Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_skool
I'm a noob to this forum. This thread bothers me. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I don't know how many of you have been on ropes before... This guy makes a living up them and that alone makes him more bada$$ than 99-44/100% of y'all. Well, unless the campfire is nuthin' but choker setters and rigging men or window washers.

In the PNW the woodsman folks respect a tree climber. Nuthin' but solid muscle and a forgiving, sweet, contemplative attitude. Even while completely hammered on his favorite hooch he's a gentleman, in control. But, if he needs to he can rip your throat outta your freakin' pencil neck and shove it up your a$$ before you drop to the ground.

As a young man I climbed trees for cone collections, panty waist stuff. Not even close to topping trees for a logging side. And literally had stop and think through life vs death 150' up while a couple dozen Bald Face Hornets decided I was their lunch for the day. That changes a fellow. BTW trees can talk, if you know how to listen.

catman925: buy your own rigging. Get the best you can find. Never trust your gear (life) to someone else. You cool in my book. Even if you are a city dude.

Steve
Oregon

newb.....pull your head out 1st....scatchit is a troll...nothing less

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_skool
I'm a noob to this forum. This thread bothers me. Haters gonna hate I guess.

I don't know how many of you have been on ropes before... This guy makes a living up them and that alone makes him more bada$$ than 99-44/100% of y'all. Well, unless the campfire is nuthin' but choker setters and rigging men or window washers.

In the PNW the woodsman folks respect a tree climber. Nuthin' but solid muscle and a forgiving, sweet, contemplative attitude. Even while completely hammered on his favorite hooch he's a gentleman, in control. But, if he needs to he can rip your throat outta your freakin' pencil neck and shove it up your a$$ before you drop to the ground.

As a young man I climbed trees for cone collections, panty waist stuff. Not even close to topping trees for a logging side. And literally had stop and think through life vs death 150' up while a couple dozen Bald Face Hornets decided I was their lunch for the day. That changes a fellow. BTW trees can talk, if you know how to listen.

catman925: buy your own rigging. Get the best you can find. Never trust your gear (life) to someone else. You cool in my book. Even if you are a city dude.

Steve
Oregon

You need to STFU newbie,you have no clue who [bleep] is..so F/OFF!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I don't know what the [bleep] a "rigging man" is. But it sounds fun! Is that the pirates that had to climb up the masts back in the day to tweak schit? Beckett hitch anyone??

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
eek eek eek eek eek

[Linked Image]

Now you figured out how to tie it slip it over your neck and make sure it gets snug when someone kicks the bucket out from under you!

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Haters gonna hate but that's alright.

I got hooked on phonics
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ol Skool thanks for the input

I got hooked on phonics
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (257_X_50, 35, afisher, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 831 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.