's future Jindal lays out GOP strategy Is the Tea Party dead?
"Our party has lost at least six Senate races in the last two election cycles not because of conservative ideas but because of undisciplined candidates and subpar campaigns,"

I think this quotes is true to form...

"TPPatriots want to save USA. Karl Rove wants to line pockets-Don't Tread on Us! Tea Party bites back-never gives up!" Tea Party Patriots national coordinator Jenny Beth Martin tweeted over the weekend.

My guess is Rove will be see as what he is...A Huckster.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You have the gall to question another's intelligence when you can't even put two simple sentences together without grade school like errors?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by RISJR
You have the gall to question another's intelligence when you can't even put two simple sentences together without grade school like errors?

I don't think I questioned anyones intelligence other than your!

Next time stop...think...and stop typing so you don't look so stupid. Just looking out for ya man!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Did you mean to write "yours" instead, stupid?

I understand your desire to stretch out your limited skill-set by going for two complete sentences without errors but until you master your first one,I wouldn't take on such a formidable task for yourself.

Maybe one of the 1st graders you teach could come by your basement rental and offer you some tutoring help.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i'm expecting Occupy Wall Street movement members to come out and offer a real choice for voters in the democratic party.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 673, 14 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,379
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.