Home
Yep. You read that title right. The California State Assembly passed a bill on Friday that is mandating school let boys play on girls athletic teams and use the girls locker room and showers IF they identify as girls, or vice-versa for the girls wishing to utilize the boys locker room.
The Bill�s author is an openly homosexual man named Tom Ammiano. Mr. Ammiano has been a strong advocate for homosexuals and transgendered people for many years, and is reported to be the first teacher to come out as openly homosexual way back in 1975, before it was cool, and earned you a phone call from the President. Ammiano also co-founded a LGBT organization with Harvey Milk.
The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote. Mr. Ammiano, is aware that some parents will be �uncomfortable� with their children sharing a locker room and showers with the opposite sex, but feels that this is the only way, to avoid �trampling other people�s rights�
The Bill, AB1266 states: �A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil�s records.�
Well hold on there a second, Mr Ammiano in his concern about trampling the rights of the LGBT community seems to have forgotten that the OTHER students have rights as well. Don�t the girls in a locker room have the right to NOT be exposed in front of members of the opposite sex? Don�t they have a right to be �comfortable� in THEIR school environment? Oh and what about parents who have the right to raise their children as they wish. What if it violates a Muslim woman�s right to NOT be naked in front of the opposite sex, or a Christian�s right to not expose their body in front of boys. How DARE Mr. Ammiano infringe on the rights of other students to be comfortable in their own schools. How dare he supersede a parents right to make choices about how to raise their children?
Are you freakin� kidding me? If I was a parent of those poor hapless children in California, I would REFUSE to send my child to school until they built separate bathrooms and locker rooms for people who were born one gender but �identify� as another. I would start a lawsuit for the oppression of MY kids religious beliefs. I would raise hell and have my child refuse to participate in gym, I would organize other parents to do the same. What in the hell can California be thinking? California has just deteriorated to the point of where , I will soon refuse to even visit there.
How is this an OK solution? OK let�s infringe on the rights of privacy of hundreds upon thousands of students for the rights of those that are a TINY percentage of the population. Why can�t they have separate facilities? This is absolutely crazy. I knew California was becoming radical, but this is just taking things too far. If I lived in California, I would give up. I would simply move. I can see that California is no longer a place that is safe to raise children. California has become a cesspool and breeding ground for evil.
Look I know it is rude, but my immediate reaction after reading your post was to laugh very hard.
I mean, seriously...someone is going to get the payout of the century when the stuff hits the fan...and it will.

The shame of it being that the politicians will not have to pay a red cent out of their own pockets.

Pardon me...but I am still laughing at the absurdity of the situation.
It's all part of the conditioning process.
I would have happily joined the cheer leading or dance squad if I could shared their locker room with them.

We (friends & I) wasted many a man hour trying to figure out how to get in there smile
Just like the Green Movement People who say , the world would be a perfect place to live in if their were no people in it and it was devoid of Humans
and the cali leadership wonders why people are moving from cali in droves.
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.
I'm betting every straight guy in school decides that he's going to start 'identifying' himself as part of the female gender, just to get the chance to shower with all those naked female bodies. I can't blame them, if I could of had that opportunity back when I was in high school, I along with all the other horny guys in school would of jumped at the chance. Damn....I was just born too early.
yep, i would have worn a dress to school everyday
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.

The funny thing about history is the fact it's never wrong, Hmmmmm.....
Originally Posted by cal74
I would have happily joined the cheer leading or dance squad if I could shared their locker room with them.

We (friends & I) wasted many a man hour trying to figure out how to get in there smile

Amen!

I wouldn't call that wasted time. wink
One of several reasons why I took a big financial loss to start over anew with my family here in Walla Walla WA, in 1993 when the kidlets were about to enter Jr. High School. Had them in Christian Schools in California, but I wanted them to have the sports and other opportunities available to kids in public schools, but in no way was I going to have them in public school in California!

I have never regretted the move.
Originally Posted by slymule
I'm betting every straight guy in school decides that he's going to start 'identifying' himself as part of the female gender, just to get the chance to shower with all those naked female bodies. I can't blame them, if I could of had that opportunity back when I was in high school, I along with all the other horny guys in school would of jumped at the chance. Damn....I was just born too early.

