Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A federal ban on assault weapons cleared a Democratic-run Senate committee Thursday in a party-line vote after its chief sponsor, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) clashed with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) over the 2nd Amendment.

�I�ve looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons,� Feinstein snapped at Cruz after he questioned her on the Constitution. �It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee.

Although the 10-8 vote advanced the bill to the full Senate, the hard work now begins for Feinstein, who wrote the 1994 law only to see it expire in 2004. Not only did every one of the Judiciary Committee�s Republicans vote against the bill, but Feinstein has struggled to line up support among rural-state Democrats, some of whom are up for reelection next year. �The road is uphill. I fully understand it,� said Feinstein, who recently called the assault weapons ban a �life�s mission for me.�

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Senility ain't always benign.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wish that bitch would die soon and save a lot of good people's time

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Looks like California loves her. How many times has she been reelected?

You should read the letter my State Senator sent me over the gun control debacle. I almost had a chest grabber.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep] them all

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
How many times can someone violate their oath of office in front of a Senate committee on live TV, with transcripts?

I don't have any time for any of them either....if the law doesn't matter to them (by their own "life's mission"), then it doesn't matter to us paying for this bullschit.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
�It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee."

Yes, you have been here for a long time. Too damn long in my noy very humble opinion. mad
How I would love to take that hag on and debate her sorry ass on national TV. Even a dummy like me could turm her inside out.
Paul B.
PS: A slut denotes sexual promiscuity. Who in their right mind would want to do that hag?
PB

Last edited by PJGunner; 03/17/13.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek

You should read the letter my State Senator sent me over the gun control debacle. I almost had a chest grabber.

I vote against her every time. But being a white republican in CA does put me in more than one minority group though.

Sean
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It's not California - it's San Francisco (Gomorrah West). Feinstein, Harvey Milk, Pelosi, etc. Fruit & Nut central.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She's concentrated evil.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

It's not California - it's San Francisco (Gomorrah West). Feinstein, Harvey Milk, Pelosi, etc. Fruit & Nut central.

Don't forget Barbara Boxer -- a bad mix mad

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish Cruz would have asked her if this gun control is passed and we still have mass shootings will she be the first to repeal it or will she decide that we need to ban more guns?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bea175
A federal ban on assault weapons cleared a Democratic-run Senate committee Thursday in a party-line vote after its chief sponsor, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) clashed with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) over the 2nd Amendment.

�I�ve looked at bodies that have been shot with these weapons,� Feinstein snapped at Cruz after he questioned her on the Constitution. �It�s fine if you want to lecture me on the Constitution. Just know that I�ve been here for a long time,� citing her 20 years on the Judiciary Committee.

Although the 10-8 vote advanced the bill to the full Senate, the hard work now begins for Feinstein, who wrote the 1994 law only to see it expire in 2004. Not only did every one of the Judiciary Committee�s Republicans vote against the bill, but Feinstein has struggled to line up support among rural-state Democrats, some of whom are up for reelection next year. �The road is uphill. I fully understand it,� said Feinstein, who recently called the assault weapons ban a �life�s mission for me.�

Her argument was based entirely on emotion.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan

As are all liberal decisions.

Hands and feet kill more that rifles. I think was should all be made quadriplegics then the world would be a better place and we would all be feeling good.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by RobJordan

As are all liberal decisions.

Hands and feet kill more that rifles. I think was should all be made quadriplegics then the world would be a better place and we would all be feeling good.

Decisions, arguments, and votes based on emotion are what you get when you let women vote, and hold office.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

Don't forget Barbara Boxer -- a bad mix mad

once they get in we can never get rid of them they are like VD they infect everyone that follows them

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just saw Sen Rubio in a video recalled by one of the Fox babes.
Fighting for the constitution, and did take exception to the assault weapon monicker. Called AR's " deer rifle's" that are cosmetically different but are still just semi auto rifle's.
Also said that they are protected under the second amendment, because they are in common use.
As for DF? Had a couple thing's to post, but there is just no way I can convey my disgust for her and others like her without devolving into a cussing fit!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suppose explaining to Senator Feinstein, that I too have seen people shot with real assault rifles ,fired by police, or military personnel, and that is the reason we as Americans have the right to own them, is a waste of breath.

I suppose further explaining to her that we as Americans, haven't been able to own -- without a class III license -- an assault rifle, since the gun control laws of the 1930s would be a further waste of breath.

She's been informed of these facts before (as have most anti-politicians), which means they aren't ignorant, they're stupid.

You CAN NOT fix stupid, only defeat it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't matter if that biotch dies or not there will always be people who abuse their power to limit our freedoms especially firearms since they pose a risk to the democrats and others who wish to enslave the mass. People need to stand up and say NO! No more! We need to take this country back! Gun owners are being compared to criminals, baby killers, terrorists, ect. This country is heading into a instability that is unknown but if this current government continues to press the people to fight they just may well get it?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dumb? Stupid? Could be one or both or neither, but for sure they have an agenda to disarm us. WHY?
They may be incapable or don't care, but they better wrap their head's around the fact that "they" will have to kill me and a bunch of other US citizen's I'll wager, before they totally disarm us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.