Home
Posted By: catman925 Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
After 6 straight clean pisses and a lot of training I started my new job today. Still not real sure about it but it pays real good and hell we might get to upgrade to a double wide!
[Linked Image]
Not sure about this either
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1minute Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13

In the climbing world, knots are something that everyone should personally be sure of.

Good luck out there.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Those are some sketch looking ropes.
Posted By: BrentD Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
The knot is a good one that I have used many times for joining ropes like this. But the ropes may not be so hot. That might matter.
Posted By: willhunt4 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Be careful or you could end up in one of those parking spots.
Good luck with the new job.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Don't fall on your car.
Posted By: okok Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Cya!

Posted By: poboy Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
I was going to say somethin' about a safety loop, but I didn't.
Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
That green stuff below you might look soft, but I've been led to believe it's not.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
tie the rope around your neck, that should work.
Posted By: okok Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Isn't Catman that wigger with the chicken legs? I apologize if I'm wrong.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
as in "Bitches dont know bout my bird house" ? Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats him.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
That's why I was worried about him falling on his car in the handicapped zone below.
Posted By: isaac Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
They way he parked, I question the clean pisses.

This guy's a fraud. He ain't getting one quarter from me.

Posted By: TheREALStovepipe Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
take your own advice,,,,,,,, better yet suck start a 12ga [bleep]
Posted By: catman925 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Originally Posted by isaac

did your .99 law degree help you come to that verdict? And who in the [bleep] said that was my car? Assuming bunch of pricks!
Originally Posted by okok
Isn't Catman that wigger with the chicken legs? I apologize if I'm wrong.

That would be a inaccurate assumption dick head, why don't you gfy shiit for brains!
Originally Posted by TheREALStovepipe
Originally Posted by slumlord
take your own advice,,,,,,,, better yet suck start a 12ga [bleep]

Not you again!
Posted By: isaac Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13
Originally Posted by catman925
Originally Posted by isaac

did your .99 law degree help you come to that verdict? And who in the [bleep] said that was my car? Assuming bunch of pricks!

=============

I don't assume you're a fraud,simpleton. It's proven fact.

You're a sock-puppet for at least 5-7 posters here. Prove you're real and cut the rope. If I read about you on page 6, then I'll believe you.
Once again that's what a .99 law degree will get you. You are a dumb [bleep] no doubt about that. Your name reminds me of this queer down at the trailer park, and come to think of it he wanted to be a lawyer too
Posted By: TheREALStovepipe Re: Starte my new gig - 06/10/13

Not you again!
fck off retard,,,,,,, my beef aint with you
Fraud? Innanet fraud? Does that shiit really happen, please don't tell me the Easter bunny and Santa Claus are frauds also
Here is a good example of fraud

Going on a "hunt" and killing a starving pen raised raised pig while it eats out of a pile of scrapes from the Golden Corral. Calling yourself a hunter in this case is Fraud!
And then brag about it to your make believe innanet friends!
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
Here is a good example of fraud

Going on a "hunt" and killing a starving pen raised raised pig while it eats out of a pile of scrapes from the Golden Corral. Calling yourself a hunter in this case is Fraud!

We call it a boar hunt, but it's just grocery shoppin' wit a rifle, pistol, er bow, you've never went out to tha pasture and picked ya out a steer for the processor?

Gunner
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
Oh, and 15 hunnert to 2K acres is a purty big pen. grin

Gunner
Posted By: NYStillHunter Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
After 6 straight clean pisses and a lot of training I started my new job today. Still not real sure about it but it pays real good and hell we might get to upgrade to a double wide!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As an ex climber, them ropes are scary! Good luck with the new gig.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
stupid is still stupid.................
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
Dudes be getting played....
trolls be trolls...
Posted By: catman925 Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
Originally Posted by eh76
trolls be trolls...

Asses be asses! wink
douche bags be douche bags..........

used douche ...be used douche

douche nozzles be douche nozzles....

douche pickle ..
Posted By: EWY Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
DFTFT

Ernie
Originally Posted by eh76
douche bags be douche bags..........

used douche ...be used douche

douche nozzles be douche nozzles....

douche pickle ..

You dumb [bleep]! Why you got to be trolling? You homo or some shiit?
Posted By: ol_skool Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
I'm a noob to this forum. This thread bothers me. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I don't know how many of you have been on ropes before... This guy makes a living up them and that alone makes him more bada$$ than 99-44/100% of y'all. Well, unless the campfire is nuthin' but choker setters and rigging men or window washers.

In the PNW the woodsman folks respect a tree climber. Nuthin' but solid muscle and a forgiving, sweet, contemplative attitude. Even while completely hammered on his favorite hooch he's a gentleman, in control. But, if he needs to he can rip your throat outta your freakin' pencil neck and shove it up your a$$ before you drop to the ground.

As a young man I climbed trees for cone collections, panty waist stuff. Not even close to topping trees for a logging side. And literally had stop and think through life vs death 150' up while a couple dozen Bald Face Hornets decided I was their lunch for the day. That changes a fellow. BTW trees can talk, if you know how to listen.

catman925: buy your own rigging. Get the best you can find. Never trust your gear (life) to someone else. You cool in my book. Even if you are a city dude.

Steve
Oregon

Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
eek eek eek eek eek

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
Originally Posted by ol_skool

I don't know how many of you have been on ropes before... This guy makes a living up them and that alone makes him more bada$$ than 99-44/100% of y'all. Well, unless the campfire is nuthin' but choker setters and rigging men or window washers.

In the PNW the woodsman folks respect a tree climber. Nuthin' but solid muscle and a forgiving, sweet, contemplative attitude. Even while completely hammered on his favorite hooch he's a gentleman, in control. But, if he needs to he can rip your throat outta your freakin' pencil neck and shove it up your a$$ before you drop to the ground.

As a young man I climbed trees for cone collections, panty waist stuff. Not even close to topping trees for a logging side. And literally had stop and think through life vs death 150' up while a couple dozen Bald Face Hornets decided I was their lunch for the day. That changes a fellow. BTW trees can talk, if you know how to listen.

catman925: buy your own rigging. Get the best you can find. Never trust your gear (life) to someone else. You cool in my book. Even if you are a city dude.

Steve
Oregon

the only rope catman uses is to hold his britches up.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
unless the campfire is nuthin' but choker setters and rigging men

No loggers, riggers, or high steel hangers here,....no way.

Nope, none of us,......

no drillers, pipeliners, or wildcatters, either.

" This thread bothers me."

Thanks for the mud check, and a look at what you call entry level RESPECT,...... you [bleep]' buffoon.

or should I just say "sock puppet # 14 ? )

GTC
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13

Ol' Skool ... You're a stand-up guy, much appreciate your post!
you be into reflection I see laugh

Steve
Oregon

newb.....pull your head out 1st....scatchit is a troll...nothing less
Posted By: okok Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13

Steve
Oregon

You need to STFU newbie,you have no clue who [bleep] is..so F/OFF!
Posted By: archie_james_c Re: Starte my new gig - 06/11/13
I don't know what the [bleep] a "rigging man" is. But it sounds fun! Is that the pirates that had to climb up the masts back in the day to tweak schit? Beckett hitch anyone??
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
eek eek eek eek eek

[Linked Image]

Now you figured out how to tie it slip it over your neck and make sure it gets snug when someone kicks the bucket out from under you!
Haters gonna hate but that's alright.
Ol Skool thanks for the input
© 24hourcampfire