Seems to me anyone who so much as managed to chink (I guess that word could be confused with a derogatory word sometimes misappropriated for certain Asian people) a peep hole through any part of a wall or ceiling into the gals locker room would have found themselves in a serious world of dog doo. Now 'they' demand it. (Yeah, go ahead and shower with the girls, but if you get aroused, you're going to get arrested. blush )
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by cal74

Amen!

I wouldn't call that wasted time. wink

Knowing his luck he would end up in a dorm full of rampant cross-sex queers whilst dressed in a g-string and a startled look.
The Social Marxism agenda for America is right on course.
Originally Posted by bea175
...The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote...

What is it that makes Democrats' brains leak out?
what brains ?
As weird as these lawmakers are, I would think in the near future California might make it legal to bang 12 year olds . . .
Originally Posted by pal
...The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote...

What is it that makes Democrats' brains leak out?

More importantly, what made the Republicans NOT fight back?
It is Kolifornia the Repubs piss all over them selves trying to get out of the way of the Dems.
Anyone have a source for this? A google search turns up this website, WND, and various christian websites.

I have yet to find a news source carrying the story.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by slymule

Seems to me anyone who so much as managed to chink (I guess that word could be confused with a derogatory word sometimes misappropriated for certain Asian people) a peep hole through any part of a wall or ceiling into the gals locker room would have found themselves in a serious world of dog doo. Now 'they' demand it. (Yeah, go ahead and shower with the girls, but if you get aroused, you're going to get arrested. blush )

Well cuff me. At that age with that chance I'd say if you didn't get aroused, you should check with the MD
When I was in HS we had phyiscal Ed. and had to hit the showers daily.
Sad this wasn't done a long time ago, as I was born a lesbian.
Originally Posted by 700LH
When I was in HS we had phyiscal Ed. and had to hit the showers daily.
Sad this wasn't done a long time ago, as I was born a lesbian.

Me Two
Pira,

Every single Republican voted against this bill. They are outnumbered about two to one.

Here is an article about it:

http://latestwire.com/2013/05/10/state-ordering-girls-locker-rooms-open-to-boys/
Originally Posted by nifty-two-fifty
Pira,

Every single Republican voted against this bill. They are outnumbered about two to one.

Here is an article about it:

http://latestwire.com/2013/05/10/state-ordering-girls-locker-rooms-open-to-boys/

I think I misread it. When it said without a single Republican vote, I thought it meant none voted.
The state of Commifornia is a dung heap that is just growing taller.

God is coming one day and many of the people in Commifornia are NOT going to let the outcome when they are refused at the gates of heaven.

This is just another example of the perversion in that sinful place.
Someone is introducing a similar bill in NY called GENDA allowing those who "feel" they are of the opposite sex to use the others' bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms at their place of employment. The stupid liberals care nothing about what most people feel and will trip over each other to kiss up to a small minority. It's a real puker. Our nation is becoming a septic tank and the liberals are digging the hole with the help of an ignorant, dumbed-down electorate.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Originally Posted by tpcollins
As weird as these lawmakers are, I would think in the near future California might make it legal to bang 12 year olds . . .

Only 12 Nambula says it to late by 8. When are people going to quit putting up with this [bleep] and just bust some heads?
TOTALLY DISGUSTING, and they wonder why people are leaving n droves,it's the ignorant COMMUNIST LIBERAL AGENDA.
So true.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The funny thing about history is the fact it's never wrong, Hmmmmm.....

