MM

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Feinswine is a complete egomaniac.

She needs to be taken to the woodshed & get a really good spankin'

MM

Careful there, we have a few on this board that would probably get all aroused just thinking about that. Might want to take turns being the spankor and the spankee. grin

[Linked Image]
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sackett
How can someone call her a slut?

Definition of a slut from Webster: a promiscuous woman; especially : prostitute

With her "wonderful" good looks, does anyone really think see is hot enough to have sex with, let alone all the time?

I think bitch would be a better word to describe her.

Just sayin' wink

she is a class A Slut because she is out to [bleep] Everyone including you

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by byron
Dumb? Stupid? Could be one or both or neither, but for sure they have an agenda to disarm us. WHY?
They may be incapable or don't care, but they better wrap their head's around the fact that "they" will have to kill me and a bunch of other US citizen's I'll wager, before they totally disarm us.

Why? Because they are authoritarians. "Liberal," like "choice," is a complete misnomer. All they want is power and control over everything. As we've seen, they'll choose to enforce the laws against those who oppose them. Vote for them and your crimes mysteriously go away.

Make no mistake. They are neither dumb nor stupid. They want all the guns from those who would oppose them. As with a nearly century long process to install government health care, they don't care how long it takes. They will keep trying. Logic...the Constitution... nothing matters but the consolidation of power in the hands of the authoritarian elites who buy votes with our tax dollars.

We should not let the 2A issues distract us from the other areas where they attack our liberties and economy: healthcare, the budget, spending, immigration reform, selective prosecution of criminals...the list is virtually endless.

I pray that this attack on the 2A backfires as it did in 1994 and costs them seats in the House and Senate. In the meantime, continue to spread the word when and where you can. Voice your opinion. Continue (or start) your financial support of whatever gun-friendly and/or other issue-friendly organizations you believe in. Above all...VOTE!!!

Last edited by Rubeus_Hagrid; 03/17/13.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by byron
Dumb? Stupid? Could be one or both or neither, but for sure they have an agenda to disarm us. WHY?
They may be incapable or don't care, but they better wrap their head's around the fact that "they" will have to kill me and a bunch of other US citizen's I'll wager, before they totally disarm us.

I have met a couple of her brethren that are in politics here...and you need to get your head around the fact that what you say is more than fine with them, you and I dead is no problem to them at all.

Anti-firearm nuts and greenies simply do not seem to hold human life or liberty as sacred...they all seem prepared to tear down the human race just for animals.

Seriously screwed up values.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well said, Mr. Stuart.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Good points rubeus. No offense intended to the OP, but how can anyone NOT take her seriously?? Her plan is simple, and she's as dedicated as they come. I'd wager she's more than happy to let people call her names on the Internet, while she pushes her agenda along...

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Rubeus, You and JSTUART are of course both right, and yes I know that they would not care if every single one of us who do not agree with them were dead. I'm just not sure some of them have considered the flip side. We probably wish them no better, and I am willing to die to keep my freedom.
Screwed up values? How about no values, Sir?
Yes, take every single one of them seriously! To do otherwise is foolish!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Ngrumba
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
Looks like California loves her. How many times has she been reelected?

It's not California - it's San Francisco (Gomorrah West). Feinstein, Harvey Milk, Pelosi, etc. Fruit & Nut central.
You forgot 'flakes'... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
CA is caving in upon itself, sort of like ancient Rome.

Let's just hope the disease doesn't spread too far into flyover country.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,708
Posts18,475,359
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.