Home
A federal ban on assault weapons cleared a Democratic-run Senate committee Thursday in a party-line vote after its chief sponsor, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) clashed with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) over the 2nd Amendment.

�I�ve looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons,� Feinstein snapped at Cruz after he questioned her on the Constitution. �It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee.

Although the 10-8 vote advanced the bill to the full Senate, the hard work now begins for Feinstein, who wrote the 1994 law only to see it expire in 2004. Not only did every one of the Judiciary Committee�s Republicans vote against the bill, but Feinstein has struggled to line up support among rural-state Democrats, some of whom are up for reelection next year. �The road is uphill. I fully understand it,� said Feinstein, who recently called the assault weapons ban a �life�s mission for me.�
Senility ain't always benign.
Wish that bitch would die soon and save a lot of good people's time
Looks like California loves her. How many times has she been reelected?

You should read the letter my State Senator sent me over the gun control debacle. I almost had a chest grabber.
[bleep] them all
How many times can someone violate their oath of office in front of a Senate committee on live TV, with transcripts?

I don't have any time for any of them either....if the law doesn't matter to them (by their own "life's mission"), then it doesn't matter to us paying for this bullschit.

�It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee."

Yes, you have been here for a long time. Too damn long in my noy very humble opinion. mad
How I would love to take that hag on and debate her sorry ass on national TV. Even a dummy like me could turm her inside out.
Paul B.
PS: A slut denotes sexual promiscuity. Who in their right mind would want to do that hag?
PB
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek

You should read the letter my State Senator sent me over the gun control debacle. I almost had a chest grabber.

I vote against her every time. But being a white republican in CA does put me in more than one minority group though.

It's not California - it's San Francisco (Gomorrah West). Feinstein, Harvey Milk, Pelosi, etc. Fruit & Nut central.
She's concentrated evil.
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

It's not California - it's San Francisco (Gomorrah West). Feinstein, Harvey Milk, Pelosi, etc. Fruit & Nut central.

Don't forget Barbara Boxer -- a bad mix mad
I wish Cruz would have asked her if this gun control is passed and we still have mass shootings will she be the first to repeal it or will she decide that we need to ban more guns?
Originally Posted by bea175
A federal ban on assault weapons cleared a Democratic-run Senate committee Thursday in a party-line vote after its chief sponsor, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) clashed with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) over the 2nd Amendment.

�I�ve looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons,� Feinstein snapped at Cruz after he questioned her on the Constitution. �It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee.

Although the 10-8 vote advanced the bill to the full Senate, the hard work now begins for Feinstein, who wrote the 1994 law only to see it expire in 2004. Not only did every one of the Judiciary Committee�s Republicans vote against the bill, but Feinstein has struggled to line up support among rural-state Democrats, some of whom are up for reelection next year. �The road is uphill. I fully understand it,� said Feinstein, who recently called the assault weapons ban a �life�s mission for me.�

Her argument was based entirely on emotion.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

As are all liberal decisions.

Hands and feet kill more that rifles. I think was should all be made quadriplegics then the world would be a better place and we would all be feeling good.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by RobJordan

As are all liberal decisions.

Hands and feet kill more that rifles. I think was should all be made quadriplegics then the world would be a better place and we would all be feeling good.

Decisions, arguments, and votes based on emotion are what you get when you let women vote, and hold office.
Originally Posted by Hotload

once they get in we can never get rid of them they are like VD they infect everyone that follows them
Just saw Sen Rubio in a video recalled by one of the Fox babes.
Fighting for the constitution, and did take exception to the assault weapon monicker. Called AR's " deer rifle's" that are cosmetically different but are still just semi auto rifle's.
Also said that they are protected under the second amendment, because they are in common use.
As for DF? Had a couple thing's to post, but there is just no way I can convey my disgust for her and others like her without devolving into a cussing fit!

I suppose explaining to Senator Feinstein, that I too have seen people shot with real assault rifles ,fired by police, or military personnel, and that is the reason we as Americans have the right to own them, is a waste of breath.

I suppose further explaining to her that we as Americans, haven't been able to own -- without a class III license -- an assault rifle, since the gun control laws of the 1930s would be a further waste of breath.

She's been informed of these facts before (as have most anti-politicians), which means they aren't ignorant, they're stupid.

You CAN NOT fix stupid, only defeat it.
It doesn't matter if that biotch dies or not there will always be people who abuse their power to limit our freedoms especially firearms since they pose a risk to the democrats and others who wish to enslave the mass. People need to stand up and say NO! No more! We need to take this country back! Gun owners are being compared to criminals, baby killers, terrorists, ect. This country is heading into a instability that is unknown but if this current government continues to press the people to fight they just may well get it?
Dumb? Stupid? Could be one or both or neither, but for sure they have an agenda to disarm us. WHY?
They may be incapable or don't care, but they better wrap their head's around the fact that "they" will have to kill me and a bunch of other US citizen's I'll wager, before they totally disarm us.
Bea175: I don't take that slut seriously!
And she is one of the major reasons I do not trust anyone or anything anyone says, that is fool enough to "live" in bankrupt (both fiscally and morally!) kalifornicopia.
She is an absolute imbecile.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Decisions, arguments, and votes based on emotion are what you get when you let women vote, and hold office.

AMEN! Universal female suffrage is one of the most critical mistakes made in the history of the Republic.
She is obsessed with disarming America.Needs therapy.
She swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. I would like to see her stick to that oath.
I'll bet Bill Clinton would hit it.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Hotload

well if we could some how get rid of san fran and that area we could get rid of a lot of wacko's and a bunch of [bleep] [bleep]
Typical lying Dimocrap who swore to uphold the 2A.
She is really hurting her party overall in the eyes of most Americans--I kind of hope she keeps it up 'til 2014.