In reality yes, however if you repeat and educate a lie often enough it becomes fact for those that can't think for themselves. I believe those that can't think for themselves have out voted those that do at this time.
during grade school, and later for the majority of my high school years i attended a catholic school. The high school was actually a boarding school for girls, that allowed day students like me. Why was i born then, instead of now. Some of those boarders had really big hooters, and this is MUCH better then knocking pencils off their desk so they had to retrieve them.
Which on the subject of hooters, I knew a guy once that owned a restaurant. For a young lady to work there, she had to pass the pencil test. Anybody remember that?
I always used the pencil test! Was always at the top of my list in determining whether she was a possible next girlfriend or not.
Yep. You read that title right. The California State Assembly passed a bill on Friday that is mandating school let boys play on girls athletic teams and use the girls locker room and showers IF they identify as girls, or vice-versa for the girls wishing to utilize the boys locker room.
The Bill�s author is an openly homosexual man named Tom Ammiano. Mr. Ammiano has been a strong advocate for homosexuals and transgendered people for many years, and is reported to be the first teacher to come out as openly homosexual way back in 1975, before it was cool, and earned you a phone call from the President. Ammiano also co-founded a LGBT organization with Harvey Milk.
The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote. Mr. Ammiano, is aware that some parents will be �uncomfortable� with their children sharing a locker room and showers with the opposite sex, but feels that this is the only way, to avoid �trampling other people�s rights�
The Bill, AB1266 states: �A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil�s records.�
Well hold on there a second, Mr Ammiano in his concern about trampling the rights of the LGBT community seems to have forgotten that the OTHER students have rights as well. Don�t the girls in a locker room have the right to NOT be exposed in front of members of the opposite sex? Don�t they have a right to be �comfortable� in THEIR school environment? Oh and what about parents who have the right to raise their children as they wish. What if it violates a Muslim woman�s right to NOT be naked in front of the opposite sex, or a Christian�s right to not expose their body in front of boys. How DARE Mr. Ammiano infringe on the rights of other students to be comfortable in their own schools. How dare he supersede a parents right to make choices about how to raise their children?
Are you freakin� kidding me? If I was a parent of those poor hapless children in California, I would REFUSE to send my child to school until they built separate bathrooms and locker rooms for people who were born one gender but �identify� as another. I would start a lawsuit for the oppression of MY kids religious beliefs.

Rest assured, civil lawsuits will be forthcoming but it won't get much attention till we get some cell phone pics & video of bangin goin on in the locker rooms...or maybe some coach (boys or girls) gets his/her hand caught in or on the cookies...I see some huge monetary awards to plaintiffs against the state.
I fully agree that this bill is wrong. But lo those many years ago....I can remember a couple of young ladies I attended High School with that I wouldn't have minded soaping up in the shower or vice versa....
I'm still looking for a credible source on this. Not that you guys ain't credible.......
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/state-ordering-girls-locker-rooms-open-to-boys/,

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...would-blur-school-gender-identity-rules/,

There are two more sources. Credible? I think so.
Your "CBS local source" reports that the bill in question is "pending in committee", not "passed" as is being claimed.

At least that's how I read it.

Do you read it differently?
That CBS source says it was pending in January, 2012. It passed this past week, as I understand it.
Spoke on this subject with a school district official at church today. Schools are aware of this ruling. The "official" response is that schools have to obey the law.

Unofficially, parents need to file an injunction to get the law stopped pending a hearing before a court of competent jurisdiction. Perhaps a parent will contact the ACLJ.
Originally Posted by pira114
I'm still looking for a credible source on this. Not that you guys ain't credible.......

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140AB1266

From what I understand, it still needs to be passed by the Senate...
Originally Posted by Plinker

Unofficially, parents need to file an injunction to get the law stopped pending a hearing before a court of competent jurisdiction. Perhaps a parent will contact the ACLJ.

I think schools are funded by attendance..if all parents yank their kids out of school, maybe they'll take their heads out of their asses...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I think schools are funded by attendance..if all parents yank their kids out of school, maybe they'll take their heads out of their asses...

Sure. Pull your kids out of public school and pay for them to attend a private school. You would still be forced to pay the taxes to fund public education. So, you are paying double to send your kids to private school. We Californians tried to pass school vouchers but the teacher's unions fought it hard.

FYI - We home schooled out kids for years. I am employed as an IT dude at a public school.

FYI 2.0 - Only 54% of Californians are natives. Will you 49 other states PLEASE take your idiots back? Idiots like Pelosi & Boxer. Thanks!
Only if you take yours back from us first!!
Originally Posted by Plinker
[quote=Middlefork_Miner] FYI 2.0 - Only 54% of Californians are natives. Will you 49 other states PLEASE take your idiots back? Idiots like Pelosi & Boxer. Thanks!

Lets not blame other states too much here.
'
While the foreign born resided
in every state in 2010, over half
lived in just four states: California,
New York, Texas, and Florida. Over
one-fourth of the total foreign-born
population lived in California.

The states with the highest percentage
of foreign born in their
populations were California
(27 percent),

http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acs-19.pdf