Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep. You read that title right. The California State Assembly passed a bill on Friday that is mandating school let boys play on girls athletic teams and use the girls locker room and showers IF they identify as girls, or vice-versa for the girls wishing to utilize the boys locker room.
The Bill�s author is an openly homosexual man named Tom Ammiano. Mr. Ammiano has been a strong advocate for homosexuals and transgendered people for many years, and is reported to be the first teacher to come out as openly homosexual way back in 1975, before it was cool, and earned you a phone call from the President. Ammiano also co-founded a LGBT organization with Harvey Milk.
The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote. Mr. Ammiano, is aware that some parents will be �uncomfortable� with their children sharing a locker room and showers with the opposite sex, but feels that this is the only way, to avoid �trampling other people�s rights�
The Bill, AB1266 states: �A pupil shall be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil�s records.�
Well hold on there a second, Mr Ammiano in his concern about trampling the rights of the LGBT community seems to have forgotten that the OTHER students have rights as well. Don�t the girls in a locker room have the right to NOT be exposed in front of members of the opposite sex? Don�t they have a right to be �comfortable� in THEIR school environment? Oh and what about parents who have the right to raise their children as they wish. What if it violates a Muslim woman�s right to NOT be naked in front of the opposite sex, or a Christian�s right to not expose their body in front of boys. How DARE Mr. Ammiano infringe on the rights of other students to be comfortable in their own schools. How dare he supersede a parents right to make choices about how to raise their children?
Are you freakin� kidding me? If I was a parent of those poor hapless children in California, I would REFUSE to send my child to school until they built separate bathrooms and locker rooms for people who were born one gender but �identify� as another. I would start a lawsuit for the oppression of MY kids religious beliefs. I would raise hell and have my child refuse to participate in gym, I would organize other parents to do the same. What in the hell can California be thinking? California has just deteriorated to the point of where , I will soon refuse to even visit there.
How is this an OK solution? OK let�s infringe on the rights of privacy of hundreds upon thousands of students for the rights of those that are a TINY percentage of the population. Why can�t they have separate facilities? This is absolutely crazy. I knew California was becoming radical, but this is just taking things too far. If I lived in California, I would give up. I would simply move. I can see that California is no longer a place that is safe to raise children. California has become a cesspool and breeding ground for evil.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Look I know it is rude, but my immediate reaction after reading your post was to laugh very hard.
I mean, seriously...someone is going to get the payout of the century when the stuff hits the fan...and it will.

The shame of it being that the politicians will not have to pay a red cent out of their own pockets.

Pardon me...but I am still laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's all part of the conditioning process.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would have happily joined the cheer leading or dance squad if I could shared their locker room with them.

We (friends & I) wasted many a man hour trying to figure out how to get in there smile

Life is just one damned thing after another
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Just like the Green Movement People who say , the world would be a perfect place to live in if their were no people in it and it was devoid of Humans

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
and the cali leadership wonders why people are moving from cali in droves.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm betting every straight guy in school decides that he's going to start 'identifying' himself as part of the female gender, just to get the chance to shower with all those naked female bodies. I can't blame them, if I could of had that opportunity back when I was in high school, I along with all the other horny guys in school would of jumped at the chance. Damn....I was just born too early.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
yep, i would have worn a dress to school everyday

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Homosexuals are like termites that eat away at the cultural foundations of a society. Societies who forget or ignore that fact and coddle to them are doomed to failure. Their presence, when openly tolerated and encouraged is corrosive and degrading, history bears that fact out.

The funny thing about history is the fact it's never wrong, Hmmmmm.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cal74
I would have happily joined the cheer leading or dance squad if I could shared their locker room with them.

We (friends & I) wasted many a man hour trying to figure out how to get in there smile

Amen!

I wouldn't call that wasted time. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of several reasons why I took a big financial loss to start over anew with my family here in Walla Walla WA, in 1993 when the kidlets were about to enter Jr. High School. Had them in Christian Schools in California, but I wanted them to have the sports and other opportunities available to kids in public schools, but in no way was I going to have them in public school in California!

I have never regretted the move.

Last edited by safariman; 05/11/13.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slymule
I'm betting every straight guy in school decides that he's going to start 'identifying' himself as part of the female gender, just to get the chance to shower with all those naked female bodies. I can't blame them, if I could of had that opportunity back when I was in high school, I along with all the other horny guys in school would of jumped at the chance. Damn....I was just born too early.

Seems to me anyone who so much as managed to chink (I guess that word could be confused with a derogatory word sometimes misappropriated for certain Asian people) a peep hole through any part of a wall or ceiling into the gals locker room would have found themselves in a serious world of dog doo. Now 'they' demand it. (Yeah, go ahead and shower with the girls, but if you get aroused, you're going to get arrested. blush )

Last edited by Klikitarik; 05/11/13. Reason: Explaining a term which could be mistaken as non-PC

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by cal74

Amen!

I wouldn't call that wasted time. wink

Knowing his luck he would end up in a dorm full of rampant cross-sex queers whilst dressed in a g-string and a startled look.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Social Marxism agenda for America is right on course.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
...The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote...

What is it that makes Democrats' brains leak out?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
what brains ?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
As weird as these lawmakers are, I would think in the near future California might make it legal to bang 12 year olds . . .

Last edited by tpcollins; 05/11/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by bea175
...The bill passed 46-25 without a single Republican vote...

What is it that makes Democrats' brains leak out?

More importantly, what made the Republicans NOT fight back?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It is Kolifornia the Repubs piss all over them selves trying to get out of the way of the Dems.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmbrfan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 899 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,119
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.