They are 'going for broke' ahead of the midterms, and they sure are gonna be broke.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
And she is one of the major reasons I do not trust anyone or anything anyone says, that is fool enough to "live" in bankrupt (both fiscally and morally!) kalifornicopia.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hard to argue.

I've had a real good life here, but have never felt the urge to leave like I do right now.
20yrs from now they will remember when we marched on dc in late 2013
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If you don't take her seriously you are a fool...that bitch will never give up and she is dead serious about taking your guns away...make no mistake in that. Be ever vigilant.
How can someone call her a slut?

Definition of a slut from Webster: a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute

With her "wonderful" good looks, does anyone really think see is hot enough to have sex with, let alone all the time?

I think bitch would be a better word to describe her.

Just sayin' wink
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
She is really hurting her party overall in the eyes of most Americans--I kind of hope she keeps it up 'til 2014.

They are 'going for broke' ahead of the midterms, and they sure are gonna be broke.

You really believe that? If so look at Obummer getting re-elected...heck look at what is happening in Maryland, New York and Colorado!
That ugly old drag queen wannabe hag Feinstein should be added to this meme. There's a lot of truth to liberal women being ugly.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by sackett

With her "wonderful" good looks, does anyone really think see is hot enough to have sex with, let alone all the time?

Just sayin' wink

But she F's the whole country when she beings this crap up and she makes no quirks about being the front person for all of it.

The word Slut fits
"How can Anyone Take this Slut Seriously?"

How can anyone take her as seriously as she does?
"
Originally Posted by CumDunt
"assault weapons ban a �life�s mission for me.�

Well...
Since you won it once, it's TIME TO DIE!

So get on with it already, you no good old twat.

And since,
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She's concentrated evil.

Hell awaits you!
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Decisions, arguments, and votes based on emotion are what you get when you let women vote, and hold office. [/quote]

Surely you didn't just throw ALL women under the bus with that remark because of that biotch Feinstein???? OUCH! I don't like that b!tch anymore than you but to say women shouldn't have the right to vote or hold office! No wonder there are not more ladies on this site. The ones that are have been silent after that remark.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Surely you didn't just throw ALL women under the bus with that remark because of that biotch Feinstein???? OUCH! I don't like that b!tch anymore than you but to say women shouldn't have the right to vote or hold office! No wonder there are not more ladies on this site. The ones that are have been silent after that remark.

I agree with you. Women aren't the problem, some single women who are looking to be taken care of, yes, but not most women. Feinstein is a product of her insane constituency. Would anyone agree that Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, etc be denied the vote? Or my wife for that matter, she's as conservative as you can get, more so than me.
Feinswine is a complete egomaniac.

She needs to be taken to the woodshed & get a really good spankin'

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Feinswine is a complete egomaniac.

She needs to be taken to the woodshed & get a really good spankin'

MM

Careful there, we have a few on this board that would probably get all aroused just thinking about that. Might want to take turns being the spankor and the spankee. grin
Originally Posted by sackett

Just sayin' wink

she is a class A Slut because she is out to [bleep] Everyone including you
Originally Posted by byron
Dumb? Stupid? Could be one or both or neither, but for sure they have an agenda to disarm us. WHY?
They may be incapable or don't care, but they better wrap their head's around the fact that "they" will have to kill me and a bunch of other US citizen's I'll wager, before they totally disarm us.

Why? Because they are authoritarians. "Liberal," like "choice," is a complete misnomer. All they want is power and control over everything. As we've seen, they'll choose to enforce the laws against those who oppose them. Vote for them and your crimes mysteriously go away.

Make no mistake. They are neither dumb nor stupid. They want all the guns from those who would oppose them. As with a nearly century long process to install government health care, they don't care how long it takes. They will keep trying. Logic...the Constitution... nothing matters but the consolidation of power in the hands of the authoritarian elites who buy votes with our tax dollars.

We should not let the 2A issues distract us from the other areas where they attack our liberties and economy: healthcare, the budget, spending, immigration reform, selective prosecution of criminals...the list is virtually endless.

I pray that this attack on the 2A backfires as it did in 1994 and costs them seats in the House and Senate. In the meantime, continue to spread the word when and where you can. Voice your opinion. Continue (or start) your financial support of whatever gun-friendly and/or other issue-friendly organizations you believe in. Above all...VOTE!!!
Originally Posted by byron

I have met a couple of her brethren that are in politics here...and you need to get your head around the fact that what you say is more than fine with them, you and I dead is no problem to them at all.

Anti-firearm nuts and greenies simply do not seem to hold human life or liberty as sacred...they all seem prepared to tear down the human race just for animals.

Seriously screwed up values.
Well said, Mr. Stuart.
Good points rubeus. No offense intended to the OP, but how can anyone NOT take her seriously?? Her plan is simple, and she's as dedicated as they come. I'd wager she's more than happy to let people call her names on the Internet, while she pushes her agenda along...
Rubeus, You and JSTUART are of course both right, and yes I know that they would not care if every single one of us who do not agree with them were dead. I'm just not sure some of them have considered the flip side. We probably wish them no better, and I am willing to die to keep my freedom.
Screwed up values? How about no values, Sir?
Yes, take every single one of them seriously! To do otherwise is foolish!

You forgot 'flakes'... smile
CA is caving in upon itself, sort of like ancient Rome.

Let's just hope the disease doesn't spread too far into flyover country.
© 24hourcampfire